32 Reviews for Catherine Scott Flowers

32 Catherine Scott Flowers Reviews

Catherine Scott, floral designer extraordinaire, provided everything floral for our daughter's wedding: bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers for ceremony, cocktail tables, centerpieces, bar, guest book/cake table, and flowers for the cake, as well. Every arrangement was outstanding - works of art, actually. Simply amazing. She clearly listened to our daughter and understood exactly the look she wanted (rustic) and proceeded to "nail it". When we first laid eyes on the bridal bouquet, we were absolutely amazed at how beautiful it was. Perfection! We highly recommend Catherine Scott and can't thank her enough for all the beauty her florals added to the wedding.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot recommend Catherine Scott Flowers highly enough. At every step of the way, she was nothing short of spectacular. She helped us to have the wedding of our dreams straight from a storybook fairytale. I do not know the names of flowers or which ones cost more or less or which ones are in season at different points and what they typically look like. From jump, Catherine talked to me and had numerous phone and email conversations to figure out the exact color, feel, look, and budget I wanted for our wedding floral decor. She made suggestions to include things that I love, but didn't know the names of (like mercury glass - google it btw, it's lovely).

Her proposals were detailed and I knew exactly what we'd be getting even though I was planning from across the country. Still, I started tearing up when I first saw the bouquets on the day of our wedding. They were gorgeous. There was absolutely nothing that I would've changed about the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, aisle decor, tablescapes, or cocktail hour decor. She nailed everything and did it within a reasonable budget. She worked perfectly with our venue, rentals, changes due to a bit of family drama, and our planner and she was such a delight the whole way. Catherine let me know what would look best and how things would impact price. All of her work looked amazing and as an unexpected bonus the bouquets and centerpieces lasted for days and days after the event. I am still getting compliments on Catherine's work and we just received our pro photos - everything she did looks wonderful in pics too. Catherine is simply an amazing florist and a wonderful person to work with. Thank you so so so so much, Catherine!

Profile Picture Portia, 7/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

One of the best decisions we made, hands down, was having Catherine as our florist. She was such a pleasure to work with. I was a destination bride, so all of our interactions before the wedding were over the phone and reviewing my Pinterest board. After every call I felt so confident that the flowers would be amazing. Catherine exceeded anything we could have ever imagined. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking! I look at the pics now and still can't believe how gorgeous they were! Anyone would be so lucky to have Catherine for their big day, not only for her amazing work, but for her amazing heart that went into each and every arrangement. Thank you, Catherine!!

Profile Picture User4206691, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were exactly what I had imagined! Thank you Catherine.

Profile Picture Bobbi, 5/25/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Catherine's flowers are so beautiful! She did my arch and my bouquets/boutonnieres and my cake flowers and they were all stunning. I almost cried when I walked up the aisle and saw for the first time how beautiful the arch was decorated! She had so many wonderful recommendations (peonies!) and she went above and beyond to make everything look perfect.

Profile Picture Glenda, 4/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Honestly, people won’t stop talking about how gorgeous our bouquets and arrangements were. I didn’t expect people to really notice the flowers, unless gardening was a hobby for them as it is for me. But they sure did. I even got comments like “I have never seen such gorgeous flowers at a wedding before.” Catherine was SUPER to work with. Because flower gardening is a hobby of mine, I was pretty particular about what I wanted and I vetted at least 8 different highly ranked florists/wedding specialists. She was the only one to tell me that the look I wanted would have to be tweaked because our reception was going to be in a cave and the lighting would not give the effect we wanted. I asked her for recommendations on adding certain colors and voila – her ideas were AMAZING! I also provided a photo of what I hoped for on the head table and she produced exactly what I wanted – height, depth, colors, particular flowers even. WOW! I definitely felt like she was willing to make the process as collaborative (or not) as the client wanted it to be. And she was always prompt about emailing back, which I greatly appreciated. THANK YOU CATHERINE!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/4/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Catherine produced flowers beyond our expectation, they were so beautiful and for the price, they looked 10x more expensive!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I do not have one complaint in working with Catherine. She was creative, flexible, timely and generous with her. She was a joy to work with and her work was beautiful! I would use her again and recommend her in a heart beat. Thank you Catherine!

Profile Picture k, 12/8/12, 1 Review
4.7

The flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding were beautiful. She was not stingy with the flowers and gave us a very fair price. We showed Catherine pictures of what we wanted and she created the arrangements to a T. The flowers were so fresh that the bridal bouquet made it home on an airplane and was still looking pretty for a couple days after the plane trip. Catherine was always available for questions and made sure she understood what we wanted. The flowers were delivered on time. We had a bit of a special request on the groom's boutonniere and she did a wonder job. Definatly recommend using Catherine for your flowers.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lynda, 11/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Catherine Scott is wonderful! She only does flowers for events and has a shop set up at her home. She did the floral for our wedding in October of 2012. You can depend on her quality of work, organization and professionalism.

Her work is nothing less than perfect. She captured everything I wanted in floral, despite my inability to explain myself well (I am less than familiar with various flowers). Everything was finished on time. Her work on our arbor was especially gorgeous. She worked vines throughout it and wove in our floral. Honestly, everything she did was breathtaking and I couldn't have been happier.

Finally, she is a very pleasant, kind person to work with. Truly, she is lovely. She is very responsive to emails and kept me informed of any changes. I never had to worry about my floral on my wedding day because I trusted her.

Profile Picture Noelle, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved loved loved my bouquet!!! Catherine definitely brought my vision to life and I'm amazed at how she executed it. I sent her a few pics and met with her only once and she totally delivered. My flowers for the ceremony and bouquets were everything I imagined it would be!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When my fiance and I met with Catherine we knew instantly that we had found our florist. Her creativity, professionalism and ability to bring our vision to life was beyond our expectations. Her designs brought all of our wedding elements together just perfectly. Catherine worked with us to keep our plans within budget and I was most impressed with her flexibility as we made some late-hour changes to our color scheme. We couldn't have been happier with our choice to work with Catherine!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine was AMAZING! We couldn't of been happier that we chose her for our florist for our August 2012 Wedding. She went above and beyond our expectations. I was working with her from the east coast for a destination wedding and she was extremely helpful, creative, professional and always available. We were able to send concept pictures and photographs back and forth to help develop our ideas into reality with her. She was also very helpful in providing suggestions or alternatives throughout the process. She made sure our wedding was everything we wanted (and went above and beyond to find us white vases!). It is not often at weddings that guests leave and remember the flowers. We are still getting comments from our guests on how much they loved Catherine’s flower arrangements. Catherine is a very creative florist and I couldn’t imagine using anyone else!
Sincerely,
Meredith & Hale

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful job!!! The flowers were fresh, and done exactly as I had hoped!

Profile Picture User2237986, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine Scott did a beautiful job with our wedding! She helped us in every capacity that we needed... I would recommend her in a heartbeat for flowers... She did a remarkable job! I had a hard time keeping my make-up on when the flowers arrived for our special day;)
Sincerely, Caree Mofhitz-Paugh

Profile Picture Caree, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Simply put - we would not have had the amazing wedding we had without Catherine Scott! She is both professional and caring, very timely in responding, providing valuable insight, listening to our concerns, taking an active interest. She went far beyond our expectations, always letting me know when something was or wasn't possible, providing helpful suggestions or alternatives, emailing me whenever she wasn't sure instead of simply 'doing'. She arrived on time the day of the wedding, got everything where it was supposed to be, even stayed on to offer suggestions for our hair flowers.
My new husband and I would highly recommend Catherine for any event in which professional/ striking flower arrangements are desired. She is a skilled florist and a lovely lady!
Sincerely,
Molly and Zack Hansen

Profile Picture User2561178, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine is a true florist out to steal a bride's heart. At least that is what she did for me. She is attentive and detailed oriented. When she arrived at my suite to present me with my bouquet, I started to cry and I had to hold back my tears!! She incorporated everything I wanted to the very last simplistic item as a vine or two of jasmine. It was also the extra thought on her behalf that really got to me. I mentioned to her that I was going to thread my Father's wedding ring on the handle (my father is deceased) as he walks me down in spirit. I never asked her to do this, I figured my MOH or myself, wedding planner etc would help me to do this. But, she remembered, she brought purple thread (my colors) and asked me if it would be ok to thread his ring on the bouquet....I just didn't know what to say but it was relief and it said so much about her without having to say anything.
My bridesmaid bouquets were so beautifully done and her centerpieces were adorable! She really incorporated so many different flowers, etc.

Catherine is a woman with experience, she has a tremendous skill/gift for what she does but the most important thing she did for me was to care. Thank You Catherine for putting your heart into our wedding-it showed.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine - Did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding on October 1, 2011. We received so many complements on how beautiful everything was.

Catherine - Thank you for making our wedding special. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/11, 17 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Catherine is a sweetheart. She is professional, easy to work with, and very responsive. She did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/6/11, 1 Review
4.7

I contacted Catherine Scott based on a referral by another florist. I found Catherine to be very professional, understanding and willing to meet our specific desires. I found Catherine at the last minute and she was leaving the next day for a trip overseas. Despite the very limited time to discuss our wishes, Catherine created exactly what we wanted. She sourced the most beautiful flowers, many of which were out of season here. Catherine offers a very high standard of floristry for what I consider very reasonable rates. The flowers were stunning, fresh and delivered at exactly the right time. My daughter was totally overwhelmed by the loveliness of her bouquet. Best of all, the arrangements were still looking great even more than a week after the wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Catherine for our June 2011 wedding at Chateau St. Jean. The flowers at my wedding were some of the most beautiful ones I had ever seen at an event. They were exactly-to a tee-what I had envisioned and hoped for. When we met with Catherine in January for our consultation, I could tell immediately that she was a woman of talent and vision. In addition to this, she was extremely gracious and lovely to work with. We spoke for a while about my vision and it was very important to her to make sure it was what I wanted. After we met, she went to the site on her own to scout out the location so we could decide on some ideas we were meddling on. For the next few months, I changed my mind on colors, and I had a special request change from my mother on her own corsage. Catherine was extremely accomodating to these changes. She came up with some fabulous ideas for the ribbons on the bouquets and the flower girl baskets. When I walked into the room the day of the wedding and saw all of the bridesmaid bouquets and my own, I instantly cried. She had brought to life everything I had wanted! The peaches, corals and greens she used not only stood out that day, but in the pictures looked unbelievable. I have gotten tons of compliments already! Thank you to Catherine for making my day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/11/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Catherine did such an amazing work on flowers for my wedding at Auberge du soleil in Napa in Feb 2011. I did a lot of search for good florists in the Bay area and was getting devastated when I realized that there were so many florists out there with no tastes. A lot of florists seemed only interested in ripping off the wedding couples. I came across with Catherine's work that was featured in "Grey likes wedding" and liked it so much instantaneously. I looked through all her work on her website and could tell her work definitely stands out compared to all the other local vendors.

Catherine sounded quiet and rigid on the phone at first, and once I broke the ice, she was really friendly and sweet all throughout the process. I have communicated with her through email and phone, and she was very prompt with her replies. She was flexible with all of my specific requests, while keeping the high level of professional pride in her talents. She was willing to talk to me for hours and figure out the way to meet my budget. She totally understood the stress and anxiety that I had as a bride and kept me in the loop with the progress by sending me the list and pictures of the flowers that she was planning to get.

On my wedding day, everything was as beautiful and gorgeous just as i wanted, especially my bridal bouquet was so elegant and pretty. It was a small wedding with 40 guests, and all of my guests loved the flowers so much that they voluntarily took all the centerpieces and pews back home after the event. Catherine was definitely my most favorite vendor during the whole wedding preparation. I strongly recommend Catherine to all the future brides in the Bay area!

Profile Picture J, 2/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were simply gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding! Catherine listened to what I had in mind and expressed my ideas perfectly through the centerpieces and bouquettes! The price was very fair and the flowers looked so fresh and vibrant the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Catherine for your flower needs and I personally will be hiring her again for any future events I may have!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine was wonderful. She worked within my vision and took it to another, even more beautiful place with the arrangements she created. She's truly an artist! Everything was beautiful. She's professional and definitely knows her stuff!

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/28/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Quite honestly, the flowers that Catherine did couldn’t have been more perfect! …and the pictures don’t even do them enough justice. Just by my piecemeal descriptions and a few photos, meeting her just one, she was able to figure out exactly what I wanted and pick out the right flowers and colors, and they were absolutely stunning. I loved them! And she was able to work within my budget.. a great value!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/20/10, 1 Review