Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler Reviews

8 | New York, NY

8 Reviews for Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler

Steven Mondolino · Married on 04/05/2019

Uniquely Excellent

Our destination wedding would not have been possible, as well-executed or as magical if it was not for Celebrations at the Accomplished Traveler. The experience was beyond our expectations. We want to go back! We were all over the map picking a place to get married. Sheri at the Accomplished Traveler helped source several authentic destinations and properties. She listened to our ideas and dreams of our wedding and once we finalized a location, she and her team jumped into cultivating a customized wedding experience for us and our guests! The ability for Sheri and her team Taylor and Blaine, who were both wonderful to also work with, to organize the entire three days was priceless for us. We were lucky to be able to spread our wedding over three days at a boutique resort buyout, creating a wedding weekend and several opportunities for our friends and family to get to know one another. They covered all communications with our guests as well as the required transactions with the property and local transportation. Everything went so smoothly and we received numerous kind words from our guests on how pleasant the team was to work with. The Accomplished Traveler always felt like they were working in our best interests. There were several elements of the wedding that because of the distance from where we live (New York City vs. St. Lucia) we had to trust Sheri and the team to hit our goals while coming in at budget. We were not let down! We never felt the company overstepped as wedding planners and this was contributed to their significant communication and listening. Not only did we love the team - but so did all of our friends and family. The team was a dream come true - and we cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words . We loved planning your wedding and are so happy it was everything you dreamed it to be.
  • katherine

katherine · Married on 09/15/2018

Would hire them for everything!

Once Sheri and The Accomplished Traveler came on board as our day of coordinator, all my stress completely evaporated. I was amazing not only by her and the team's talent and abilities in terms of sourcing, execution, and helping our vision come to life (which was top top notch) but also her demeanor and incredibly calming presence, which made a HUGE impact on my husband and I. We both agree the smartest and best decision we made through this entire process was hiring Sheri and her team. She was also a huge asset not only for the wedding itself but helping weigh in on everything surrounding it, from the Friday night party to the Sunday brunch. And one of our favorite memories from the whole wedding night was getting back to our hotel room and seeing that Sheri had filled our room with flowers, photos and all the leftover desserts she knew I would want. :) Not to mention, she was one of the FIRST people to reach out with a gift and well wishes on our one year anniversary. Top notch planning because this company is full of top notch people.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

Thank you so much of your kind words. It was an honor to work with you on your wedding. Being there to see everything come together is one of our greatest joys and we loved seeing the room filled with smiling faces and so much love.

colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

Phenomenal....

I can not speak enough words of praise and gratitude over my experience working with Sheri to make our wedding one of the most amazing and memorable days of my life! I thought I had it all together and that I could manage it on my own... but I was wrong!!!!!
    Sheri came in with such a level of professionalism and knowledge of how to make sure everything ran smoothly and perfectly!!! From the minute Sheri came on board to help with the planning and details of our wedding weekend, everything was so much easier.
    Sheri helped to alleviate any stress leading up to the wedding by making sure everyone had the correct information and time lines for the weekend.. All of the vendors were provided with a copy of the detailed timeline to ensure everything went as planned!!! Sheri provided helpful tips and resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day.

On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Sheri and her team had it covered. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we picked Sheri to help us through this amazing time.
    I would recommend Sheri and her team to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working with you both to plan your dream wedding. It was so rewarding to see you both glowing the entire weekend, surrounded by those who love you.
  • Danielle

Danielle Yatco · Married on 11/11/2017

Great Wedding Planner

Sheri was a fantastic wedding planner for my dream destination wedding! I was struggling to put my event together and I realized I needed professional help. The gift to myself was Sheri, the best resource a bride could ask for. She found an incredible venue, set up vendor meetings, coordinated all the travel plans for my guests, kept me on track and gave me great ideas for a weekend filled with events. Most importantly, Sheri worked with me and my budget, making me feel comfortable every step the way. I highly recommend Sheri for your next event!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to help plan your destination wedding. It was so rewarding to see you become husband and wife, surrounded by so many friends and family that traveled far to be with you both.

Molly G · Married on 03/03/2017

Our Wedding

We started our wedding planner search looking for local event planning in the city of our destination wedding, San Antonio, which turned out to be the wrong choice since that really limited us. Then we ended up using our travel agents who were also in the event planning business, which works out especially well for a destination wedding.
    Sheri and the TAT team seamlessly coordinated every aspect of our multi-day wedding weekend, from the budget, venues, hotels, transportation, entertainment, catering, photographer, videographer, activities for the guests, decorations, florist, beauty (hair/makeup/nails), invitations/stationary, gifts, seating charts and more of course. On our wedding day, we knew that we had nothing to stress about because everything was being taken care of by Sheri and her team. We couldn't have asked for a better planner.
    The team at TAT also sent us a beautiful bouquet of flowers on our one year anniversary. Our wedding was the most spectacular weekend, we absolutely loved everything! Sheri, Eric and Blaine went above and beyond. We recommend TAT wholeheartedly.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

It was an honor and a privilege to plan your destination wedding. We loved working with you on all the arrangements for your wedding weekend. It was wonderful to see you both surrounded by your family and friends as you embarked in the next chapter together. Thank you for your kind words.
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 10/08/2016

A guest at my own wedding

There are always a lot of moving pieces when planning a wedding and arguably a lot of stress associated with it. A good friend of ours suggested we look into a day-of wedding coordinator to help with the burden. While interviewing planners, my husband and I weren’t sure if we would find the right person/group, until we met with Sheri and The Accomplished Traveler (TAT). Their professionalism, insights, and suggestions with décor, flow of the day, and orchestrating all of the moving parts of our wedding removed all the stressed leading up to our wedding and the day off. Sheri’s professionalism is unrivaled; from dealing with all of our vendors to having to manage some difficult situations at the wedding venue, which we didn’t find out about until the day after, Sheri managed it all. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding with our friends and family and not have to worry about the details because we had an amazing team supporting us through Sheri and TAT.

Sheri is a truly amazing individual and in the end, the best way I can describe her work is this: we were able to be guests at our own wedding. We were truly able to be present and able to appreciate everything the day had to offer.

We can not recommend Sheri and TAT enough.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

It is our greatest accomplishment to know that you enjoyed every moment of your wedding day. We couldn't been happier to know that you trusted us to ensure things would unfold smoothly. Thank you so much for your kind words.
  • F

Frank Sarrapochiello · Married on 08/10/2016

Worry Free and Present

My husband and I were planning to take on the lion’s share of planning our wedding and when discussing this with a friend, she suggested we consider looking for a day-off wedding coordinator. We had interviewed several coordinators with little to no success until we met with Sheri and The Accomplished Traveler Team. They’re professionalism and attention to detail helped alleviate the stress of planning a wedding. Sheri in particular, helped with providing additional suggestions to help our guests feel more welcomed and comfortable during the event; shawls for the ladies for the cool October ceremony and slippers for the ladies to slip into should they need a brake from their heels were just two great ideas she suggested and we hadn’t considered for our guests.

Sheri and TAT orchestrated our wedding day with such finesse and professionalism neither my husband nor I had to worry about the minor details during the day or the last minute changes that sometimes need to happen during a wedding. We were able to enjoy our day, our family, and our friends without having to worry. We cannot recommend Sheri and TAT enough and they do amazing work.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be there to oversee things on your wedding day and most of all, be there to witness you declare your love to one another.
  • Christie

Christie Leigh Butler · Married on 06/26/2016

Worth every penny

Sheri and the Accomplished Traveler did an amazing job helping us plan our destination in Costa Rica. Sheri helped us with every detail of our wedding and helped us arrange travel for both us and our guests (which was amazing as we didn’t have to deal with everyone’s questions...we directed them to Sheri!) Our venue and our day was perfect and beautiful and we would absolutely do it again. Highly recommend Sheri!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

We loved working with you to plan your dream destination wedding. It was also a pleasure to get to know your guests while assisting them with their travel arrangements, so glad so many people were able to join you for this momentous occasion. Thank you so much for your kind words.