Catherine Scott Flowers Reviews

32 | Sonoma, CA

32 Reviews for Catherine Scott Flowers

• O

Nadia · Married on 08/23/2008

Catherine provided us exactly what we wanted for our limited budget. She has albums to choose from, and we walked in with a vague idea of what we wanted and she was able to suggest exactly what we were hoping for. She even offered additional suggestions, such as including some green flowers with the darker and paler pinks we wanted. The result was absolutely beautiful. She'd also designed us a gorgeous trellis to go above the gate where we exchanged vows. On the day of the wedding Catherine brought the flowers in and my bouquet was wonderful and perfect. She treated all the flowers with such care, which demonstrated her professionalism and dedication to her craft. She was also very helpful in assisting my mother and others with pinning the corsages to their clothing. I would absolutely highly recommend Catherine for her original and stylistic touch that she brought to our wedding. Thank you, Catherine!!

Sent on 04/04/2009

Jody · Married on 04/25/2008

I was very impressed with Catherine. The flowers were amazing, she was easy to work with and I felt I received a GREAT value for her service. Thank you Catherine for making our wedding day extraordinary!

Sent on 03/28/2009
  • F

Francine · Married on 12/01/2007

Catherine did the flowers for our big tenth anniversary party (not actually a wedding, but a re-commitment, so just as detailed), which was also a holiday event. I felt like she was in my mind, the lush and elegant flowers and greenery garlands were so exactly what I wanted, and she has an easy demeanor as well. She also made suggestions about non-floral things she'd seen at other weddings or parties with regard to set up, which were very helpful suggestions (such as how and where to display photos, etc.). She would always be my first choice in the San Francisco Bay area for all things floral!
    Francine Falk-Allen, San Rafael

Sent on 03/24/2009

J · Married on 02/20/2011

Catherine did such an amazing work on flowers for my wedding at Auberge du soleil in Napa in Feb 2011. I did a lot of search for good florists in the Bay area and was getting devastated when I realized that there were so many florists out there with no tastes. A lot of florists seemed only interested in ripping off the wedding couples. I came across with Catherine's work that was featured in "Grey likes wedding" and liked it so much instantaneously. I looked through all her work on her website and could tell her work definitely stands out compared to all the other local vendors.

Catherine sounded quiet and rigid on the phone at first, and once I broke the ice, she was really friendly and sweet all throughout the process. I have communicated with her through email and phone, and she was very prompt with her replies. She was flexible with all of my specific requests, while keeping the high level of professional pride in her talents. She was willing to talk to me for hours and figure out the way to meet my budget. She totally understood the stress and anxiety that I had as a bride and kept me in the loop with the progress by sending me the list and pictures of the flowers that she was planning to get.

On my wedding day, everything was as beautiful and gorgeous just as i wanted, especially my bridal bouquet was so elegant and pretty. It was a small wedding with 40 guests, and all of my guests loved the flowers so much that they voluntarily took all the centerpieces and pews back home after the event. Catherine was definitely my most favorite vendor during the whole wedding preparation. I strongly recommend Catherine to all the future brides in the Bay area!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Lynda · Married on 11/10/2012

The flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding were beautiful. She was not stingy with the flowers and gave us a very fair price. We showed Catherine pictures of what we wanted and she created the arrangements to a T. The flowers were so fresh that the bridal bouquet made it home on an airplane and was still looking pretty for a couple days after the plane trip. Catherine was always available for questions and made sure she understood what we wanted. The flowers were delivered on time. We had a bit of a special request on the groom's boutonniere and she did a wonder job. Definatly recommend using Catherine for your flowers.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Catherine Scott Flowers's reply:

Thank you Noelle, it was such a pleasure to work with you.

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2011

I contacted Catherine Scott based on a referral by another florist. I found Catherine to be very professional, understanding and willing to meet our specific desires. I found Catherine at the last minute and she was leaving the next day for a trip overseas. Despite the very limited time to discuss our wishes, Catherine created exactly what we wanted. She sourced the most beautiful flowers, many of which were out of season here. Catherine offers a very high standard of floristry for what I consider very reasonable rates. The flowers were stunning, fresh and delivered at exactly the right time. My daughter was totally overwhelmed by the loveliness of her bouquet. Best of all, the arrangements were still looking great even more than a week after the wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Alexis · Married on 08/28/2010

Catherine was wonderful. She worked within my vision and took it to another, even more beautiful place with the arrangements she created. She's truly an artist! Everything was beautiful. She's professional and definitely knows her stuff!

Sent on 09/21/2010