CC's Bridal Boutique Reviews

CC's Bridal Boutique 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Shepard · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Incredible

I purchased my dress yesterday and Marilyn was FANTASTIC! Her energy, passion and knowledge is incredible and she made me feel so beautiful. My family and friends absolutely raved about her. She listened to me, was honest, and pulled the exact dresses I described and others that were so true to my personality! We went to a different boutique that morning and had a very bland experience so we could appreciate her expertise!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Shop (Tampa Location)

This was the 4th dress shop I went to. I probably tried on 20 dresses before stepping through the door. I was having a really hard time finding the dress and was overwhelmed at other shops.
    Marilyn was absolutely amazing to work with. She went the extra mile to make sure I found the perfect wedding gown and loved it. She has amazing energy and is very intuitive. I found the perfect dress and it was even under budget!
    I highly recommend making an appointment here. The entire staff is extremely sweet and friendly when you walk through the door and I really had no complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    CC's Bridal Boutique 8
    CC's Bridal Boutique 9
  • Lindsay

Lindsay DeWolf · Getting married on 11/14/2019

What a pleasure!

I can not say enough about Cc’s and their staff!! Bridget is PHENOMENAL!! It is a privilege work with them and recommend going and visiting their shop!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Jennifer Langford · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Love love love!

Leary was absolutely AMAZING!!! She made my dress dreams come true! I came in certain of what I wanted and walked out with something I never knew I always wanted! I put my trust in her and she found me the perfect dress! She also made me feel like more of a friend and less of a guest! The shop itself it’s absolutely adorable and full of character! I HIGHLY recommend CC’s and HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Leary as a consultant!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ashley Mohn · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Friendly, Fun and Professional!

CC’s Tampa was the first stop on my dress hunt. I had my “big dress shopping day” planned for a future date with my bridesmaids, mom and aunt, but wanted to try and narrow down my search ahead of time. Savannah was assigned to me and she could not have been more pleasant. She stayed in budget and helped me narrow down my style. We went to check out their sister store but nothing felt right. Something kept telling me to go back to CC’s, so we made another appointment. I ended up trying on a dress I found online and another dress I had tried on the first time and fell in love with them both. We decided we needed to change our location of the big shopping day to CC’s but there was a trunk show that weekend and were completely booked. Savannah was able to fit us in due to a cancellation at the last second. Everything fell into place perfectly. Savannah even pretended she didn’t know us so that my mom and aunt didn’t feel robbed of the experience. I said YES to the dress and it was the one I tried on the very first day. Ask for Savannah. SHE IS AWESOME!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Loved my experience

I loved my experience in selecting my dress - thank you!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Raven

Raven · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience!

The ladies as CCs in Tampa are so sweet. I tried on so many dresses and had a handful that I was still debating between, and my consultant was so patient with me while I worked through finding the perfect dress. Once my dress came in and it was time for alterations, they were very flexible with my scheduling and getting my dress done while I was in the process of moving to a new state. I had such a great experience at CCs and got a gorgeous Allure gown.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • inga

inga · Married on 04/30/2019

Great Experience!

I purchased my wedding dress from the Tampa location. Great selection, and very friendly service!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • DesaRay

DesaRay · Married on 04/13/2019

I went wedding dress shopping at CC's in Tampa with Marilyn. I cannot describe how great she was at her job! I walked in not really having any idea of what I wanted and didn't know all the lingo (as it was my first time shopping). I showed her a few pictures of dresses I liked and she came back with beautiful dresses that were totally ME! She has an eye for detail and she made me feel comfortable throughout every step in the process! She described everything to me and described them again when I didn't know the difference. She treated my family and friends very well and me even better! She made my experience a wonderful one without an ounce of stress! I cannot recommend her highly enough! My niece was with me during my experience and she has already booked with her for her wedding dress shopping :) You will not be disappointed going to CCs or with Marilyn!

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • Cori

Cori Grove · Married on 03/23/2019

A personal experience

I can't say enough how thankful I am for the ladies that work for this company. They helped me choose not only the perfect wedding dress, but all of my beautiful bridesmaid dresses as well. We had one small issue with shipping, which wasn't their fault by any means. Yet they were immediately in contact with me and advocated for me 100% of the time until the problem was resolved. They made me feel special and helped me become the vision of a bride that I wanted to be.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jeff & Mona · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend / Excellent Seamstress

CC Bridal team was excellent. Seamstress Ruth made magic happen for my sample-sale dress! She found a little more room by letting out the seams a bit, repaired the beadwork perfectly, and accomplished a beautiful bustle too. It fit like a custom dress and was elegant and comfortable all at once. The pricing for the tailoring and pressing of the dress was very reasonable and worth every penny. Excellent experience and worth the drive from Odessa!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Sasha · Married on 03/10/2019

Great selection, prices, and service!

I actually went to the CCs bridal location in the westshore mall just to get some ideas and they were having a big sample sale with dresses from 30%-80% off. I was able to try on several dresses and had a great selection to choose from. I was surprised I was able to find my dress at the sale and it was everything I could have wanted and more. I was very happy as it was $1000 less than I had budgeted for thanks to the sale. It fit well too but some minor alterations were needed and wow did they do an amazing job with the alterations! Ruth also took the time to show my bridesmaids how to bussle up the back of the gown and they did a great job steaming the dress for me before the big day! They were all so professional at all locations as I ended up also going to the Tampa and St Pete locations for my alterations. I was so happy with their service and choices of dresses and happy I followed them on Instagram to find out about the sample sale that saved me so much money!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect Wedding Dress, Great Alterations Team!

I have had several friends find their wedding dress at CC's, so when it came time for me to look I knew I wanted to book an appointment. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams on my first time in the store. I received endless compliments on the dress, and I could not be more pleased with my choice! The ordering, pickup, and alterations process were all very smooth, and the dress fit perfectly on my wedding day. Thanks for helping make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2018

sandra · Married on 01/19/2019

What a great experience!! We couldn't be more grateful to CCs wonderful staff! We had an appointment at another bridal boutique in the am and that turned out to be a disaster. My daughter called CCs and they got us an appointment THAT AFTERNOON!! We met Leary and she was great! She listened to what my daughter wanted, was extremely attentive and knowledgeable. She made us feel comfortable and never once we felt pushed into purchasing anything. They have a large selection, and great service! We said yes to the dress without any hesitation! Thanks again St Pete CCs

Sent on 01/06/2018

Aryanna · Married on 12/23/2018

I worked with Shelby and she was incredible every step of the way. I went in three different times to try things on and she made sure to listen to what I wanted and pulled dresses I loved! She was an amazing consultant to work with!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Great experience!

I tried on several other dresses before coming to CC'S Bridal Boutique. I finally found 'the one' and it was all thanks to the helpful ladies at CC's Bridal Boutique who brought me dress after dress to try on until I finally fell in love. Wonderful customer service...thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • jenn

jenn · Married on 11/03/2018

Found the One on the first try!

The team at CC's were amazing. I used them for finding my dress, which was Maggie Sottero (Meryl) and also used them for alterations. The alterations may have been a bit higher than I imaged but they were incredibly helpful, supportive & accommodating.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    CC's Bridal Boutique 10
    CC's Bridal Boutique 11
    CC's Bridal Boutique 12
  • Caitlan

Caitlan Trask · Married on 11/03/2018

Cinderella Ball Gown

Look at this dress! CC's bridal not only helped me pick out a dress stress-free but tailored it to fit me like a glove! Very professional company and I highly recommend them for all your wedding needs. I not only got my gown, but we purchased the bridesmaids dresses and rented the suits from them too. One stop shop making it easy with planning!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    CC's Bridal Boutique 13
    CC's Bridal Boutique 14
    CC's Bridal Boutique 15
    CC's Bridal Boutique 16
    CC's Bridal Boutique 17

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2018

Arianna was a pleasure to work with and after going to about 10 bridal dress appointments, she found me the ONE! I stopped in on a whim one day while driving by. I saw a dress I thought I liked in the showroom and she had the time for me to try that and a few other dresses on. We made an appointment for the next week to see more when she would have more time. She listened to what I wanted, was well informed about the dresses, the possibilities and how to best fit my body. I found what I loved! and what's even more, when I was conflicted between two dresses she did a great job reminding me of what I really wanted. I highly recommend CC Boutique and especially Arianna.

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Cc's st. Pete is the best

I shopped at CCs in St. Pete for my wedding dress, and I loved every second of my experience. We were lucky enough to have Leary as our associate, and she was absolutely fabulous. I adored her professionalism yet fun and easy going personality. I had an 'idea' of what I was looking for, and within trying on 2 dresses - I FOUND MY DREAM DRESS (Essence of Australia dress) - Leary did a great job of listening and pulling the right dresses that matched my dream. Also, ALL of my bridemaids found their dresses here, and they were STUNNING! I also used CCs in St. Pete for alterations, and their alterations woman was fabulous - super sweet, and really listenened and made the most beautiful bustle that I've ever seen - and my dress fit like a glove (in a good way). Can't say enough about this place!

Sent on 12/01/2018
    CC's Bridal Boutique 23
    CC's Bridal Boutique 24
    CC's Bridal Boutique 25

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience, beautiful dresses!

I could not have asked for a better dress shopping experience. The attendant who helped me was so friendly and fun, and she made me feel 0% pressure for purchasing a dress on the visit. She was also incredible at finding dresses that fit what I was looking for, would look good on me, and were within my budget. It was as if she could read my mind!!! There were so many great options, and she was a big help in navigating. I should also mention that I had several guests with me (5 close family and bridal party friends). CCs had fitting rooms big enough for everyone to fit, and they were very warm and welcoming. I also have two close friends that have since gotten their dresses from CCs. Thanks for helping me find the perfect dress for my day!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Clarissa Middleton · Married on 10/07/2018

Love, love, loved my experience with CC's

I went to CC's Kennedy location in Tampa with my bridesmaids and had the best time trying on dresses and was able to say "yes" to the dress after only trying on 8 of them. That's because the women there listen to your preferences, look at your inspiration picks, consider your budget and hook you up with gorgeous gowns. Everything was really easy... ordered my dress, got the call when it was in, tried it on, made a fitting appointment, the seamstress took it in, up and created the bustle, and they stored my dress for me till 2 days before the wedding. My dress was a hit and I felt absolutely gorgeous in it. My husband thought so too!

Sent on 11/19/2018

melody · Married on 06/28/2018

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Lenore at CCs bridal for helping me pick the dress and vail that I was looking for. The dress/vail looked amazing and I felt very comfortable in it. It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you for your patience with me. I would definitely recommend you to any future bride. Thank you all at CCs for the professionalism and timely manner you provided.

Again, many thanks to you, it was perfect!
    Ryan and Melody

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • S. Suarez

Solymar · Married on 03/31/2018

I recommend CC’s to anyone looking for a wedding dress in Tampa. CC’s has the most selection of dresses out of all of the boutiques that I visited in the area. Also, I needed to have my dress altered the DAY BEFORE my wedding and Sara was able to fix it for me! I was highly impressed with her work & grateful she was able to get it done! It was 100% perfect!!!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • Amra

Amra · Married on 02/24/2018

Coming to CC's Bridal boutique was the best decision I made in finding my wedding dress! I had Marilyn assist me and she helped me find my dream dress in one session! they have great customer service and are very kind. Can't wait to wear my beautiful dress in a few days!!

Sent on 02/07/2018