Celebrations by Maggie Reviews

14 | Sedalia, CO

14 Reviews for Celebrations by Maggie

Joy · Married on 09/10/2011

Maggie was wonderful to work with. She was organized,professional and her suggestions were always very helpful. She made the whole experience fun and stress free!!

Megan · Married on 07/16/2011

Planning a destination wedding can be very difficult, however Maggie Moran made it fun and easy! After just a few minutes of meeting Maggie, my parents and I knew that we wanted her to plan my wedding. She was very detail oriented, something that almost most brides will appreciate! Also, she is extremely efficient and responsive to emails and phone calls, at any time of the day or night! She was able to recommend different bands, florists, and other vendors that I wanted to have at my wedding. She also drove us all over Colorado Springs for our appointments. She definitely made the wedding beautiful and much easier on us!

Dawn · Married on 06/18/2011

Maggie was an outstanding wedding planner. She was very knowledgable and was able to make our whole process run very smoothly. Because this was a destination wedding, we only spent 3 weekends in Colorado with her. She was able to save us much time by steering us toward photographers, DJ, florists which she had used in the past, all of whom were excellent. She had an excellent rapport with the person at the Broadmoor who was in charge of the wedding. The had worked together in the past and helped that process move along.

Maggie was always professional and responded to my calls or emails very promptly.

She and her assistant were invaluable at the rehearsal and at the wedding. The made everything run very smoothly.

I was totally pleased with Maggie's services. I felt her charges were very reasonable compared to the professional assistance she provided us.

Kristi · Married on 05/21/2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience working with Maggie, and I would highly recommend her to the next bride in line. My wedding day was the most wonderful day of my life, and it could not have happened without Maggie.

Fondly,
    Kristi and Sean Meacham

Susan · Married on 01/08/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Maggie! Our daughter, Katy, got married January 8th at the Broadmoor. The wedding was elegant and the dinner/dance reception was magical. Maggie kept us on track with schedules, timing, budgeting, vendor meetings, just about anything we wanted her to do. She was very flexible, always cheerful and very responsive to phone calls or emails (almost immediately). She gave us great ideas that we used and people noticed. She really encouraged Katy to buy a wrap to go with her strapless dress in January. Katy did not really want one, but found a beautiful wrap and was so glad that Maggie had almost insisted on it. During the week of the wedding, Maggie's goal was for us to be free to visit with our guests as they came into town and enjoy the wedding. She said if there was
    anything left to do, it would be her job to get it done. That is exactly how it was! We all had a great time and Maggie took care of everything. We could not have done it without you, Maggie! I would highly
    recommend Celebrations By Maggie without any hesitation whatsoever! She's wonderful. Sincerely, Susan & Mark Wallis

Cate · Married on 07/09/2009

It simply couldn't have happened without Maggie - she was wonderful. I was trying to relocate to the USA and plan the wedding, and we live on the other side of the country. Maggie was so kind and understanding and we felt completely comfortable to leave everything in her capable hands. On the day she was there at every important moment and yet not intrusive at all. It was a memorable day that was a highlight in all our lives. Highly recommend Maggie!

Beth · Married on 05/16/2009

She's worth the money! She was so organized and made planning so easy. She was there to call the dress shop, think of last minute details I had forgotten about, and keep everybody on schedule. With Maggie, we knew we could just relax and enjoy our special day!

Erica · Married on 10/18/2008

Maggie was the most important part of planning my wedding. My wedding was a destination wedding and therefore I did not have any vendors or have the ability to find the best without being in town. Maggie did find the best vendors Colorado Springs had to offer. She was extremely responsive, very professional and was always able to help whenever I thought I was having a disaster. I would highly recommend Celebrations by Maggie to anyone who is getting married in the Colorado Springs area!

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2008

Maggie is absolutely wonderful to work with and provides exceptional service. She is sweet, fun and professional. Her fees are extremely reasonable. I cannot imagine planning my wedding without her. She did everything we asked and more! I highly recommend her.

Anne · Married on 09/15/2012

Maggie was an absolute pleasure with whom to work. She is efficient, detail oriented and has excellent suggestions. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

Sharon · Married on 09/05/2010

I didn't have to worry about a thing - which is saying a lot for me. It's difficult for me to trust anyone else to do it right. Maggie made me feel like everything was under control and my wedding was going to turn out perfect. And it sure did! I highly recommend her!

Heather · Married on 05/03/2008

Maggie with Celebrations by Maggie was exceptional. She was beyond professional, timely and had great recommendations. Once she knew and understood our tastes, everything she recommended was amazing. Despite all the pre-planning, the day of went off perfectly. Maggie was behind the scenes, perfectly orchestrating everything to the exact minute. I would recommend her to everyone! All the vendors know and love her and her work and people understand that working with her will be a true experience and a beautiful lasting memory.

Mindy · Married on 10/23/2011

Working with Maggie was a pleasure. I was able to be a guest at our daughter's wedding.
    Maggie was quick to understand our style. Worth every penny.

Mary · Married on 07/12/2008

4.2

Maggie was a greatwedding planner. She was very knowledgable about vendors. I had a very custom wedding and was very particular with what invitations, cakes, etc. that I wanted. While it took some time, Maggie was able to suggest top vendors who did a wounderful job.

The best part of Maggie's service was her direction on the wedding day. She was well worth the investment.