Catering By Christine Reviews

62 Reviews for Catering By Christine

1 User photo

Catering By Christine 1

Emma · Married on 07/26/2014

Crissy, Pete, and staff did an absolutely stunning job at our wedding. They took what seemed like scattered ideas that seemed almost impossible and turned it into everything we were dreaming of. From the planning to the execution, everything was so easy and stress free. The staff was absolutely terrific. They were always smiling and a step ahead of me. The food that was served at the tasting is exactly how it was at the reception. Our guests are still raving about how great the food was. Thank you Crissy, Pete and staff for taking my ideas and making it the best day ever for us.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 06/28/2014

Absolutely delicious food and completely understood our vision!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2014

Crissy and Pete at Catering by Christine we amazing to work and we would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, especially at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven, CT! They were so professional, accommodating and willing to customize everything to make our day personalized to us.

The food was absolutely amazing! We heard from multiple guests that it was the best wedding food they've ever had :)

Working with Catering by Christine put us as ease both during our wedding planning process and on the day of because they go above and beyond all expectations!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Erin · Married on 05/17/2014

Our food was amazing! We will forever sing Pete and Christine's praises to friends. Our venue was one with no kitchen or cooking equipment, yet Catering by Christine still set up their own kitchen and cooked everything for our wedding fresh on site. Everything they made was absolutely perfect, and all of our guests were so pleased, as were we. Pete and Christine were so easy to work with from day one. They customized a menu for us, and set up an amazing complimentary tasting for us that has us booking them for our wedding on the spot. They were available for questions throughout the whole planning process, the met with us at our venue, and they took care of set-up - including our centerpieces and our display tables. My husband and I had absolutely nothing to worry about on the day of our wedding because Pete and Christine had it all under control. It was so nice not to have to stress about anything the day of. We even had to add a guest last minute the morning of the wedding, and a quick call to Christine was all that was needed to take care of it. We would recommend them in a heart beat for any wedding or event. They are simply amazing!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Melinda · Married on 05/04/2014

Was very easy to work with and accommodating. Most important the food was delicious !!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Carolyn · Married on 05/04/2014

My husband and I hired Catering by Christine for our daughters wedding at Lighthouse Point Park after interviewing a few other caterers in the area. From the moment we met Pete we felt at ease knowing that what we envisioned as the most special day of our daughters life and what we wanted for our guests was not a problem for Pete and he assured us over and over that it would be spectacular. The vision was perfect on that day. Everything was just as we planned and Pete made it happen. The only problem being parents of the bride is that we were so busy greeting guests and taking pictures and so excited that we forgot to taste all of the spectacular ourdourves. Our guests made it a point to tell us just how wonderful everything was from the sushi bar to the raw bar. They are still raving about this wedding as being the best wedding they have ever attended. Thanks again Pete for a beautiful presentation.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2014

We hired Catering by Christine for our wedding in June and were blown away with their service from the moment we started working with them! We met with Pete and Crissy soon after we got engaged and were very impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to meet all our wedding needs. Our wedding venue was a blank slate so we need to bring in ALL of our rentals. Catering by Christine provided all of our rentals and Pete really knows what you will need. He sat down with us several times and walked us step by step through the contract and what the wedding day timeline would be. It was very helpful to meet with him. He is GREAT at what he does!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Joe · Married on 09/27/2013

Wow...I can't say enough good things about Catering by Christine! They did such an amazing job at our wedding!

Pete and Crissy are great to work with. They are responsive, attentive, detail oriented and friendly. Their staff is equally amazing and were wonderful to work with at our wedding.

We hired Catering by Christine to cater our wedding at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven, CT and I must say that Catering by Christine knows that venue by heart. They were so easy to work with!

But let's get down to the heart of a caterer...the food...it was absolutely fantastic! We've received many compliments from friends and family saying how delicious everything was. But it wasn't just the food that made catering by christine great. Pete really knows how to run an event smoothly. When it came down to the day of the wedding he was part caterer and part wedding coordinator. He definitely ensured we had a smooth day.

I have no hesitations to give Catering by Christine my highest recommendation. They have a great business and are just great people!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Grace · Married on 09/14/2013

Catering by Christine is absolutely perfect. They were quick to notice small details that only the best would notice, while continually having great, friendly service. The food was beyond delicious and was so nicely presented. Everything went so smoothly, Pete and Crissy sure know what they are doing. They both were quick to respond to emails and phone calls, even if it was to ease our nervousness. So thankful I picked Catering By Christine to Cater our special day!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Jake · Married on 05/04/2013

From the proposal, tasting and our wedding day everything was extremely personalized to our taste. We were able to choose exactly what we wanted to have served on our big day and everyone was raving about the food at the wedding and continues to rave about it till this day. They were also very flexible on the day of. Due to weather we had to move our ceremony and cocktail hour space and they worked with the venue coordinator after checking in with myself and the groom to make the plan B spaces look beautiful. We also got all the tables, chairs and linens through them and they did a fantastic job setting up and positioning all the tables and chairs to create a great ceremony, cocktail hour and reception space. Beautiful space, great staff, amazing food! For sure recommend it!

Sent on 01/17/2014

These caterers are the best! Pete and Crissy were so responsive to our requests and even returned calls to us while they were on vacation! Now that's service! I cannot say enough good things about them - Price, food quality and service all played a key role and they nailed it! We interviewed so many others and are very picky about who to use - they helped with every detail even ones we couldn't think of - they knew how to help....We even recently hired them to do our company picnic later this summer - over 400 attending!.....

Sent on 05/27/2013

Look no further than Catering by Christine for your wedding! Pete and Crissy made everything so easy. The tasting was a wonderful experience, and from that moment on, we knew we had found our caterer. They helped us create a menu that our guests will never forget! Everyone was raving about the food all night long. Our menu included a spectacular cocktail hour featuring delicious passed hors d'oeuvres, a raw bar, and incredible cheese, antipasto and fruit displays that tasted as good as they looked! They made sure my husband and I always had a little something to nibble on, knowing how often the bride and groom get nothing to eat at their own weddings. And the desserts….to die for! The cake was exactly what I had envisioned. We trusted Catering by Christine with the most important day of our lives, and we have absolutely no regrets. I've already booked them for my mother's 60th birthday party at the request of my entire family!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Vanessa · Married on 07/02/2011

Catering By Christine helped to make our wedding one to remember. Guests are still pouring in with compliments about the food and service. They were impressed by the presentation and the friendly attitude of the wait and bar staff. Pete really went above and beyond to make sure every fine detail was arranged and met the bride's expectation. We want to thank everyone at Catering by Christine for making us feel like our day/wedding was the most important and special day.

Sent on 08/05/2011

Tricia · Married on 05/06/2011

Pete and the services provided by catering by Christine are what made our wedding the FABULOUS event that it was! Our reception was at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven and we had a carnival theme. Pete was more than accommodating when it came to fulfilling all of our requests. He handled everything and made the room look beautiful. People raved about the food and service. Overall we could not be happier with Pete and everyone at Catering by Christine, and we look forward to using them again in the future!

Sent on 05/22/2011

Mallorie · Married on 09/23/2010

I could not ask for better or more delicious food. Food is a very important part of my family as well as my husband's. The staff was very friendly and professional and everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Joe · Married on 08/13/2010

My wife and I gave our daughter and son-in-law a beautiful weeding day. Catering by Christine was a very big part of the success of that day. Peter Biondi (Christine's husband and partner) told us several times that the catering would be perfect.HE WAS 100% CORRECT!
    Catering by Christine took care of everything from the rental of tableware glassware and linens to the final clean-up. Their waitresses, bartenders and chefs were clean cut, professional, courteous, top shelf!
    The presentation was spectacular, the food was full flavored and delicious and our drinks were prepared as requested.
    Peter was very flexible in the year long planning of this event and readily available for consultation and changes to our menu
    Our catering budget came in on schedule. We highly recommend this business and would definitely use them for future needs.

Sent on 09/06/2010

Tony · Married on 07/03/2010

Catering by Christine was better than we could have ever imagined. From the moment we met Pete through the end of reception, Pete and his staff could not have been any better. Compliments from everyone attending on presentation, delicious food, excellent staff and more. Pete assured us all along that we would not have anything to worry about and we didn't - he did it all with our florist, DJ, videographer, etc. We had a huge party and Pete answered every question and concern and made it better! I would recommend Catering by Christine to anyone and everyone looking to cater an event, they can't be beat.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2011

Pete did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding!!! We had nothing but compliments on how good the food was and how good everything looked! He did great with meeting with our budget and when we asked for things that weren't on his menu he made them and they were fantastic! He was great about meeting with us several times and answering any questions we had. He even did our morning after breakfast and he set up such a beautiful spread with an omelet station and mimosas! Everything about him and his company were great!

Sent on 08/22/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2010

Food was great! We (the bride and groom) had a personal server that waited on us all night. We got many complements on the food especially mashed potato bar and Ice cream sundae bar. They worked well with the DJ and Photographer and venue.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2009

My first caterer disappeared and out of the blue Crissy emailed me a few weeks before my wedding to see if i was all set, I ended up meeting with Pete 2 weeks prior to my wedding and we went there to discuss pricing and while there he made us tons of food which was sooo delicious. We then met a week before my wedding at my venue and signed paperwork and paid. They were such a last min sign on and were so flexible since it was last min. I told them my budget and they made up a menu and met it. They also took care of all the rentals for me. It was such a pleasure working with Pete and our guests still talk about how much they loved the food. The presentation was incredible!! Highly recommended from both of us and our guests!! They were such a life saver. I thought i was going to have no food at my wedding but instead it turned out incredible!

Sent on 09/16/2009

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding was July 14th 2018 and Catering by Christine truly made it a wonderful experience. Not only was the food absolutely phenomenal but the servers were all wonderful! They were great with the guests, looked very professional and our personal attendant took very good care of my husband and I. Our main contact throughout the process was Pete, Christine’s husband, and he was usually very prompt with replies (better with phone than email). He was extremely helpful and really helped bring our dream wedding to fruition.
    Just wait until you try the food!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Allison · Married on 05/13/2017

Speechless was my first impression. The tasting was an array set forth for a royal family and every piece was so great! Pete is wonderful and down to earth. He truly caters to you and what you want. Love them!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Alison · Married on 07/03/2016

We booked Catering by Christine over a year before our wedding, and it is amazing how a wedding can sneak up on you. The first time we met with Pete, he wowwed us with his presentation. We had met with other caterers and it was amazing to see the difference-- Pete had us from the start. Then the wedding was essentially here, and Pete was certainly amazing at coordinating our event. At times we struggled to get in touch, but that was months out from the event, and eventually we always were able to get through. At those times I trusted in his professionalism, and knew he would create a beautiful wedding for us, and he certainly did. As we got closer and closer to the wedding date, Pete was in touch several times in the two weeks before, and we called him to make some last minute changes-- ironing out details to help make our day flawless, and IT WAS! All of Pete's staff was highly professional, Pete stepped in to help cue our bridal party to walk during the ceremony, and our personal attendant Emma was THE BEST! The food and the service both helped to make our wedding day magical. Highly recommend Catering by Christine!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Loreen · Married on 09/19/2015

We are so pleased with this Caterer. Food, professionalism, you name it they are the Best. We received many, many compliments from our guests and Catering by Christine was one of the main reasons. You will not be disappointed if you book your wedding with them!

Sent on 09/21/2015

My husband and I chose to use Catering by Christine for our Lighthouse Point Park reception, and we are so happy we did! From our first meeting up until our wedding day Pete assured us everything would go smoothly and exactly how we wanted, and he could not have been more right. Having done hundreds of weddings at Lighthouse, Pete and his staff know the venue inside and out. The food was amazing, presented beautifully, and our guests could not stop raving about it. We had a big wedding of about 175 people and chose to have stations, and we were worried about a line back up, dinner being served for too long, etc. Well, there was nothing to worry about because everyone got their food quickly in an organized way, and they even had time to go back for seconds! Pete also provided us with our own server who constantly made sure we had food and drinks, and made sure that we were OK in general. In terms of the actual set up of the venue, let me just say this: it took my breath away when I walked in. It looked exactly how I envisioned it to look, and was so happy with how it came out. We did have a day-of wedding coordinator that helped out as well, but we hired her mainly because we had a big wedding party, lots of vendors to deal with, etc. and I wanted someone with me for the whole day to make sure things went OK. We are so blessed to say that we had an absolutely wonderful wedding day, and Catering by Christine played a huge role in that. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer, especially at Lighthouse!

Sent on 11/20/2014