Gwen Downs, Celebrant Reviews

61 | Raleigh, NC

61 Reviews for Gwen Downs, Celebrant

Diana · Married on 08/13/2016

Our experience was phenomenal. Mrs.Downs has had a beautiful spirit. She is very patient and understanding. She made our union so wonderful and heartfelt. We truly appreciate all that she in assisting with our marriage.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Gwen Downs, Celebrant's reply:

Thank you for the great review!!

We had some unusual circumstances, but Gwen was extremely flexible with time, location, ceremony, etc. Very professional. She listened to what we needed and wanted and we would recommend her without reservation. Thanks, Gwen!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Aimee · Married on 06/26/2016

Gwen was absolutely fantastic, I definitely recommend her, especially for any couple looking not to spend a ton of money but still have a nice ceremony. She was completely accommodating, found us two witnesses, let me change into my dress at her place, and was very responsive when it came to changing the vows and anything we needed beforehand. We are completely satisfied and so glad we found her online!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Gwen Downs, Celebrant's reply:

Thank you Aimie!! Your dress was beautiful!!

Brenda · Married on 06/06/2015

Gwen was very efficient and sweet. For us not knowing what we were doing, she was very calm and guided us right through everything. I would highly recommend her to a friend for their wedding.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Ryan L.

Great job at our wedding

Gwen did a great job as our officiant, she really gave life to our love story and everyone at the wedding complimented how well she told it.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jaime · Married on 06/23/2017

Gwen was amazing and accommodating. The ceremony was beautiful and we are very pleased. We will not hesitate to recommend Gwen. Thank you for being patient with us and being a part of our special day. Jaime & Brian :)

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • Kate

Kate L. · Married on 04/30/2021

Great alternative!

We had a great experience. Gwen was very accommodating. If you are looking for something intimate but don't want a 'courthouse' wedding I definitely recommend an elopement with Gwen.

Sent on 05/12/2021

Crystal M. · Married on 04/27/2019

Gwen is great!

Gwen was so great to work with! She made our ceremony meaningful and she helped make our day special. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Gwen was warm and open-minded right from the start. She was easy to communicate with and very patient with our last-
    minute ceremony-writing process! She has a lot of resources to help you put together your big day, and she makes sure all the critical boxes have been ticked. We felt lucky to find her, and we would recommend her to anyone seeking a friendly face and kind soul to oversee their nuptials.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Shauna · Married on 09/13/2015

I would recommend Gwen. She is very nice and responsive to your needs! She provided a custom ceremony for my fiancé and I. Her prices are budget friendly, and she is flexible to change.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Gwen Downs, Celebrant's reply:

Shauna, I am so glad that you were happy with the service I provided. I was wondering if there was a reason why you gave me a 4.0. Is there something else I could have done to earn a 5.0?

Tiffany · Married on 01/28/2017

3.2
      2.0

The ceremony was nice but her dog was in the living room with us. When we asked if her could be removed she said no because he would bark. He was everywhere and on our can't and 4 little girls the entire time. She was nice to let us use her home but if we would have known the dog had to be with us we may have done things differently. Also we have received numerous emails to review her.

Sent on 07/08/2017