Celebrations By Amy Bacon Reviews

135 | Phoenix, AZ

135 Reviews for Celebrations By Amy Bacon

Sadie · Married on 10/22/2015

Amy was everything you could ask for in a wedding planner. She was enjoyable to work with, stayed on top of everything and was always available when we needed her. We appreciated her experience and expertise in all areas. She was able to guide us through the whole process and our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. It was perfect. She was also amazing on the day of. We didn't have a single mishap and Amy was on top of everything. Highly recommend using Amy! <3

Sent on 06/13/2017

Anastasia · Married on 10/21/2015

You spend your entire life wondering if you're going to have the perfect wedding. We no longer have to worry about that. From the very beginning Amy and her team were incredible. I knew when I received the detailed potential customer questionnaire she was my planning soulmate. We were completely won over when she noticed a picture I had planted on my pinterest of a wedding cake from one of her prior weddings. So many vendors ask for the information but never check it; when she brought it up in our first meeting I knew she actually LOOKED at it. Having someone to keep us on the right track, who could help us ask the right questions was invaluable. Without them, our wedding never would have been what it turned out to be. She helped us find the most amazing venue that was perfect for our personalities, needs and budget, something that seemed impossible at the time we signed our contract with all of the valley’s options. All of the vendors suggested were incredible and completely delivered the best on the wedding day.
    We cannot even begin to describe her work on our wedding day. She was able to handle all questions and we were not pestered by vendors or guests about anything on our wedding day. Our guests were amazed by everything, how every little detail was covered and how smooth everything went. Any issues, such as additional guests arriving, was taken care of quickly and unnoticeably. There was even a chance of rain and her team had everything covered.
    We are so independent that at first we didn’t think we needed a wedding planner, but we are so glad we joined the Celebrations by Amy Bacon family. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever dreamed possible and a day that was probably the most relaxing day of the year so far. Our guests will be talking about it for years to come and we will remember it forever.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Michael · Married on 09/12/2015

What can not be said about Amy and her amazing team! I am so thankful of the day my now wife came home and told me about her first phone conversation with Amy. I could hear the relief in her voice, we had been trying to plan our wedding from a different city, and after many hours of our own trying to find a venue/food we quickly realized how difficult and frustrating this was going to be on our own. Amy provided us with amazing recommendations for venue, catering, Dj, officiant, cake, photographer, men's formal wear, chocolate covered strawberries and additional planning items. She paired us perfectly with each and every one of them, they all were exactly what we were looking for. Amy and her team went above and beyond to make our special day a lasting memory. She prepared timelines that handled and coordinated every aspect of our rehearsal and wedding day, and was always 3 steps ahead of the game. I can not thank her and her team enough for everything they have done for us, and and happy to know that we have made new lifetime friends. If you are looking for someone who will listen to what you are looking for, extremely flexible with your budget, and has amazing connections and vendors at the tips of her fingers then Celebrations by Amy Bacon is right for you..
    Michael Grimes

Sent on 09/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Amy Bacon is beyond amazing. I cannot recommend her enough. When I first contacted Celebrations by Amy Bacon, I was leaning toward hiring them for day-of coordination. From the first time Amy replied to one of my emails, I could tell that they were on a wholly different level of professionalism than other vendors and planners I had been contacting. We arranged a phone meeting (I don't live in the Phoenix area), and by the time I hung up the phone, I was 100% sold on having Amy herself help us with ALL of our planning! The first day I met Amy in person, it was to attend a catering tasting at the venue my (now) husband and I had already selected. Well, thank goodness for Amy, because that catering tasting appointment was a disaster and I left there knowing that we no longer had our venue picked out. Amy asked if I had a little extra time, and took me to another venue that I fell in love with instantly! What could have been a disappointing and frustrating day turned into something very exciting, because we loved this venue so much more. What's also incredible is how Amy was able to pinpoint exactly what we were looking for after just a couple conversations.
    The entire planning process was just as charmed as this first meeting. Amy paired us perfectly with our venue, photographer, cake bakery, DJ, officiant, my makeup artist, men's formal wear, videographer, and just about everyone that ended up being involved in our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Amy kept everything running smoothly, and if there were any problems, we sure don't know about them! Everything was beautiful and perfect and more amazing than we could have imagined. We didn't have to worry about anything - literally, not one thing, so we could just enjoy the day and have the time of our lives!

Amy was such a joy to work with, and I will forever be grateful for everything she did for us. We are so lucky to have found her and will count her as a wonderful friend, always.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Celebrations by Amy Bacon is the best!! Amy and her team are so on top of it! They win awards all over. The greatest wedding planners and very affordable
    !

Sent on 11/08/2014

Celebrations by Amy Bacon was critical in our day being as wonderful as it was! We chose to do the 30 day and day of planning and coordination. We primarily worked with Patrice to plan the big day out minute-by-minute during the month prior to the wedding. She took over the timeline development and made sure that all the vendors were on the same page. Something that I hadn't realized until we really got close to the wedding was that each vendor makes their own timeline and someone as to consolidate all of that! We had quite a few DIY stuff to be set up the morning of the wedding. It was a MAJOR relief on our families to not have to worry about decorating anything the morning of - not to mention a major relief on us! During the day, I knew the I could go to Patrice or Amy if I needed anything (and did I!). One of the most incredible things was Amy following us around for photos with portable fans and water bottles to keep the myself and the girls cool and hydrated outside in the May Arizona sun! They kept us on schedule and made sure that everything that was important to us happened - and happened at the right time. I would recommend Celebrations by Amy Bacon to anyone having a wedding. The experience at my wedding with them compared to close family and friends without a wedding planner is absolutely black and white. I'm so glad that I had them to manage the issues that arise the day of and allow me to feel like a princess and my family to truly enjoy the morning and evening without worry.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Kayla · Married on 05/02/2015

Originally we were looking for a company that could just help us with decor ideas and some set-up for the day of. We had an all inclusive package with our venue that included a wedding coordinator, but they would not set up everything we needed such as place cards. Amy was the only one I found that would customize her services for exactly what we needed and at a reasonable price since we were having a 50 person wedding. Not only did Amy and our assigned contact Gale give us great ideas for decor but they went above and beyond on the day of the wedding. When we thought we would only have Gale there for the day, Amy and another staff member came to make sure we had enough help and so that one of them could be attending to us and anything we needed. Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how amazing they were and I am definitely recommending them to anyone.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Gwendolyn · Married on 04/04/2015

Amy Bacon and Patrice Klaum (with Celebrations by Amy Bacon) are absolutely amazing! They are organized, patient, caring, kind and above all, amazing wedding planners. I really believe hiring them was the reason my wife and I were able to relax and enjoy not only our wedding, but the whole planning process. They thoughtfully listened to all of our ideas and enthusiastically helped us implement them, creating our dream wedding!!

They are impeccably organized and kept us on schedule. We never had to worry that something was overlooked because they were on it. We got to know Patrice so well during the planning and that made the day of our wedding even more special! We really trusted Celebrations by Amy Bacon and that allowed us to really be present and enjoy the day.

The day of our wedding they kept us calm and handled unanticipated hiccups!!! Bottom line, Patrice and Amy are not only industry experts but also really great people! You would be lucky to have them!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2015

AMAZING

From my very first conversation with Amy, I knew that I could put all my trust in her to deliver a perfect day. And she did not disappoint. I'm an out-of-state bride, and I knew that in order to achieve the wedding that my husband and I wanted, we were going to need help. The planning process should be a fun time, and I didn't want to feel so stressed with it all that I couldn't enjoy it. Amy is a true professional and led us towards the right vendors, gave meaningful feedback and input regarding every aspect (from contacts and quotes and keeping us mindful of our budget, to communicating with some unresponsive vendors).
    When I was stressing over my husband dragging his feet about getting his groomsmen gifts (I'm talking, we were 3 weeks out!) Amy gently guided him in the right direction and he got it done! The week of our wedding I had one last flower appointment to attend to approve the centerpieces, etc and since this appointment was last minute (due to us being out of town) unfortunately Amy was tied up with other appointments a couldn't attend with us. Which was completely understandable, and (in my mind) wasn't necessary that she be there - well, I was wrong! She cancelled a personal matter, and surprised us at he flower shop! And I'm so glad she did, because she was able to figure out some last minute tweaks with our florist that readymade a big impact on our big day. She even got our friend/ officiant the Fiji water he specially requested!
    I can easily say that now I consider Amy more of a friend than only our wedding planner. She went above and beyond for us and really made our special day so much more than we could have imagined.
    Also - we were approached by every member of our wedding party and complimented on finding such an effective planner. She ensured that each of them were taken care of and were where they were supposed to be (photos, announcement, etc.) THANK YOU AMY BACON <3 :)

Sent on 04/18/2015

I wasn't sure about having a wedding planner but, believe me, Amy earned every penny. She was so helpful all the way through the planning with all her recommendations. We felt more like friends than clients. The week of the wedding she pulled everything together and kept us all on target. She had a timeline for everyone. When the seating chart broke and when the bridesmaids dress came apart, Amy and her team handled it without a hiccup. And when the wedding tension was high, she handled the people without flinching. She even remembered that due to health reasons I couldn't have alcohol and had sparkling apple juice brought to me. We had so many people tell us that it was hands down the best wedding they had ever attended. She is a gem.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Heather · Married on 03/21/2015

At first, I'll admit, I didn't think it was necessary to get a wedding planner. I'd seen plenty of weddings, and thought to myself, sure it'll be stressful at times, but a wedding planner is a little excessive... And then I realized just how wrong my thinking was.
    As we went through the process of planning the wedding, up through the night of, I can honestly say that I can't imagine having gone through the process without Amy by my side throughout all of it.
    There are many special things about Celebration by Amy Bacon, that I could list off. But what stood out to me above everything else is the fact that Amy managed to embrace my rather "type A" personality, while giving me the needed support and guidance, all the while actually listening to my vision. Any time I felt overwhelmed, Amy was right there to direct me, calm me, and manage the situation. This ultimately resulted in a wedding that surpassed what I could have ever imagined actually becoming a reality (and yes I cried when I saw everything come together).
    However, as I discovered, no matter how well planned a wedding is, no wedding occurs without a hiccup. Yet, when something would come up, from items being broken or left at a wrong location by my friends and family, or even when one of my bridesmaid's ripped her dress down the back, Amy and her team seamlessly managed it before it could even possibly become a crisis.
    Every step of the way Amy was a blessing. She helped guide me to my vision and executed the wedding itself flawlessly. My wedding is a memory that I will cherish forever, because I married the man of my dreams. But, the fact that Amy helped make that memory mirror a dream in my mind, that I thought was unattainable, made that day one that I will forever hold near and relive frequently.
    I simply can't imagine my wedding without, my now dear friend, Amy Bacon.

Heather Hanna (Bride)

Sent on 03/29/2015

The first thing my husband and I talked about after getting engaged was the need for a wedding planner. With our hectic work schedules it just seemed impossible to plan a wedding on our own. While researching dozens of planners, one name kept popping up. AMY BACON (or as I like to call her...The Baconator). With all of the awards and countless 5 star reviews I just had to talk to her. And after meeting with her I HAD to HIRE her!! Amy is the best thing that ever happened to us during our wedding planning adventures. In everything she does it shows that she loves her job and cares for her clients. Amy was absolutely outstanding during the entire process. She ALWAYS had a quick response time and knew all the answers... even when my groom forgot his wedding ring at home the day of the wedding. Thank you Amy for not only saving the day during my crisis, but for making the entire process FUN and as stress free as humanly possible. I'm happy to say we not only gained an outstanding event planner, but a great friend.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Ron · Married on 03/15/2015

My daughter deserves the best. She got it when she chose Amy to help her plan, coordinate and execute her wedding in March, 2015. Amy was there throughout the process to help my daughter's dreams come true. From my perspective as Father of the Bride, I can't encourage you enough to take advantage of her "day of" assistance. Having a pro there to handle everything allowed everyone to focus on enjoying this special event.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

My daughter and fiancé wanted to get married on 12/13/14. Great news! One little problem, we had less than three months to plan the wedding! Yikes! That's where Amy Bacon came in. No problem for her and her team of experts. She put together an incredible event in our home in DC Ranch. I literally did not worry about a thing! I was able to relax and enjoy the day with family and friends. Thank you Amy for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Nicollet · Married on 11/29/2014

Amy and her team are great! Gale (our planner) and Jenna helped to make our day perfect! Thank you for everything and we would highly recommend this professional team to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Kari · Married on 11/08/2014

My sister hired Amy for day of planning for her wedding a couple years ago. I said if i ever got married, i would hire Amy. Well, when i got engaged and found a venue, they had a coordinator who was said to take care of the same things Amy did and i couldn't convince my fiance to pay for the same thing twice... boy were we wrong!

We have both been kicking ourselves in the butt for not investing in Amy and her team. I KNOW there would have been no issues on my big day, and if there were, i would have never known about them because she would have handled them on her own.

Instead, my finance and I were both confronted constantly and especially in the 10 minutes before walking down the aisle with all kinds of issues and how we wanted to handle them. (All of which could have been avoided if our "coordinator" would have done her job and coordinated with our vendors prior to wedding day!)

Amy, we plan on having a re-do wedding for an anniversary down the road to make up for our not so perfect wedding and we WILL be hiring you!

<3 you Amy!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Courtney · Married on 10/04/2014

I don't think I can express in words how essential and perfect Gale with Celebrations by Amy Bacon was to our wedding. When we decided to plan a backyard wedding in Scottsdale AZ in under 8 months we knew we needed help, especially since we live in Tucson. After finding Celebrations online and contacting Amy, Gale and I setup a phone chat. I knew after talking to her that she would be perfect to help make our dreams a reality. She connected us with amazing vendors in the area and helped setup meetings in our limited time slots in Scottsdale. Through her we found absolutely awesome vendors and for that alone it's worth hiring a planner who has experience and knows who to go to for everything.

As an engineer I am extremely detail orientated. Gale was a woman after my own heart with her organized lists, especially the day of timeline. Throughout the process of planning our wedding my fiancee and I called her my sanity. She kept track of everything so I didn't have to worry that I was missing something important. That was the most true on the day of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything. In fact the moment I saw Gale on the morning of my wedding all my worries disappeared because I knew she would be able to handle everything. She and her assistant took care of getting everything setup including DIY decorations and making sure all the vendors did as planned. They were always checking to make sure we were doing okay and would get us anything we might need.

The ceremony and reception went off flawless as far as I could tell (and if it didn't I'm glad I don't know about it). After my new husband and I left Gale stayed to finish cleaning up and organizing everything. My parent's were floored and so appreciative since otherwise they would have had to do it (being at their home).

Gale and Celebrations by Amy Bacon are the reason why I had my perfect amazing wedding day without any worries and I will forever be thankful that I was able to work with them.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Amy was GREAT! We enjoyed her and her staff Planning our Special Day! She was very easy to work. Highly recommended by other vendors.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Angelia · Married on 06/14/2014

If you’re reading this, you’re probably considering a wedding planner. Long story short? Hire Celebrations by Amy Bacon. Amy saved me time, money, stress, and was hands-down the best wedding-vendor decision my husband and I made. I truly can’t imagine planning a wedding without her.

We selected the wedding venue prior to hiring Amy and got a taste for how painstaking it can be to pick any wedding vendor. After Amy was hired, all of the other decisions were much quicker, easier, and less stressful. We were so happy with all of the vendors Amy recommended. Amy also has unbeatable expertise, she’s full of great advice and ideas.

I almost exclusively contacted Amy through e-mail because that was convenient for me and I was always shocked by how quickly she responded. I also feel that her price was completely reasonable and a far better value than anything else wedding-related. You can’t put a price on feeling calm and relaxed on your wedding day.

Amy’s day-of service was amazing. There were a million little details that Amy and her team took care of so that we (or our loved ones) didn’t have to. I didn’t have to remember the details or worry about whether the reception space was set up right. Amy made sure my husband and I had some alone time before the reception and had appetizers and drinks ready for us. During the whole wedding, we were constantly cared for and it never felt like an intrusion, but a welcome help. After the wedding, my dad (FOB) commented that he’s been to a lot of weddings and he’s never seen a wedding go more smoothly and he attributed to that completely to Amy Bacon.

Why choose Amy over any other planner? Amy is extremely passionate about her job and truly makes you feel personally cared for. It amazes me how someone who plans important events for a living can make you feel so special and genuinely get excited for your event. I truly feel like she would do everything in her power to make your day special and go smoothly.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Sirena · Married on 05/25/2014

My sister , nothing but raved about this planner from day one. Often changing ideas and way she wanted to handle the wedding look, event and vibe of the day. I heard nothing but amazing feedback from my sister up till the wedding - then I saw for myself.

From the moment we woke up and got ready Amy's staff was there to run errands ( paradise bakery for the ladies getting ready), keeping us on time and scheduled, reminding us about items to remember and take and keeping everyone on ease. (there but out of the way- as we didn't notice them until we needed them ) . After we left to the wedding venue, the staff stayed behind,and left prepared a sweet surprise for the bride and groom. After arrival at the church we were greeted by the staff again. Beyond on their toes and ready for any needs. ( including a safety pin for my falling dress ) . At the wedding venue they became a full force staff. There was nothing needed by anyone . Each guest was made aware and comfortable. I was amazed how tentative and creative they became with each request.

I am thankful for each of Amy's staff. There was no way my sisters wedding would have been pulled off as it was ( with her many request ) . It was something to truly remember.

Thank you !

Sent on 05/27/2014

Christy · Married on 05/03/2014

Amy Bacon's incredible team helped with month of & day of coordination for our wedding. Not only did they take the time & thought to provide us an incredible service, they do so very willingly & accommodated for our specific requests. They connected me with some of the best names in the valley for photography & florals, and worked efiiciently and effortlessly to provide a picture perfect day.
    I really appreciate how Patrice & Eileen helped me fully realize my vision (especially since I was the most non-committal bride out there), but they did so with patience & complete understanding.
    Thank you ladies for your support. Everything turned out beautifully & I appreciate everything you did, to make things run so smoothly.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Salisha · Married on 04/05/2014

Celebrations by Amy Bacon is the best decision we ever made!! From the beginning Amy and her team have helped us in so many ways. When I hired my caterer I had reservations about them so we hired Amy Bacon to assist in the process. She stepped right in and stepped right up to the challenge! I never would have been able to plan everything without her recommendations and constant emails, texts and phone calls. You get more then just a day-of-coordinator - you get a life line and a friend. I can't explain HOW grateful I am for the over-the-top services we received. When my family photographer quit 10 days before the wedding Amy had me interviewing photographers that she hand picked for us that very same night and we had a contract signed the next day. Now I have amazing pictures because of her and her ability to pair couples up with the perfect vender for YOU. As with every wedding day things go wrong - which I never knew until the next day - as Amy and her team kept it cool and kept any drama away from the party. I can't recommend Celebrations By Amy Bacon enough! And in 10 years when we renew our vows I know who is the FIRST person I'll be hiring - Amy Bacon!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Jordan · Married on 04/05/2014

Amy Bacon is the shit! Without her, our caterer (Coup de Tartes) would of ruined our wedding completely, rather than just running out of food.

Amy and her team handled all the hassles and just kicked ass overall. Thank you Amy for everything.

Sent on 04/17/2014

My husband and I are having a hard time trying to find words that will express how GREAT of an experience we had with the Celebrations by Amy Bacon (CBAB) team. The planning process was a long road for our big wedding on a tight budget, and we couldn't have made it possible without the continuous assistance of the CBAB team. The reason why we say the “team” is because we had wonderful day-of-assistants that helped decorate and clean up on the big day, the owner Amy Bacon reached out to us frequently to assist with quality vendor recommendations or simply to check in to check up on us, but more importantly our day-of-coordinator Patrice Klaum was available, responsive, professional, sweet, genuinely caring, and all around a great coordinator and person! She was our saving grace numerous times as my husband and I have very busy careers which makes it very hard to get a hold of certain vendors during the work week when they were available. Patrice had to deal with what seemed like inexperienced event coordinators at two different venues (one for ceremony and another for reception), poorly communicated conflicting events at these venues, difficult family members, as well as the crazy work schedules of the bride & groom (i.e. emails coming in at midnight b/c that was the only time we had to devote to the wedding). Even encountering all of that, Patrice had a smile on her face at all times, was ALWAYS willing to do more, and coordinated “The Best Wedding Ever” (which were the exact words from us and ALL of our guests at the end of the night and beyond). We cannot thank Patrice Klaum, and what we now call the rest of the CBAB FAMILY, enough for helping us coordinate our dream event. We definitely could not have done it without them. We recommend their services to EVERYONE, especially those that want a great event but have little time to dedicate to the planning and even more so to couples like us that needed to coordinate a BIG event on a small budget. Thank you CBAB!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Christy · Married on 04/05/2014

I have known Amy for several years now, I have seen the magic she and her team creates -- so it was a no brainer when I got engaged who I would be turning to first! Gale was my savior, she kept me sane and made sure that every single little last detail was executed perfectly. Just knowing I had her by my side on the big day was a huge relief. My family and I loved her from the moment we met her, I coulnd't imagine reliving that day without her! Thank you Gale and the entire CBAB team! <3

Sent on 05/21/2014