CCS Photography Reviews

CCS Photography 7

christie · Married on 02/02/2008

2.8
      2.0

At first I was glad I found them.
    The owner seemed to be a great person.
    The package come with a lead photographyer and a assistant. Two cameras.
    However, a week before my wedding he told me he was not able to make it to the wedding but he will have his other photographyer to come photography for us. The assistant will still be the same one.
    I wasn't too pleased with that but I guess it should be okay since he told me they have the same style.
    The assistant name is Brandi, and she was wonderful. Really professional and responsible.
    However, the other one was just.....
    In the middle of the reception I asked her to take a picture for me and my guests(what she was supposed to do)
    I found her waiting in line for the buffet.... and she said she will come after she get her food.....
    I was mad but I don't want her to ruin my day so I kept it down.
    I asked the assistant to take it for me.

The pictures from Brandi's looked wonderful and we love them. However, the lead photographer's ..........was just like most of the pictures from my guests' cameras.

Sent on 08/10/2008

CCS Photography's reply:

Hi Christine,
    I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the mishap that day. I worked on the photos myself and know that Brandy gave you some great photographs. As for the other photographer, they are no longer with the company.

Sincerely,
    Roger - Vice President
    CCS Photography

Beverly · Married on 06/25/2016

0.4
      0.5

My daughter's destination wedding was scheduled for June 25, 2016. Roger, photographer/owner, was selected/hired via the wedding coordinator. Prior to the wedding, I, too, personally spoke to Roger to get a feel of how he would "work his magic." To everyone's shock and amazement, when the bridal party arrived for the sunset beach wedding, it was only then that we were informed WE HAD NO PHOTOGRAPHER! No matter who screwed up (Roger or the wedding coordinator), we had to wait almost an hour for another photographer to arrive which messed up the timeline. (The sun does not wait.) Due to this, I was unable to have posed pics with my daughters (bride/maid of honor) because I was required to be at the reception venue. Wedding pictures are a major and important part of a wedding. There are no "do-overs"! Roger did call the next day and accept responsibility, but the damage was done. I did receive a partial refund from the wedding coordinator, but NO, IN GOOD CONSCIOUS, I CANNOT RECOMMEND CSS PHOTOGRAPHY TO ANYONE. Beverly Deniston

Sent on 07/19/2016

CCS Photography's reply:

Dear Beverly, Thank you for your feedback. We have worked with Golf Beach Weddings for 12 years & have never missed a wedding. There was a miscommunication between ourselves and Golf Beach Weddings, we realize that the oversight had fallen on us and take full responsibility. Because it was a one hour intimate beach wedding we offered a re-shoot for you for the next day. I am glad we are able to work together to do additional retouching to the images you received. Finally, we have put measures in place to prevent this miscommunication from happening again in the future.