Cecilia Harvard Photography Reviews

Cecilia Harvard Photography 3
Cecilia Harvard Photography 4
Cecilia Harvard Photography 5

Amy · Married on 07/15/2017

Cecilia captured our wedding perfectly and made taking pictures so fun and natural. I would highly recommend hiring her for any event!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 6
    Sent on 12/16/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved having Cecilia as our photographer! She really knew how to break us out of our comfort zone and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I honestly have zero regrets and love the way our pictures turned out. She set correct and reasonable expectations and followed through with everything she promised. On top of that, she actually gave us more pictures than what we had paid for and agreed to. It can be a little scary and overwhelming to pick a photographer - I’m so glad we went with Cecilia. She does beautiful work for an absolutely reasonable price. To sum up how we liked our pictures - LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 7
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2017

We absolutely loved working with Cecilia. She is so friendly and was interested in getting to know us and made sure she understood what we wanted in our wedding photography. Cecilia does an amazing job of capturing the actual moments, we loved how real and authentic our photos turned out.
    She was very accommodating and was always responsive to any questions we had. She did a wonderful job with helping us decide the best places to do our photos and we got exactly what we wanted!
    We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Tanisha · Married on 04/18/2017

She did literally everything I wanted, and was so patient with my groom who hated pictures. She made my wedding magical and I looked like a goddess in my bridals. She gave me an amazing price, and her style is unique for a bride that wants to make a statement.

Cecilia Harvard Photography 8

Cecilia Harvard Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you loved your photos, I had so much fun shooting your bridals and your big day.

Shauna · Married on 04/18/2017

Cecilia did an excellent job with my daughters Bridal and Wedding pictures. She was very professional and was a joy to work with. She is so attentive to detail and wants to make sure that you are happy with the pictures she took. I would
    highly recommend Cecilia Harvard Photography. She is an amazing photographer and does outstanding work.
    Shauna Paul

Cecilia Harvard Photography 9
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 10
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 11
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 12

Heather · Married on 03/16/2017

Cecilia was great to work with and we got TONS of great pictures. I've recommended her to several freinds and they've loved her as well.

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • F

Fatty · Married on 01/05/2017

Cecilia is so professional! I love how she helped with different positions and guided my family on what to do! Our photos are absolutely stunning, from family, couples, close ups to little details!!! I would recommend her to anyone and will only have her do our photos!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Lizzy · Married on 10/22/2016

Cecilia is a sweetheart and made our whole wedding experience so much easier! She was super flexible and patient with us when our wedding date changed 3 times. She made us feel more and more comfortable being in front of her camera each time we got to work with her, so by our wedding day we felt like we had another friend there celebrating with us instead of just a photographer. She was kind enough to answer all our questions as we tried to figure out how all the different shoots worked (proposal, engagement, formals, wedding day!). And she got our pictures back to us in awesome time!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 13
    Sent on 12/18/2017

Allexis · Married on 10/12/2016

Cecilia was a dream to work with for our wedding! She went above and beyond the call of duty! She had just delivered a baby and she pulled through so hardcore for our day!! She’s amazing!! She is so so good at capturing natural moments!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Megan · Married on 09/02/2016

Cecilia does such beautiful work! I have used Cecilia Harvard Photography for my engagements, wedding, maternity and baby newborns. She is so fun to work with and I receive so many compliments on my photos. I highly recommend!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 14
    Sent on 01/28/2018

Lennyx · Married on 08/17/2016

Cecilia is incredible! Not only did she work with our schedule and budget, she was also incredibly easy to communicate with and gave us the best photos we could have hoped for!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 15
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 16
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 17
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 18
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 19

Cecilia Harvard Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your review and feedback Lennyx! I loved shooting such a special time in your life (:

Marie Taylor · Married on 07/09/2016

100% recommend!

Cecilia was a wonderful photographer whom I would recommend to anyone. She took our family photographs and made our entire family feel comfortable and at ease (we are all typically very uncomfortable around camera's). She has a way of immediately becoming your friend which was so helpful as we were all fairly nervous. She is professional and prompt making her an ideal photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Matt · Married on 07/05/2016

At our wedding, Cecilia made the picture taking fun by including good silly shots that were a lot of fun just to pose for. She also did a very good job of snagging a variety of little things (like surrounding views, food, table decorations) that make it easy to imagine it all like I was there again. Would highly recommend for any important event.

Shaelynn · Married on 06/11/2016

Cecilia is nothing but perfection. She takes the most elegant photos and knows what she is doing from the bwuginning. Everyone's photos are so personal to them and she finds out about you before and then uses that info to capture your unique style. I love her work!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 20
    Sent on 12/18/2017

Krystal · Married on 06/02/2016

We absolutely loved our experience with Cecilia!! From the beginning she worked with us on every little detail to make sure our day was perfect. We’ve been able to shoot with her many times and each time have received images we’ve hung around home and will cherish forever. She is an absolute delight to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 21
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 22
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 23
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 24
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 25

Miyuki · Married on 04/04/2016

Cecilia took photos of my daughter and me, and I absolutely love how they turned out. They turned out better than I could have even imagined! She's always super kind, easy to work with and easy to talk to, and does her best to make her clients feel 100% comfortable.

Cecilia Harvard Photography 26

Cecilia Harvard Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review! You and Aria are the cutest!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

Cecilia shows great professionalism and courtesy while on shoots. She knows all the best locations and is great at suggesting poses and different looks. She's fun and personable and creates a fun environment during shooting. Her post production and image editing is top notch too. We now consider her to be our family's personal photographer because we've had such great experiences with her and always love the images she captures.

Cecilia Harvard Photography 27
    Sent on 01/01/2018
  • Aly

Aly · Married on 04/25/2015

Comfortable and Professional

Working with Cecilia was wonderful! She is an incredibly talented photographer with a great eye for where to shoot. Not to mention her editing is impeccable! I was more than pleased with the photos I received, I will refer anyone to her!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Claire · Married on 12/29/2012

Cecilia has such an amazing eye! She knows how to catch all those tender moments that create the pictures that you will love and cherish for the rest of your life!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 32
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 33
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 34

Andre · Married on 04/09/2016

Cecelia was a LIFESAVER for our wedding. Our original photographer canceled on us two days before and we were so fortunate to find her, and that she said yes! Cecelia has such an easy going personality and was very flexible with her schedule. She has a natural talent and a great eye for specific shots. The only thing I would say something that could improve, and I’m sure it will over time, is her ability to command large crowds and give direction. But we were so pleased with our pictures, and so happy she was our photographer. We highly recommend Cecelia for any occasion!

Cecilia Harvard Photography 35
    Cecilia Harvard Photography 36

Cecilia Harvard Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your review and feedback Andre!!