CCS Photography Reviews

CCS Photography 5
CCS Photography 6
CCS Photography 7

Amanda · Married on 01/22/2016

CCS Photography provided amazing services!!! Roger is extremely friendly and very understandable. I didn't have to explain myself more than once and he was able to grasp my ideas and make them a reality!! I plan on using him for all my events!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Brittnee · Married on 10/18/2015

Roger did an amazing job photographing not only our engagement session, but also our wedding! He was absolutely perfect and did an amazing job on our photos! There are so many it is so hard to pick only a select amount for our wedding album! He was very prompt and helpful, professional the entire time! We also had a photobooth through CCS and that was a huge hit! Everyone had such a great time and all the pictured turned out awesome! We will use him again for future sessions and will recommend him and CCS to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 11/03/2015

CCS Photography's reply:

Brittnee, Your engagement and wedding were awesome, and the photo booth was certainly a huge hit! I am glad you were pleased with our services. Thanks for the review, Roger.

Kate · Married on 06/12/2015

Roger at CCS Photography was absolutely amazing! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him! My husband and I had a destination wedding in North Redington Beach. Since I was planning a wedding from Iowa, communication had to be key! Roger was wonderful to work with from the start. We communicated via email and phone conversations, he was very efficient and organized. We met Roger the day of our wedding and found that he was very professional and experienced. Unfortunately, for us we had to deal with some rain before and after our ceremony. Roger was amazing, he took as many pictures as he possibly could and most importantly he kept me calm, reassuring me that we would get all the pictures I wanted and not to worry :) The pictures Roger took were unbelievable, he was able to capture SO much beauty due to the storm, he was even able to capture a rainbow in a few of our photos! We are so pleased with our photos and could not thank him enough! After our wedding he posted pictures on Facebook so people could see and within a few days he had them online and our CD in the mail. Roger is truly an amazing photography and is wonderful to work with, again, highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

CCS Photography's reply:

Kate, We know how hard it is planning a wedding from a distance, and we were honored to be a part of your special day. The weather was just a small issue, and we made it work! Thanks for the review, Roger.
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/02/2015

Roger was awesome!
    He was professional, easy to work with, fun to have around on our wedding day! He put us at ease, helped lead us through the day, and was willing to go above and beyond to get the shots that we especially wanted - this included getting in the car to drive down the street AND climbing onto a boat (with all of his heavy camera equipment)! We really appreciated his flexibility and willingness!

The guests enjoyed Roger as well - he got so many great shots of each and every guest.

Our pictures were perfect. We couldn't have been happier! His photos told the story of our day beautifully.
    THANKS AGAIN, ROGER!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

CCS Photography's reply:

Alicia, We are so glad that you loved the experience. I had a great time at your wedding and was honored to be a part of your special day. Thanks for the review, Roger.

Nancy · Married on 04/18/2015

Roger is absolutely awesome!!!!! What a professional!!! Roger took beautiful pictures. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very creative and personable. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed talking to him. We all had a great time.

Sent on 04/23/2015

CCS Photography's reply:

Nancy, I love it when guests at the wedding are able to talk with me. It was so great to photograph your wedding and I am glad that you enjoyed the experience. Thanks for the review, Roger.

Shanna · Married on 04/04/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer, Roger was amazing. He was so personable and very easy to work with, he made time to get the extra poses that my Husband and I really wanted. He was very professional and worked very hard to capture the best shots, we cannot wait to see the sparkler shot that him and his assistant Michelle did for us. My entire family loved him as if he was a long lost relative they had never met. Roger exceeded all of our expectations for this special day and we would absolutely recommend his services to everyone. Thank you so much again Roger for being a part of our day! John&Shanna

Sent on 04/16/2015

CCS Photography's reply:

John and Shanna, It really was such a great experience taking pictures at your wedding. Michelle and I had a great time with you and your guests. Thanks for the review, Roger.
  • User4722072 · 2+ years ago

Roger did an excellent, professional job of photographing our wedding. When looking over the pictures of the ceremony, it seemed he was everywhere and captured great pictures of the whole service (a full mass), but we don't recall even noticing he was there during the ceremony. He did a great job of quickly organizing everyone for the posed pictures. At the reception, he did a fantastic job of capturing some great photos of our special moments as well as pictures of our guests.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Stacy · Married on 11/15/2014

We had Roger as our photographer from CCS. We live in Buffalo, NY and had a Destination Wedding in Treasure Island, Fl. When you have a destination wedding you have to rely on reviews or recommendations. From my first conversation with Roger until I met him for the first time at the wedding it was a very Pleasant experience. At the Wedding he went above and beyond and had Ideas and shots I would not even have thought of. You spend a lot of time with the photographer so you immediately develop a friendship or a good working relationship and he was friendly and efficient and Witty and did what he had to do to get the job done. He made it Fun. When I saw the final results of my Gallery I was so Pleased and amazed. I wanted a canvas to display at my reception in buffalo 2 weeks after the wedding and Roger rushed the order in time so that could happen. I cannot say enough great things about Roger and this company. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/07/2014
  • Z

Zach · Married on 11/07/2014

Roger was absolutely incredible! My wife and I had a destination wedding and selected Sand Key Beach as the location for our ceremony and reception. We knew Roger was the photographer for us immediately upon meeting him and discussing what we wanted/he recommended. He was very personable and easy to build a rapport with. On the day of our wedding, Roger exceeded all of our hopes and wants. I have a history of less than stellar photographs, but Roger has a way to make even the most difficult subjects shine! Roger showed us pictures on his camera throughout the day, but we were still dying to see the proofs. 1 1/2 weeks after the wedding Roger had the proofs available online and ready to view. To say we loved the photos is an understatement! Beginning to end they were all incredible. He did an especially great job with the beach and sunset photos. Thank you Roger for a fantastic day and for capturing our memories!

Zach and Caralyn Anderson

Sent on 11/23/2014

Karissa · Married on 09/25/2014

Roger was amazing. His creativity and talent is apparent through his work. He was fun to work with and very professional.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jimmy · Married on 09/06/2014

Roger was the photographer for our wedding and we were very happy with his services. I had three or four poses in mind that I wanted to have for sure the day of and he happily accommodated my needs. He was on time, professional, easy to work with the day of our wedding. He made my husband feel at ease with pictures since he hates posing and cameras. His price is competitive and btw he makes the best coffee if you go to his office to meet with him! And the best was that he had the pictures ready in two weeks which is very fast! That always makes a bride happy. We would recommend his services 100%. Jimmy and Aliette.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Laura · Married on 07/05/2014

I am so glad we had Roger from CCS Photography as the photographer for our wedding! He was so easy to work with, and had some really creative ways of getting unique photos of our wedding day. I am so pleased with the photos he took, and they will be such a great way for us to remember our beautiful wedding day. I couldn't have asked for more, and would recommend CCS Photography to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Karen · Married on 04/26/2014

We renewed our vows on the beach and booked a package that luckily included Roger as our photographer! Not only did he do an exceptional job with our renewal photos, we also booked him the following day for a 'wreck the dress' shoot. Talk about going above and beyond; Roger was underwater with us getting some amazing photos! We received our CD with nearly 500 photos within about a week .. if we make it to our 50th anniversary, I hope Roger is still around :-)

Sent on 06/20/2014

Sheri · Married on 04/13/2014

Roger and CCS photography are simply incredible. My husband and I are both active duty military and only got to meet with Roger once or twice before the big day but he was very accommodating of our schedules/locations. We gave him an idea of what we wanted and said we knew there were some pictures that we would for sure want. We gave him our list that day and we got them all done. They turned out amazing. Our wedding venue even asked for a few to use as displays. Roger is extremely professional, courteous and fun! He worked with us to modify the package we picked and our Back in the Dress shoot was a huge hit! Our pictures are gorgeous and the only trouble will be narrowing it down to see what we put in our book!
    Thank you Roger, for everything!! God Bless you!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Christy · Married on 03/02/2014

Roger and his team are fabulous to work with... they listen to what you want and what you don't want. Thank you Roger for doing such a wonderful job taking the pictures for our daughter's wedding at Tampa Bay Watch. Please also extend our thanks to your team member that provided the photo booth services. What a BLAST everyone had at the photo booth. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Tracey · Married on 02/16/2014

Thank you so much, Roger, for taking such incredible photos for our engagement and wedding! You have a talent that far surpasses anything I've researched or seen and your prices are the BEST in town!! Mike & I had a blast walking thru the fire ants and cotton pickers ;) But we absolutely LOVED our superhero poses! You have visual range that is extraordinary! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

We will be contacting CCS Photography when that time comes for Future Baby Bureau pictures!

~Mike & Tracey Bureau

Sent on 04/01/2014

Nancy · Married on 12/27/2013

It was a pleasure working with Roger, we are thankful he made it so comfortable for us to take pictures in public and naturally laugh in them. He truly know what the bride needs are when it comes to photo memories and has the talent to meet our crazy inner bridezilla expectations. Roger and team please don’t lose that passion behind the camera. Brides in St. Pete’s and Clearwater area don’t miss out on CCS Photography. Stars all the way for this vendor. Thank you Roger for our wonderful beach wedding pictures!

Nancy Matan
    Chicago, IL

Sent on 01/27/2014

Roger was AWESOME at our wedding. He was so funny and creative but was also very receptive to any requests we had for pictures. Roger was a fantastic photographer to work with and captured the most amazing pictures. CCS Photography was quick to respond to any emails/phone calls and booking with them was a breeze. We couldn't have been happier with the services provided and would encourage everyone to book with CCS Photography.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Ralph · Married on 11/23/2013

Roger performed a wonderful job at our wedding at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa. He followed our request to have just a certain amount of set poses to a T!! Roger knew exactly how to take his photographs without being obtrusive and the center of attention. I would highly recommend using CCS Photography to anyone needing a photographer for an event in the Tampa/St Pete area,

Sent on 11/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2013

Roger Slater was our photographer and he was the best! He gave great direction and took some amazing photos! I do not even have the photos back yet and I already know they are going to be amazing!! He is so creative with the shots and lighting! I can't wait to see the photos. We loved Roger so much that we are even thinking about using Roger for our family photos from here on out when we vacation in Florida. Thanks :)

Sent on 10/29/2013

Lara · Married on 09/09/2013

Roger was our photographer for our wedding on Treasure Island Beach. He is friendly and efficient and he took lots of wonderful photographs of us and all our family and friends. He really managed to capture the fun and casual style of our wedding and made us all laugh lots. The photos we received are perfect, I really couldn't have asked for anything better. Roger asked us if we wanted any other shots taken at the end before he left, very accommodating. He was very quick in processing our photos and posted them to us in the UK, they were there waiting for us when we got home from our holiday. Thank you Roger :)

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • marissa

marissa · Married on 08/08/2013

Roger did an awesome job!!! He was on time and very professional. It rained right after our wedding but he knew exactly what to do to make sure that every moment was captured. We were able to still get the group photos inside. He did a great job with handling sensitive situations, not to mention, our photos were ready the next day!!! Everyone has commented on what a great job the photographer did. I love the pictures from our wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Amie · Married on 07/04/2013

Roger did a wonderful job with our photos. He had very creative ideas on poses. Even though it did rain on us on the beach he was still out there taking photos with one of our guest holding an umbrella over him. And we got a copy of the cd within 2 weeks after our wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2013

We hired CCS Photography to take pictures of our beach wedding. It was only my husband and I, so we had a lot of one on one time. Donald was our photographer. He was awesome! His ideas were great, he was funny and very nice. I also felt like he was having fun and enjoyed taking the pictures of us. My husband and I had a lot of fun. The pictures on the beach turned out beautiful!
    Roger was great. He was able to quickly email some of our pictures the day after our wedding to use for our reception invitations that needed mailed out right away. We highly recommend CCS Photography! They care about their customers and make your special day last forever with such beautiful pictures.

The Schusters

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2013

ABSOLUTELY 5 STAR!!!! My husband and I could not have picked better photographers to showcase our wedding! Photography was in our top three things we would not sacrifice in quality and when we hired CCS we hit the mark!The professionalism and kindness and creativity of their photos outshines the rest! The aerial shots of our wedding on the beach are BREATHTAKING! They are the only ones in the area that take these aerial shots! Well worth every penny! Roger and Cathy are truly the best in the business. I sent more than 30 different pictures that I wanted done and they exceeded our expectations! Their pictures tell our story allowing us to relive all those special moments and touch those who were unable to be there. They listen to your needs and wants and make it happen! They knew what we wanted better than we did! Best of All we had our pictures in less than a week! Talk about superb service! I cannot say enough about them! I would HIGHLY recommend them to any Bride better yet They are the only ones I would recommend to Brides who wants pictures to cherish for a lifetime! Thank you Roger and Cathy from CCS Photography you truly captured all the moments that made our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/10/2013