Celebrate Life Ministry Reviews

7 | Phoenix, AZ

7 Reviews for Celebrate Life Ministry

Tonya · Married on 05/19/2012

Pastor Ben was wonderful and so very nice and understanding. Our marriage wasnt just about my new husband and myself, he has one son and so do I so we wanted to include the boys and let them know not only were we promising to love each other but them as well. Pastor Ben was very excited about that and was willing to do our ring promise to our boys instead of a sand ceremony or some of the other traditional ways. He was Great prompt and on time, very friendly and personable I really could go on, and on but you don't have all day to read this you are about to get married, congrats!!!!
    Sincerely--the new Mrs. William Whitelock (yay) Tonya.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Angel · Married on 05/12/2012

Pastor Ben Cable was amazing. From the very beginning, when I had spoken to him on the phone I knew he was who I wanted to conduct my ceremony. Then, when my fiance and I met him in person, it only reassured me more of my decision. We were in great contact at any given time before the wedding and the ceremony went perfectly. I would highly recommend Pastor Ben to anyone.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Amber · Married on 05/05/2012

Pastor Ben was great! We loved how he kept us calm especially with all the problems we were having. Thank you Pastor Ben!!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2012

Pastor Ben was amazing! From start to finish. And his assistant, Marshall, was a lifesaver! (Thanks for getting the superglue Marshall!!!) My family and friends complimented his services as well. I will recommend Pastor Ben to anyone and everyone looking for his type of services. Thanks again Pastor Ben for making my special day that much more special. I will forever be greatful.
    Jennifer Shaffer

Sent on 04/25/2012

Cristal · Married on 04/14/2012

Ben could not have done a better job. I would recommend his services to anyone in need of an officiant. Our family can not thank him enough.
    The Brines family.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Jez · Married on 06/09/2012

I would definitely recommend Celebrate Life Ministries for anyone who is engaged and looking for an officiant. They are very professional and punctual.

A special thanks to Reverend Ben Cable for all of his guidance, help and advice throughout our wedding - you were brilliant!!!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Tom · Married on 05/06/2012

Rev Ben was very helpful and offered suggestions to initiate our rehearsal meeting. That went fine and the venue was set with subsequent emails from Rev Ben checking to see if any changes or concerns were addressed. Rev Ben and I communicated throughout the process. He showed up at my house "exactly" as planned and on time. We had our ceremony and Rev Ben conducted it very well and the Bride and I were extremely pleased. All in all his services were friendly and professional and always up front. His fee was more than reasonable and even offered a military discount. I would tell anyone that after you do your research and fee appraisals, you should start with Rev Ben's services and you'll know exactly what you have going for you. Tom F.

Sent on 05/07/2012