Catherine Ann Photography Reviews

Catherine Ann Photography 3
Catherine Ann Photography 4
Catherine Ann Photography 5

Kerry · Married on 06/29/2014

I can not figure out how to accurately describe how happy we were with our experience working with Katie and John! From the beginning we were so impressed with the personal touches that set Catherine Ann photography apart from other businesses. Katie is a true professional who goes above and beyond for her clients. They were easy to get in touch with, fun to interact with on the phone or Facebook and a joy to work with on the wedding day. Their attention to detail made us feel so special with little gifts in the mail and updates via email. Above all, I am so in love with the amazing photos. They are colorful, clear, and beautifully composed. I would look at them multiple times a day just reliving the memories. They captured every emotion!! This will absolutely be the best investment you make of your whole wedding. At the end of the day, the only thing you really take away are the memories and the photos (and a wonderful spouse haha). So trust these two to capture your wedding memories... you will be glad you did!

Sent on 08/09/2014

mary · Married on 05/24/2014

Our wedding was so perfect because it reflected our love. My husband and I were so excited to see the pictures, I couldn't wait to see what the ceremony looked like from his perspective and he wanted to see the pictures Katie took of us around Charleston! Before the wedding Katie immediately put me at ease and having her capture the most important moment of my life, was the easiest decision I made during the wedding process! Knowing she was in charge took all of the weight off my shoulders. She and John are the perfect team. The pictures they took are simply breathtaking. Kyle and I opted to take our pictures after the reception in our favorite places around Charleston. Katie and John worked together to capture these gorgeous places for us. It was so worth it to be able to spend time getting pictures of Kyle and I together, in our first few hours as husband and wife, in one of our favorite cities!

I am so grateful that I found Catherine Ann Photography. I have looked at other couple's photographs from their weddings but they do not have the life in them that Katie's photographs do. The pictures show my relationship with my husband to the tee. Even now we look back over the pictures because it really does bring back the day so clearly! AND Katie made the viewing website so user friendly!

Thank you Katie and John for capturing these memories and for being the calm in the storm on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2014

I cannot express enough how happy I am that my husband and I chose Catherine Ann Photography for our wedding! Katie and John were absolutely amazing. They're both so kind and so easy to work with. They helped make our day go so smoothly and everything went as planned. We also were so thrilled with our pictures. The turn around was so fast, we had so many pictures to go through and they were all perfect! They took so many great shots! They knew certain pictures that were important to us and they went above and beyond. Their use of lighting is exactly what I wanted and I'm so happy with all our wedding pictures! I highly recommend them to everyone and cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2014

Within 2 minutes of meeting Katie i knew she truly cared about us and our event and knew she would be more than just a photographer at our wedding but someone to celebrate in it with us!

Katie and John first did our engagement photos which were spectacular, we couldn't be any happier with how they turned out. They got our 'champagne and cupcake picnic in the park' theme right away and got all the photo poses we wanted, including john even climbing a tree and throwing heart confetti all over us!

The wedding photos were even more gorgeous!! I was literally blown away by how beautiful they came out. The natural lighting they use is so perfect and brings the true natural beauty out in every photograph. Katie and John captured every magical moment, ones we didn't even know they got!
    We especially loved our bride and groom photos on our vintage couch out in the garden, they made it look as good as a vogue photo shoot!

Catherine Ann Photography completely exceeded our expectations! Katie and John put such a personal touch on our wedding, we will even remain friends with them after all of this!
    They are the sweetest people we've met, listened to every request we had and even dressed in the cutest vintage attire to fit the theme of our vintage, garden wedding.

Thank you Katie and John for capturing our special day and moments that we will cherish forever. It would not have been the same without you, we are forever grateful.

I highly recommend Catherine Ann Photography, i promise you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • User1664655 · event on: 04/24/2014

Katie and John were amazing!! We had such a great time working with them, and our pictures came out so BEAUTIFULLY! The photos were ready so quickly and we just can't get enough of them! They made the whole experience so much fun and comfortable. Katie was super efficient and organized throughout the session. At the same time, she took the time to make sure we got all the shots that we wanted and didn't rush anything. She's truly amazing!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/04/2014

Kate and John are the most amazing people and photographers. I knew looking at their work and our engagement session that they were excellent at what they do, but looking at our wedding photos I was completely blown away! I was able to relive every moment of my wedding that had become a blur. There were aspects of the day I had missed due to all of the commotion, but they caught it. They caught every moment just perfectly and I cannot thank them enough for it. Every moment between Mike and I, details of our décor, the entrances of our family that we missed, etc. I am so incredibly thankful for these two people and their amazing talent.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2014

Most people only get one shot to get their wedding day right. I like to think I'm part of that lucky group, and so I knew I had to have the best photographer for my wedding day. Katie packed her bags and joined me and my fiancé in picturesque New Orleans,LA. She managed to capture the mood and the unique flavor of the city while not missing a single detail in regards to our more intimate moments with friends and family. I'm so glad I chose Katie to join us not just the day of, but for the entire weekend- it really paid off! I would absolutely use her services again and would recommend her to all my friends and family!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Shelby · Married on 03/16/2014

Katie and Jay were absolutely wonderful to work with!! I found them online while searching for natural light photographers in the Tampa Bay area, and instantly fell in love with their work. From the start, Katie was very responsive to all my emails and willing to answer any and everything I had questions about. The quality of work that she and Jay provide is beyond excellent! The photos they capture are raw and naturally stunning! Not only did we receive AMAZING wedding photos, but we gained 2 new friends in the process. I would use them for every event in my life, if I could. Just wonderful!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Emily · Married on 03/01/2014

I received my wedding photos last week and I still cant get enough of them! Katie and John are an amazing team and such a pleasure to work with. They are fun and make photography so comfortable and easy going. Not only are they professional but very prompt in their services as well. I definitely couldn't ask for a better photographer(s) to capture every single memorable moment of my wedding. This was truly a dream come true to have such beautiful wedding (and engagement) photos to look back at for years to come. Simply amazing!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Mandy & Chad · Married on 02/16/2014

First and foremost -- if you are doing a Disney wedding, USE CATHERINE ANN PHOTOGRAPHY. Better yet, if you are having ANY KIND OF WEDDING EVER -- Use Catherine Ann Photography! We cannot even begin to describe how happy we are with our decision to hire Catherine Ann Photography as our wedding photographer, but we will try. We honestly feel like we uncovered a hidden gem, because we just stumbled upon her website. Catherine has such a talent for seeing beauty in simple, seemingly everyday scenes and moments--especially when it comes to natural lighting. Her pricing isn't fair--FOR HER!!!!!!! We feel like we got such amazing value for our pictures. From the moment we hired her, she showed excitement, professionalism, and a genuine desire to gives us exactly what we wanted. We asked a lot of her, and she delivered MORE. She went above and beyond throughout the entire process. She sent us sweet letters and cards in the mail leading up to the wedding, and she stayed longer than we contracted her for when we wanted extra photos on the wedding day. Her second shooter John is just as kind, talented, and professional. We loved working with both of them. Everyone who sees our pictures is blown away. We actually cracked up the first time we framed one of the photos because it looks like the sample picture that came in the frame. We've gotten comments like, "Your pictures look like a fake wedding!" and "I've never seen more beautiful wedding photos in my life." Other people have said, "I wish I knew about her when I got married!" We got the pictures so quickly after the wedding, and not a day has gone by since I received the photos that I have not scrolled through and relived the entire day all over again. THANK YOU for immortalizing our precious memories in the most beautiful way, Catherine and John! May you both achieve all your dreams in life and business!!!!! EVERYONE -- USE CATHERINE ANN PHOTOGRAPHY!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Kait · event on: 02/11/2014

Katie was absolutely amazing from the first moment she emailed us back. My Fiance and I chose her originally because of her absolutely gorgeous work, but began to adore her because of how much she felt like a friend rather than someone we'd found on the web. From our first conversation we became fast friends, and when it came time to actually take our photos in EPCOT it was more like an afternoon outing with friends, laughing, talking, and taking some photos along the way. Prior to the shoot, Katie wanted to make sure I felt my best by having her friend Alex come do my hair and makeup, and I certainly felt like a Princess. When we got our photos back (the NEXT day fully edited might I add!) we were absolutely in love. She had listened to exactly what we wanted, had taken some photos based on ones we had liked, and changed some of our other ideas to make them more unique, and what we ended up with was over 100 photos, 50 of which we were too smitten with to choose. We are a fun-loving couple and while we wanted to look elegant in our own right, we also wanted our fun to come through, and every single shoot Katie guided us in was completely 'us' without hesitation. After the shoot Katie and my Fiance and I have remained in contact, and can't wait to meet up again to meet Jay. If you've been lucky enough to find Katie and are holding an outdoor garden-style event, or one in a historic setting, look no further, Katie will be everything you could ever hope for.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Adam · Married on 11/09/2013

Kate is an amazing photographer and we were lucky to have her at our wedding. I honestly can't stop looking at the photos.

Sent on 11/17/2013

jamie · event on: 10/15/2013

My experience with Catherine Ann was outstanding! I'm from Michigan and wanted to get my engagement photos taken at Disney. When I began my research all the pictures online that captured my eye ended up being all of her work. I had to contact her. She got back to me within a few days via phone call. It was nice to hear a friendly voice on the other end. She answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Especially being from out of town she made it stress free for me, and contacted me regularly up until the day of the shoot. When I first met her face to face it was as if we were old friends. She captured so many wonderful moments and made it a fun and relaxing experience. She has so much passion for what she does and it shows. When I saw the pictures for the first time I was in awe! She truly was an amazing choice and worth every dime. I look forward to working with her again when I bring my kids to Disney for the first time!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Kaitlyn · event on: 10/13/2013

Kate and John were two of the most personable people who truly love what they do. They took all the stress from us and made us very comfortable. Our engagement pictures came out absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to see our wedding photos! Thanks again Kate and John!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Kacie · Married on 07/14/2013

I'm not sure where to begin this so I'll simply start by saying Katie (Catherine) is amazing!! We met for coffee initially after I had seen her website. I was blown away by her photography and after meeting her I knew she just had to do our wedding. We spent the next few months emailing back and forth...I was bouncing ideas off of her like I had any idea what I was talking about! Our event was in St Augustine and she was more than accommodating of our crazy schedule. The wedding had a threat of tropical storm but Katie and John (her second shooter) spent the day before the wedding scoping out alternative options in case we weren't able to hit the venues we wanted. On our wedding day we decided to do a first look upon Katie's recommendation. It was the BEST decision we made (besides hiring her of course!). We had some time to be alone before the craziness of the night and were able to take a TON more photos not having the time constraints of a dinner or reception waiting on us. Once the wedding started Katie and John were there but I don't remember seeing them at all. Katie said we would have the pictures in about three weeks and we actually had them all in 10 days!!! They were basically waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon and I have to say... They're spectacular!! She and John captured moments we didn't even realize we had! Our family and friends have been calling us to tell us how wonderful the pictures turned out, everyone's been talking about them! I can't say enough good things about Katie and John. They're incredibly easy to work with, are always a call/text or email away and are extremely professional. In fact, my experience with them was so great that I'll be using them again for our maternity pictures!! :)
    I would (and WILL) recommend Catherine Ann Photography to anyone planning a wedding or needing photography services in the future. She has a repeat customer in us!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

Absolutely incredible! Best services around :) Will forever have these beautiful works of photographic art to remember my special day! I have been a return customer and will return again in the future.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2013

Catherine Ann did a wonderful job covering my wedding. She got beautiful shots and was very friendly and professional. I love my photos! She has creative flair and thinks outside the box. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2013

Catherine is wonderful to work with, and provides excellent service!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Katie, Jay, and Candie were fantastic. Katie (Catherine) and Jay took the most amazing photos of our wedding. Candie did a fantastic job with the photobooth! Our photos were ready fast and they were AMAZING. As someone who's familiar with photography, I can say with confidence that Katie is truly a professional. She knows how to shoot, rather than photoshop, a wedding. She had photos running on a slideshow during our reception of the ceremony with no editing and they looked stunning. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Mara · Married on 02/27/2010

I have looked at, smiled over, cried over and smiled again at the wonderful photos that Catherine took at our Renewal of Vows ceremony. I am so happy that she saw all the little details that went into making our day so very special. Our family, unable to attend, was so pleased that they were able to live the day with us through her photos.

Sent on 03/17/2010

Camille · Married on 12/20/2009

Catherine was a delightful person. She was sweet yet very professional. When you gave her plans and ideas, she took as her own and also provided other similar and creative ideas. I hate to take pictures but she made it fun and I felt like a supermodel. Her vision is fresh and you see that in the photos. For my photos, I asked for a weird concept and she was not afraid to give it a try. I love my photos and can't help but stare when I pass them. They are just lovely.

Sent on 02/26/2010

Daria · Married on 08/01/2009

Catherine was extremely professional and gave us beautiful photos of one of the most important days of our lives'. She gave our wedding day photos a sense of creativity I believe other photographers lacked. She was just plain wonderful!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Gabina · Married on 07/04/2009

She did the photography for my wedding. She was very artistic with everything that she did. She was professional and she was determined to get the perfect shot which she accomplished. I am very pleased with my photos. I am even more impressed because I didnt have to explain what I wanted captured and all her photos took my breath away. I would suggest this young lady to any and everybody!

Sent on 03/04/2010

Ashton · Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Katie for both our wedding and engagement shoot was wonderful! She was quick, yet thorough and the quality of the pictures was incredible. It was fun to see how some of my favorite pictures were ones that I didn't even know she was taking at the time. It was so natural and easy to work with her and that came across in the pictures. My wedding photos are absolutely stunning and everyone who has seen them is taken aback by how well they turned out. I loved that Katie had a game plan and knew exactly what pictures she wanted to take, but also that she was up for any random ideas that I had. Everyone has said how great my photographer was and I have to agree that it was well worth the price. We now have gorgeous pictures that perfectly capture our wedding day!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jon · event on: 11/03/2013

Kate did a wonderful of capturing our engagement photos! The session was fun and stress free, and the fact that she provided a professional makeup artist for my fiance was quite an added bonus. I also enjoyed the fact that we received a separate time to review all of our photos before deciding which ones we truly loved the most, without being pressured to purchase copies of all of them. Our friends and family were all very impressed with the photos and we have been very proud to show them off!

Sent on 12/08/2013