District Event Rentals Reviews

46 | El Cajon, CA

46 Reviews for District Event Rentals

Loren · Married on 09/24/2016

Best rental company EVER. The entire planning and coordinating went so smooth, Cristina walked me through everything I may need according to my style. She searched high and low for details I didn't want to be without. She customized furniture for me and what I needed without question. I would use her over and over again, the whole experience was wonderful! So grateful!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/29/2016

We had a vision for our wedding that could only be complete with what CC Vintage offered. Cristina was very responsive to our emails and needs. We were able to rent vintage books, lounge pieces, vintage tables, gold flatware, etc. I will add a photo later when we get them from our photographer but truly CC Vintage was such a special touch to our wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Beverly · Married on 05/14/2016

We were thrilled with the service and quality of customer care we received from CC Vintage rentals. First of all, the collection of vintage furniture from CC Vintage Rentals perfectly suited our event, and the service included customized selection of the pieces in our lounge groupings. CC Vintage accommodated our extra early delivery time and arranged the pieces to fit our spaces beautifully. I appreciated the personalized and professional care I received and highly recommend CC Vintage.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Andra · Married on 04/23/2016

The rentals from CC Vintage Rentals 100% took our wedding to the next level. The range of items they have in the warehouse is vast. Everything I could possibly dream up and more was there! They are so accommodating and flexible; they were willing to paint items ivory that I asked to be ivory, they would switch items out for others when I changed my mind and they were so responsive! Cristina would respond to emails, generally, within a couple of hours and was so completely wonderful to work with. Everything is priced so reasonably and the quality of the items makes it so worth it. Our venue was a raw space and we were able to completely transform it with these rentals. I would rent from them again for a baby shower or party (or anything I can conjure up as an excuse!)

Sent on 05/16/2016

Alli · Married on 04/09/2016

CC Vintage Rentals was instrumental in making my wedding day look beautiful and run smoothly! Cristina is truly talented at turning a vision into a reality. She was able to offer up ideas and solutions to all of my decor questions and executed them flawlessly. The variety of furniture and accessories that this company has available is astounding. They were eager and willing to accommodate any needs that I had. I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family and look forward to working with them again for any future needs I may have!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Josalyn · Married on 04/02/2016

We absolutely loved working with CC Vintage Rentals. They were so helpful in coming up with ideas to help get our vision together and everything on the day of was so perfect. They really went above and beyond to help us, which was so appreciated when there are so many decisions that need to be made. My favorite part about working with them, was that I could explain the feel that I wanted but I was having trouble pick out the specifics (and when you see their amazing warehouse, you'll see why! So many beautiful things to choose from!), so they offered just to pick out a few of the smaller things for me and it was better and WAY less stressful than me figuring it out on my own. Everything went together beautifully and I didn't have to think about which specific end table to choose. They took care of that and I was able to be wowed walking into my reception along with my guests. They definitely know what they are doing and their passion for vintage furniture definitely comes through in their work.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Shelley · Married on 03/19/2016

It was a pleasure working with Christina and CC Vintage. There touches added so much more to my daughters wedding. Our guests were amazed at how beautiful the decor trasformed a wedding into a spectacular event. I am grateful to have found CC Vintage and look forward to planning future events that i can incorporate her magic.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Cristina is absolutely amazing. Not only does she have the most beautiful eye for design but she's so sweet and warm and really helps make the planning process fun and exciting.
    We haven't had our wedding yet, but we're renting everything from flatware to a bar.

Sent on 05/06/2015

District Event Rentals's reply:

Carol thank you for all your kind words and helping you plan all the gorgeous details of your wedding thus far has been such an amazing experience! I can not wait for all our future meeting and your June 2016 wedding because I know it's going to be everything you ever dreamed of!

Melissa · Married on 12/05/2015

Cristina and her team at CC Vintage Rentals did an AMAZING job. I sent them a photo of a freestanding doorway that I had seen on Pinterest and not only did they work closely with me to figure out exactly what I wanted, they CUSTOM BUILT the doorway for me at an amazing price. The doors were from a 30-year old barn in Washington State, which was so cool to share with our guests. They also tracked down some additional decor that I had trouble finding and kindly offered to pick those items up at a later date. Cristina was so kind, helpful, professional, and most off all - she was super responsive, which I can't say that about the 9 or 10 other rental companies I called looking for these particular items. CC Vintage Rental is the best and for a destination bride, a dream come true. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/31/2015

Cristina is absolutely amazing. She captured my vision impeccably! I wanted a Vintage Alice in Wonderland tea party and that is exactly what I got! She took my dreams and made them come true. It was a beautiful set up and she is extremely creative. On the day of, I didn't worry about a thing. She took care of everything. I had no idea anything that may have went wrong because Cristina handled it wonderfully. Exactly what I wanted. She really went above and beyond with my expectations and I would recommend her and her team to everyone. My new husband and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding and reception. I wish I could relive it over just to see it all once more. Thank you so much Cristina for everything. It was the best night of our lives!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Moana · Married on 10/31/2015

Cristina and Spencer were absolutely amazing. Managed everything with professionalism and an unbelievable talent for beauty and class. Cristina started our planning about 7 months out and kept my daughter and I posted and updated as thing progressed. No worries for me and great suggestions. She handled all the vendors like a champ (even when we had problem with caterer). She is such a joy to work with. If anyone wants a recommendation from me in person, please do not hesitate to contact my email. Danadie@hotmail.com. My daughters wedding would not have been amazing without her. All my love and good luck.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

Cristina from CC Rentals was such a joy to work with and brought my vision to life! Cristina had great communication, and was very responsive to my emails. I rented a photo vignette, lounge set up, and small rentals from her. My wedding was vintage inspired, and she was able to bring my vision to life. I even had a special request for the photo booth backdrop and she was able to execute why I wanted perfectly! everyone loved the young area as well. Cristina's prices are very fair. She was also very patient along the way when I wanted to add or change my order. I highly recommend CC Vintage rentals to any bride!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

They are professional and flexible and priced well. But most of all their touches made our wedding beautiful. Their pieces are unique and gorgeous. They really listened to my description of what I wanted and made it a reality

Sent on 10/24/2015

Debbie · Married on 09/26/2015

I found CC Vintage Rentals at a bridal event last year. I had been to a few of these events but their services are one of a kind. Their inventory is HUGE, so there is plenty to choose from to make your event as unique as your vision. Their customer service is amazing and out of this world. They helped plan my engagement shoot and my wedding with such care and sincerity. The prices are very reasonable and the quality of their inventory is excellent. I am looking to find another excuse to use CC Rentals after my wedding because of all the loveliness they have to offer! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Buu · Married on 09/05/2015

Cristina and her team went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true. After meeting a few vintage rental companies and feeling defeated, Cristina was a breath of fresh air! Instead of making me feel like I couldn't afford the rental fee, or forced to buy a styling and rental package, Cristina made me feel like I had complete control over the theme and direction of my wedding. She is super friendly, and easy to reach via email or phone. Her selection of rentals is expanding, but she is willing to research and find the right decor item for you if she doesn't already have it. I wanted a certain look for my centerpieces, and she found two-three options for me! We found this really cool California marquee sign that we wanted to use as a backdrop for our lounge. She helped install the lights for us, create a pallet wall, and set the whole thing up for us at the wedding! I never felt nickel-and-dimed when it came to working with her. As a wedding gift, she threw in a complimentary sweetheart table setting for my husband and I! I don't know of any vendors who would do that! My coordinator and other vendors enjoyed working with CC Vintage Rentals, and I would highly recommend booking her for your wedding soon! I can't wait to work with her again on future events!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Gina · Married on 08/29/2015

Cristina and Spencer are the best! I am so lucky to have met Cristina (referred by my photographers 8Twenty8 Studios). She designed my engagement shoot with vintage decors at 2 different locations, she did an amazing job! My photos were one of a kind, creative and different from any other shoots, which was what I wanted. For my wedding, my vision was very modern, but after meeting with Cristina a few more times, and loved her work so much, I decided to twist my theme to vintage meets modern. I told Cristina my vision and she enhanced it and made it even better every time. I used multiple pieces of her vintage collection and it looked spectacular with my modern venue. She is so creative, she will blow you away with her designs. My wedding day couldn't have happened without Cristina's help, you know things will be done the right way when she's there. She can make anything happen, just tell her your vision and it can be done! She's great to work with, very professional, very responsive, she's worth every penny. If you're looking for something different and creative, Cristina is the one!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Ernest · Married on 07/25/2015

Amazing!!!!!!! Cristina was the perfect person for the job. Above all you can feel the passion she has for her business and in my book that above all else is what makes doing business with her a more than pleasant experience. Her Vintage Rentals are gorgeous. Especially the sweetheart swing table added that right touch to our wedding that just had everyone in ahhh and was much talked about. If I am in need of any Vintage Rentals I know Cristina will be the person I'll be contacting. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything Cristina your the best and made our wedding experience that much more special.
    Wising you the best,
    Ernest & Liliana Frausto

Sent on 08/01/2015

Priscilla · Married on 06/06/2015

Cristina did an amazing job on my wedding day! She was very flexible- willing to make changes and give recommendations whenever needed. Her products are all very well maintained and affordable. She has excellent customer service and I would highly recommend her for anybody's event!

Sent on 07/03/2015

April · Married on 05/08/2015

WOW!! Where do I start with this amazing company!! Cristina started off my styling my engagement photo shoot in Alpine with 8TWENTY8 studios and we instantly bonded over our love for lace and everything vintage! She is the sweetest hard working woman I have ever had the privilege of working with. Cristina went above and beyond styling our engagement shoot and she also styled my boudoir photo shoot, and our wedding! She did all the centerpieces for my wedding, photo booth props, guest book table, and touched up anything at the venue needed! She went above and beyond and seriously was a god send! Anything she touches turns to beauty and she will always exceed your expectations. When working with Cristina it feels like you are working with a bridesmaid just throwing awesome ideas around and becoming best friends she treats your wedding like it is her own and there is nothing she wont do. HIRE THIS COMPANY AND WORK WITH CRISTINA! Her husband Spenser also works with her and he is also such a sweet heart! He supports her dreams and trust me you want these two working on your wedding!

Sent on 05/12/2015

District Event Rentals's reply:

Mrs. Escobar!!! You made such a radiant bride on your wedding day and it was a dream to get to work with such a kind and wonderful couple who have become more like friends than clients! THANK YOU for letting us be a part of not only your engagement shoot, but your boudoir, and finally your wedding! I will also be looking forward to your one year anniversary styled shoot ;)

Anita · Married on 03/28/2015

Cristina Cadden owner of CC Vintage Rentals (4401 Twain Ave. #2, San Diego, CA 92120 Phone 619-307-9600) provided the lounge area furniture as well as the backdrop for the head table at my daughters wedding. She has vintage furniture that is in perfect condition and makes perfect photo areas throughout your reception area, not to mention comfortable seating areas. Cristina is a joy to work with, she is very creative and has great ideas to share with you. At the last minute, we had a blank wall that needed to be filled. Cristina brought in an extra vintage table and with a few rose bushes we purchased she finished off the area beautifully. Give her a call.

Sent on 04/09/2015

District Event Rentals's reply:

Anita, thank you very much for all of your kind words! Your daughters wedding was beyond beautiful and I truly appreciate you allowing us to be a part of it!

Angelo · Married on 10/26/2017

They were great. I recommend there service for your wedding or event. In fact I already gave there information to a co-worker.

Sent on 11/01/2017