Celebrations Catered Events Reviews

19 | Denver, CO

19 Reviews for Celebrations Catered Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

19 Celebrations Catered Events Reviews

Celebrations catered my daughter's wedding in February of 2015. The food was perfect! Received numerous "who was the carter, the food was fantastic!". First time at a wedding where the food was delicious. The staff very professional and helpful. The buffet tables were very nice. The reception was wonderful thanks to the wonderful catering by Celebrations
    Thank you for helping make my daughter's wedding a beautiful night to remember!

Meagan · Married on 10/04/2014

Marian was amazing! She is in my top 3 of "Best Decisions" I made for the wedding! The food was amazing but not only that, she was a joy to work with! She was very easy going with all my random thoughts and ideas for the menu but also very patient while I decided what I felt would fit the theme. Her and her staff helped with more than expected on the day of and she even made my husband and I a little plate full of all the passed appetizers that we had missed out on! Most brides do not get a chance to eat at their wedding, but I did- and it was delicious! I highly recommend Celebrations Catering!

Cait · Married on 06/05/2011

We were so happy we chose Celebrations to cater our wedding! From our first meeting with Cindy and Phil about a year before our wedding to the actual day they were extremly helpful. I knew I didn't have anything to worry about because they took care of everything! They even set the tables beautifully. The food was great and the price was unbeatable. Thank you so much Cindy and Phil!

Jess & Joey · Married on 09/24/2010

Phil & Cindy were fantastic. The food was great and everything was available and delivered as promised! Because of them our day was perfect!

Michelle · Married on 09/18/2010

Phil & Cindy were just a pleasure to work with! They met with my husband & I ahead of time for tastings & everything was wonderful. We had so much food & everyone loved the mexican/italian buffett. They were very professional & worked seamlessly with the other vendors at the reception to create a smooth evening for us. They were so sweet to come over and whisper what should come next during the event - because we were really clueless, lol! They sincerely cared about our day & made it perfect for us. Not to mention that out of all the caterers that I have met with their prices were the best & the food was great! Cindy even provided a sugar free pie for my father who is diabetic for free - she is a doll! Along with their pricing they were the only caterer that offered real service wear(plates, glasses, silverwear, etc), cloth napkins & table cloths! You can't find that anywhere! Trust me I looked and looked. They took the time to answer all of my questions and tons of emails - they were prompt and just so great to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Nicole · Married on 10/31/2009

I would definitely recommend Celebrations for any event! They are very reasonably priced and include linens and EVERYTHING! They were incredibly accommodating with me- I was very indecisive at first regarding the menu and Cindy was incredibly patient and made as many changes as I asked. They were even nice enough to arrange all my centerpieces and favors for me so I didn't have to make an extra stop! They offered me a great bartender at no cost and when I added an additional room and needed tables rearranged at the last minute there were no complaints! They went way above and beyond my expectations!! My day ran smoothly and turned out absolutely amazing! Thank you!!

• U

Robert · Married on 10/10/2009

Working with Celebrations was one of the best decisions Jenn and I made for the weeding. They are extremely personable and flexible. They also brought a high degree of professionalism to our event and made it completely stress free. Thank you Celebrations Catering!

Justin · Married on 09/19/2009

We loved working with Cindy and Phil from Celebrations Catering. We has a very tight budget and they worked their menu around what we wanted to serve. The food was amazing and we got compliments from out guests about it all evening. Any questions we had they were quick to respond which became a luxury for us as some of our other vendors took up to 2 or 3 weeks to respond back to an email. We will reccomend Celebrations to anyone that is looking for a caterer for an event. We can't thank you enough or say enough about your service!

Justin and Lindsay

Desiree · Married on 08/14/2009

Phil & Cindy and the staff at Celebrations Catering blew our expectations out the window with their fabulous service and absolutely perfect food! We were soooo impressed with their professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond. Celebrations Catering display for our buffet was spectacular. They helped us from the location all they down to the neon green relish (Chicago Dog's have to be at a baseball wedding). Their prices are VERY reasonable for the quality of food & service. We received many compliments from our guests about it all evening

We will recommend Celebrations to anyone that is looking for a caterer for an event. We can't thank you enough or say enough about your service!

Nathan & Desiree

Kelly · Married on 08/08/2009

Celebrations Catering is AWESOME. They have amazing pricing and worked with us to get a menu that was both delicious and affordable. I would definitely recommend working with them, they are such great people, you couldn't ask for better. Our food was delicious and their service was top notch!

Tara · Married on 08/03/2009

If you are looking for the best food, service, and dependability for your money, this is the company to go with. Their price per person includes place settings, table clothes, napkins, etc.. They were great to work with, and I even reccomended them to my best friend for her wedding!

Kim · Married on 07/25/2009

Cindy and Phil at Celebrations are the BEST!! They were kind, supportive and helpful all along the way. They did a great job on both our rehearsal dinner and our reception. They were easy to work with and had great suggestions. They were always very quick to return our calls and e-mails. A bridal couple could not ask for a caterer who was more professional or had a better attitude. We were THRILLED with the value we received for our wedding dollar. Phil and Cindy bent over backwards to work within our budget and did a FANTASTIC job. They had no problems accomodating a last minute request for a fruit & cheese platter at our rehearsal dinner and everything came out great!

Angela · Married on 08/30/2008

Cindy took care of us every step of the way. Her staff of one attended our reception of 60 and WOW, we were all blown away!! The set up, the sevice, the advice, all truley exceptional!!!

You will not go wrong with this company and if you need any other vendor contacts, they know the best!!!

kristin · Married on 07/12/2008

Cindy and her husband were AMAZING! They provided great food at a great price, and provided all of the accessories that many caterers charge you extra for!! Our tables look fabulous, they cut our cake for us, and their staff was very friendly and professional! They were very flexible by allowing us to provide some of our own services at no extra cost, and were just a pleasure to work with!! They even went as far as to present us with a wedding gift! If you're looking for a great caterer at a great price, Celebrations is the choice!

Brittnie · Married on 11/24/2007

Celebrations was wonderful! They are the most bang for your buck. Cindy worked with me on pricing and understood I was a bride on a budget. She really cared about my wedding, and my guests. I can not recommend her enough.

Berenice · Married on 10/06/2007

She and her husbad were AMAZING!!! All my guests loved the food and there was enough to go around. They were so great they even gave us a wedding present!

T · Married on 08/09/2009

Cindy and Phil are very nice and reliable people and VERY easy to work with. The food was quite good. Toward the end, cleanup started a good 20 minutes before the actual end of the paid event time, so it felt a little rushed.

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2009

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

Great Catering made my day was great even at last minute changes

Cherie · Married on 02/22/2010

3.2
      1.0
      0.0

I scheduled with Phil and Cindy on December 16th 2009, for them to cater a wedding on July 31, 2010. I ended up cancelling today on Feb 22, 2010, due to finding out my fiance will be deployed. Thats over 5 months in advance of the wedding and for military reasons, but they would not refund my deposit.

Sent on 02/22/2010

Celebrations Catered Events's reply:

Celebrations does require a $100 deposit to hold the date. This is what the bride had given us on Dec 16 2009 to hold her date for Saturday July 31, 2010. It states very clearly in our contract that the deposit is non refundable.We do understand that situations may change, however, when booking an event in the peak wedding months most brides have already booked for their wedding in July by Feb 22 ( the date she had canceled ) This is not to mention the ones we may have already turned away for this date because it was already held. We did tell our our bride that we would make an exception because of the deployment and told her if we book the July 31 date will be happy to refund her $100 deposit. .