Cedar Skies Reviews

Cedar Skies 5
Cedar Skies 6
Cedar Skies 7

Maegan · Married on 04/16/2016

Cedar Skies was perfect for my wedding day. It is a brand new facility with a unique touch to detail. The staff was amazing and planned my entire wedding perfectly. The guest had a blast and still talk about our wedding to this day. Most of our guest were able to stay on site in their beautiful log homes. So instead of it being a day for our wedding, it was an entire weekend dedicated to our celebration. (Since their resort is located right on Lake LBJ) I cannot say enough about this place. Except maybe give it 10 stars! We are already talking about going back for our anniversary or making it a family reunion.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Skyler · Married on 08/22/2015

Cedar Skies at Log Country Cove is absolutely amazing! We looked at this venue before the barn was being built but they showed us some plans and we could tell what their taste was like based on the log cabins on the property, so we crossed our fingers and booked it anyway. This venue could not have been more perfect for our special day! A huge part of our guests rented the cabins on the property and so it was like a big party all weekend. The barn is gorgeous with chandeliers hanging from the vast ceilings made of rusted tin. Not to mention, the landscaping is beautiful around the venue with plenty of great photo opportunities. The staff was great and all the recommended vendors we used were amazing as well. All of our guests still talk about our wedding and compare it to others. We were very pleased and will remember our wedding day forever.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mary · Married on 10/17/2009

Working with Maegan and Manda was a wonderful experience!! They were professional, fun, and very responsive! I would highly recommend. Everyone had so much fun. Best wedding ever????

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • User4863213 ·

Best venue EVER

100% unique, tailored experience! Perfect for anything from a small wedding to a huge wedding. Day of coordinators were very flexible, prompt, and were able to make adjustments on the fly. Big reason to why our day was as special as it was, huge thanks to the Cedar Skies staff.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

My biggest advice is to go out to Cedar Skies, once you see it in person, you won't want to go look at any other wedding venue. You can tell how much hard work went into building this venue, it is gorgeous! The beautiful wood, tall ceilings, spacious room will be perfect for your big day.. My wedding is in 3 months and I get so excited every day just thinking about my guest tearing it up on the dance floor during the celebration. I also loved that Log Country Cove surrounded it so that my family and friends had the option of staying there the whole weekend. The venue being in Burnet and myself from Austin, please keep in mind the vendors you will use. The list of recommended vendors is pretty limited if you use local but then you may have to pay a travel fee if they are coming in from Austin or elsewhere. As for coordinators, use Sister Events! Manda and Meagan are AMAZING! They go above and beyond for what their job description states. They are able to take your vision and make it a reality. I've joked with Manda that she's like my soul sister because she is just so relatable, friendly and she just gets me! You will love them!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Devan · Married on 06/09/2017

3.0

My husband and I are SO happy we had our wedding at Cedar Skies! It was beautiful and made all my dreams come true! The coordinators of the venue, Manda and Megan were super helpful prior to the wedding and also did an outstanding job on the day of the wedding. Manda stayed right with me as the bride and made sure I always looked on point and made sure I had enough to drink and eat at all times. If it weren't for her and my MOH, I would have passed out for sure haha! The only reason I got the value 3 stars is because the venue doesn't come with a whole lot. I learned during my planning process that some venues come with glassware, plates, utensils, or linens and this one didn't. And their preferred vendors are more expensive than vendors I found. If you're a bride that's willing to do some price hunting, definitely choose this place because it's worth the effort! But, if you want everything handed to you for a fair price, you might need to look at a venue that comes with all those items you have to rent from other vendors. At the end of the day, I loved the whole experience and I didn't mind doing the hunting because I love a good bargain!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved this venue! So beautiful and everyone was great to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2017