Celebrations by Christina Reviews

Celebrations by Christina 1
Celebrations by Christina 2
Celebrations by Christina 3
Celebrations by Christina 4

Christina is awesome. She was a huge help in planning my wife's and my wedding. Wedding planning is very stressful as is, but she helped take the stress out of it. Her help and insight were priceless. She would meet with us regularly, making sure that we were on target for various deadlines that she set up for us. She would also check in regularly to see how we were doing, and if there was anything that she could do to assist with the wedding plans. Christina was also our Justice of the Peace. She did a fantastic job conducting our ceremony, and helping to make our wedding a memorable event.

I highly recommend Christina. She is very personable and easy to work with, and has a great personality. She's the best!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2014

We hired Christina for the day of coordinator and she by far exceeded our expectations. We met with her several times before our wedding, and she was intrumental in our day being perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Michael · event on 08/09/2014

Christina is very laid-back and easy to work with. She has a lot of great contacts for various party planning things. She responds promptly to emails and phone calls. She was just very easy to work with!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Latino · Married on 05/30/2014

Christina was great! I would recommend calling her for any type of event - small or large!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Haley · Married on 05/24/2014

Christina did day of coordination for our wedding. We had several meetings prior to the wedding and she did a great job coordinating with our vendors and venue on the day of the wedding. It put my mind at ease knowing someone as detail orientated as me was able to handle most of the day of activities so I could fully enjoy the day.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Ann Marie · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I could not have been happier with Christina. She is not only fantastic at what she does but she is a wonderful person who was great to work with!!!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Stacie · Married on 04/05/2014

Christina was super helpful & did exactly what my cousin wanted during her service. She's amazing! A great mix of professionalism with a great personality!

Sent on 04/22/2014

we met christina over a year ago when we viewed a venue she was working for at the time. things did not work out with the venue. however i bumped into her at a bridal expo in January and found out she was also a JOP. I got in contact with her and we booked her to marry is in october! -- it felt like we got married by a friend (kind of how joey married monica and chandler in friends, only shes cuter than joey! haha) - i would recommend christina to anyone who was in need of services she provides! we were 200% satisfied with her!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Tim · Married on 10/05/2013

Not only was Christina professional but she made you feel like you were her best friend. All the advice and information given to us was the best that i could have gotten. Christina is there for you all the way and i dont believe our wedding would have been as amazing as it was without her.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Caitlin · Married on 09/14/2013

Christina was amazing to work with! We could not of had such a wonderful day go so smoothly. Christina's team was extremely organized and very friendly! We met with Christina for partial planning and felt she went over and above what we expected. She was on top of all the details that can fall through the cracks and made every meeting all about us! I recommended Celebrations by Christina to all my friends!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2013

Christina and her staff were amazing!!!
    I was initially hesitant about hiring a day-of-coordinator, but Christina was worth every penny. She communicated with each of our vendors, ensured the reception hall was set-up to our liking, acted as a stress-relieving therapist for us, and even bustled my own dress.
    Surprisingly I had no stress on my wedding day and really I have to thank Christina for that. She really did a wonderful job.
    My husband and I would highly recommend her to any future brides or grooms.
    You want to enjoy your wedding day and honestly it's worth hiring someone to make it happen!!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Shanda · Married on 08/30/2013

When we got engaged I thought that planning a wedding would be fun, systematic and fairly easy. Then I bought the scary wedding planning binder... my fiancé and I just about went insane with all of things it suddenly added to our to-do list. Then we met Christina, and our whole outlook changed.

When met with Christina for the first time, she took a knowing look at my binder and instantly asked, "so how much more stressed are you now, after having bought that thing?" I giggled and said, "that's why you're here!"

From that moment, Christina instantly became a part of our lives for the next 14 months. She made the process fun, helping us laugh through the flower selection, the venue choices, menu picks and more. She became a marriage counselor, dousing those little fires that can flare up between the couple over various things - like a guest list. She was a ring leader in our family, reeling in those moments that sometimes seemed so overwhelming when two families become one. But most importantly, she always made us feel like were priority number 1.

Every detail of our wedding was impeccable thanks to her hard work, vast attention to detail, stellar organization and her ability to work with all of our vendors in an exceedingly professional manner. She is patient but firm and knows how to manage couples through the planning process.

She truly was the best money we spent on our day, as she made it more memorable for us. We are so grateful for her presence during our planning process. LOVE this vendor.

Our wedding was her wedding. She cared about every detail every bit as much as we did, and never hesitated to go to bat for us. No issue was too small and no problem was ever too big. She shared in the joy of moments like finding my dress and even attended our engagement party. We weren't just another client. We were THE bride and groom. She became a part of our family and we will certainly be using her in the future. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Shanda

Shanda · Married on 08/30/2013

From that moment, Christina instantly became a part of our lives for the next 14 months. She made the process fun, helping us laugh through the flower selection, the venue choices, menu picks and more. She became a marriage counselor, dousing those little fires that can flare up between the couple (and the families) over various things - like a guest list. She was a ring leader in our family, reeling in those moments that sometimes seemed so overwhelming when two families become one. But most importantly, she always made us feel like were priority number 1.

Every detail of our wedding was impeccable thanks to her hard work, vast attention to detail, stellar organization and her ability to work with all of our vendors in an exceedingly professional manner. She is patient but firm and knows how to get things done, and is skilled at managing the couples through the planning process.

Her vendor connections are amazing and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them as well. And she's always happy to meet new contact you bring her way! She now has a new DJ contact from us.

Our wedding was her wedding. Our day became her day. She cared about every detail every bit as much as we did, and she never hesitated to go to bat for us. No issue was too small and no problem was ever too big.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Matt · Married on 08/24/2013

Christina was very flexible, professional and very easy to work with throughout our wedding planning process. If it wasn't for her our wedding would have not gone as smooth as it did. She provided my wife and I peace of mind on the day of as anything we needed Christina and her staff were there to provide. She also was the justice of the peace for our wedding. All of our family members told us it was the best wedding that they have ever been to.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

Celebrations by Christina made our wedding day the perfect day. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Christina was with us for every step of the way of our planning process and helped us in the vendor selection process. She highly suggested that we addend the bridal show, which was a great place for us to start to find potential vendors. Christina helped us narrow in our vision of a perfect wedding ceremony and reception and helped us pull it off. Christina was more than just a wedding planner she became a friend. Hands down Celebrations by Christina made our day extra special and absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Dave · Married on 06/01/2013

Christina did a great job on our wedding! She was a pleasure to work with and my wife and I were very pleased with the way she made our very hectic but wonderful wedding go so smoothly. She is also a JP, which was great because it was one less thing we had to worry about trying to find. She did an awesome job on our ceremony and kept me calm at the alter while I waited for my bride to be. I would recommend her to anyone getting married. She is well worth it and helps out a ton!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Chrisitina did an amazing job helping me plan my wedding! She was willing to meet with me whenever it was flexible on my schedule and as many times as I wanted before the wedding. I ordered flowers from Shop Rite and Christina went and picked them up for me and brought them to my parents house where I was getting ready so that I would not have to worry about it. I won Christina's services through a raffle at a charity event, yet she treated me as though I was a paying customer! Thank you so much Christina!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Emma · Married on 09/14/2012

If you have recently gotten engaged, or are thinking about doing so, you need to call Christina as soon as you finish reading this. She is the ultimate wedding professional. She was my day of coordinator for my recent wedding, and her services were the biggest contributing factor to having a smooth, organized, timely, wedding day. I was given many compliments by family members noting how important Christina's role was to the flow of the day. Everyone mentioned how helpful, friendly and professional she was. My entire bridal party completely fell in love with her, I know for a fact she will be a part of all of my bridesmaids future weddings.

Christina is a pleasure to work with. She is upbeat, easy to get along with, flexible, hard working, and a true wedding expert. Throughout the year that we worked together, she always kept me on track, checked in with me when she needed to, and stayed on top of every task she took on. She gave me fantastic advice, and in the end I was honored to have such a kind, calming, positive person with me on my wedding day.

If you are doubting working with a wedding planner or coordinator- you are crazy. You need Christina to advocate for you, so your day goes exactly the way you want it to. She is the absolute best at what she does, and a a truly great person.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Deanna · Married on 08/11/2012

I hired Christina as my wedding planner over a year in advance of my August 11, 2012 wedding. Through the entire duration of our planning, Christina was a constant source of helpfulness through her suggestions, advice, and immediate responsiveness to all of our needs. Her experience with wedding planning was what really made her stand apart from the other wedding planners I interviewed. That, combined with her great personality and professional demeanor made her the easy choice for planning our wedding! She promptly answered all of our e-mails, gave us great suggestions for ceremony/reception ideas, and dealt with all of the headaches that come along with planning a wedding. As a day-of coordinator, she made sure that our ceremony and reception went flawlessly. She assisted me through the entire day, and also helped all of my bridal attendants and guests with any of their needs. I have recommended her to all of my friends and to the wedding wire community! Christina was ESSENTIAL to our wedding and we loved having her be a part of it!
    Deanna & Jon

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/21/2012

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Christina! She was at the top of her game the entire time we worked together to make our wedding the best it could be...and it was amazing--thanks to Christina! Her firsthand knowledge of our venue was invaluable, and no matter what popped up, she handled it with poise and professionalism each time. I had an absolute blast working with her...she was great! I wouldn't hesitate to send everyone I know her way! There was no was I could have done everything she did for us on my own on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2012

M · Married on 06/24/2012

We hired Christina at the recommendation of our venue Worthington Pond (where she now also works). I never imagined hiring or needing a wedding planner, but it was the single most helpful and stress-reducing thing we did for the wedding.

We planned our CT wedding from WA where we live. Christina was so amazingly helpful. She kept us on task, helped us with finding vendors, and was superwoman during the day of the wedding. She was very easy to get ahold of and super responsive - even setting up Skype sessions with us to go over details!

In hiring Christina, I not only got a planner, but also a friend. She listened to me vent, gave me suggestions based on all her experience, and executed a day that met our (alternative) vision perfectly.

I would highly recommend Christina to all my friends, and plan on keeping in touch with her!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Jilian · Married on 06/16/2012

I interviewed 4 wedding planners, and Christina was the most professional and the most eager to hear about my vision for the wedding. For any brides who think a wedding planner is a waste of money, I have numerous examples why it is not! Christina referred some vendors that gave referral discounts off the contract price. (There is no pressure to use her referrals, but everyone I spoke with was professional, had a lot of experience, and was extremely positive about our special requests and budget. She generally gave me 2-4 names for each vendor, with a range of costs and packages. I found this helpful because there are so many vendors to chose from and it was hard to narrow down the search.) When one vendor ordered wrong linens, they overnighted the correct linens and delivered them for free because Christina does so much business with them. Her organization and guidance kept me on track from choosing a venue to the schedule the day of. Your wedding day will fly by so fast, and having someone keep an eye on the clock and know the schedule keeps the pressure off of you. I have my own business, and needed to focus on working to save money for our wedding. Christina was a huge help, she would schedule appointments for me, call ahead to have packages and menus emailed for me to review, she set up our ceremony site day of, and she came to most every meeting with the different vendors. Overall, she saved me tons of time: If I had an idea she would research it for me, she contacted numerous people to get quotes, and she would contact my vendors to let them know about any changes or requests. She knows about the little details that a first time bride does not. She is completely on top of everything (and it is A LOT), and she never let me feel like just another bride or client. By the time our wedding day arrived, Christina felt more like a friend than a vendor! Everyone that attended said it was the best wedding they had ever been to... one guest even sent me a thank you card for throwing such an awesome party and they specifically said "You thought of everything". Well, without Christina I have no doubt our wedding would have been very different. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and having a planner was the BEST decision I could have made.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Cheryl · Married on 06/02/2012

There arent words to express how thankful my husband and I are for Christina (aka WP). We brought her on board as a helping hand, not realizing what a valuable resource she really is, when in the end she turned out to be way more than we could have ever wished for! She held our hand and guided us throughout the planning process with nothing less than the utmost of professionalism but also knew when to put her "therapist" hat on! None of us went into this wedding planning journey (which it definitely was!) thinking that Christina would be not only our wedding coordinator, but a shoulder to cry on, the peacekeeper when times were tough, my bustle buddy, our support system, an outside party who wasnt afraid to tell us the truth, part of my glam squad, a friend, but most importantly a part of the family. What meant the most is that she was always in our corner and we couldnt have asked for a better person to have on and by our side. WP Christina (and for 9 of the 18 mos, Pregger WP), we are forever grateful for you making the wedding of our dreams come true!! You will forever be a part of our lives :)

Now, its time for us to give your daughters' playmates or future boyfriends and plan some baby showers and birthday parties together!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Rosanne · Married on 05/12/2012

Christina posted 6/21/2012
    We hired Christina as a day-of-coordinator for our May 12, 2012 wedding. She proved, however, to go way above and beyond her agreement to help us on the "day-of!" When you hire a day-of-coordinator, you don't quite expect the coordinator to care about your planning beforehand. But Christina did. She took down all names, contact information, vendor emails, and even cell phone numbers of the best man and maid of honor! Christina then made it her business to introduce herself to all key parties involved in the event (and we are talking months ahead of time!) and to confirm scheduling and details with each vendor or person. Furthermore, Christina helped us to keep ourselves on schedule too! She checked in with us via two very thorough phone-conferences at two points before the wedding, and she went well out of her way to reach out to us and make sure this happened. Also, know that Christina was so generous with her time during all in-person and phone-conference meetings. We never felt rushed, and Christina made it clear her priority was to work with us as much as we needed, and until we felt comfortable. She wanted to be sure we stayed on top of all the details. and that we had a game plan for all the "small stuff" so we could work together to make sure the day would be seamless. And was it ever! In order to make this happen, Christina listened to our laundry lists of small requests that saved us a load of worry on the day-of and time beforehand: arranging a performance from a last minute musician, making sure my niece's birthday cake came out at the right moment at the reception, making sure flowers were moved from the church to the reception hall, picking up extra programs, seamlessly arranging all the processions, coordinating with the DJ and photographer, coming to the rehearsal -- and the list goes on! I can't even tell you how much she did behind the scenes on the day of that would have made me, my husband, and my family crazy if we had to do it ourselves. And, again, so much of it -- hashing out processional plans with the bagpiper, or scoping out the church and reception hall beforehand (on her own time on the weekend!) went way beyond "day-of" stuff. And a kind phone call to the groom to make sure he was okay on the day of, and somehow scrounging up Visine for a very bleary-eyed and nervous bride on the day of, were pretty way beyond what I would've thought we hired her to do too :) Oh, and at the end of the night after the wedding, somehow all our stuff -- cards, gifts, toasting glasses, bouquets, my clutch, the "little stuff" you worry about losing -- was all neatly packed and placed in our room before we even keyed in after the reception. She's just magic :) Not to mention the Moms of the bride AND groom LOVED her (now that's magic), and so did our vendors. She's a pleasure to work with, a total professional start to finish, and so worth the bang for your buck given her dedication and such amazing organization! Christina will know your schedule inside out, and make sure everything happens quietly, seamlessly and with a smile. She will work so hard to make sure you have a perfect day -- a day that the bride and the groom can just sit back and enjoy. And I can honestly say that is the kind of day we had. Literally nothing went wrong. Nothing. Not something I ever thought I'd say about my wedding! Everything, everything went right and beautiful and without a beat missed. THANK YOU CHRISTINA!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Paula · Married on 10/15/2011

Christina was worth every penny and more! She was such a pleasure to work with and did everything with a smile. We hired her to be our day-of-coordinator for our October 2011 wedding, but she was also a great resource during the planning process as well. We met several times throughout our engagement and even provided us with some great tips and recommendations along the way. She worked extremely well with and alongside our vendors. She was assertive when needed and also knew when to step back and listen. The day of the wedding, she made sure that every detail we have planned was implemented and also took care of any issues that came up (most of it we did not even hear about). She was extremely helpful and we couldn't imagine having done our wedding without her. Most of all, she worked well with me despite my particular, perfectionist, and super detailed personality. Everyone at the wedding (including my now husband and I), especially our wedding party (and families), loved her. I would recommend her to any bride who wants the peace of mind on their special day to just enjoy. Whether if it's wedding planning or just day-of-coordination, she is a must-have for a beautiful and seamless wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2011