Catholic Weddings Out of the Pews Reviews

45 | Summerville, SC

45 Reviews for Catholic Weddings Out of the Pews

Erin · Married on 09/14/2019

Hilton Head Beach Wedding

Father Bob was marvelous!!!! He was so easy to work with and such a sweet and caring man. He genuinely enjoys what he does and has fun while doing it. Definitely will stay in touch with him! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Catholic Weddings Out of the Pews's reply:

Erin and David...i truly enjoyed my time with your families and friends...many blessings for your journeys ahead...
    Father Bob

K. Ingle · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful!

Having a Catholic wedding was very important to us and Father Bob was the best decision we could have made for our ceremony. We had a destination wedding in Myrtle Beach from New York and Father Bob was exactly what we were looking for. He was very dependable, informative and helpful. All our guests loved him and he made our wedding complete. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Catholic Weddings Out of the Pews's reply:

Thank you so much for awesome review...many blessings on your health and marriage. Let me know if there anything I can do for you as well...

Mike Lowe · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent!

Father Bob is very dependable and professional...does what he says he'll do, when and where he says he'll do it. I am very happy with his service at my ceremony last weekend (4-13-2019), and would recommend him to anyone!! Plus, he has a nice sense of humor, as well!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Wilson · Married on 03/09/2019

The best officiant in Charleston

Father Bob is the best in the business. All of our guests loved him and he was such a special presence for my husband and I during and before the wedding. We highly recommend him and his services!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Love Father Bob!

We're so happy we had Father O'Connell officiate our wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed our pre-wedding counseling sessions with him and feel that we have a friend and mentor for life now. He did a fabulous job!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughter and son in law were married on Kiawah Island. Fr. Bob was excellent. He kept our couple relaxed as they were nervous as expected during the ceremony. He allowed them to pick all of their readings as we had some family who were Hindu as well as Catholic. He gave them a Catholic blessing at the end of the ceremony. He was perfect for our families.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Bridgette · Married on 08/31/2018

Father Bob was wonderful! He was helpful and flexible in our ceremony. Easy to contact and quick to respond. All our guest enjoyed his service. He is light hearted and puts you at ease! He truly made the event feel all and by husband and me! Would recommend Father Bob a million times over!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jess · Married on 06/29/2018

Father Bob was an amazing addition to our wedding weekend! He provided the catholic elements to the ceremony in the outdoor setting that I wanted. My husband and I were able to say our own vows & have communion served for our families. We heard from the guests that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been too & it wouldn't have been made possible without Father Bob. He even renewed my aunt & uncle's vows & blessed one our guests upcoming surgery during the reception. Can't recommend Fr. Bob enough!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2018

Father O’Connoll has been a joy to work with. His genuine approach to our wedding and relationship needs has been a breath of fresh air. He is personable, kind, punctual, knowledgeable, professional and easy to get along with. Not to mention highly spiritual in a relaxing way. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an actual catholic priest whether in a church or not.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Fr Bob was absolutely amazing! Our day was so perfect with his help.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

The Catholic chuches in Carleston can be quite strict for destination weddings, requiring the couple to be local and not living together. My husband and I are from Boston originally and reached out to all of the churches in Charleston with no luck. I was upset at first but then we found Father Bob on Wedding Wire.

Father Bob did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. He was kind, funny, and professional. He stayed for dinner and went around the room chatting with our guests. Multiple guests commented on how sweet he is and that he did a terrfiid job. I would 100% recommend Father Bob to others that are unable to marry in the Catholic church but would like a religious wedding.

Thank you Father Bob!

Caitlin & Adam

Sent on 05/10/2018

Christian · Married on 04/21/2018

Father Bob is an amazing man of the Lord. Not only has he been a guidance in the wedding process for me, he has also has been a friend, a leader, a teacher, and a caregiver. Getting to know Father Bob has brought so much join in my life and to the lives of others. I highly recommend him for weddings and any other religious sacraments that you need help with. May God continue to bless him to help others in the world. Thank you Father Bob. Sincerely, Chris

Sent on 04/28/2018

Diane · Married on 03/26/2018

My husband and I can't recommend Father Bob enough. From the moment we met him, he was responsive, understanding, and flexible to all of our wishes for the wedding ceremony. For us, the ceremony needed to be special, momentous, and a comfortably happy moment. Father Bob delivered just that. Prior to me walking down the aisle, he made all of our guests feel so welcome. Our actual wedding ceremony was so special and one of our favorite memories of the day. Thank you Father Bob!!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2018

A great alternative to a church wedding. Being Catholic, it was important to me that we were married by a member of the clergy. My husband was raised Methodist, so being married in the church proved tricky. Fr. Bob is wonderful. I highly recommend his services. He provided a beautiful ceremony and was willing to work with us remotely. We are so blessed and thankful! Fr. Bob is amazing!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Shannon · Married on 01/13/2018

Everything was beautiful done and you helped me with my big day and made my husbands day very special we can thank you enough.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Kirsten · Married on 11/04/2017

Father Bob was recommended to us when we expressed our desire to have a officiant that would bless our marriage while being very inclusive of our families and friends many different religions. He was very open, genuine and caring offering what I didn't think would be possible... a catholic marriage blessing (something that meant a lot for me) and a wedding ceremony that was about love, family and commitment. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Father Bob spent a lot of effort trying to get to know both of us and our relatives and EVERYONE mentioned what a lovely and meaningful ceremony we had.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better experience! So grateful for Father Bob and his kindness and wonderful homily!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Karen · Married on 07/31/2017

Father Bob made our wedding the most special day of our lives thus far. We laughed, cried happy tears and loved every moment!! Thank you Father Bob!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

Father Bob was wonderful! We loved having him officiate our ceremony, and our guests raved about him!

Sent on 08/22/2017

John · Married on 05/13/2017

Father Bob was very friendly and accommodating! All of our wedding guests loved him and the ceremony was a smashing success

Sent on 05/24/2017

Robert · Married on 05/07/2017

Father O'Connell was absolutely outstanding!! He is an amazing man, and Christ's love shines through him like the sun! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jared · Married on 04/21/2017

Father Bob was so easy to get in contact with. He was flexible and took the time to get to know us and we felt like he genuinely cared about us.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Paul · Married on 03/31/2017

Father Bob was awesome! He was down to earth, reliable, and kind. We loved his take on spirituality and would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Christopher · Married on 03/25/2017

Father Bob was amazing! So sweet, so warm and personable! I wish we lived closer to his church to go to services there! Can't express with words how absolutely perfect he was for our wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Patrick · Married on 03/25/2017

Father Bob is professional, flexible, and a joy to work with. He is sweet, wise, and has a wonderful sense of humor. Not only did my bride and I love him, so did all of our family and friends. If I had to go back to the beginning of the planning of process, I would ask Father Bob for his help in an instant. He is worth every penny and more.

Sent on 03/30/2017