Celebration Bridal Reviews

23 Reviews for Celebration Bridal

• Annabelle

Annabelle Mills · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic dress experience!

The staff at Celebration were able to fit in a last minute appointment for my mom and me to come by on a visit to Lynchburg. Katie was so knowledgeable (never pushy!) and suggested several beautiful gowns that were right in my price point. I ended up going home with a gown that day! The whole experience felt so special - exactly what I imagined wedding dress shopping to feel like.

Sent on 07/12/2019

I went to Celebration because I wanted my mother to be able to see me try on dresses. My whole idea was I want her to feel a part of the process because I knew when I went out of town she would not be able to attend. I had no idea that in the bridal shop in my hometown would be where I found the dress of my dreams. Even though Celebration was the first boutique I went to, I did visit others in that same day. I loved the dress so much after a full day in Lynchburg looking for dresses I went right back to Celebration to get that specific dress. Brandy was such an AMAZING consultant, the entire staff was super friendly and I'd recommend this boutique anyone.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Emma · Married on 06/25/2016

My family and I had an amazing experience! I was sure that as picky as I am I would never find a dress. But with celebration bridal I found the dress of my dreams in less than 30 mins and of course it was the first one I ever tried on! So many laughs and happy tears.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Oh my word I absolutely love these ladies at Celebration -- and their dresses are to die for!!! Jessica was the most amazing, helpful person I have ever dealt with at any store! I had an amazing experience here and would absolutely go back.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Dianne · Married on 08/29/2015

My daughter found her "dream dress" at Celebration Bridal in Lynchburg, VA. The staff was very friendly and helpful and in less than an hour of trying on dresses, she "yes" to the dress. The dress came in on time and the staff steamed the dress the week before the wedding and had it all ready for the big day. They answered all of our questions and always with a "smile". Thank you Celebration Bridal for helping our bride be even more beautiful on her wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Went into the shop during the annual sale and fell in love with a dress. I was hesitant to buy it because it was my first day trying on dresses, but I couldn't get it out of my mind and shortly after made the purchase. The girls are so sweet and helpful. They even give you champagne to celebrate when you make your purchase!
    I also did my alternations through them. Antonio has been in the dress altering business for years, and it shows! My dress fit to a T on my wedding day and I am STILL GETTING COMPLIMENTS on my gown!
    If you're a bride and in the area, you have to check it out!!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Morgan · Married on 06/14/2015

I drove from NC to shop at Celebration last January after I got engaged. I am extremely picky about wedding dresses and ended up falling in love with the third dress that I tried on! Jessica helped me and was absolutely wonderful! She is incredible to work with. The rest of the team was extremely pleasant as well and made the experience perfect! They also had incredible accessories available and ended up finding my veil and belt for my dress. I also used them for my bridesmaids dresses that were stunning. I have recommended many of my friends who have bought dresses there too and will continue to do so!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Venus · Married on 05/30/2015

Jessica is awesome she is always friendly and helpful and it only took 5 mins to find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 05/12/2015

rachel · Married on 11/08/2014

Although I was unable to find my dress from this store, I still had a great experience & would highly recommend it. I was allowed to try on as many dresses as I wanted & I was able talk through what I liked & didn't like along with them helping me find the dress I wanted.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Holly · Married on 07/27/2014

While I did not end up purchasing my dress here, it was absolutely NOT because Celebration Bridal was not a wonderful bridal service. They made me feel like I could take as much time as I wanted, they were kind, attentive, and they even gave me a cute little cupcake upon my arrival. The owner herself helped me into the dresses I tried on, and I received a handwritten card from her in the mail only 2 or 3 days after my visit, telling me how nice it was to meet me and my friends. I wanted to write a good review because even if they did not happen to have the dress that was "the one" for me, places like Celebration Bridal deserve to have good reviews for their services. Thank you for helping me in my journey to the perfect dress, Celebration Bridal! :)

Sent on 01/05/2014
  • mallory

mallory · Married on 05/03/2014

This is the absolute best place to shop for a dress! Natasha and Jessica are just the best to work with!!! The owner is the sweetest ever and she has the greatest staff ever! From the day I called to make an appointment to the days leading up to my wedding this store has become family to me. I was never just a customer to them. They have helped me find the PERFECT dress, style my bridesmaids, style the groomsmen, and help my mom find an amazing dress. Their alterations guy truly knows what he is doing and made my dress fit like a glove! Lets not forget the fablous jewelry they had that I got to go with my dresses!!! It is so nice to be able to call or just show up and they already know who I am and what I need. I highly recommend this store and am beyond pleased with my experience.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Angela · Married on 09/28/2013

This was the perfect place for me to find my wedding dress. Finding a wedding dress was stressing me out so I made appointments with two bridal shops. By the time I got to Celebration Bridal, it was apparent that they were going to go above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and help me find my dream dress. They listen and provide your feedback. What really was helpful is that they send you an email on what to expect for your appointment before you arrive so you know how the experience it going to go. Let me tell you I would recommend them to all of my friends.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

Amazing group to work with! The consultants to the tailor are phenomenal!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2013

Leecy and Jessica are amazing! They made me feel like I was there only customer.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Meghan · Married on 03/02/2013

I was beyond please with the service and dress that I got from Celebration Bridal. My consultant, Ashley, was so sweet and helpful. She did everything she could to help me find THE dress. She made me feel like I had known her forever and she did not stop until I was happy. The staff greeted our entire party when we came in and even had special gifts for the bride. I am almost a little sad I found my dress because the experience here was so much fun I want to do it again.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Kristin · Married on 09/28/2012

This place is AMAZING!! The manager goes above and beyond the call of duty to make each bride feel special. She learns your name and she remembers who you are each time you call! Most importantly, I cannot say enough about the store's flexibility. I live 2+ hours away from the store and they couldn't have been more understanding regarding interstate travel issues or various other unforeseen problems that end up interfering with scheduled appointments. Celebration Bridal receives my highest and warmest recommendation!!!! :)

Sent on 09/24/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2012

Great dress salon! Helpful and attentive staff.

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 03/10/2012

The team of ladies at celebration helped me pick the perfect wedding dress that was not necessarily one i would have had tried on normally but as soon as I put it on I knew it was "the one". They are very professional and make the bride feel special by listening to every concern the bride has.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2011

I went to Celebration with a particular style in mind for my wedding day. Leecy helped me find the perfect wedding dress and I was very happy with the customer service I recieved there. The store was very clean and organized and it was easy to find a variety of dresses in my size. I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses and tuxes from the store. I wasn't sure what color vest and tie would go with my bridesmaids dresses and Jessica helped me choose the perfect combination. I am very pleased with how everyone looked on the wedding day and I recommend this store to all brides looking to outfit their entire wedding party!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Kaitlin · Married on 04/26/2014

This bridal salon had a high end boutique feel with bargain prices. I got my beautiful gown , veil, and Swarovski crystal belt for under $2500. We had the store to ourselves and the girls at the store made the whole afternoon an amazing experience! So grateful that buying my dream dress was such a fun wonderful stress free experience.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Kayla · Married on 06/15/2013

Celebration Bridal is great! They had a great selection of quality designer dresses. The consultants were very kind and attentive and helped me find my dream dress! They made me feel extra special by giving me a complimentary bottle of sparkling cider (not champagne as I wasn't 21 yet!) at the end of the appointment. I almost wish I could do it again! Great experience.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Melanie · Married on 12/15/2007

This is a cute little bridal shop that has periodic $99 dress deals. I was about to leave the store and one of the employees asked me to try on a two piece dress she thought I would like off the $99 rack. I did and ended up leaving with it!

Sent on 08/20/2008

Tia · Married on 05/26/2013

I visited many shops before finding celebration. They were amazing to work with. I was able to find the perfect dress! The owner herself even helped me pick one out! You rarely find that. Aftewards they gave me a bottle of champagne and took my picture with my maid of honor. They really made the experience special! The only complaint I would have came with fitting. I felt rushed during my fittings and that was dissapointing since I came from out of town. For my second fitting the tailor stopped by for literally 5 seconds that I wasn't even sure why I had to make the appointment with him to begin with. Now I think that I may actually need to go to a local tailor to have some adjustments done because my dress feels too loose at the top which stinks because I had already paid for alterations. I would recommend celebration to friends, but make sure you take somebody with you that can advocate for you if you are soft spoken like me :)

Sent on 05/20/2013