CCS Photography Reviews

CCS Photography 4
CCS Photography 5
CCS Photography 6
CCS Photography 7

We hired CCS Photography to take pictures of our beach wedding. It was only my husband and I, so we had a lot of one on one time. Donald was our photographer. He was awesome! His ideas were great, he was funny and very nice. I also felt like he was having fun and enjoyed taking the pictures of us. My husband and I had a lot of fun. The pictures on the beach turned out beautiful!
    Roger was great. He was able to quickly email some of our pictures the day after our wedding to use for our reception invitations that needed mailed out right away. We highly recommend CCS Photography! They care about their customers and make your special day last forever with such beautiful pictures.

The Schusters

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2013

ABSOLUTELY 5 STAR!!!! My husband and I could not have picked better photographers to showcase our wedding! Photography was in our top three things we would not sacrifice in quality and when we hired CCS we hit the mark!The professionalism and kindness and creativity of their photos outshines the rest! The aerial shots of our wedding on the beach are BREATHTAKING! They are the only ones in the area that take these aerial shots! Well worth every penny! Roger and Cathy are truly the best in the business. I sent more than 30 different pictures that I wanted done and they exceeded our expectations! Their pictures tell our story allowing us to relive all those special moments and touch those who were unable to be there. They listen to your needs and wants and make it happen! They knew what we wanted better than we did! Best of All we had our pictures in less than a week! Talk about superb service! I cannot say enough about them! I would HIGHLY recommend them to any Bride better yet They are the only ones I would recommend to Brides who wants pictures to cherish for a lifetime! Thank you Roger and Cathy from CCS Photography you truly captured all the moments that made our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2013

I would like to thank Roger with CCS Photography for the amazing pictures he took at my wedding. He was great! He had a lot of ideas as well as very open to our ideas. I got married on Siesta Key Beach and due to the rain we had to get married under a pavilion. The next day Roger made an extra trip to meet us back at the beach in order to get the pictures he wanted. This meant so much to us! I would recommend him to everyone! 5 stars all the way!! Thanks again Roger!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Michael · Married on 03/17/2013

I would highly recommend Roger to anyone looking for a great photographer!

I called Roger with a bit of an unusual request.... I was going to propose to my girlfriend at Bright House Field, on the dugout, in front of 11,000 people and I needed him to capture it all.

From the time I first spoke with Roger I knew he was the guy for the job. This proposal was extraordinary to say the least. There was an element of surprise, challenging logistics and of course a very precise time frame to deal with. Roger handled it all with the utmost poise and professionalism. His photographs were beautiful, thoughtful and expressive. The feedback we received from out friends and family was overwhelming... everyone loved the photos! On top of all of this Roger was a total pleasure to work with and a truly great guy.

We look forward to having Roger photograph or wedding as well in the near future!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Karyn · Married on 02/23/2013

Roger was simply amazing! He was in constant contact with me to make sure the pictures would be everything I wanted, including the smallest details. He was very approachable and easy to get along with before, during and after the ceremony. From the moment he arrived, Roger jumped right in with the family keeping every one happy and relaxed during picture time.

Roger followed up with us after the wedding to let us know when to expect the pictures to be completed and we had proofs within two weeks of the ceremony. The pictures are beautiful and we could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Julie · Married on 11/18/2012

It was a blessing to have Roger as our photographer. He was friendly and worked professionally. I didn't have a big wedding nor was it traditional. It was all done at Lake Seminole. He arrived on time and captured every detail of the wedding from walking down the isle to the rings and then the kiss. Best of all was when my husband and I became man and wife, he captured us skipping down the isle while the guest threw the edible rice. You could see the rice in the air. He was just fun to work with I felt like a princess that day. He also captured a few romantic pictures of us kissing on a bench swing with the fall trees in the background, it could easily be in a magazine. He took a lot so you can pick that perfect one to hang up on your wall or give to friends and family as a thank you card. I highly recommend Roger to be your photographer. He is the best all around.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Roger with CCS was great! We had booked our wedding over the phone 8 months prior and I had no idea what to expect. When we arrived at out resort we started speaking to everyone about the wedding planner, officiant, and the photographer. Right away people started telling me how lucky I was to get Roger with CCS, that he is the best around. Weeks before my wedding I spoke with Roger via email and phone about our special day. He wanted to make sure it was ready and that I was pleased. The day of the wedding Roger was great! He handled everyone well and kept it all together when I certainly couldn't :) I am VERY pleased with CCS and would recommend them to anyone who wants nothing but the best. Thank you Roger at CCS.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Bojana · Married on 11/03/2012

Once we began our search for a photographer, we needed someone specific that was willing to work for 12 hours. We met with Roger (from CCS Photography) at Panera Bread and loved him from the beginning. He encouraged us to talk to a few more photographers before making our decision to ensure it was the best match. In our opinion, this relayed a sense of confidence in his work which was assuring. Nevertheless, we met with other photographers and our search led us back to Roger.

The signing of the contract was the first step with Roger but each interaction was easy and smooth. Within our package, we included the engagement session and Roger was extremely flexible as we had to modify the date several times. We had a unique engagement session where the majority of the wedding party was present as this allowed Roger to get to know the bridal party. In an effort to finalize details, we met with Roger a week before the wedding in person to ensure all items were covered.

On the day of the wedding, Roger and Lauren (who worked six hours) were amazing. They both were on time and made the wedding day fun and enjoyable. Lauren took some amazing pictures at the groom's house and his family as well as pictures of the ceremony. Roger began the day at the bride's house but spent the whole day with us. He hardly took any breaks and was constantly there but we rarely felt inconvenienced by his presence.

After the wedding, the pictures were posted on his website within a week. Our family and friends could not believe that he had the pictures ready. My husband and I left for our honeymoon about two weeks after the wedding and the day we left, the DVD with all the pictures from the wedding had arrived.

Roger is an amazing photographer but the better part is he is a great person that cares about wedding but also about the couple as individuals. We definitely plan to use CCS Photography in the future for the next special occasion.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Chris · Married on 11/01/2012

We booked our wedding as a package with photography included so didn't choose CCS as such. However, we couldn't have chosen better ourselves - Roger was very courteous, friendly and professional and captured the event perfectly. The CD was on our doorstep when we returned from holiday and the photos were excellent. I would happily recommend Roger (and CCS) to others.

Sent on 11/13/2012
  • User2220098 · 2+ years ago

Roger was excellent to work with! Not only did he take the BEST photos, but he had preview photos to look up only a few days after the wedding, and a CD in our mailbox with all the photos the moment we returned from our Honeymoon. I couldn't be more happier with CCS Photography and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Khris · Married on 09/15/2012

Roger organized everything with my photographer Donald and I was originally a bit apprehensive since I had not spoken to Donald prior to the wedding. However, Donald contacted me two days before, and he seemed nice. When he arrived he jumped right in, and commerated our special day perfectly. My friends, and family absolutely loved him, he was patient, caring, putting myself and husband above all else. The photos are spectacular and I am truly happy to have selected CCS as my photograper!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Meagan · Married on 05/05/2012

My husband and I found CCS Photography at a food tasting with Delectables. We met with Roger and liked his style of photography and his personality. My bridal portraits were taken earlier this year and were beautiful. I never saw myself like that and was so excited to show my husband my portrait on our wedding day. Roger made the experience so much fun, too! It got me really excited for our wedding. A few months later, my husband and I met with Roger to do our engagement photos. Roger was flexible with our location, since we switched last minute. There were some amazing shots done that really showed how much we love each other and the chemistry between my husband and I. As for our wedding...what can I say??? I'm blown away by all of the beautiful photographs we have from that day. He and his staff took amazing pictures of me getting ready, our ceremony, our wedding party, and the reception. I can replay that event in my mind for the rest of my life. Roger was amazing to work with throughout everything and anytime I needed anything, he was just a phone call or email away. I plan to contact him again in the future as our family grows. Thank you so much Roger for everything you did to make our day amazing!! We love everything!!

Sent on 05/15/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2012

Roger is amazing!!! I will book him with all future needs =)

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • F

Matthew · Married on 03/24/2012

They are the best. Very professional and attentive.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Kate · Married on 02/25/2012

I have nothing but great things to say about CCS Photography. Roger came as a recommendation from our coordinator. We checked out his website and liked what we saw but were THRILLED with his prices. He worked with us and based the package on our needs. He met with us to discuss his style, our vision, and as many details as we could cover. He was a delight to work with. The wedding day came and he was on time and ready to work. His assistant Heather was phenominal as well. They both went above and beyond to exceed our expectations and that of our families as well. We have heard of waiting over a month to 6 weeks to get to look at wedding pics. We had our DVD in hand within 2 weeks. All of this is great but the results of the photos are what matters. CCS Photography did not disappoint. We laughed and cried while enjoying our wedding pics. Every photo was beyond amazing. Our friends and family (both those that attended the wedding and those that did not) have been gushing over the beauty of our photos. Roger and Heather did not miss a thing. Perfection.

Sent on 03/17/2012

Jenna · Married on 12/28/2011

My husband and I eloped from MN, so when we made the long distance arrangements with our vendors, we were taking a big risk & hoping for the best! We were very pleased with our photographer Roger Slater. He was not only very professional and creative, he made our experiece even more fun with his humorous personality! We also really appreciate his flexibility --- we were originally planning to get married on the previous day, but made a last minute change due to the weather. We also requested to have a few pics asap so that we could send out announcements from FL & he emailed them to us the following day, when the turn around time is typically 1-2 weeks. Finally & most importantly, we are very happy with the quality of the photos. We just received our dvd & can't wait to make prints!

Jenna & Aaron Storbeck
    Siesta Key Beach, FlL

Sent on 01/09/2012

M&J · Married on 10/23/2011

Roger was very professional and fun. He knew how to get the wedding parties attention and make us all laugh. If you want someone who is going to ease the stress and make you laugh you should book Roger. Roger has an eye to capture diffrent moments at diffrent angles. I loved the fact he was able to capture the moments of our guest and the wedding party at the same time. He had the photos ready in a reasonable timeframe. I was amazed on how fast the turn around time was to get the photos. THIS WAS A PLUS. My ratings from family and guest from his photos are A+. THANK YOU ROGER :)

Sent on 11/10/2011

N ichole · Married on 10/15/2011

Roger and his assistant were GREAT! we had a catholic ceremony which the priest is kinda strict on fotos but he did GREAT and got amazing shots. Our priest also forgot to say kiss the bride so i kissed him real fast i didnt think he got the shot but he did! Now by the time we got to the country club we were all trashed ( young group im 22 my husband is 25) so we were difficult to get calmed down but he got it done and got everyone is line! I would definately recommend him to anybody!!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

courtney · Married on 09/04/2011

Roger was amazing to work with. He has a gentle character that helped me feel comfortable. I am one of those people who usually doesn't like to have my picture taken, but he made it fun and enjoyable and it was really nice to have him around on my wedding day when the pressure was on! As for the shots... they are also amazing! And the turn around time to get them back was ONE WEEK! I highly recommend CCS Photography

Sent on 12/11/2011

Natalie · Married on 06/13/2011

Roger was very easy going and made the whole day an enjoyable experience. The photos were beautiful and our album is awesome! We would recommend him to anyone. Thanks!

Sent on 01/13/2012
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/12/2011

Roger was my main photographer, and he had an assistant photographer the day of our wedding as well. They both had very creative ideas for photos, and I was very pleased with how Roger handled everything the day of the wedding. We were sort of crunched for pictures between the ceremony and reception, but Roger was able to get tons of photos done for us. Photography was one of the most important aspects of my wedding to me, since now that it's all over, photos are all I will have left to enjoy that day forever. I have not yet seen my photos, but I expect they will be gorgeous, as our engagement session photos were! I highly recommend CCS photography to everyone who wants to have a wonderful experience with their photographer for their wedding. Roger was very flexible with when we were able to do our engagement session, and he has been very generous to us as well. He is not only a great photographer, but a very fun person!

Sent on 05/24/2011
  • F

Michelle · Married on 11/13/2010

Roger was amazing. I highly recommend them. He had a take-charge attitude and did what was needed to get the shots. I can't wait to see the pics.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2010

Roger is the best photographer a bride could ever ask for. My family and I are so pleased with his services. His work is amazing. I wanted the best pictures and I definitly received that. I would recommend this photographer to any bride who wants the most beautiful and unordinary pictures. His work is very out of the box and so fun. My bridal party was in awe of the poses and positions he put them in. They absolutely found him to be pleasant and I vote him photographer of the year. Roger thank you for capturing my dream with your amazing photographing skills. My family and I appreciate your business. I look forward to our trash the dress session. And public his prices are amazing!!!! Thanks Roger,
    Carlos & Jenny

Sent on 11/17/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2010

Roger and his assistant were amazing!!! Our engagement session was more than we expected and then our wedding day was just beyond fabulous! We are so happy with all of our photos and would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Roger was there our entire day and captured every moment. It is very important to have a great photographer like Roger because your photos will be with you forever and looking through them is like reliving your very special wedding day!

Sent on 03/28/2011
  • Rosalie

Rosalie · Married on 09/26/2010

My wedding photos came out AMAZING. I highly recommend CCS Photography if you want great quality photos. They pay so much attention to detail to make the pictures perfect! I was very pleased with their work, and so much fun to work with!

Sent on 10/05/2010