Cedar and Lime Collective Reviews

Cedar and Lime Collective 4
Cedar and Lime Collective 5
  • Laura

Laura Urrutia · Married on 06/29/2019

Haley's florals are STUNNING!!

Haley did an absolutely stunning job on our wedding flowers!! We were just blown away by how perfectly our vision became a reality. Haley created an INCREDIBLE floral floor piece for our wedding ceremony, along with centerpieces for the dinner tables, bridal party bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres. She used beautiful pops of coral and heavy greenery to bring our wedding décor to life! The flowers were super fresh day of and we received SO many compliments on just how lovely the flowers were! My words can’t do her work justice, so I hope these pictures capture her superb work! (Photography by the fabulous Jenny B. Photography.)

Cedar and Lime Collective 6
    Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Magazine-worthy florals!

If you are looking for organic-looking, uniquely-gorgeous florals for your wedding, look no further than Cedar & Lime. I was moved to tears when I saw my bridal bouquet the morning of my wedding -- and that was just ONE of the stunning arrangements Haley created for our day. All of our interactions were over email or the phone, yet she was able to transform my broad (and vague) visions into something I could only dream up. Our centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were each unique and looked like they were taken right out of a magazine -- I couldn't believe they were at MY wedding! Not only were her final products simply amazing, but Haley was also a lovely human being to work with. She was always responsive and infinitely patient as things changed closer to the wedding date. When it came to budget, she was accommodating and reasonable. Most of all, she was friendly and made me feel like I was her only bride, even though -- of course -- I knew she was juggling many of us at once! Thank you, Haley/Cedar & Lime, for making fairytale-worthy flower arrangements for our wedding!

Cedar and Lime Collective 11
    Cedar and Lime Collective 12
    Cedar and Lime Collective 13
    Sent on 07/16/2019

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous work

I highly recommend Haley to all couples!! Our wedding was in a barn, which was pretty much a blank canvas, so it needed a lot of florals in order to make it wedding-ready. Haley's work went above and beyond. Every touch was gorgeous! She was incredibly easy to work with, and very flexible as we went through multiple changes to concepts and budgetary needs. You will definitely not be disappointed!

Cedar and Lime Collective 14
    Cedar and Lime Collective 19
    Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Experience and Beautiful Flowers!

From our very first coffee meeting in Herndon, I knew that Haley understood the simple and classic style I wanted to convey throughout our wedding and that she would design the perfect bouquet and centerpieces for us. Hayley was incredibly communicative throughout the planning process, and assured me that she would select beautiful in-season flowers to match our color palette. Not only did Hayley design and provide our florals and greenery, but she was an asset the day-of when setting up, making sure that the decor and tablescapes aligned with my vision. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful bouquet, ceremony arch, or centerpieces for our wedding day, and am so grateful I got to work with Haley!

Cedar and Lime Collective 20
    Cedar and Lime Collective 26
    Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

I highly recommend Haley! Her creativity and guidance was so helpful during our planning process. I didn't have many ideas of what I wanted for our wedding florals, so I trusted Haley to run with her ideas. What she created was better than I could have ever dreamed up! I can't imagine our wedding looking as beautiful without her floral expertise. Plus, she was such a joy to work with throughout the whole process. You will not be disappointed working with her!

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/22/2017

I hired Haley to be our wedding florist and also our day-of coordinator, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! I love her field to vase philosophy and her ability to create beautiful bouquets full of interesting texture. Although our wedding was in Alexandria VA, we live overseas and Haley made it so easy to organize our wedding from afar. She is very kind, patient, and organized and completely understood my vision for the day. Our flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have dreamed up! Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day with her coordination, and I can't thank her enough for helping us bring together the day of our dreams! I can't recommend her enough to future brides!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Madeleine · Married on 06/24/2017

Haley is my spirit animal! I found out about Haley through a friend and I am so grateful the connection was made. Haley listened to what my ideas were for my wedding and gave me advice and together we developed a beautiful idea that she brought to life perfectly. She is funny, smart and really good at what she does-a dream to work with. I'm still thinking about my bouquet...It will forever be the prettiest bunch of flowers I have ever seen together. Haley has a way with color and texture that I have never seen anywhere else. Thank you Haley for making our special day look as beautiful as it felt.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

Haley was wonderful right from the start. She made herself available for any and all questions I had and worked with me to make my vision come to life. I wanted unique and wild flowers with gold accents, as well as lots of greenery and Haley delivered! I would recommend her to any soon to be bride or groom!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Haley did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. We had centerpieces, flowers for an arbor, pinned flowers, bouquets, etc. I gave Haley a color scheme to work with-- white and green for boutonnieres and pink and green for everything else-- and she went from there and created the most beautiful arrangements with in season flowers. Haley has great taste! The flowers went super well with our other decorations and the venue (barn/vineyard wedding). The flowers were also super fresh and held up for the entire day beautifully- even being outside in the heat for some of the day.

She was super flexible when I asked to switch to different vases a couple weeks before the wedding too.

I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. I highly, highly recommend choosing Cedar & Lime Co!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2017

Haley is a dream to work with! I cannot recommend her services enough. For our wedding we only used her flower services but looking back I wish we would have used her planning services as well, she is so easy and fun to work with and does and absolutely amazing job. She took everything I said and created a set-up for our wedding that was beyond my dreams! She has an amazing eye for floral design and can provide you with helpful input on choosing flowers. To make Cedar and Lime even more amazing, their flowers are all farm to vase! I love everything about Haley and her company. I can only hope I have another opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Cedar and Lime Collective provided flowers for our wedding and they were just outstanding throughout the process. Working with Haley made what seemed to be a daunting process so easy and stress-free. Her creativity and knowledge of local flowers helped add such beauty and color to our day with her arrangements. I've never been a big "flower" person, but I am now thanks to the gorgeous designs Haley assembled for us. Whether you know exactly what you want or have no clue, Haley will make sure everything is perfect.

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 03/12/2016

Haley was a joy to work with throughout our wedding planning process. I was originally drawn to her because she works with local flower growers when possible. She listened to our vision for our flowers and decor and offered succinct proposals at very reasonable prices. She was willing to price out several different options for us, even though some of them were clearly just us dreaming! She asked us lots of great questions to make sure we were taking care of all the details. We were planning from California for our wedding in DC, and after consulting with her about her day-of coordinator services, we decided to hire her for that role as well.
    She met with us several times, via phone and in person and she had a complete handle on our timeline, our vendors and their roles, and the dynamics of our families. She offered to be the point of contact for everyone, which took a lot of pressure off us and our wedding party.
    She came to our rehearsal (all the way out in Silver Spring, MD even though she got stuck in terrible traffic from her home base of Springfield, VA) and was kind yet commanding of the slightly chaotic situation. We were able to give her all of our additional non-floral decor and signs at that time, which gave us lots of time for crafting and assembling. Once we handed these things off, with a few notes on her decor list she was able to set up our ceremony and reception exactly (if not better than) as we had imagined.
    She also helped me by giving me some opinions about linens that I rented through our caterer, as well as renting some potted ficus trees with lights strung in them to add to the ambience of the evening.
    My bouquet was so stunning, and filled with exciting and adventurous things that I hadn't even planned on. The ceremony arch was way larger and more dramatic than I had hoped, and the table decor was whimsical and very well put together. It truly was a magical night and we got so many compliments because of her hard work!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2016

Congratulations. You found your wedding coordinator and florist. One-two less things to worry about :)
    Haley is da bomb. She knows her stuff and she is really really good at what she does. For our wedding, she coordinated with us on best practices for the big day and was loaded with a wealth of wedding planning knowledge whenever we had questions. She also did our flowers for the wedding and she just crushed it. She took the time to meet with us to talk about our vision, walked with us through rows of flowers to help pick our favorites and in the end assembled beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres out of flowers and plants I didn't even know I loved. We were so thrilled to have her help and highly recommend her help with your wedding!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Haley created my special day as I envisioned. She is quite reasonable and dedicated. What more can one ask?

Sent on 02/22/2016

I have no hesitation in recommending Haley Tobias Events (HTE). Its been such a pleasure working with Haley. She provided great advice all along the way and executed my wedding plans perfectly. Haley and her team consistently demonstrated professionalism, confidence and kindness which is exactly what I needed to see/hear/feel on my wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with HTE and they took a lot of stress off me knowing that all of my hard work and planning would come to fruition and afforded myself and my guests a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Haley did an AMAZING job. I used both her wedding planning and florist services. For the wedding planning portion, she was willing to help as much or as little as I wanted and I appreciated that. I needed particular help with finding a venue and she was extremely helpful in doing research, creating pro/con lists, and helping me narrow the list down. She has a lot of experience and could tell me about several of the venues which helped me eliminate as well. From experience, she was able to ask me questions about details that I hadn't thought of and it was a relief to have her helping me plan. She created a detailed time line that I sent to all of our vendors. The flowers were beautiful - I highly recommend checking out her website. She was professional and on top of everything from beginning to end. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

I am so glad to have had Haley Tobias on my wedding team!!! She is so easy to work with, has beautiful taste in flowers, and was very helpful with overall decorating. When I went to Haley, I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted, but we talked through the style of my wedding, my overall vision, and she came up with the absolutely perfect arrangements! Many of my guests told me they were the most unique bouquets they had ever seen and my mom still talks about how special they were. Something else I really appreciate about Haley is how flexible she is. After her first price estimate, I found out that I needed to adjust my budget and that would mean trimming down on things. I told Haley what I needed to get down to and she worked with me on adjusting items and removing small things to cut back on costs. I feel I received unique bouquets, boutonnieres, table decor, a flower crown, and aisle decor for a great price. She also includes delivery and setup which takes away so much stress the day of! Overall, I definitely recommend Haley Tobias for anyone that wants unique, local flowers for their wedding!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kristina · Married on 11/08/2014

My first conversation with Haley Tobias made me feel like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. Haley provided full planning, coordination, and flowers for our wedding. We hired her when we were about six months out from our wedding date. Even though we had a lot to complete in a condensed time period, Haley was very organized, kept us on track, communicated with vendors, and made the entire process very manageable. She also helped style our entire event and found creative combinations and accent pieces for our peach and plum theme. Haley was always very responsive by phone and email. She was very accommodating when we needed to meet in person and our meetings were always very productive. In preparation of the wedding, Haley sent out a detailed checklist to our immediate family and wedding party and was the primary point of contact for any wedding related inquiries the week prior to the event. Our wedding day went off without a hitch. All of our vendors were clued into the loop ahead of time and last minute items were handled extremely well. Our day was perfect and everything went according to plan! Best of all, because we knew Haley was taking care of everything and coordinating with all the various vendors throughout the wedding day, we really got to soak up and enjoy the entire day. Flowers: On the day of the wedding I was over the moon when I saw our bouquet arrangements for the first time. Haley kept to heart the bouquet I had sent her as inspiration and coordinated it perfectly with the bridesmaid bouquets, nosegays, corsages, and floral arrangements throughout the cocktail hour, dining rooms, and reception. The florals were lush, romantic hues that fit perfectly with the overall style of the event. We were very happy to work with Haley throughout the entire process and highly recommend her wedding planning, coordination, and floral services!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Haley was an excellent choice for my daughter’s wedding. She was wonderful as both the florist and the wedding day organizer. She is an efficient, confident and calm wedding planner and imaginative floral designer, all in one. The flowers Haley selected were perfectly suited to the personality of the bride and the style of her wedding dress, as well as for the traditional old church – fall flowers, dahlias, deep colors -- just what we had envisioned, elegant but not extravagant! From Wollam Farms, the flowers brought the familiar beauty of the fall countryside of Virginia to our traditional DC church. Haley was a delightful and reassuring presence throughout the event. She took care of many details for us so that we could relax and enjoy the wedding without worrying about watching a time line or having to direct guests and hotel staff. Hiring Haley as the day-of wedding coordinator, in addition to florist, was a very good decision on my daughter’s part.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Kailey · Married on 10/11/2014

Without Haley my wedding could not have been how I imagined it. She was so helpful in every and all tasks and made sure the evening ran smoothly.
    She was extremely attentive to the detail of the wedding, in particular our reception that had many different pieces to it (complex center pieces, pie bar, decorative items, etc.). She also made it much easier for me to enjoy the reception by keeping me up to date with the timeline of events so I could make decisions on what to change or keep.
    Haley was always very responsive and willing to work with me in regards to meetings as I do not live in the Northern VA area.
    To sum up my experience with having Haley as my wedding day coordinator.. I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Haley was, hands down, the best vendor we worked with during our wedding planner journey. Not only is she an incredible artist, but she is a true professional. Haley met with me once in the beginning to get a feel for our wedding and what I was looking for. She listened to what I had in mind and made great suggestions when I wasn't sure what I wanted. She was never pushy. She worked within my budget and the final product was incredible. What more could I ask for? The unique bouquets and arrangements she designed incorporated local, seasonal flowers. I loved the asymmetric arrangements that resembled a "just picked" wildflower style. Her services went well beyond flowers too. She offered to transport our handmade table numbers and framed menus along with the flowers, and she took care of setting them up alongside the centerpieces on the dinner tables. This was such a great help. Perhaps the thing that set her apart from all the other vendors we worked with was her promptness in communication. She was so easy to get in touch with throughout the entire process - Quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and very good about making sure I stayed on schedule with making all decisions. I had complete confidence that she would deliver, and when she showed up that day with my bouquet, I couldn't believe how perfect it was. I simply could not have imagined anything better. If you work with Haley Tobias Events for your flowers, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/14/2014

April · Married on 09/06/2014

Haley was amazing! I had a vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding so I sent her a few pictures via e-mail and let her run with it. Somehow she was able to turn all of my scatterbrained ideas into something gorgeous. The bouquets, centerpieces, and chair decor were everything I wanted and more. Not only did she put together beautiful floral arrangements, she was easy to work with, accommodating, and friendly.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Robert · Married on 06/07/2014

Haley really did a fantastic job with the flowers for our reception. Over email I described the feeling I was looking for. She really listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted. Everyone thought that the arrangements were just beautiful.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Haley Tobais Events was a dream come true! At first my parents and my husband-to-be were unsure we needed to spend the money for a day of wedding coordinator, but they were changing their tune on our wedding day! Haley kept things running smoothly and took care of every detail, large and small. She managed the set up of centerpieces, and took care of last minute seating arrangements, she touched base with vendors, and made sure the groom got in his tux on time. She was very professional and easy to work with. She really listened to my wants and understood my vision for our wedding day.

Haley also did our flowers. They were stunning! Nearly three months later, I am still being complimented on how beautiful they were. She created exactly what I wanted and it even fit my budget! Her talent for creating arrangements and bouquets is superior to any florist you could choose to hire.

I would recommend her to any bride-to-be that is looking for a florist, or a wedding planner. She is wonderful!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Christielee · Married on 02/22/2014

Haley did the best job putting to life what my husband and I were visualizing for our big day. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and I wish I could have the same one in the house everyday. We received many complements on the originality and creativeness from our guests on the guys boutonnieres. We are simple people and did not want too much when it came to decorations and flowers; Haley took the concept of what we had in mind and kept it simple but absolutely perfect. She spent time planning with us, she was patient with us and she worked extremely hard to make our day great. We could not have asked for someone better helping on our wedding day. I would recommend Haley a million times over to anyone who wants someone working with them to make their big day personal and not just another wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2014