Celebration String Quartet Reviews

109 Reviews for Celebration String Quartet

1 User photo

Celebration String Quartet 1

The · Married on 08/01/2015

They were very helpful in planning for the event. On the day, they played beautifully. Lots of compliments.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Heather · Married on 07/18/2015

This group of musicians was simply classy and very talented. Their music selection was very broad and I liked that I could do something very classic and traditional for my wedding ceremony, but then switch it up a little bit and do something more contemporary and romantic for my cocktail hour. This group helped to create a very beautiful and classy ambiance for my husband and I's very special day. Sandy was also very helpful in the initial picking of music selections and was always ready to answer questions promptly and guide me in my decisions. This is a very professional group and very reliable. I really enjoyed having them play a role in my fairytale day and absolutely recommend this group for anyone's special event!!

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • User5204008 · 2+ years ago

Celebration String Quartet is an amazing group! They made our wedding day so much more special! I can't say enough nice things about them.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Christina · Married on 04/10/2015

We really loved this quartet! They are tAlented, professional people and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2015

K · Married on 01/17/2015

Sandy was amazing to work with! We had a special request for the processional and she was so quick to track down the arrangement and seemed genuinely excited to learn something new for us. The quartet as a whole performed beautifully, and we got so many compliments on what an elegant touch they were. We're so happy they were able to be a part of our day!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Carol · Married on 10/31/2014

I am 100% happy with the performance of the Celebration String Quartet at my wedding. Hearing their music just before I walked down the aisle was the final touch that brought the moment together for me. It brought tears to my eyes.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Celebration string quartet provided beautiful music for our daughter's wedding. We were able to select from a repertoire of many songs- both classical and current. Sandy and the other musicians were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend using Celebrations String Quartet if you need this type of music at an affair.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Sandy and her strings were absolutely incredible at our wedding! They learned a song from one of our favorite movies that really made the wedding more personal for us. They played every song just beautifully and we got so many comments on how wonderful they were. Sandy was so easy to work with and the cost was amazingly reasonable. Having the Celebration musicians at our wedding really added a lot of ambiance. We'd hire them again in a second!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Grace · Married on 09/27/2014

Celebration String was amazing to work with from beginning to end. Sandy was incredibly helpful and responsive with emails. Any questions that I had would be answered in a timely manner. She even helped me decide on musical choices for our ceremony. I am so grateful that we were able to book them for our wedding! Their music was absolutely beautiful and it helped turn my wedding into the day I dreamed of.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Becky · Married on 09/14/2014

I hired Celebration String Quarter for my wedding and they were such a pleasure to work. I worked with Sandy and she was such a joy. Very responsive & professional. Their performance at my wedding was exactly what I hoped for...so beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Celebration String Quartet! They were great to work with, and did a phenomenal job at our recent wedding. Sandy was very responsive throughout the planning phase, offered suggestions, and was able to make accommodations for what we were looking for. We also had a soloist and Sandy took it upon herself to coordinate with her and practice, so that I wouldn't have to worry about it. It was a huge weight off my shoulders in an already stressful time. The music at the wedding was the perfect ambience, and the quartet did a great job! I would recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

The music was lovely and we received many compliments on our choice. The wedding ran a little late, but Sandy was able to accommodate us, which was greatly appreciated. The guests didn't even realize that we were running behind schedule. Thank you so much for adding to a perfect day!

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/24/2014

Beautiful music and so easy to work with

Sent on 08/08/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Lindsey! It was an honor to be part of your wedding day.

Reshmi · Married on 05/04/2014

I used Celebration String Quartet in my ceremony. They were amazing!!! They were very prompt with their email responses. I had wanted a song that was not on their repertoire and they were able to find the music so I could have it. They did an amazing job at the wedding and I am very happy with their performance. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Emily · Married on 04/05/2014

I am so thankful I came across Celebration String Quartet for my April wedding! The music set the tone of the ceremony perfectly! Sandy was a pleasure to work with and incredibly responsive! With their help, I was able to find some special music selections that the CSQ rehearsed and mastered just for the big day. The CSQ has a wide selection of options and are extremely willing to try something new! They will make planning the music for your wedding (or special event) easy and fun!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Christine · Married on 02/15/2014

It is such a nice touch to have live string music for our wedding ceremony! Sandy with Celebration String Quartet was so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. She responded to emails very quickly and had a lot of suggestions when I did not know what music to select. And for the quality that you get- the price is great! You will be very happy if you use Celebration String Quartet - they are professional and the music is beautiful!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Nancy · Married on 01/25/2014

Awesome musicians!

Sandy and her musicians did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding ceremony, and I am so glad I chose them. She was incredibly responsive from the first moment of contact, and very helpful during music selection! When they arrived they looked great and sounded great and I could not have asked for more! Completely worth it for the money! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Annette · Married on 11/03/2013

Celebration Strings Quartet was lovely to work with! The music they played was beautiful and the selection of songs just what we were looking for. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others~

Sent on 12/04/2013

Celebration String Quartet provided the music for our wedding ceremony which was at an outside venue. I had the best experience with Celebration! They were reasonably priced, responded quickly to any and all inquiries I made, were very professional in their appearance at the wedding and most importantly, the music was great! I made a special request for them to learn a song for me to walk down the aisle and it was perfect! I would absolutely recommend using Celebration String Quartet and hope I get the opportunity to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Mary Ann · Married on 08/10/2013

Celebration String Quartet provided the perfect touch of elegance for our daughter's wedding and cocktail hour.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

We had a violin duet for our outdoor wedding ceremony, and Celebration String Quartet did a great job! The music was wonderful and they were very easy to work with, even helping us choose the right songs. They added a great touch to our ceremony and we highly recommend Celebration String Quartet.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Amy · Married on 03/30/2013

Working with Celebration String Quartet was a great experience. Sandy was quick to respond to our emails and they were very accommodating to the music selections that we made. They even bought and learned a new piece for our ceremony at the request of my husband.The group sounded beautiful at our wedding ceremony and it was the perfect touch, just as I had been hoping.

Sent on 05/02/2013

R · Married on 11/11/2012

Celebration string quartet provided my ceremony music, and I have to say it was beautiful and perfect!! Sandy is such a great lady to work with, she answered all of my questions, was very responsive in my emails and was able to take a song that I've loved since I was a little girl, and turned it into strings and played it as I walked down the aisle. Thank you Sandy and the celebration string quartet for making my day so special!!

Sent on 11/25/2012

B. · Married on 08/03/2012

Unfortunately, I can only go off of what my guests told me about the wedding music because I only got to hear a song or two as the bride. However, everyone absolutely raved about the music and said it completely took the wedding ceremony up a notch! Sandy was a pleasure to work with and made the planning super easy. I would definitely recommend Celebration String Quartet again to anyone!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Ann · event on: 07/28/2012

Though we did meet (corresponded by mail and telephone) before the performance, Sandy made us feel that everything would be handled professionally. It was that and more. The musicians in the group were prompt, flexible and skilled. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the beautiful music that Celebration played during the initial phase of our formal anniversary dinner. Thanks Celebration Quartet for making our celebration so very grand!

Sent on 07/30/2012