Cavanaugh Photography Reviews

Cavanaugh Photography 5
Cavanaugh Photography 6
Cavanaugh Photography 7

sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

I knew from our first phone conversation when Ken joked, "I'm good at telling people what to do," that he'd be perfect. He was flexible and fun -- recreating classic photos from our grandparents' 1945 wedding -- but he also made sure to keep us on schedule and include every person we discussed in a pre-wedding checklist. Not only are the pictures beautiful, but the way he captured faces makes them so much more special... my mom playing Andrea Bocceli's "The Prayer," my goddaugher while getting ready and dancing, our dads' laughter while giving the toast ... We are so thankful to Ken for capturing every moment of the best day of our life.

Cavanaugh Photography 8
    Cavanaugh Photography 14
    Cavanaugh Photography 15
    Cavanaugh Photography 16

Amber · Married on 07/02/2017

Search no further! Cavanaugh is the best choice for your wedding photographer! We could not be more pleased with how our pictures turned out! Ken was amazing during the whole process and especially the day of the wedding. He captured every special moment! We highly recommend Cavanaugh for your wedding photographer!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

They were wonderful to work with and made all of our pictures look beautiful.

Katie · Married on 09/08/2016

We are thrilled with how amazing our pictures turned out! We received many compliments from our guests as to how great they were. They caught so many candid moments of our family and friends and truly captured the magic that we felt the day of our wedding. We feel like we can relive it all just by looking at our photos.

Julie · Married on 04/23/2016

Ken was awesome to work with. From my initial meeting to when I picked up my wedding album the process had been smooth. On my wedding day I did not have to think or worry about poses, he knew exactly what shots would look beautiful and took the initiative! I highly recommend Cavanaugh Photography!

Molly · Married on 11/16/2013

Ken has an amazing eye to detail! He captured so many moments that I missed on our special day. The photos are so beautiful, my husband and I are having a hard time selecting which ones to print.

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2013

I was a very picky bride- I had a 5 page wedding day itinerary & a list of special artsy shots that I wanted taken. Ken fulfilled all of my requests & more. He was absolutely outstanding on the big day. We were very impressed with his professionalism & demeanor during the mere 6 minutes we had at the altar to take the large group family photos before the next wedding coming in. He made the near impossible happen & kept his cool the whole time. Would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Katie · Married on 06/16/2012

I'm so happy with Cavanaugh photography! From our first meeting to engagement pictures and our big day we never had any problems and the pictures are beautiful! I will be sure to use them again for baby and family pictures. I highly recommend Cavanaugh!

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2012

They were awesome!!! I definately recommend them!! Ken is the best!!

Ken was wonderful, and did a great job capturing our wedding! We absolutely loved the photos, and Ken was so easy to work with.

Renee was wonderful for our wedding. She was professional, flexible and the pictures turned out fabulous!! I would recommend Cavanaugh Photography to everyone :)

Gena · Married on 08/13/2011

They took beautiful pictures. I wanted more candid shots and definitely got them! They were very fun the day of the wedding and made the picture taking fun.

Tony & Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2010

Couldnt have made a better choice for our wedding! They were very professional and I never had to worry about a thing. The two showed up early and pretty much stayed as long a we wanted them to. They took the initiative to give us their ideas and took many pictures of many different scenes. The price was very reasonable too. I would recommend them to anyone

Julia · Married on 09/04/2010

Cavanaughs,
    You did a fantastic job with My sisters wedding and That is why we booked you for ours also! Ken, you are a blast to be around and so great at what you do. I can't wait to see the ablum and my enlargements. and you can be sure we will probably use you in the future for family photos! Thanks for the great memories!
    Julia and Dan Workman

Allison · Married on 09/04/2010

Cavanaugh Photography did an excellent job. They were fun to work with, flexible, and took great pictures. We recommend Cavanaugh for any wedding!

Rachel · Married on 07/31/2010

Ken, Lauren and Natalie are awesome! Working with them was such a pleasure! they are great people whoa re truly excellent at what they do. They are friendly and easy to work with and their quality of work is A- MAZ-ING!!!!

jennifer · Married on 06/05/2010

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Ken and Natalie throughout our entire wedding process. The way Ken made us feel comfortable at our engagement shoot paved the way to a wonderful and carefree wedding day. The quality of his photo's, save the date cards, and albums are classic and very aesthetically pleasing. On my wedding day, I may have become a little bit of a diva by asking Ken and his assistant to take certain pictures here or there, and particular poses I wanted and they always went right along with what I wanted and even gave me input on how to make a pose better. You can't put a price on amazing wedding photos. If I ever had another big event I would want photographed, I wouldn't hesitate in hiring Cavanaugh Photography again.

Krista · Married on 12/09/2005

This photographer goes ABOVE & BEYOND to make sure you are happy! His work is amazing and a great value for the quality you receive.

Angela · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I had the best experience! The quality of work that Ken and his team do is fantastic! Highly recommend Cavanough Photography!

Nicholas & Allison · Married on 08/03/2013

Ken Cavanaugh at Cavanaugh Photography is one of the most professional, classy, nicest photographers I have ever met. Our engagement pictures turned out incredible and looked like scenes out of a movie. We received so many compliments on them. He has an incredible eye for picture taking and a unique style. Ken's calm, cool, knowledgeable and professional attitude made picture taking during our wedding less stressful for us and our wedding party than any other wedding I have ever been a part of. The guest book he created for our wedding was also extremely high quality. I highly recommend using Cavanaugh Photography for your event.

jim · Married on 09/17/2011

Wonderful photographers, very professional, gorgeous finished product too.

We were so happy with Ken Cavanaugh! He was so outgoing and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. Ken was easy to work with and did an excellent job at capturing our moments. I recommend Natalie Cavanaugh Photography to anyone.

Choosing Cavanaugh Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! They remained friendly at all times but were also very professional, the entire process couldn't have gone any better. Also, the quality of their work was outstanding. I would highly recommend their services.

Allison · Married on 09/17/2011

My husband and I LOVED working with Ken for our wedding! While planning the day, he had great ideas on where to go for photos. On the day of, he showed up on time and immediately started shooting my bridesmaids and me getting ready. Throughout the day he was everywhere we needed him to be. He promptly took all the pictures at the church and got everyone out of there in a short amount of time. He had creative ideas and was willing to take any extra pictures we wanted. We haven't gotten our pictures yet but our engagement session turned out awesome so we know they'll be amazing! We highly recommend Cavanaugh!