CD Weddings Reviews

73 | Toa Alta, PR

73 Reviews for CD Weddings

• W

William B · Married on 02/17/2018

Look no further. Chezelle is the best!! Let her plan your wedding then just sit back and relax. Our destination wedding in old San Juan was amazing. From the paperwork, setting, flowers, hair & makeup, food, to the pastor ,not one misstep. After getting to know a bit of our personality, thoughts & ideas she took it from there & did not disappoint. We “interviewed” a couple others & know we made the right choice. Also found her pricing fair and competitive. Muchas Gracias Chezelle !!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2017

Chezelle was absolutely amazing. She was so sweet and wonderful to work with. Wedding planning was completely stress free because of her! Chezelle has a vision to make the most beautiful wedding and she does just that. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with everything she did to make our wedding magical.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2016

Chezelle and her team were great to work with. They helped work with my other vendors to make sure that everything ran smoothly on our big day. Everyone at our ceremony commented on how smoothly they ran and how pleasant and helpful Chezelle and her team were. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Chezelle Rodriguez made planning my wedding a breeze, I really did not have to do anything I told her I want to have my wedding at the Old San Juan Cathedral. She was able to book and reserve the date for me right away,
    She arranged the processing of our marriage license. We did it the day before the wedding which took less than an hour.
    She arranged for a violinist which provided beautiful music during the wedding.
    Chezelle was there for the rehearsal and wedding day. It was a very beautiful and perfect wedding. We could not ask for anything more. Chezelle made planning a wedding really easy. I pretty much just showed up for my wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Brian · Married on 06/18/2016

Chezelle is TOP NOTCH. My (now) wife and I travelled from NY to be married in Vieques, PR. We had a few choices as far as planning goes and boy are we happy we went with Chezelle. Among many things, Chezelle is: talented, warm, friendly, loving, responsible, has great taste, treats everyone like family. I could go on and on about her. Not to mention I am a wedding photographer myself and work with planners all the time, so I have now been on the client side and the vendor side of working with planners. Cannot recommend Chezelle enough to anyone looking for a great wedding planner in Puerto Rico (or any other area she serves).

Sent on 06/23/2016

Kaela · Married on 06/18/2016

Chezelle Rodriguez is incredibly talented. After our first conversation Chezelle was able to "show" me what my dream wedding would look like. It's one thing to "see it" in your head and another to have someone convey your vision so perfectly. You can't go wrong with Chezelle Dezines. What I most loved about Chezelle was that she always had my interests at heart and always directed me to vendors she thought were fair and not taking advantage of a bride because she wasn't there in person "checking things out." Chezelle was my eyes, ears, and heart in PR. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to get married in Vieques or any where she serves. AHMAZING! We have made a friend for life.

Sent on 06/23/2016

I cannot say enough great things about my experience hiring Chezelle as our wedding planner. Chezelle was professional, reliable, helpful, and turned my dream destination wedding into reality. She is a talented floral designer and has a keen eye for color and décor. It is not easy to plan a destination wedding, but I felt completely comfortable leaving much of the process up to Chezelle. Absolutely nothing went wrong on our wedding day and the whole experience exceeded my expectations. I recommend her 1000000%!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Chezelle and her team made our destination wedding perfect and stress free!! I work full time and did not have time to stress about small details. I trusted that Chezelle and team would lead us in the right direction when it came to vendors and flowers and decor. Everything they did for our event was perfect, and all of the vendors she introduced us to were very fun and professional. I do not think I would have been able to plan our destination wedding without their help.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kelli · Married on 02/13/2016

Chezelle dezines did a phenomenal job with my wedding flowers and my decorations!! She was so accommodating and reassuring as I literally called or emailed her every single day for the two weeks before the wedding as I had to constantly change my seating arrangement (and total number of tables) due to cancellations of pregnant friends due to Zika. I was so upset and stressed by this, but she did a wonderful job of calming me down and switching the set-up daily (up to the day before the wedding). I feel so blessed to have had her as I actually had a different florist cancel on me less than 6 months before the wedding and by pure luck, Chezelle called me the following day after that happened to see if I had someone booked. I initially went with e different florist on the recommendation of my wedding coordinator, which was obviously not the correct move. Chezelle worked so hard to give me the exact vision I wanted for my wedding for a very reasonable price. My wedding was beautiful all thanks to her! Thanks Chezelle!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

n · Married on 11/07/2015

Chezelle was awesome ! i was so nervous leaving someone else in charge of such an important day. i was beyond pleased! Chezelle decorated my venu beautifully,she was extremely helpful with the church. Chezelle had an accurate answer for every question and if she didnt have it she found it ! Chezelle was pleasant but not fake and her business partner was just great,he took us to the demographic office and even dropped us off at a great spot he recommended for lunch. both were bilingual which was wonderful. i would absolutely have her handle my renewals in a few years !

Sent on 12/30/2015

From our first phone call, I knew I had made the right decision in working with Chezelle. She completely eased my husband's and my fears about planning a destination wedding from NJ. We had numerous phone calls leading up to the wedding and she looked through my pinterest to get an idea of what we wanted the décor and flowers to be and then sent floor plans and décor schemes. Chezelle picked us up from our hotel and took us to get all of the required documents for the marriage license, which was so great that it gave us one less thing to have to worry about. When we walked into the venue on our wedding night, we were both so happy! It looked even better than the inspiration boards she had showed us. She was so easy to work with, very friendly, responsive and professional. I would highly recommend Chezelle!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Saul · Married on 08/15/2015

I found Chezelle through my cousin who works regularly with wedding vendors in PR. He said Chezelle was the best, and he was right. Chezelle was always happy to share her opinion and recommendations and to answer the many questions we had--since we don't live in PR, her extensive knowledge and experience were key. She was professional and cheerful throughout the planning process and on the wedding day. There was a minimal vendor mixup during the wedding (the mariachi showed up an hour early and could only play for 20 minutes), but Chezelle came up with a solution quickly and seamlessly, and it ended up working out better. My husband was also very involved in the planning and asked a lot of questions, which she also handled well! Chezelle did THE MOST beautiful job with our decorations and flowers. I absolutely fell in love with the centerpieces and decor. She understood my vision and executed it beautifully. I trusted her through the process. and would recommend her to anyone! She really loves her job, and that positive energy really comes through in her work.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Ellie · event on 06/21/2015

We decided to have a destination birthday party for my husband's 40th Birthday in Peurto Rico! We booked the venue, but had no clue how we wanted to decorate or what theme would be appropriate and fun. Once I had the opportunity to speak with Chezelle, my anxieties were put to rest. Her creativity and vast experience came alive as she asked me questions and shared her ideas. She was consistent with communication and great with sending photos and drawings so I could visualize her plans. In the end, chezelle created a hip, chic lounge like atmosphere with a personal
    touch of framed pictures and mementos throughout the room. We were blown away by how the room was transformed! Thank you, Chezelle.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

Chezelle was so amazing. She made my wedding run so smoothly! We could not have done it without her. Planning a wedding from nj was difficult. All of her advice was on point. She listened to everything I had to say and enhanced all our ideas. She helped design our flowers, run our rehearsal and the wedding day. We truly are so grateful.

Sent on 07/05/2015
  • F

farzana · Married on 05/01/2015

Chezelle and her team were absolutely amazing planning our beautiful Bengali/Spanish destination wedding. Our wedding included many cultural and religious details, which she made sure to pay attention to and deliver on both the Mehndi and Wedding night. It was definitely hard to bring items from the states to PR in order for the cultural ambiance to be captured, however I was amazed at how well Chezelle worked on putting the wedding decor together in order for it to be everything I envisioned. She even wore a saree (cultural dress) and worked it well! She help me put together my dream team with with her solid referrals in Puerto Rico for DJ, cake designer, photographer, videographer and makeup artist! I couldn't have planned my wedding without all her expertise and understanding of what a destination wedding really entails. As a bonus, Chezelle and her team also helped with booking excursions and tours for all my guests during the wedding week, so they too could fall in love with Puerto Rico! I would recommend for any bride wanting to relax and avoid stress on planning their wedding to hire Chezelle as their wedding coordinator!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Carina · event on 04/24/2015

Great event coordinator. Highly recommended!! Everything was perfect for that special night (decorations, her working team very professional and punctual, photography, etc).

Carirma Liz · Married on 02/07/2015

Everything was perfect! Thanks chezelle for everything. This really was the wedding of my dreams!

Alicia · event on 01/18/2015

Chezelle is a very dedicated, organized, creative and knowledgeable person. Most of all she is very passionate for what she does and it shows on her work. She will always deliver more that you expect and will always look out for your interest and your vision. Love her personality and professionalism. She is always on top of her game. She did my wedding and baby shower and there were perfect!! I would recommend her any time.

Sent on 07/06/2015

LaDonba · Married on 12/31/2014

Trying to get married in Puerto Rico on my own was not going well. I called Chezelle's Dezines for help. She told me what I needed in order to get married in PR and even sent samples of what I needed in case I wasn't sure. She took us to the Demographic office to fill out paperwork and get our marriage license. Everything ran smoothly. I'm glad we chose Chezelle Dezines

Sent on 01/07/2015

My wedding was at the Ritz Carlton in San Juan. She was very helpful in handling all legal matters for our wedding so it was very simple when we arrived we just had to sign papers. everything was very organized

Sent on 01/07/2015

Crystal · Married on 12/19/2014

Chezelle is nothing short of amazing. My husband and I decided to get married in Old San Juan. Just him and I and our 3 year old. We told her our vision and what was important to us and she delivered all of that and then some. It was more than we could have asked for. From the antique car to the location, Pastor Jason Dennett, Photographer Saul Padua, her assistants Dora & Nicole who helped with our 3 year old so that my husband and I could take pictures and be in our moment. It was more than we could have asked. Her team made us feel like family. We even used her assistant so that my husband and I could have a dinner out during our stay and went to Pastor Dennett's church which was all beyond special. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chezelle, Dora and Nicole from the bottom of our hearts. We appreciate you. It was a day we will never forget and our photos from Saul are breathtaking. God Bless you all and I hope to see you in Puerto Rico soon as we will be there for our anniversary. xoxo

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jessica · event on 09/06/2014

Everything was perfect, up to the last detail!

Ana · Married on 09/04/2014

The first Thing we want to say about Chezelle is: She is absolutely AMAZING, gorgeous and the kindest and most patient person we have met. She absolutely loves her Job and you can see it on the pictures, the decoration, the way she talks and the way she treats everyone in the wedding- lovely and kind, all my Family and friends loved her!!

From day one, when I first talked to her on the phone, I fell in love with her work. I didn't even have to say anything and she knew exactly what Colors and theme I am talking about. Absolutely amazing!

Since I am from Germany and my husband from the US, it made it pretty difficult to plan everything.
    We wouldn't have known what to do without Chezelle, she was the biggest help.

We are thankful we had the Chance to meet Chezelle and her team and we defenitely know we have to thank her for the most beautiful day in our life. It's an incredible feeling to know a person like her- that you can trust 150%- for your most beautiful and important day in your life!

Just give Chezelle a call and you will see you will be totally enchanted when you see what she does and how she treats you :-)

Chezelle, please stay like you are, you are an absolutely amazing person!

Ana & Justin

Sent on 10/15/2014

Anjali · Married on 07/11/2014

Chezelle is definitely the wedding planner to go with in San Juan. She is INCREDIBLY patient, organized, and she has great relationships with everyone you will need to get married in Puerto Rico. My husband and I were incredibly indecisive and kept changing our minds, eventually deciding on a very intimate ceremony. Chezelle basically planned everything for us, arranged for all the vendors that we needed, and made sure we got everything with the paperwork sorted. We basically gave her carte blanche to set up the after-wedding dinner, and she surprised us with the most stunning table setting ever--it was beyond anything either of us could have come up with ourselves, let alone imagined. She really went above and beyond, and completely blew the two of us away.

In addition, she is also one of the NICEST people will meet. We actually really enjoyed the time we spent with her, as she told us about the island and the people and her experiences. Chezelle is committed to ensuring that people leave Puerto Rico with only the best memories, and it totally shows in the care that she takes in everything she does. Because of her, my husband and I had the wedding we were hoping for, and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Tawnya · Married on 06/14/2014

Chezelle and her team made my special day magical. I will never forget it.

Sent on 01/15/2015