CCS Photography Reviews

CCS Photography 5
CCS Photography 6
CCS Photography 7

Melanie · Married on 06/05/2010

Roger outdid himself.....fabulous! The pictures from our wedding were absolutely breath taking. He was so easy to get along, he knew exactly what to do to capture the perfect moment and went way above and beyond our expectations. I definately recommend him to anyone who is looking for photos that are fun, loving and beautiful. Thanks to him we have wonderful photos to share with our friends and family.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Janet · Married on 04/17/2010

Roger was amazing!!! Our engagements pictures turned out fabulous...we are still getting compliments on them!!! The wedding pictures turned out perfect!!! Roger was able to get every single shot I could have imagined on my wedding day! He was so wonderful to work with...always making us laugh and feel comfortable! I knew that deciding on a photographer was a going to be a difficult and important part of wedding planning but after interviewing Roger from CCS photography... I knew he would be PERFECT! He gave us the best deal, his pictures and previous work were beautiful and we just clicked! I will tell all my girlfriends to use CCS photography!!!

Sent on 05/02/2010

Michelle · Married on 03/13/2010

Roger was great! He took amazing pictures. There were so many pictures to choose from it was so hard to pick the ones for the album but he was very helpful when we had to put that together. He captured every moment of the wedding and reception. I would refer him to anyone!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Erin · Married on 02/20/2010

Roger from CCS photography was very professional. Our wedding pictures turned out perfectly, we are so happy with the results. I would highly recommend CCS photography to any bride. Our friends and family all say how great the pictures turned out. Very pleased with CCS Photography!

Sent on 04/23/2010

Laurie · Married on 10/10/2009

CCS Photographty was great!!! Very professional, photos were amazing, and I would definitely recommend them. They captured every aspect of our big day!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Jen · Married on 09/27/2009

Roger was amazing! He made the picture moments perfect, his work is flawless. Professional but fun! I'll use him on my next wedding LOL: )

Sent on 12/10/2012

Tom · Married on 09/09/2009

CCS Photography is the perfect choice for your upcoming Wedding or Event.
    Roger Slater and Heather were absolutely incredible in capturing the moments we now treasure from our recent Wedding on 9-9-09. Roger is truly an artist and cares about your experience from the moment you meet him. We were amazed with how he directed the photography and ensured we were satisfied with every image. Our guests could not stop talking about his professionalism. When you get ready for your event we highly recommend you choose CCS Photography.
    Thanks Again Roger. Tom & Amy Watson

Sent on 09/28/2009

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2009

Roger did a great job capturing the special moments of our wedding day and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a professional photographer with excellent work ethic. We were married outside and even with a storm heading towards us, he managed to get all the family shots in that we wanted before a drop of rain fell.

He did such a great job we already have him lined up to photograph our first little one! :)

Sent on 02/10/2010

Scott · Married on 02/06/2009

We chose Roger Slater with CCS Photography as our wedding photographer and are happy to say he succeeded in surpassing each of our very lofty expectations. After much research, we decided to employ the services of CCS because of the very high quality of work and creativity displayed from previous weddings as well as the warmth and professionalism displayed during our consultation. Roger’s eye for framing interesting and evocative photos combined with his ability to work extremely efficiently within a time sensitive group setting gives him a competitive advantage over any other photographer in the Tampa Bay area. And amazingly, each of our nearly 1000 stunning, fully processed pictures were made available to view on CCS’s website within 7 days after our big day. Needless to say we give CCS Photography our highest recommendation for any special occasion, and we truly look forward to working with Roger and his team again in the future.

--Lauren and Scott

Sent on 02/26/2009

Anita · Married on 06/21/2008

Roger caught our wedding day in beautiful photographs that we will enjoy for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/15/2008

Sharon · Married on 04/12/2008

Roger and Brandy were amazing! All of our guests kept saying how professional and nice they were. They seemed to be everywhere, but never in the way. We had given them specific shots that we wanted to have taken, and they made sure we got every picture! All the pictures were amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend CCS Photography!!!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Tiffiny · Married on 03/22/2008

My initial photographs were done by another company and they were just terrible. Roger was able to do a reshoot a few months later and really saved my wedding photos. I now have a beautiful picture hanging in my living room that I can look at every day and remember the beautiful wedding I had. I don't know what I would've done had Roger not been able to reshoot. I would have been miserable. The entire experience was just wonderful and I appreciate the time and professionalism he put forth in my photos. His work is beautiful and any one will love anything he shoots for them.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

We got married at the Doubletree, and CCS was the preferred vendor in our package. We worked with Donald and he was great, really easy to work with. Our pictures just came back and they were really beautiful - we had the online proofs within a week, as well as a DVD of all the photos mailed to us. They were great! In retrospect, I wish I had booked him for an additional hour (we had him for 2 hours as per our package), because everything he captured was gorgeous!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Joseph · Married on 12/12/2009

Roger was absolutely fantastic! We had a beach wedding on 12-12-09 and I have never been more impressed with a photographer! His photos are beautiful, the service was personal, professional, and my Wife and I could not have been happier on our wedding day. Please, go and check them out, for your memories sake. Thank you Roger!!!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Andrea · Married on 04/26/2008

Roger Slater of CCS Photography is both a professional and affordable photographer. He took a wide variety of photographs, from standard shots to those that my husband and I arranged ourselves. He was great with our guests, and was able to instruct them easily and politely. At both the wedding and the reception, he was thorough and yet very low-key, never disrupting the guests. My sister-in-law is looking for a wedding photographer, and without hesitation I recommended CCS Photography!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Megan · Married on 09/24/2017

Roger and Veronica we’re fantastic! Roger did an amazing job paying attention to detail and truly deliver on his promise. He even helped me with a different backdrop for the photo booth. I’m beyond grateful I chose CCS Photography.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/30/2016

Do NOT hesitate to book CCS for your wedding! My husband Dallas and I met Roger when he was photographing another wedding at the Double Tree by Hilton on Redington Beach and were hooked. He is so friendly and nice. Once we watched him work we knew we couldn't hire anyone else. Just as we suspected the pictures came out AMAZING and working with Roger was a one of a kind experience. Although a year had past from the time we met him to the time we booked him, he still remembered us and was excited to shoot our wedding. He showed up early and even stayed a little late to ensure he got amazing sunset photos. He also put up with our fussy familes which deserves an award all by itself! We did the "Back in the dress" shoot the next day which was my favorite part of the whole experience. I highly recommend it as it was a blast and provided one of a kind pictures that left our friends and family in awe. Roger never hesitated to get hit with waves as he took our pictures under the pier or get in the pool to get amazing shots. You'd be hard pressed to find another photographer as skilled and dedicated as him. He even volunteered to meet up and give me a USB with our photos on them since my laptop didn't have a disk drive! WOW! You'll be glad you went with CCS photography, I know we are.

Sent on 05/26/2016

CCS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dani for your amazing review. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Dallas for your wedding day. You are such an amazing couple.

Awesome photographer. He was very nice and incorporated any ideas that we had. He was very quick with the processing of the pictures so we had them right away.

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 02/18/2012

We had CCS Photography (Roger) Capture both our engagement photos and wedding. After meeting with Roger the first time, we knew he was the right guy for the job. Roger was amazing, he made all the picture taking fun by adding creative shots and interacting with us and making us laugh. I was amazed with the turn around time for the photos. Other brides i know had to wait weeks for their photos, Roger had the photos ready before we got home from the honeymoon!! The quality of his photos are great! We have a lot of family from out of town who could not make it to the wedding, we were able to send the link to the pictures and they all felt as if they were there. He did an amazing job of capturing the day. We loved working with Roger and would recommend him to any one!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Paula · Married on 06/10/2013

Roger did a fantastic job of capturing the intimacy of our wedding day. The fun and joy of the event came through in each shot. We were thrilled with the proofs and will have a hard time choosing which photos to print, because they are all great.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Janida · Married on 10/09/2011

CCS Photography captured my wedding on Oct 9 and we had our pictures to approve the next week. Talk about a fast turn around. Roger was great to work with. He really kept everything professional and honest. On my big day it rained all day so we really couldn't go out and take pictures, but he moved fast to make sure all that we could do inside turned out great. We had a very large bridal party and I was not sure if he would be able to capture everything and handle all the people alone, but he was really able to keep the control. Thank you Roger for capturing beautiful photos. We can not wait to get the albums.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Alicia · Married on 10/16/2010

CCS Photography did an excellent job with our wedding pictures. They were friendly, respectful, and professional. I enjoyed our time with them. I would reccommend Roger and his team as good value for the money spent, and have been praising them to other friends who are looking for photographers for their own events.

Sent on 12/06/2010

3.0

We loved our photographer!!! We have great pictures to remember pur day from. I only wish we werent so rushed for time with the photographer.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Kale · Married on 11/20/2010

Roger provided us with great Memories! We would highly recommend him for capturing the moments that you want to treasure forever.

Sent on 04/13/2011

Melinda · Married on 12/19/2009

4.2
      3.0

Roger was amazing! He took pics that I never would have thought could have been gotten. Like a pic where the sun was going down and of all of the party that was amazing. Of the us jumping in the air and my flower girl throwing up flowers at the same time. Then others where we were dancing that were just amazing. Roger is a great person to catch things that aren't possible. He got things that will help me remember this day for the rest of my life. He was great and I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2010