CaterMasters, Inc. Reviews

15 | Naples, FL

15 Reviews for CaterMasters, Inc.

Amy · Married on 04/25/2015

We chose The Palm Cottage for our reception venue and Catermasters was recommended to us by the staff of this venue. We have no regrets that we followed their recommendation!

Jon and his team perform at a very high level. The food selections were all delicious and presented in a unique and beautiful way. The staff was warm, professional, gracious, and skilled.

Catermasters handled table/chair, linen, and reception setup for us, too.

My husband and I dreamed of a perfect wedding day, and Catermasters was a big part of delivering exactly that.

Our guests raved about the food and service. Everything really was beyond perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2015

I really enjoyed using CaterMasters for my wedding. They were very quick and responsive to any questions or changes that I had. They were very professional and made sure the displays were elegant and went well with my overall theme. I got a lot of positive feedback from the guests who attended. I will definitely use them again In the future, as well as recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional caterer.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kate · Married on 08/17/2013

CaterMasters was our choice for our wedding catering needs, and we weren't disappointed!! Everyone was so professional, the food was outstanding, and the service staff was very attentive without being obtrusive.

Very easy, straightforward contract process... always a plus.

I would highly recommend CaterMasters!!!

K Collins

Sent on 09/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2013

I LOVE Cater Masters!

After contacting every caterer on the short list provided to us by our wedding venue, it was Cater Masters that responded happily and quickly whipped up a menu and quote. Once my husband-to-be and I started talking with them, we knew that we struck gold. They were quick to respond to our needs and keep working through our every desire via emails and phone calls.

You see, we had very specific needs. I am vegan, and my (now) husband has many food sensitivities - including dairy and soy. There aren't many places that can put together a decent vegan meal, and when you add soy-free into the mix, people just don't know what to do with themselves. One company we talked to struck out completely after sending us a menu that was almost exclusively cheese dishes! However, Cater Masters was happy to rise to the challenge! They called my fiance several times to put together a food and drink menu that we were thrilled about!

Now, it is one thing to satisfy the bride and groom at a wedding, but it is an entirely different ball game to satisfy the guests... especially when you are feeding very carnivorous, picky eaters a vegan/ soy-free meal. That being said, every single person at my wedding was more than satisfied! My grandmother was satisfied! She is never satisfied with anyone's food but her own! She talked about how great the food was for days! My guests glowed all night - telling me that this was the best wedding food that they ever had.

Oh, and I can't forget about the staff. They were absolutely amazing. From the customer service to the chefs to the bartender and servers - every single person we worked with was amazing. They were true professionals and made my wedding that much more perfect.

I truly loved working with this company, and I will do so again in a heartbeat. In fact, after the wedding, my husband and I talked about coming up with reasons to hire them again. We will come up with something!

Call them!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Rick · Married on 10/20/2012

World class food and service from a world class staff including chefs, servers, etc. our parameters were, by anyone's standards, difficult and our expectations were extremely high. We had very specific food requests while still working within a budget and The CaterMasters crew met every criteria with high marks. Every beverage and food course was prepared and serve with a you h I love, which couldn't have been more appropriate considering the occasion. CaterMasters has the experience, resources and staff to transform what can be ordinary and "vanilla" into a dream-like event to remember. We shopped around and no other caterers within 100 miles of here were capable of delivering our vision. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to cater and event or occasion, big or small.

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • Y

Yael · Married on 09/30/2012

Spectacular service, friendliness, and delicious food, what else can you ask for!? Catermasters go above and beyond with their service. Everyone from the chef to the servers was amazing and a pleasure to have at our wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Mark · event on: 12/19/2012

They were very prompt very clean, and very professional. I will definitely use them again for all of my entertaining needs. The food was delicious and they helped me stay within my budget.

Sent on 05/08/2013
  • User3245192 · event on: 03/17/2013

I have had CaterMasters work on our fundraising events four or five times and have never been disappointed. I fact, from the first time, CaterMasters has always performed above and beyond my expectations. And I have always felt I could relax and enjoy our events knowing CaterMasters will cover all the bases they say they will cover and do it with style and grace.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Erica · event on: 05/09/2013

I have worked with CaterMasters on several occasions and they NEVER fail to deliver on service and quality. The CaterMasters team is always professional and goes above what is expected. I highly recommend their service to everyone that needs a great caterer!!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Tracy · event on: 10/24/2012

CaterMasters not only has amazing and very creative foods but is top tier in terms of performance, appearance as well as friendliness. I have used CaterMasters for numerous occasions and for this particular grande opening they pulled all of the stops out. I think one of the best things about CaterMasters is that I never have to worry about their staff being on time, their courteousness or clean up. At the end of the night it is customary for them to clean sweep the entire building/venue looking for little marks on the floors or walls that could have possibly been caused by them or a guest. They make it top priority to leave your venue cleaner then when they arrived! That is a WIN in my book...especailly since everyone gets to enjoy the most delicious food and presentation at the party. CaterMasters always make me look like The Hero! Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Nikki · event on: 01/22/2014

Presentation of the hors d'oeuvres was quite extraordinary. Unusual, highly attractive ways to present food.... it was a delight to just look at it, let alone eat it! Sophisticated and elegant ingredients. This caterer is everything you could want to provide unique and memorable foods at your event or party. Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Caity · Married on 03/11/2017

Jon and the rest of the Catermasters crew were phenomenal. Jon was extremely flexible throughout the planning process while I not only changed my mind about the menu several times but also changed our guest number as we began to get our RSVP's. We had a bigger wedding of 210 people and despite the large number of people, all of our guests were delighted with the food. There was plenty for everyone. Sometimes it seems that brides and grooms have to sacrifice the quality of food when feeding such a large party but neither my husband nor I felt that we sacrificed anything. The food was delicious!

Creativity is Jon's strength. I was originally attracted to the pre-set wedding menus that CaterMasters offers but once meeting with Jon I knew he could take it one step up. He listened to the vision I had for our wedding and he created such a unique menu, including some great southern style hors d'oeuvres.

Lastly, I have to compliment the staff that worked the night of our wedding. All were polite and very attentive. One of my friends even commented that her wine glass never went dry. They all really helped to facilitate a smooth wedding reception. Thank you CaterMasters!

Sent on 05/28/2017
  • Lauren FM

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2012

The food was SO delicious. The hors d'oeuvres were amazing as was our asian and pasta stations, I honestly couldn't get over how good the food was. On top of that everything was beautifully displayed. They did miscalculate our open bar hours on our contract and didn't realize it until the morning of our wedding. So they called me to ask how I wanted it handled which I wasn't too happy about being pestered the morning of. The only other thing that went wrong was nobody had champagne for the toasts. This could have been our fault since we bumped the toasts up but there was no champagne thru out the night and it was supposed to be our signature drink (flower in the bottom of the champagne glass). We didn't realize this until the next day so it really wasn't a big deal but it was something we had agreed upon when we signed the contract. All in all the catering was top notch and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/26/2012

The food was just wonderful- so delicious! We still get comments about how good the food was 3 months later. The service was very professional and had no problems. Some times they did not get back to us on the same day when we had questions and in the planning process. But it was never more than 48 hours that they got back to us.

Sent on 11/30/2012
  • User5619308 · 2+ years ago

3.5

I used CaterMasters for my 11/17/15 wedding and they were excellent. Jon worked with me to create a delicious menu that fit my budget. Throughout the planning process Jon and his team were always responsive and professional. The food was excellent- all of my guests were talking about how delicious it was. The staff worked really hard to make the day go perfect and were really friendly to my family and friends. It should be noted that my wedding took place on a family ranch in a pretty isolated area. CaterMasters was able to deal with the challenges and pull off an amazing and elegant party.

Sent on 11/16/2015