Cecilia Denise Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Alyssa M. Married on 09/11/2021

Love her!!!

She is so sweet an bubbly! Made us feel so comfortable. I would so recommend! Our pictures came out so beautifully. She captured natural moments!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn K. Married on 01/30/2021

Great experience

My fiancé and I absolutely loved our engagement shoot with Cecilia! I really wanted our photos to be at a specific location which was not nearby (being over an hour drive away) and she jumped right on it saying no problem at all! She was able to grasp both important aspects that we wanted included (our very treat oriented loud pup & our motorcycles with a moody sunset) how she did this all in one photo shoot session I do not know!!! She was such a pleasure to work with!! And made it all seem so effortless! She made it look like we were naturals in our photos which I was sooo nervous... as we have never done a full photography session together before. I very highly recommend Cecilia to anyone for photos (even though I’d like to keep her as a hidden gem to myself ☺️) we cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding!!!
  • Catie
    Catie O. Married on 09/08/2020

Cecilia is your person. She is beyond talented. She's an artist.

Cecilia was more than a photographer. She was the friend we needed that we never knew. We went from our original wedding plan in the middle of the woods in NY to a mountain top wedding in TN. She changed her schedule, traveled the world to us, and took the most breathtaking photos we get to cherish for the rest of time. Our venue was stunning and hard to compete with because Mother Nature is so beautiful. Cecilia made us feel on that level of beauty every moment of our day. My Gramps loved her, our families loved her, our other vendors loved her. She not only is an artist, but someone who became our friend and literally we felt like she was always mean't to be there for our special day. That key word... special. She made us feel so incredibly special. We are weird in front of the camera. Didn't even notice sometimes when she'd take our pictures to catch some epic moments. She's THAT good. We got our preview back within a few days of 50 of the most magical jaw dropping pictures. I cannot stress enough how much her work mean't to us. Thank you!
  • A C
    A C Married on 06/09/2019

Incredible, Friendly, Reliable Photographer

We have zero regrets hiring Cecilia to take pictures of our wedding. She was incredibly flexible (we had to change locations three times!) and took beautiful pictures of us around the city. I was very pregnant when we got married (eloped at a town hall!) and she did everything to make us feel relaxed. She is worth every penny! If we ever need a photographer again we will 100% hire her!
  • Tara
    Tara C. Married on 04/19/2019

Excellent!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! She made us feel comfortable and was attentive throughout the day. She helped make it go smooth especially given the circumstances with COVID. The pictures so far seem amazing and would highly recommend her!