celebrate! Reviews

21 | Ormond Beach, FL

21 Reviews for celebrate!

Rosa · Married on 12/19/2010

Jen and Jenna from Celebrate! did an excellent job as our wedding coordinators (day-of-coordination).

We met with them a few times before the wedding to discuss our expectations and provide them with our list of vendors (whom they worked with to make sure they were ready for the wedding day). For the chair rehearsal, Jen met us to guide us through it, worked with us on the final details, and picked up our place cards and other wedding day items. On the wedding day, both Jen and Jenna arrived very early to make sure everything went smoothly. Because there were two of them, one of them could be with each of us to answer our questions and remind us about what we needed to do next. This made the day much more relaxing. They even made sure of gifts were organized so we knew which cards went with which gift boxes.

They did an amazing job of listening to what we wanted, making sure it happened, and dealing with all the wedding day craziness! We highly recommend Celebrate!

Sent on 02/26/2011

Kristen · Married on 09/18/2010

Jenna and Jen went above and beyond!! I couldn't have asked to work with two more amazing people. I can't even begin to thank them for all the hard work the put into my wedding. They made it so that I could sit back, relax and really enjoy my special day. Thank you so much Jenna and Jen!!! XoXo Kristen Mattioli

Sent on 09/22/2010

Kenneth · Married on 09/18/2010

They were great. Couldn't of asked for better planners. The nicest kindest people in the world. They were worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Charissa · Married on 09/18/2010

They were nearly always available when we needed them. If not, they got back with us right away.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Traci · Married on 09/04/2010

I could not have had the wedding of my dreams without Celebrate!. Jen and Jenna helped me go from scattered ideas to a fairy tale day. They were always available for everything, from selecting the location to cake tasting. The day of the wedding is the generally known as the most stressful day as a bride. Thanks to Celebrate! all I had to do the day of the sit back and relax.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Rachel · Married on 07/17/2010

Jen and Jenna were amazing. They made the last week especially smooth and stress free. If there was a problem, we did not know about it. They are so efficient and professional. We would HIGHLY recommend them to our friends (and already have). If you want your wedding to be as smooth as possible, enlist the help of these professional young ladies.

Sent on 07/22/2010

Ashlee · Married on 05/29/2010

celebrate! made our special day over the top! Jen and Jenna really know exactly how to make a wedding day perfect, to keep you involved, yet take care of all the little details a bride just can't even begin to think of on her own! Their services are simply invaluable. If you are having a hard time pulling together your finishing touches or just want to be sure that all the pieces come together perfectly without worrying friends, family, or your fiance, Jen and Jenna are your girls!! The best part of their company is the heart they put in to each and every wedding. I know they love what they do and that makes a unmistakable difference in the service they provide. Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Kendall · Married on 05/08/2010

Jenna and Jen were fantastic. Their attention to detail was wonderful and truly made our wedding day AMAZING!!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Danielle · Married on 03/20/2010

Jen was AMAZING. Honestly, there are no words that can describe what she did for us, celebrate! was beyond amazing.
    At first, I was undecided about hiring a planner, but after meeting with Jen from celebrate! I knew that because she was so professional and experienced, it was worth the extra money to hire her. I had no idea at that time how truly PRICELESS what she did for us would be.
    At our wedding, we had many crazy things happen- the best man was in an accident and couldn't make the wedding because he was in the hospital, our florist was 2 hours late with the flowers, table linens and decorations- you name it, it happened.
    I could not believe there was so much craziness, we are not dramatic people, and I never in my wildest dreams imagined that that would be "our" day.
    Despite the chaos, somehow Jen brought it all together and our guests had no idea. Steve and I want to thank Jen and celebrate! from the bottom of our hearts, because without her, we would not have had a reception set up at all. She was the heroine of the day, and we will always be so thankful we found her.

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator- let me tell you, YOU SHOULD HIRE celebrate! Not just any wedding planner would have been able to handle what Jen was faced with, and not only did she pull everything together, but she was professional, calm and efficient in everything that she did.

Jen, thank you for everything that you have done for us, we will never forget you and wish you the very best. You are a wonderful person and we are so lucky to have had you with us on our wedding day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Much love,
    Danielle and Steve- Lady Lake, FL

Sent on 03/25/2010

Claude · Married on 03/02/2010

We hired celebrate for day-of-coordination, and thank goodness! They made sure that all of my little projects were in place at the church, and fetched the hubby and I drinks and food at the reception so we could keep visiting with our guests. I would recommend them to anyone for any event!

Sent on 04/16/2010
  • kristarobert

Krista · Married on 02/27/2010

I owe a big thank you to Jen and Jenna for going above and beyond for me and I will never forget them, they are an amazing group to work with, were always there to answer any questions, concerns that I had and again like every other vendor was able to work with me financially. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 03/07/2010

Hillery · Married on 02/20/2010

I was so pleased with the service that I received from celebrate! Initially I wasn't going to get a wedding planner, because I am cheap. Wow, what a difference it made throughout the wedding process. I travel a lot with my job and I didn't have the time to search for vendors, much less, the back and forth required for scheduling. celebrate! took care of all of it and they even dealt well with my control-freak tendencies. On the day of my wedding the only thing that I had to worry about was remembering to dab the tears away and not wipe them...I had to preserve my make-up :-) Thanks Jenna and Jen

Sent on 03/10/2010

Julia · Married on 10/04/2009

The ladies at Celebrate are a great team! You can tell they really care about you and making your wedding their top priority. They become your friend and calm you when you need it! Very professional! Love them! Julie H.

Sent on 01/25/2010

Anne · Married on 06/13/2009

Jenna and Jen helped us with the planning from beginning to end. They thought of and took care of details that never would have crossed our minds. They go above and beyond and do the little things that make all the difference in making your day enjoyable. They were there to walk us through everything and keep us on track as to when dances were to take place, the toasts, cake cutting, etc. They made everything happen so smoothly and effortlessly that no one had to worry about a thing. We would highly recommend the wedding planners at celebrate! to help with your big day.

Sent on 07/09/2009

celebrate!'s reply:

Thanks for your review Anne! Jen and I had such a wonderful time planning your special day with your mom and you. We feel so blessed to be part of your memorable day. We wish Ryan and you tons of happiness and love for all the years to come.
    -Jenna

Molly · Married on 05/23/2009

This might just have been the best money I spent on my wedding! As the Type-A bride who planned every little detail, as the day got closer, I started to freak out that on the day-of, I would be the only one who knew what was going on. (I was even having crazy wedding anxiety dreams where I would arrive on my wedding day with only the services and vendors I had booked at that point in real life: in the first one, I didn't have a dress. Then, I had a dress and no flowers. Then, I had a dress, and flowers, and my brother showed up in blue jeans to walk me down the aisle because we hadn't booked tuxes. It was started to wear me down.) I hired the girls at celebrate! to give me wedding-day peace of mind, and boy, were they worth it. They took my contracts and managed things for a couple of months out (not bad for a "day-of" package). They met with me, reviewed my checklists, created my time line, made sure I booked the last little details (or helped me book them) and were integral in getting everything together (and making sure nothing was forgotten!) the day before and day of. The wedding nightmares ceased as soon as I hired them and I was dreaming peacefully up until my perfect day. I knew that someone besides me was the common thread running through all my vendors. (Plus, they paid for themselves when my florist forgot a few flower details and they whipped out the contract to show her that we had it in writing. . .I got a refund from the florist for those missed details.) Ask yourself, would you spend $20,000 or $30,000 on a broadway production only to skimp on hiring a stage manager? My wedding was a beautiful production and these girls were my beautiful, professional, and invaluable stage managers. Hire them! You will sleep easier.

Sent on 07/29/2009

Dana · Married on 05/09/2009

Outstanding in every respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They were professional...dealt with issues as they arose, asked us what they could do to help, especially
    near the wedding date, helped more & longer than we hired them for, delightful to work with, kept us
    calm if things got tense. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/14/2009

Samantha · Married on 05/09/2009

Essentially, when you hire wedding planners, you are entrusting them with aspects of your wedding. The reality is that the day of your wedding (and maybe the few days leading up to it) falls into their hands as you are occupied with other things. There is no one I'd rather have managing our wedding than Jenna Jones and her staff! They were incredibly professional with every meeting, correspondence with vendors, wedding day organization, and any other task that they handled. Jenna was also a surprise hair stylist for me on the wedding day as well! :) Celebrate! represents a fresh energy coupled with professionalism and experience. There weren't details they missed! I feel completely comfortable recommending other brides to trust their wedding with Jenna and Celebrate! I was sad when it was all over to not have another event to do with them.

Thank you for such a smooth wedding week! It was a memorable event for all of us.

-Samantha and Matt

Sent on 05/18/2009

Cathye · Married on 02/28/2009

Celebrate provided incredible service. They were very professional, creative and exceptional at making me feel comfortable and secure in the decisions that were made. The wedding was beautiful and ran smoothly. The day was perfect.

Sent on 03/15/2009

jen · Married on 02/28/2009

I don't know what I would have done without Jen and Jenna's help! They handled everything right down to my mild bridezilla breakdowns!! Their advice and expertise was worth every penny and I highly recommend them to anybody who dreams of the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 03/17/2009

Debby · Married on 12/27/2008

Jen and Jenna are incredible. My slightly different tastes were not critiqued, but rather celebrated and encouraged. My expectations were not only met but exceeded. They personally drove everyone in our rented golf cart to the ceremony on the beach, decorated the beach cross-over, artfully arranged and refilled the catering as necessary, kept the party running smoothly, learned how to operate the new ipod dock and kept the music playing perfectly, calmed my nerves and told me I looked beautiful!! Their gentle reminder calls kept me on task. They helped me find vendors within my budget and came up with a way to make my catering look even better with things I had on hand. My day, my event, couldn't have been better, and I owe it to celebrate!

Sent on 04/13/2009

Serena · Married on 10/25/2008

They are amazing! I could not have imagined my wedding without their guidance, ideas, support, and assistance!

Sent on 02/23/2009