Catskill Mountains Resort Reviews

1 Reviews for Catskill Mountains Resort

• Tanya

tanya zaccari · Married on 09/28/2019

We were amazed!

You no longer need to look for a venue. The Catskill Mountains Resort is where you need to have your wedding. I can not express how amazed I am at the entire staff and how accommodating they are! From the moment my fiancé and I walked through the doors we knew this was the place we HAD to have our wedding. We were greeted by Gina, who made us feel like family. They made us feel like our day is special and not just another wedding. Our jaws dropped when we entered the hall. From the cozy fireplace, to the spacious dance floor, every detail stood out. The grounds around the venue are immaculate. They have a fire pit on the grounds that we completely fell in love with. Our wedding is in September of this year and the coordinators have already been a HUGE help in making the vision of my wedding come to life. The staff is always quick to answer any questions I may have at any time. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Catskill Mountains Resort's reply:

Thank you Tanya for your wonderful review. It has been a pleasure working with you, your fiance and your families. We can't wait for your upcoming wedding and will make sure it will be one you and your guests will remember for a very long time!!