Catherine Scott Flowers Reviews

32 | Sonoma, CA

32 Reviews for Catherine Scott Flowers

Nancy · Married on 09/20/2014

Catherine Scott, floral designer extraordinaire, provided everything floral for our daughter's wedding: bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers for ceremony, cocktail tables, centerpieces, bar, guest book/cake table, and flowers for the cake, as well. Every arrangement was outstanding - works of art, actually. Simply amazing. She clearly listened to our daughter and understood exactly the look she wanted (rustic) and proceeded to "nail it". When we first laid eyes on the bridal bouquet, we were absolutely amazed at how beautiful it was. Perfection! We highly recommend Catherine Scott and can't thank her enough for all the beauty her florals added to the wedding.

Portia · Married on 07/13/2014

I cannot recommend Catherine Scott Flowers highly enough. At every step of the way, she was nothing short of spectacular. She helped us to have the wedding of our dreams straight from a storybook fairytale. I do not know the names of flowers or which ones cost more or less or which ones are in season at different points and what they typically look like. From jump, Catherine talked to me and had numerous phone and email conversations to figure out the exact color, feel, look, and budget I wanted for our wedding floral decor. She made suggestions to include things that I love, but didn't know the names of (like mercury glass - google it btw, it's lovely).

Her proposals were detailed and I knew exactly what we'd be getting even though I was planning from across the country. Still, I started tearing up when I first saw the bouquets on the day of our wedding. They were gorgeous. There was absolutely nothing that I would've changed about the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, aisle decor, tablescapes, or cocktail hour decor. She nailed everything and did it within a reasonable budget. She worked perfectly with our venue, rentals, changes due to a bit of family drama, and our planner and she was such a delight the whole way. Catherine let me know what would look best and how things would impact price. All of her work looked amazing and as an unexpected bonus the bouquets and centerpieces lasted for days and days after the event. I am still getting compliments on Catherine's work and we just received our pro photos - everything she did looks wonderful in pics too. Catherine is simply an amazing florist and a wonderful person to work with. Thank you so so so so much, Catherine!

• User4206691 · 2+ years ago

One of the best decisions we made, hands down, was having Catherine as our florist. She was such a pleasure to work with. I was a destination bride, so all of our interactions before the wedding were over the phone and reviewing my Pinterest board. After every call I felt so confident that the flowers would be amazing. Catherine exceeded anything we could have ever imagined. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking! I look at the pics now and still can't believe how gorgeous they were! Anyone would be so lucky to have Catherine for their big day, not only for her amazing work, but for her amazing heart that went into each and every arrangement. Thank you, Catherine!!

Bobbi · Married on 05/25/2014

My wedding flowers were exactly what I had imagined! Thank you Catherine.

• Glenda

Glenda · Married on 04/27/2014

Catherine's flowers are so beautiful! She did my arch and my bouquets/boutonnieres and my cake flowers and they were all stunning. I almost cried when I walked up the aisle and saw for the first time how beautiful the arch was decorated! She had so many wonderful recommendations (peonies!) and she went above and beyond to make everything look perfect.

Donna · Married on 05/04/2013

Honestly, people won’t stop talking about how gorgeous our bouquets and arrangements were. I didn’t expect people to really notice the flowers, unless gardening was a hobby for them as it is for me. But they sure did. I even got comments like “I have never seen such gorgeous flowers at a wedding before.” Catherine was SUPER to work with. Because flower gardening is a hobby of mine, I was pretty particular about what I wanted and I vetted at least 8 different highly ranked florists/wedding specialists. She was the only one to tell me that the look I wanted would have to be tweaked because our reception was going to be in a cave and the lighting would not give the effect we wanted. I asked her for recommendations on adding certain colors and voila – her ideas were AMAZING! I also provided a photo of what I hoped for on the head table and she produced exactly what I wanted – height, depth, colors, particular flowers even. WOW! I definitely felt like she was willing to make the process as collaborative (or not) as the client wanted it to be. And she was always prompt about emailing back, which I greatly appreciated. THANK YOU CATHERINE!

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

Catherine produced flowers beyond our expectation, they were so beautiful and for the price, they looked 10x more expensive!

k · Married on 12/08/2012

I do not have one complaint in working with Catherine. She was creative, flexible, timely and generous with her. She was a joy to work with and her work was beautiful! I would use her again and recommend her in a heart beat. Thank you Catherine!

Noelle · Married on 10/13/2012

Catherine Scott is wonderful! She only does flowers for events and has a shop set up at her home. She did the floral for our wedding in October of 2012. You can depend on her quality of work, organization and professionalism.

Her work is nothing less than perfect. She captured everything I wanted in floral, despite my inability to explain myself well (I am less than familiar with various flowers). Everything was finished on time. Her work on our arbor was especially gorgeous. She worked vines throughout it and wove in our floral. Honestly, everything she did was breathtaking and I couldn't have been happier.

Finally, she is a very pleasant, kind person to work with. Truly, she is lovely. She is very responsive to emails and kept me informed of any changes. I never had to worry about my floral on my wedding day because I trusted her.

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2012

I loved loved loved my bouquet!!! Catherine definitely brought my vision to life and I'm amazed at how she executed it. I sent her a few pics and met with her only once and she totally delivered. My flowers for the ceremony and bouquets were everything I imagined it would be!

Kate · Married on 09/28/2012

When my fiance and I met with Catherine we knew instantly that we had found our florist. Her creativity, professionalism and ability to bring our vision to life was beyond our expectations. Her designs brought all of our wedding elements together just perfectly. Catherine worked with us to keep our plans within budget and I was most impressed with her flexibility as we made some late-hour changes to our color scheme. We couldn't have been happier with our choice to work with Catherine!

Meredith · Married on 08/17/2012

Catherine was AMAZING! We couldn't of been happier that we chose her for our florist for our August 2012 Wedding. She went above and beyond our expectations. I was working with her from the east coast for a destination wedding and she was extremely helpful, creative, professional and always available. We were able to send concept pictures and photographs back and forth to help develop our ideas into reality with her. She was also very helpful in providing suggestions or alternatives throughout the process. She made sure our wedding was everything we wanted (and went above and beyond to find us white vases!). It is not often at weddings that guests leave and remember the flowers. We are still getting comments from our guests on how much they loved Catherine’s flower arrangements. Catherine is a very creative florist and I couldn’t imagine using anyone else!
    Sincerely,
    Meredith & Hale

Wonderful job!!! The flowers were fresh, and done exactly as I had hoped!

Caree · Married on 06/30/2012

Catherine Scott did a beautiful job with our wedding! She helped us in every capacity that we needed... I would recommend her in a heartbeat for flowers... She did a remarkable job! I had a hard time keeping my make-up on when the flowers arrived for our special day;)
    Sincerely, Caree Mofhitz-Paugh

Simply put - we would not have had the amazing wedding we had without Catherine Scott! She is both professional and caring, very timely in responding, providing valuable insight, listening to our concerns, taking an active interest. She went far beyond our expectations, always letting me know when something was or wasn't possible, providing helpful suggestions or alternatives, emailing me whenever she wasn't sure instead of simply 'doing'. She arrived on time the day of the wedding, got everything where it was supposed to be, even stayed on to offer suggestions for our hair flowers.
    My new husband and I would highly recommend Catherine for any event in which professional/ striking flower arrangements are desired. She is a skilled florist and a lovely lady!
    Sincerely,
    Molly and Zack Hansen

Linda · Married on 10/14/2011

Catherine is a true florist out to steal a bride's heart. At least that is what she did for me. She is attentive and detailed oriented. When she arrived at my suite to present me with my bouquet, I started to cry and I had to hold back my tears!! She incorporated everything I wanted to the very last simplistic item as a vine or two of jasmine. It was also the extra thought on her behalf that really got to me. I mentioned to her that I was going to thread my Father's wedding ring on the handle (my father is deceased) as he walks me down in spirit. I never asked her to do this, I figured my MOH or myself, wedding planner etc would help me to do this. But, she remembered, she brought purple thread (my colors) and asked me if it would be ok to thread his ring on the bouquet....I just didn't know what to say but it was relief and it said so much about her without having to say anything.
    My bridesmaid bouquets were so beautifully done and her centerpieces were adorable! She really incorporated so many different flowers, etc.

Catherine is a woman with experience, she has a tremendous skill/gift for what she does but the most important thing she did for me was to care. Thank You Catherine for putting your heart into our wedding-it showed.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2011

Catherine - Did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding on October 1, 2011. We received so many complements on how beautiful everything was.

Catherine - Thank you for making our wedding special. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Christine · Married on 08/06/2011

Catherine is a sweetheart. She is professional, easy to work with, and very responsive. She did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding.

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2011

We used Catherine for our June 2011 wedding at Chateau St. Jean. The flowers at my wedding were some of the most beautiful ones I had ever seen at an event. They were exactly-to a tee-what I had envisioned and hoped for. When we met with Catherine in January for our consultation, I could tell immediately that she was a woman of talent and vision. In addition to this, she was extremely gracious and lovely to work with. We spoke for a while about my vision and it was very important to her to make sure it was what I wanted. After we met, she went to the site on her own to scout out the location so we could decide on some ideas we were meddling on. For the next few months, I changed my mind on colors, and I had a special request change from my mother on her own corsage. Catherine was extremely accomodating to these changes. She came up with some fabulous ideas for the ribbons on the bouquets and the flower girl baskets. When I walked into the room the day of the wedding and saw all of the bridesmaid bouquets and my own, I instantly cried. She had brought to life everything I had wanted! The peaches, corals and greens she used not only stood out that day, but in the pictures looked unbelievable. I have gotten tons of compliments already! Thank you to Catherine for making my day so beautiful!

Andrew · Married on 10/10/2010

My flowers were simply gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding! Catherine listened to what I had in mind and expressed my ideas perfectly through the centerpieces and bouquettes! The price was very fair and the flowers looked so fresh and vibrant the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Catherine for your flower needs and I personally will be hiring her again for any future events I may have!

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2010

Quite honestly, the flowers that Catherine did couldn’t have been more perfect! …and the pictures don’t even do them enough justice. Just by my piecemeal descriptions and a few photos, meeting her just one, she was able to figure out exactly what I wanted and pick out the right flowers and colors, and they were absolutely stunning. I loved them! And she was able to work within my budget.. a great value!

Hillary · Married on 08/09/2010

Catherine Scott was fantastic! She worked with my budget and the flowers I wanted. The flowers were beautiful, exceeding my husband and my expectations!

Heather · Married on 06/26/2010

The flowers for the wedding were so beautiful! Catherine was really good at communicating and providing ideas. In the midst of the wedding planning chaos she was super helpful and the whole flower process was so easy! It was a pleasure to work with someone who was so professional and had so many great ideas. The flowers that I got were even more gorgeous than I had imagined. I HIGHLY recommend Catherine for a stress free perfect wedding flower experience!

Steve · Married on 10/24/2009

I used Catherine for our wedding flowers on October 24th, 2009 and they were exquisite. I met with her only once with some images and she produced exactly what I wanted. Actually, she exceeded my expectations. I was BLOWN away when I first saw what she had created for us and I'm a landscape architect, so I know plants and I know good design. Also, I should note that what I wanted was a little unusual and complex to create. I wanted succulents as the main foliage for my bouquet and the boutonni?res...She actually hand wired every single succulent and orchid! On top of that, I was able to plant the succulents afterwards as a keepsake (see my pics). Catherine was a complete professional and is a true artist. She was extremely communicative throughout the whole planning process. We loved our flowers and they gave the perfect vibe for our autumn wedding, everyone raved...Thank you Catherine!

Jane · Married on 10/18/2008

From the moment I met Catherine I knew that her stunning flowers and creativity were based on depth of knowledge, experience as well as attention to detail. I was planning my wedding with short notice and I needed someone I could trust to deliver what I wanted but who would also work with me to help me articulate what I envisaged for the day. She patiently helped me formulate ideas, was calm, personable and flexible. I felt guided by her through the practicalities without any shortcuts been taken and I knew on the day I did not have to worry about her at all! Catherine always wanted to flowers to be a part of the bigger picture of the wedding so was very sensitive to how the day was going to flow and how the flowers would add to it. Not sure what I would have done without her. I could not believe how beautiful the flowers were, totally magical, and how central they were to making the space work so beautifully. I was so pleased I had found her. A great investment as they will last forever in the photographs.