Celebrated Events Reviews

Celebrated Events 1
Celebrated Events 2
Celebrated Events 3

Jackie · Married on 09/05/2015

Wonderful! Karen went above and beyond for us, delivering on everything we asked and then some. We used her day of coordination services, but she also gave us some great tips in the months/weeks beforehand. We had our wedding at Linganore Winecellars and she has a great relationship with the venue and knows a ton of vendors in the surrounding area. Great resource, especially if your wedding is in Frederick, MD!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Candice · Married on 08/05/2017

3.5

Beautiful result, but rather expensive.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 09/29/2012

Karen with Celebrated Events is just great. She is thorough, organized, and sweet as pie. I hired her as my day-of coordinator, so she helped me get an itinerary of the day together, final touches throughout my last month of planning, and event keeping track on contracts, payments, tips, etc.

Our venue had a strict wrap up curfew...and we couldn't have met the deadline without her (she even brought extra help!). After seeing the decor that I was working on, she had some beautiful LED cafe lights that ended up looking great. She packed up and took a bunch of my decor in boxes...and even brought it to my house they day after my wedding. Overall, very pleasant and professional.

Our wedding was her first time at our venue (Shade Trees & Evergreens), and understandably, she seemed a little less assertive than we would have expected her to be. Everything definitely got done (and I am a strong, demanding personality), but it probably would have been more effective with a stronger attitude/personality. There were some disconnects with timing of the bar (no access to early drinks for family of the bride). Bootineers were almost forgotten, but they she remembered and saved the error before the ceremony. Ideally, she could have been more proactive to have vendors fulfill our families' wishes or resolve problems that arose without being brought to the bride...but I am a control-freak and all of it worked out regardless! Overall, everything was positive...nothing is ever perfect, there were just a few minor kinks.

Big plus: she has nearly everything you could ever need in her apron and bag--scissors, tape, earring backs (that was a SAVER), and the like...I would just add a wine key/bottle opener ;)

Sent on 06/10/2013

John · Married on 02/03/2017

4.2
      3.5

Do it, They did a great job i was vary satisfied!

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Erin

Erin Martin · Married on 06/28/2019

Day of event coordinator

Karen was professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. It was a huge help having her help on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2019