Celebration Cottage Reviews

Celebration Cottage 2
Celebration Cottage 3
Celebration Cottage 4

Alex O · Married on 12/31/2018

Professional, flexible, FUN. A gorgeous venue with an amazing staff.

My wife and I were married at the Celebration Cottage on New Year's Eve. We cannot say enough good things about this venue and its people. The wedding planning crew was professional, flexible, and very responsive; they made the process, from day one of planning to the wedding day, a breeze. And Denise, the Chef, created an amazing cake and cooked up some delectable appetizers and meals; there is nothing she cannot do. My wife and I cannot thank the team at Celebration Cottage enough. We would recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Alex · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely incredible!

Our experience with Celebration Cottage was absolutely incredible! Not only is the venue beautiful beyond compare, but the help that we received from the staff was just as amazing. I felt at ease with this staff throughout the entire process. We really never felt the typical stress of the wedding planning process, because they handled it all. They were very accommodating with any requests that we had. Our wedding day was unforgettable, in large part due to the services provided by this venue. I would and have recommending this location to future newlyweds. What an amazing experience!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/13/2017

As soon as we toured Celebration Cottage, we knew that it was the venue for us. The whole place has this classy but natural feel, with great details everywhere you look: the glass panels on the deck railing, the cute bar cart, the beautiful mirror and hooks in the bridal party suite, the covering on the top deck that lets it be either indoor or outdoor. They really thought of everything. This lets you easily dress the place up or keep it more natural and beachy like we did for our wedding in May. Every one of our guests just loved the venue, and loved that they could walk down the walkway to the beach and enjoy the view, especially at sunset. The staff there is all wonderful, from Denise with Island Grill catering to all the servers, to Zena the coordinator. They really make you feel like they care about making your special day just right.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Laura · Married on 06/17/2016

Amiee, Denise & their crew ensured that we not only had a fantastic location, but an incredible experience. We appreciated all the hard work they put into personalizing our wedding and celebrating that LOVE WINS.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Conny · Married on 06/17/2016

We first heard of Celebration Cottage before the venue was even built while interviewing wedding planners. There was a watercolor of it on the wall, and it was beautiful. When we went to check it out, it was essentially a pile of plywood, but I just fell in love with how Amiee described it as we did a brief walk through. I was sold at twinkle lights! We loved her passion and enthusiasm for what she does, and it was contagious. My wife told me to play it cool while we negotiated prices, but there was no way for me to hide how excited I was. I also loved how willing they are to work with same sex couples. Next was falling in love with creating the menu and all the food! The actual wedding day was a mix of heavy rain breaking just in time for the ceremony and it was perfect. The sky and breeze were perfect. Everything about the Cottage was perfect! We visit Island Grille every time we visit Atlantic Beach, and the way the staff remembers us makes me know Celebration Cottage was the right choice.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 06/10/2016

Everything about Celebration Cottage was amazing! Amiee, Denise & Zena are a great team- they made our day run so smoothly and were always available for my random questions leading up to the big day. This venue is so unique and I know my guests will remember our wedding for a long time to come!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Claire · Married on 05/26/2016

I cant even....this whole experience was INCREDIBLE. Aimee, Zena, Denise...the whole crew. So sweet, so accommodating, so excited about their space, and so helpful! I booked on a whim from SF, CA. I hadnt seen the venue or met any of the team. My risk paid off. They were all absolutely amazing and made for a perfect wedding. There is nothing we would have changed about the food, venue, service..nothing. This is a fabulous venue choice for a beach wedding! Pictures were also incredible (Call Casey Futrell - shes a gem)!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Laura · Married on 09/13/2015

We had the most amazing wedding at Celebration Cottage Sunday! Amiee and her staff were AWESOME! If you are thinking of booking your wedding here, think no more and do it! We cannot thank the Celebration Cottage staff enough for providing us with such wonderful food at such a stunning setting and with the best service I've ever had!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Allison · Married on 09/13/2015

Celebration Cottage was the perfect venue for our wedding. We were set on having the wedding on the beach and we lucked out that they built this cottage just for us (and all the other couples that got married this summer!). We got an amazing deal since we booked before it was built. However, I just know that it would be worth the full price. Amiee and Denise, along with the whole staff, are so wonderful. Our food was amazing, the service was amazing, the wedding was fun and easygoing. They kept drinks flowing the whole night. One groomsmen dropped his drink on the dance floor (the beautiful deck overlooking the ocean!) and within 30 seconds, a staff member swooped in, handled the mess, and had a fresh drink in his hand. That one moment captures the dedication of this staff! Kayla, one of the staff members, even stepped in and sang music for our religious ceremony since our band was not able to do so. I can't say enough good things about this venue. And we had the best food of any wedding I have ever been to! If you are wondering if you should get married here-- DO IT!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

Celebration Cottage was a wonderful choice for our big day! Amiee exceeded expectations and was more helpful than we could have imagined. The food from the Island Grill was amazing as usual, thanks to Denise! It was the best day ever thanks to Celebration Cottage.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I had an absolutely beautiful wedding at the Celebration Cottage. Amiee and her team are amazing and the food is to die for. They were extremely accommodating and did everything they could to make sure our special day went without a hitch.
    Early in the night I spilled pesto on my wedding dress and before I could think twice about it Zena was there with seltzer helping me get the stain out of my dress. The venue is gorgeous and even though we got married outside in August the beach breeze kept us comfortable all night. It was obvious to us that Amiee deeply cares about every couple getting married at the Celebration Cottage and will do everything within her power to make sure they have the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Our day was everything we dreamed of and more. Amiee Scott is accommodating, a joy to work with, and socially minded. The Island Grille food is unbelievable, and they even catered to our unique vegan needs. The ceremony was perfect. Everyone could hear the vows and message without worrying about wind, since we were not directly on the beach (the dune blocks the wind, with the full beach view still there). My grandmother could walk down the aisle since we chose the garden option for the ceremony, not directly on the sand. We could see and hear the beach without worrying about many drawbacks that beach weddings often have. The deck, which we chose to use as our dance floor, looks out onto the ocean and is absolutely breath taking. I cannot say enough good things about the venue, and people that make the experience of having an even

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 05/26/2018

Dream beach wedding

It's a beautiful venue and the team works well together. The food is amazing and everyone worked hard to make the day special and a great experience.

Sent on 07/09/2019

3.5

The perfect place to get married at the beach. Perfection is not cheap y'all. They've thought of pretty much everything and it is a very versatile space; a little bit of indoor and a lot of outdoor spaces at your disposal.
    Check the price before you visit and fall in love!

Sent on 01/14/2017
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/01/2019

4.2
      2.0

Overall Fantastic!

The Cottage is a beautiful location to get married. We hosted our reception here. The views were great and there is a constant breeze so it's never super hot. The Chef is amazing, all the food was delicious. We got lots of compliments!

Before booking, keep an eye out for any deals they have. Just a few months after we booked our date, they were offering 50% for remaining dates in fall (when we were having our wedding), which was a little frustrating.

Also, the planning team they work with can be a little difficult to get a hold of. Expect to send at least 3 emails before they are able to get back to you. They did a wonderful job putting everything together the day of (they do set up and breakdown for you!) and helping everyone stay coordinated throughout the day.

Celebration Cottage 5
    Celebration Cottage 6
    Celebration Cottage 7
    Celebration Cottage 8
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Celebration Cottage's reply:

Thank you for you feedback Charlotte. Just to be fair, we did extend the discount to your event rental after you'd signed the contract and been quoted. We mark events off 50% (for new bookings within 6 months of their date) IF you book the package with planning separately, for you we kept your planner included and still marked down the rate. We try and be very helpful, I'm sorry that you were disappointed.