Celebrations by Lori Reviews

10 | Pittsburg, KS

10 Reviews for Celebrations by Lori

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Delivery was perfect. Cake was delicious, beautiful, and exactly what I was hoping for. I had no idea what I wanted going into the cake decision, Pinterest was overwhelming, so I just drug my mom in with me and we made all the decisions. Guided by the staff at Lori's everything was easy.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

Thanks so much, there is no better compliment!

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2013

Lori was so easy to work with. She made the wedding cake, a sheet cake, and cookies that we gave as favors. All were beautiful and delicious! I can't wait to work with her in the future!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

Thanks again! We had fun working with you and are looking forward to seeing you again for your next event! ;-)

Angela · Married on 06/18/2011

Lori makes the best cakes and cupcakes around! Our wedding cake turned out more beautiful than I expected and tasted great. The cupcakes looked amazing with their rose design and tasted exceptional as well. The Denver Broncos themed groom's cake was also impressive. I will continue suggesting this business!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

Thanks so much!!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and was so proud to be a part of it! Thanks again!

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2011

Lori made a beautiful cake for me and my husband. Her staff is wonderful and very sweet and made picking out our cake a fun experience. We brought in a picture to see if she could make it look like what we wanted and it turned out better than the picture! We got married a week after the tornado hit Joplin, Mo and she called us the Monday after it happened to make sure that we were all right and to reassure me that we would still have a beautiful cake. Now, that takes dedication to your business and your customers!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so cool, I love the big old houses! I got some great pics of your cake, it was so soft and elegant! Congrats again, can't wait to work with you on another event!!!

Emily · Married on 05/30/2009

Beautiful cake! Great service! And tasty too!!!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I loved the bright colors in your wedding and I can't wait for little birthdays!! ;-)

Josie · Married on 10/18/2007

I was very pleased with all the services from Celebrations. Lori was very helpful with choosing my wedding cake, even though I really designed the whole thing. It was exactly how I dreamed it would be and tasted great too! We had cookie favors for all the guests and I had to come back and order Christmas cookies they were so good. They also had a great selection of invitations too and I even bought my cake topper and guest book there! I would (and have) highly recommend Celebrations by Lori to anyone planning a wedding or anything else!

Sent on 01/15/2009

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

Thank you!!! I love seeing you guys for every holiday and event now!
  • W

Trisha · Married on 07/03/1999

It has almost been ten years ago that Celebrations by Lori created my wedding cake masterpiece. It was exactly how I pictured it would be! We get all of our cakes from Lori for all occasions, but I always love taking a look at all of the different creations she has made.

Sent on 01/17/2009

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

This one might be biased since it's my sister! I think my nieces and nephews all have the next 10 birthdays all planned out for Aunt Lori! ;-) Love you guys!

Maice · Married on 08/23/2008

Wonderful to work with! The cake was beautiful, tasted great, and looked just how I wanted! I would highly recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 10/17/2008

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our best adverstisement is a happy customer! Again, congratulations and best wishes on a long and happy marriage! -Lori

melissa · Married on 07/01/2009

4.2

makes beautiful items!

Sent on 07/09/2009

Thank you!

Alex · Married on 06/08/2009

4.2
      3.5

My wedding cake was perfect. I said I wanted it to look like my dress and every one of my guests knew that it was the same pattern. The cake, being simple, tasted okay.

Sent on 06/23/2009

Celebrations by Lori's reply:

Thanks again, you had a beautiful dress and it worked great on the cake!