Cease Fire Productions Reviews

Cease Fire Productions 3
Cease Fire Productions 4
Cease Fire Productions 5

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough about CFP. The whole team was a joy to work with from day one and truly made our event memorable! Tavis and Charnel worked with me on my wedding day and were very professional, kept the crowd engaged, and were very very aware of our wishes and ensured our day went off without a hitch. I still have guests talking about how "on-point" Charnel was with several details, and this was very much appreciated. We met with Rosice, Tavis, and Charnel several times before our event to ensure every detail was exactly right. The music was very fitting, attention to detail was great throughout the night, and overall the experience was great. I was able to enjoy my evening, they handled it all. I am so very glad we chose this group to work with. My fiancé and I knew from the moment we met with them, they were exceptional, and they DID NOT disappoint!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Vidriana · Married on 08/04/2018

Rosice was amazing from beginning to end. He was a great listener and made sure to create a playlist that we requested for our wedding. He ran into some traffic problems on his way into Murphy and arrived only an hour before the ceremony was to begin but he and his wife were able to set up and get us started on time. I would highly recommend Cease Fire Productions to anyone looking for a highly engaged and professional DJ for any special event!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Vidriana, Thank you so much for this review. We had such a blast at your wedding. Thank you so much for caring when I had the flu. You are one of my favorite brides. It was an honor to meet you and Max in person. We are so glad that your family had a great time.
  • Q

Que · Married on 07/28/2018

ROC is the best entertainer eva. From the presentation to the ceremony. Everything was perfect. He incorporated My up bringing and my wife's culture into the wedding seamlessly.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review brother. Wedding Video hit over 1000 views on Instagram. Truly an awesome wedding.

Andrew · Married on 07/21/2018

CeaseFire Productions created an awesome experience for our family. Everything top notch. I truly recommend anyone planning an event book CeaseFire Productions. You’ll be happy you did.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Andrew, it was an honor to work with you and Tia on your wedding day. We had a blast! Thank you for choosing us for your special day.

Courtenay · Married on 07/06/2018

I literally danced all night! Rosice was so professional and a joy to work with. Music is everything at a wedding and my guests are still talking about how great the music was. Thank you, Cease Fire Productions for making my wedding a blast!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Courtenay!!! You rock. You were on the dance floor the whole time. Thank you for this review. We had a great time partying with your family and friends in Greenville!

April · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing time with Ceasefire Productions! Very personable from the initial phone consultation to our big day! We are happy we chose them as our Djs! We had a small intimate wedding and both Rosice and Wesley kept our small crowd entertained! Everyone literally danced all night! Thanks again guys!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

April thank you so much for this review. It was an honor to work with you and Chris for your wedding. We had a blast!

Natasha · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend Rosice and his team. Rosice was dedicated, professional, and attentive. He was also flexible and accommodating of our unique requests. They had amazing energy at our wedding and helped get people on the dance floor. They did an amazing job coordinating the whole night and ensuring that everyone had a great time. The price and quality of service can't be beat.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us, Natasha. We are glad you were pleased with the experience!

Andre · Married on 09/30/2017

Cease Fire Productions absolutely blew my mind at my wedding, the were amazing from the wedding prelude until the last person left the dance floor at the reception. The quality and variety of the music was impressive. DJ Cease Fire knows when the energy of the party is a little down and knows exactly what to do to bring it back up. The meetings we had were professional and informative, he told us exactly how the day would go and was spot on. When adjustments needed to be made that wasn't a problem either. Hands down, it was money well spent. If you are looking for more than someone just plays music, this is your guy. I can not thank him enough. It was AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

It was a blast working with you and your wife. You are my boy so it was imperative that I made sure that your wedding was AWESOME!! Thanks for trusting us with your special day.

Arel · Married on 09/08/2017

This team is the real deal. They truly enhance the event with their ability to get the audience to interact, not just be present. Everyone wants to feel like they are involved or contributing, and they have truly captured the ability to grab the crowd's attention and never let it go. I would recommend Cease Fire for any and all occasions that require a professional MC and team that will take your event to the next level.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure working with you both!

Ama · Married on 08/25/2017

A Party to Remember!!!

From the day we first met with DJ Rosice, we were confident that Cease Fire Productions was going to deliver! We were impressed by his professionalism and organization at our initial consultation. He provided us with access to his website and our own personal playlist, which allowed us and our guests to add song requests. Our reception was EPIC! We had such a great time and received a lot of compliments from our guests, both young and old, about how engaging, entertaining and fun DJ Rosice and his assistants were. We are so happy that we chose Cease Fire Productions for our reception!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Kiandra · Married on 07/08/2017

I just want to start off by saying that Rosice is more than your average dj. I meant him back in October when he was working another wedding and we clicked just like that.After that moment I knew then that's who I wanted to dj my wedding. So we then reconnected and I introduced him to my fiancée and history from there. We wish you all nothing but the best for Cease fire productions!! Our night was so much fun and as we look back through pictures you tell by all the male guests not having on ties or shirts half button.Any one that is getting married soon and need a dj we recommend our friends Rosice and Kisha !! We love you all !!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Kiandra and Ryan (Chili)!!!!!!!! Thank you for booking with us. We had a blast and the energy was awesome.

Annessia · Married on 06/17/2017

By far that best DJ ever!! We love Rosice!!

Annessia and Brooks Lee

Sent on 06/19/2017

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

My friends!!! Thank you so much for the review!

Brynn · Married on 04/22/2017

Our wedding could not have been as amazing as it was without Rosice and Cease Fire Productions! When my (now) husband and I were planning and looking for a DJ we met with Rosice and immediately knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding. We wanted a party and to make sure everyone had a good time. They definitely took it above and beyond and couldn't have asked for anything or anymore more! From start to finish they were professional and so easy to work with and were always there to ask when I had a question or needed a recommendation. I would recommend them for any occasion and next time we need a DJ or emcee we will use them without question! Thank you guys for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Brynn and Austin!! Thank you so much. We had a BLAST at your wedding. The energy was awesome from start to finish. Thank you so much for considering us for your day!

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Cease Fire Productions! The way he got everyone on the dance floor was amazing. He is very professional and a great person to work with. He was very helpful with the process even down to giving options for wedding songs (bouquet toss etc). I definitely recommend Cease Fire Productions and plan on using the company for future events!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Jennifer!! Thank you so much.

Peterson · Married on 01/19/2016

I attended an event that DJ Cease Fire serviced and was immediately impressed. He was dressed professionally and his setup was completed on time. During the event he was able to gauge the crowd to see what songs everyone really enjoyed and worked off of that to keep the crowd fully engaged the entire night. Great DJ, great work!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Peterson. I greatly appreciate the review my friend.

Markia · Married on 10/10/2015

One of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding was hiring Cease Fire Productions to DJ/MC my wedding. Rosice is extremely professional and attentive! We received so many compliments from guests regarding the CFP experience. Also, CFP is not limited to one genre of music...anything you want, CFP will cater to! Do yourself a HUGE favor and book CFP!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Markia. It was a pleasure working with you!

Cease Fire Productions Is the best! They absolutely made my wedding reception everything that we wanted!! I got so many compliments from my guest regarding the DJ. Always go with a DJ who will give you an experience!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Thank you soooo much !!

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Ceasefire made our reception so much fun for our family and friends! After a month, our guess are still talking about our reception and how much fun they had. If you are looking for a family/kid friendly DJ and also acts as the MC, Ceasefire productions is the vendor for you!! Very professional and great to work with. My husband and I requested a special entry of our bridal party and even though it was pretty tough to handle as a DJ, Cease handled it perfect for us and didn't complian with our requests!!

Thanks for everything!
    The Johnsons'

Sent on 10/25/2014

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Wow! Just seeing this. Thank you so much for you words Courtney. I am so happy that I was part of you and Robert's day.

DJ Cease Fire was wonderful! He was punctual and very attentive to the vibe of our guests. ABSOLUTELY NO GUEST WAS LEFT SITTING IN THEIR SEAT! He was very professional from our inital planning mtgs all the way to the day of the event. And wjen we had a minor set back with our catering, what impressed me most, was he was easy to get in touch with and made the necessary adjustments to keep everyone entertained w/o complaint. The music was on point! We truly had no complaints! Thank you again Cease for not just your professional services but also your friendship!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We greatly appreciate working with you.

Khalilah · Married on 08/30/2014

Rosice was wonderful. From selecting a package that fit my budget to selecting songs for the ceremony and reception, he was responsive and caring. At the reception, he did a fantastic job keeping everyone engaged and having a great time dancing.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review Khalilah! I had a blast DJing your wedding my friend!

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2017

My wedding was sooooo lit! Cease did so amzing. My guest never sat down and wanted to know if we could party a little longer. The way he engages with the crowd is so great. He Know exactly what he is doing. During meetings with Cease, my wedding planner and I we would have so much fun planning the music to make sure everything was taken care of.
    HES AMAZING

Sent on 09/20/2016

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I greatly appreciate working with you.