Cedar Relics Reviews

Cedar Relics 4
Cedar Relics 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommend for wedding photography- really sweet and talented individuals!

I recently got married in Walton County, Florida and my husband and I were so lucky to have Cedar Relics Photography + Films to capture our day! I live in Tampa but our wedding was in Northwest Florida so I had to do a lot of research and needed vendors that were flexible and accommodating. I also manage communication and media work so I was extremely picky about the look and feel of the photos. I loved Alex’s style, and after researching many photographers, I knew I wanted her to be apart of our wedding.
    Alex also did my bridal portraits- the session was the first time we met in person but I immediately felt like we had been friends for years. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful. She also made time to meet with my fiancé and I a few weeks before the wedding to go over any last minutes questions or requests. Alex and her husband/ second shooter showed up at the wedding early and worked to get all the shots I wanted. I had a lot of requests that I knew might not all happen, but Alex and Jacob made all my dreams come true! In addition to being such talented photographer, Alex and Jacob were so kind and fun! These people are two sweet souls that made our wedding day so special and memorable.
    I also really felt like our photos were a very practical investment. Weddings are expensive and quality photos from the memorable day are worth gold. We chose the keepsake collection and it included so much - all day photo coverage, two photographers, and an additional session which I used for my bridal portraits. All day coverage and an additional photographer were very important to us and not offered by a lot of photographers for a price that makes sense, but Alex and Jacob offer packages that make so much sense for bride and grooms and are truly worth the investment!

Cedar Relics 6
    Cedar Relics 18
    Cedar Relics 19
    Sent on 01/05/2019

Ashlie · Married on 05/20/2018

Alex was so patient and flexible with my family. We did our maternity & newborn sessions with her and i couldnt have been more happy with the pictures. She documented memories that ill cherish forever and i couldnt be more grateful!

Sent on 06/17/2018

lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Alex and Jacob are amazing!! Throughout the beginning of our engagement period to our wedding day they did everything to make David and I happy. I knew from the beginning this is who I wanted to do our wedding. Alex’s photos are so beautiful and capture all of the best moments that you want to remember for the rest of your life. I am so grateful to have had the privilege of working with them and i highly recommend them for anything you need pictures for! We will be using them in the future for sure :)

Cedar Relics 20
    Cedar Relics 28
    Cedar Relics 29
    Sent on 06/16/2018

Tonya · Married on 09/30/2017

Alex & Jacob were fantastic!! They paid attention to the details of our wedding! They not only captured the moments of our wedding but they also captured the emotion.
    We are grateful to them for the memories we get to relive through the beautiful photos that they took!

Cedar Relics 30
    Cedar Relics 38
    Cedar Relics 39
    Sent on 06/15/2018

Christine · Married on 03/25/2017

Alex is simply amazing. She has such a way with the camera, it is unbelievable! We have hired her for many events and she does not disappoint! The work that she has done will be something that we treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Casey · Married on 12/03/2016

Overall Alex and her husband did an awesome job capturing our wedding day. They were so patient even when we were running behind schedule. Their pictures are BEAUTIFUL. I was in awe. Definitely reccomend them.

Sent on 06/19/2018