Celebrations By Amy Bacon Reviews

135 | Phoenix, AZ

135 Reviews for Celebrations By Amy Bacon

Alice · Married on 03/15/2014

Amy and her team did an amazing professional job for our daughter's wedding. When I saw the room for the dinner my breath was literally taken away.
    She and her team worked so hard the entire event. I truly don't know how she does this time and time again. Could not give her less than excellent. She knows the vendors and worked miracles with them to give my daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Heath · Married on 03/15/2014

As the groom I didn't really know what to expect when it came to planning a large scale wedding. I had worked as a captain for a catering company while in college and thought helping my bride would be a cake walk. I couldn't have been more wrong. My wife and I were fortunate enough to learn early on in the process that we both couldn't handle the scale of this alone.

I knew from the minute we met with Amy and her team that she could get the job done. What I underestimated was the level of detail and passion she had for all the intricacies to make our day so special. Not only was she able to knock it out of the park but we actually became friends with the whole team along the way.

One of the most precious moments I was able to take from our wedding day was when my wife and I were able to peel away right after the ceremony with Amy, Gale, and Kate Ryan (who nailed Mary's vision for the flower design and was recommended by Amy) to take a sneak peek at our reception area. We were literally blown away and to see my wife so happy that she began to cry was something I will never forget. Then I looked over at Amy and the team and the passion had filled within them so much they had tears of joy running down their faces as well which reiterated to me how much love and care they all put into making it more than perfect.

Amy, her team, and the recommended vendors were all so on point through the entire process and even the day after our big day my father was praising how any need that arose was attended to immediately without hesitation by the team.

If there was ever a perfect wedding meticulously and gracefully executed it happened that day for us and it couldn't have been pulled off without Amy and the Celebrations team.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Mary · Married on 03/15/2014

Perfection, greatness, professionalism, and mind-blowing are a few of the many words I have about Amy Bacon. Amy and her team are the best wedding planners in the world! I myself am obsessed with every detail, and was blown away at the final product, execution, and everything along the way. Amy and her team always made sure we were first priority, had everything we could have ever imagined, and felt like rock stars throughout. I worked with this stellar team for over a year and when it came down to it, Amy always knew what to do and how to handle every second. Not only do I consider Amy the best of the best in this industry, but also a close friend. If you want something as important as your wedding done right, you'll choose Amy Bacon. No matter what you're expectations are she will ensure you're vision is created and it's a perfect wedding (yes, those do exist and I had one!). Thank you so much Amy, Patrice, Gale, Jenna, and Eileen. You're the best :)

Mary Ellison (spring bride 2014)

Sent on 03/30/2014

Working with Eileen and Patrice made my wedding day so much easier and less stressful! They helped to make sure the day went without any hang ups and that I didn't have to deal with any issues.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Cari · Married on 03/01/2014

Words probably don't accurately express my gratitude for CBAB. Gale was very attentive through the whole process. I used 'Day Of' coordination. However, they are a part of the experience well before the wedding day. They created a flawless timeline & coordinated all vendors & every detail, major & minor. My groom was equally as appreciative of CBAB as I was. Hiring a wedding planner shouldn't be an option; it should be mandatory! I had no worries the day of our wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Bianca · Married on 02/08/2014

My day couldn't have been any better if it was scripted in a movie. I am so blessed to have found Amy and her team. My wedding will always be the most perfect day <3

Sent on 02/18/2014

Ciara · Married on 11/16/2013

Finding Celebrations by Amy Bacon was the best investment that we ever made for this wedding. I've only lived in the area for 3 years so when we decided to have the wedding here I had no idea where to begin or even where to start looking. Amy and her team referred us to every vendor that we needed and they all were all great! They were open to all of my ideas, even if there were things they hadn't done before. Whenever there was a fall out (such as my venue closing down...) they were always there not only to fix it, but for support. The entire team, especially my planner Gale, is very calm and that was so helpful throughout this whole process. I appreciated that I was never told "no", or if I was there was an explanation as to why and a better solution. Ultimately, I wanted a planner to be there on my day to make sure that not only me, but my entire family and wedding party could enjoy the night and not be bothered by anything. That is exactly what happened on my wedding day! Gale made a timeline that started from rehearsal to the end of the wedding night and it was down to the minute, including to ensure bride and grooms drinks are filled and lipstick is reapplied. Amazing! For the entire day there was only one minor issue that happened and the team got it taken care of before I even knew about it. Thanks to them it was an amazing day that myself, my husband, friends, and family will NEVER forget!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Paula · Married on 11/16/2013

As the mother of the bride I knew from the day Ciara was engaged that we would want a planner. Ciara interviewed several different planners but was most impressed with Amy and her team. We were the unfortunate victims of the Insperidor down fall but Gale and Amy immediately stepped in, eased our frustration and we had a new and much better venue with in 2 weeks! Ciara had a unique and specific vision for her wedding, Gale understood and supported her in everything she threw her way. The day of the wedding went flawless!! It was unbelievable how we all got to enjoy the celebration of Ciara and Kyle's marriage and never had to worry about anything! My husband was most impressed when he was sweating and anxious just before the ceremony and all the sudden here's Amy behind him with a fan cooling him off! We will defiantly use Celebrations by Amy Bacon and team for future events. Love you guys!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Dawn · Married on 11/09/2013

We hired Celebrations by Amy Bacon pretty late in the game when we decided that we were done feeling stressed about our wedding reception. This was the best decision we could have made! Patrice was our lead planner and her assistant was Eileen. Between Amy, Patrice and Eileen, we never had to worry that something wasn't going to get done. They took over the role of organizing all of the vendors and making sure that our questions were answered by the venue. We never expected to feel so stress free the weekend of our event! Patrice and Eileen took care of everything so that all we had to do was show up and have fun!

Sent on 11/13/2013

How do you spell “amazing”? A-M-Y B-A-C-O-N!
    She is the most amazing wedding planner, and woman, I have ever met.
    We just completed our daughter’s wedding in a Scottsdale hotel in November, and I can only say that Amy Bacon was the maestro behind it all…and the most wonderful person
    to work with that we could ever imagine! I cannot recommend Amy Bacon enough.

She is sweet, considerate, thoughtful, responsive, positive and highly professional. She knows her business well and takes it very seriously. Her goal is to make the bride and groom happy while executing a smooth wedding day for all involved, and she did that many times over for our daughter’s wedding. Amy always had their happiness in mind as she helped them make choices that met their needs, plus ours (the parents). She is a counselor and a negotiator, working carefully to ensure that the goals and visions of the wedding day are acceptable to both the parents and the bride and groom.

She never failed to return even one phone call in a very short amount of time. Her promptness was incredible. She takes each client’s relationship very seriously and makes sure you feel that you are her ONLY client, and the most important person in the world.

Amy always has a positive attitude, and approaches each challenge or problem with the expectation that “This can be done, or fixed – no problem!”

We are indebted to her for making our daughter’s dreams came true on the most special and important day of her life. The entire wedding event could not have gone more smoothly, due in large part to Amy Bacon and her staff – their skills, their genuine caring personalities, and their ability to make everyone happy!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Hez · Married on 11/09/2013

Thank you for taking care of all the details on the day of our event so we could enjoy our reception! Everything went well and our guests really enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Bill · Married on 11/09/2013

CelebrationsByAmyBacon did an absolutely outstanding job of planning and executing my daughter’s wedding!! Although she is called a wedding planner, and we started planning with her almost two years prior, the most amazing aspect of her services is what she does the day of the wedding when it comes to executing the event. She and her team take care of everything that needs to be done on that most important day, freeing you up to relax, socialize and enjoy the moment. My wife and I had no worries the day of the wedding because we knew Amy Bacon was taking care of everything. We were free to be fully engulfed in a day of love, friendship and happiness. I consider Amy Bacon to be not only the best wedding planner in Phoenix, AZ, but just about the best wedding planner I can imagine anywhere. That’s how good, reliable, trust worthy, and capable Amy Bacon and her team are. Her attention to detail, and her energy and enthusiasm to make things perfect, are the signature quality that Amy Bacon brings to her craft. In addition, she also has that unique quality of getting to know and understand the bride, the groom, the parents and other family and friends, and she is capable of fulfilling everyone’s needs and desires to make the wedding the perfect occasion, and -- I have never seen anyone work so hard to make it so!

Sent on 11/24/2013

We hired Amy Bacon as our wedding planner a year and a half before our November 9, 2013 wedding. We had a lot of time to work with her and the entire experience was very enjoyable and stress-free.

Whenever we needed to choose a vendor for our wedding, Amy provided us with several that she knows are professional and reliable. This is such a huge help! Instead of having to weed through hundreds of people on Google, we were given 3 or 4 options to explore. All of the vendors that Amy recommended were fabulous - they were easy to work with, professional, knowledgeable, and creative.

Amy guided us through the planning process and kept us on track with what needed to be done, but never rushed our decisions. She was always available via email or phone whenever we needed anything. Amy often put in extra time and attended several of our vendor meetings.

An extremely positive thing about having Amy Bacon was her help and support when anything got off track. Luckily for us, we only had one hiccup that occurred and it confirmed Amy's concern for her clients, her professionalism and her problem solving skills. Having her as a mediator in our difficult situation allowed for easier negotiation through the problem.

The day of our wedding was amazing and absolutely perfect, much in part to Amy Bacon and her entire team. They set up all of my DIY decorations so I never even had to think about it or get family members to help. She had extra team members to make sure that all of the bridal party was taken care of all day. Her team was kind and respectful to all our guests and made sure everyone was enjoying the event. They were so prepared with a detailed time line for the day and made sure everything went according to schedule. The time line and the team's experience was a tremendous asset to making the day run smoothly.

I would highly recommend Celebrations by Amy Bacon to any future bride! They are fabulous!

Sent on 12/08/2013

mira · Married on 11/02/2013

Amy and her team were amazing to work with. I heard this before, and I was one of the brides that thought I didn't need a day of coordinator. It turned out to be the best wedding decision we made! Amy's team were by our side all day during the wedding, taking care of every little detail so we could relax and enjoy the day. I didn't have to move a hand or foot to do anything and the wedding turned out exactly as planned thanks to their help and organization of all the details. We had so many wedding compliments from our guests about how amazing the wedding turned out and guests even noticed the wedding coordinators helping out because they were there to help the guests too!! High recommend their services for your wedding, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Mira · Married on 11/02/2013

Sent on 11/17/2013

Aaron · Married on 10/20/2013

My (now) in-laws hired Celebrations by Amy Bacon around a 2 months prior to our wedding date. At the time, we had everything in place, or so we thought, but as the day grew closer both sets of parents were getting concerned that they weren't going to be able to enjoy the wedding. Who was going to receive our vendors day of? Who was going to set up the escort cards? Make sure the party was running smoothly? You get the idea. Anyway, hiring Amy and her team was hands down, best decision ever made. They were hired as "day of coordinators", although if the amount of work they did for us is considered "day of" then their bigger package must include the engagement too! Gale, who was our point person, jumped in immediately. My husband and I live in LA (our parents live in Phx) but it seemed like Gale was just down the street. A call never went unanswered and every email was answered in the same day (if not immediately). At first I was apprehensive to "use" them too much before the "day of" but Gale had me thinking that my wedding was her only focus. She is extremely organized, detail oriented, professional, and soooo nice! I haven't even touched on their "day of" services! I felt like a princess and not just because of my dress. Gale and her team were attentive but in no way intrusive. I didn't speak to one vendor, touch a single piece of decor, pack up any of my belongings I brought to the bridal room, or even hold my own lip gloss! The ceremony site & reception area looked exactly how I envisioned it and the whole event ran so seamlessly. If I keep going on (which I can!) you're going to think I've been paid. Oh wait! The candy bar!! We hired them for that too! Candy was delicious and all purple & blue the colors of our wedding! It was beautiful!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Diane · Married on 10/19/2013

I don't even know if this is possible. But maybe the event planners should meet with the parents, even if it is for a quick 5 minutes to make sure that they are clear that the event planner is there for the bride to carry out her wishes. And to somehow tactfully to tell the parents that they aren't able to change anything without the brides consent. So that the wedding planner isn't put in a position or made to feel uncomfortable because you may have a parent that wants to be in control and shouldn't be.
    Everything was absolutely wonderful!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

When I hired Amy, my husband and I had just moved back to Arizona. We had spent the majority of the time leading up to our wedding out of state, and it wasn’t until moving back that we realized we had A LOT of things left to do. I’ll be honest – I was one of those brides that thought I could do everything on my own. I mean, weddings can’t be THAT hard to plan, right? WRONG. Insert Celebrations By Amy Bacon. Once I realized that I had a million and three things left to do before the big day, Amy really helped calm me down and get things organized. She held my hand the entire rest of the way, quieted my fears about drama breaking out at the wedding, helped me figure out what to do during the ceremony, and even found me an amazing florist (at what felt like the last minute). And that was all before the actual wedding! On the day of the wedding Amy made sure many of the things that were important to me were taken care of. My wonderful family did most of the set-up before the wedding (we didn’t have people on site or a party rental team to take care of that), and Amy really went the extra mile and made sure the things I wanted were set up and that my guests were well taken care of. She even worked VERY hard to make sure our families were seated together and near our sweetheart table when I forgot to give her the seating chart. And then, at the end of the night, her and her team finished breaking everything down and loading it into the cars for us so my family wouldn’t have to. She really went above and beyond what a wedding planner should do, and I am eternally grateful to her and her team for that! If you need a wedding planner who will listen to your dreams (and your fears) and then make those dreams come true and those fears disappear, Amy Bacon is your girl! My wedding went off without a hitch and I literally didn’t have to lift a finger or worry about ANYTHING. It was truly perfect, and more than I could have asked for <3

Sent on 03/21/2014

Amy and staff were very professional and went above and beyond to meet our every need.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Kim · Married on 08/17/2013

Amy did an outstanding job and was a plreasure to work with!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Paige · Married on 08/17/2013

Amy and her team was one of the best investments we made in our wedding. They were so responsive and full of creative ideas! It was clear that their priority was making mine and my husband's voices heard and making our ideas come to life, which is so important during the planning process. The day-of, they made the flow so smooth and ensured that no one lifted a finger, but simply had a blast. It was 115 degrees outside on our wedding day and they were literally holding fans under my dress to keep me cool! If that doesn't speak of commitment and service, I don't know what will. Amy and her team were professional, yet personable and full of life. They made planning so much fun!

Sent on 01/10/2014

After spending months on planning the day, booking vendors, finishing DIY projects the last thing you want is to miss out on the whole wedding weekend dealing with problems and running errands. Patrice and her team get 100% of the credit for giving us a completely stress free, fun filled and PERFECT wedding night. We had a lot of fantastic vendors but hiring Celebration by Amy was by far the best decision I made.

What my husband said the next morning summarized it perfectly "I moved around all night but every time I needed something I would turn around and somehow Patrice was always there, and taking care of it right away..it was amazing.”

Most venues provide an on-site coordinator but just a few things Patrice did for us that no venue coordinator will do for you:

Create detailed timelines for all; vendors, activities and guests (ours ended up 5 pages long!), tell you anything you forgot to plan/choose. Deal with vendor issues (and there will be many.) Be the primary contract for the vendor’s week of the wedding so that you can enjoy your time with family. Be on site the day of to make sure everything is set up properly so that you can just relax and get ready. Take care of any final details you forgot. Keep track of all your special requests. Bring the bridal party Starbucks while they're getting ready. Coordinate the whole wedding party. Tell you where you need to be at all points in time. Make sure timeline flows seamlessly. Make sure you have time to eat dinner. Be ready to help with anything that’s impossible to anticipate; start the music earlier, guests dress ripped, guest got sick and they helped with getting her into a cab, cut off anyone that drank too much, run out to pick up beer for the guests who weren’t ready to end the party.

If I was to do it again, I would start with hiring Patrice (from celebration by Amy) and then work on the budget with her to figure out what we can afford and what needs to be cut from there.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Paige · Married on 08/02/2013

Gale Jones from Celebrations by Amy Bacon was my day of coordinator. She was awesome. She did day of coordination and helped review my vendor contracts. It was so helpful to have her expertise, as I have never planned a wedding before, and will only do it once. Her suggestions, organization and attention to detail were amazing. My venue and pastor commented that she was the best wedding coordinator they had ever worked with. My wedding went off without a hitch. Well.... at least to my knowledge. Whatever little things came up Gale handled it all; I enjoyed the entire day without a single problem coming my way. She knew what I wanted and how to get it done. She also did a great job making sure that every person and vendor, that was a part of the wedding, knew the schedule of events and made sure they knew what was expected of them well in advance to avoid any miscommunication. I would highly recommend her to any bride who is finding wedding planning to be overwhelming and is worried about how the day of will go. I had a great wedding and a great experience with Gale.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2013

Three weeks from my wedding day I began to realize that I couldn’t do everything myself. Between set up and breakdown, making seating charts and timelines, coordinating the wedding party, and dealing with vendors I was overwhelmed to say the least! On the brink of a major bridezilla meltdown, I searched for a coordinator and found Amy. BEST DECISION EVER!!!!
    I refer to Amy as “my gift to me” and boy was she. On the day of my wedding she showed up and handled everything beautifully. No detail was left unattended. My ceremony and reception spaces were set up exactly as I had imagined. I couldn’t have done it better myself. Every time I turned to ask a question, Amy was there to answer it before the words left my mouth. If I went to reach for my bouquet she was there to hand it to me. When I needed a drink of water she was there with a fresh glass. When my venue neglected to tell me that they needed the bridal suite cleared half way through my wedding, Amy was there to clear it. When my guests needed help Amy was there to answer their questions. When the caterer needed a place to put the leftovers and cake Amy took care of it. Set up and take down? Amy had it done in no time.
    I'm telling you ladies, you need Amy!
    I am giving her as a referral to every bride I know. She is that good. Don’t waste your time with anyone else.
    Thank you Amy for making my day so perfect! I couldn’t have done it without you!
    -Sarah DeMars

Sent on 06/02/2013

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2013

I don't know how brides and grooms tackle a wedding without a planner. Even for the highly organized, there are a hundred things that pop up last minute that you simply can't anticipate. Plus, the wedding needs to be about having fun and connecting with family and friends - not managing vendors, "hosting" and ensuring a timeline flows smoothly. Celebrations by Amy Bacon made everything seamless. Communication was excellent, and I was able to fully focus on my husband and family. The planners anticipated our needs throughout the entire process. They made our event and questions (no matter how minor or detailed) a priority. I felt they cared about the wedding and were vested in its success. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 05/27/2013