Celebrations by Ruchi Reviews

15 | Fremont, CA

15 Reviews for Celebrations by Ruchi

Abraham · Married on 10/18/2016

Ruchi did an amazing job providing Indian decor and florals for our wedding reception and I highly recommend working with her. She took the time upfront to understand our vision, was patient with us when we changed our minds, and was very flexible, which helped us stay on budget. Even though our event was much smaller than others, she was always very responsive and dedicated. She's also very creative and detail oriented; all of our guests commented on how beautiful and unique all of the decorations were and we could not have been more happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much Ruchi!!

Nice service . Wonderful Ruchi aunty .

Sent on 06/06/2013

Celebrations by Ruchi's reply:

Thank you for a very positive response and review.

We had a traditional Hindu wedding. Ruchi had provided us flowers, garlands, mandap (wedding canopy), chairs other wedding decors..We were very pleased with the quality of service and her professionalism, overall a very positive experience, definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Celebrations by Ruchi's reply:

Thanks a ton . You have made my day. Please write me an email to tell me who you are.

Ruchi was very nice and helpful. She was very good about working with my budget and the garlands and mandap turned out wonderfully! I would definitely recommend her!

Things went well and I would say Ruchi flowers looked fresh and things were presented well based on our meetings we had. Ruchi is flexible so she's always willing to meet after work hours. I am glad I went with her and not any other vendor.

Puneet · Married on 07/21/2012

Our wedding was no easy ask - two days with 12 hours worth of events on each day, split between San Jose and San Francisco.

Our floral arrangements were critical and we wanted to go with a provider who understood the complexity of our events, and provided a a comfortable, family-like attitude. Of the numerous(50+) vendors we worked with during our memorable weekend, our floral coordinator was by far our finest: Celebrations With Ruchi.

Ruchi provided innovative ideas which complemented our theme: tradition meets modernity. We were so happy with our final mandap, center pieces and all other arrangements. Above all - even despite our bratty asks, she always responded with a smile!

Thank you so much for everything! And to all prospective brides/grooms...dont think twice about Celebrations with Ruchi!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Celebrations by Ruchi's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and a generous review. Look forward to serving you on more celebrations in your life.
  • Z

Zakal · Married on 06/28/2012

Ruchi is very professional. She has good collection of decor for our son's wedding. She completes her job in very timely manne. I am very happy with her services.

• I

Indra · Married on 11/20/2011

It has been a wonderful experience working with Ruchi. She did an amazing job in setting up the flowers during the wedding, they looked vibrant and colorful. The sheets and cloth on the tables and chairs during the reception were excellent, and matched the theme colors of the wedding. Every single guest who attended said afterwards that they felt it was flawless, a really spectacular event :)

Pooja · Married on 10/09/2011

Ruchi did a wonderful job working with to get the perfect flowers and colors for my fall wedding at a winery. She always had new suggestions, was very responsive to my needs, and worked with me for months prior to the wedding. She also took the initiative to work directly with the event coordinator at the winery and spent the entire day of the wedding working with the event coordinator to make sure everything was right.

Mythili · Married on 09/02/2011

Ms. Ruchi is very understanding and co operative.She is easily approachable and has creative ideas to suit any occassions. The wedding had a good face lift with the backdrop she provided. Also the photos came out very well and look rich. Thank you Ruchi for your commendable serice rendered.

Sujata · Married on 07/16/2011

Ruchi was great to work with - she found a way to fit our budget and everything was ready on time and looked great.

Tanya · Married on 06/29/2012

Ruchi was the main decorator for my wedding, which was a two day event. She was very professional from the beginning. We met in person twice, first to discuss our theme and ideas, and a second time to see a sample of the center piece and other decorations. Ruchi is very creative and was easily able to materialize my ideas into a beautifully decorated wedding venue. Everyone was super impressed by her work (even my mother-in-law!). Overall, I thought Ruchi was easy to communicate with (phone & email), flexible with her schedule, and patient in answering all my questions. She is trustworthy and delivers what she promises. I would highly recommend Ruchi for any event!

Smitha · Married on 02/12/2012

Ruchi had provided the decor and flowers for my sister's wedding and she did an amazing job. At every stage that we communicated she was very accommodating to my requests. I was very concerned with budget and she made sure to accomplish everything I needed with no issues. Since our wedding was at 7am, she showed up at 5am to setup the place and also came by when the wedding was over to make sure everything went well. It was beyond what I could expect from a vendor. I would highly recommend her for any of your wedding needs.

3.0
      3.5

Everyone said my wedding looked beautiful and the colors were lovely. Ruchi was willing to give her opinion but also worked hard to create our vision.

Anjali · Married on 06/04/2011

3.4
      3.5
      2.5
      3.0

All in all a good florist