Cate Tenopir Events Reviews

Cate Tenopir Events 6
Cate Tenopir Events 7
  • Ellese

Ellese Symons · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Cate is the essential component to your stress-free, dream wedding :)

My wedding day was perfect because of Cate and her team. Not only did every detail come together, but she allowed me to enjoy every second without worrying or stressing. She is incredibly organized, responsive, and overall an absolute pleasure to work with. I would 110% recommend Cate for any bride and groom, as we are so appreciative for all that she did for us on our special day.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Cate Tenopir Events 8
  • Harley

Harley Bullen · Married on 07/17/2019

You need to use this service!!! :)

Having Cate tie up all the loose ends for my big day made the process completely stress free! I am from the UK so was worrying how I’d get everything sorted being in a different country try but it was so easy! Carly was fab on our day and sorted out some issues we had so efficiently I didn’t even know they’d happened! Highly recommend this service :)

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Cate Tenopir Events 22
  • Angie

Angie Bravo · Married on 07/09/2019

Calming and Amazing

Carly made me feel calm and taken care of the day pop the wedding. Once it was time for me to go upstairs and get ready I was nervous that I was going to be anxious about what was going on outside, but Carly reassured everything was taken care of.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2019

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for everything!

Cate & Stephanie made our wedding a dream come true!

I don’t know what I would have done without your help!

I chose the 30 days to flawless and I am so happy that I did!!!

From the initial conversation to the timeline of events and Stephanie (our day of coordinator) holding the day together.. Stephanie was amazing!!!!

We are so grateful for your service!

We highly recommend that all couples especially at Key Largo Lighthouse book Cate Tenopir Events!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2019

Reassuring & stress free

From the very beginning, before even hiring the Cate Tenopir team, they were very responsive to my questions and concerns about my wedding! I had the privilege to work with Cate herself and words cannot describe how incredible she was! Of course, as all big occasions go, it's never going to be 100% perfect. With the little mishap that happened in the morning with one of my hair stylists, Cate reassured me that everything would be handled immediately and the rest of the day would run smoothly. My worries and stress were put to rest and my husband and I had the best day of our lives! Because of Cate, I didn't have to worry about the daily schedule or if my guests were having fun. My husband and I didn't have to cater to anyone and we were able to just soak in the day to celebrate us!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond Exceptional

We worked with Cate for our wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse on May 11th 2019. Cate was exceptional from the first moment we met educating me on the process and thru the 16 months between booking the venue and the wedding day. I truly could not have had the wedding my husband and I had without her. She is so gifted and helped us create a wedding of a lifetime.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2019

Luisa is Perfection!

I was cautious to hire a wedding planner because I’m the kind of Bride who has everything planned a year in advance and I make sure everything is in order so I wasn’t sure if I needed a wedding planner. I went ahead and hired Cate Tenopir for the day of because I thought, if something does happen to go wrong at least I can send someone else to handle it the day of. Off the bat, i was having trouble figuring out which makeup and hair artist i wanted to use since i wouldn’t be able to have a trial run. I emailed Cate and she was soooo helpful with helping me find my hair and makeup artists even though i only booked her for the day of! Luisa was my day of planner and contacted me a month before the wedding to make sure I had everything planned and ready (which I did) and to see if she needed to do anything. She got in touch with all of my vendors for me to get their schedules and make sure they all knew when to be there and where to be! I did a lot of DIY for my wedding and since I’m from NC, some of my ideas weren’t working as well as I had hoped. Luisa worked everything out and made everything look so good! She organized a way to move one of the tables for me during the wedding and set it up before the reception started. She did so much for me and my girls that I don’t even know why I ever questioned hiring her! Some of my signs weren’t being supported well enough to stay up on their own like I had planned and she got stands for them to sit on within minutes. Luisa is so sweet and professional. I would hire her again every day of the week!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Liza Woods · Married on 03/12/2019

The love she has for her brides

Very professional she has so much love for her profession that you cant say its a job shes very detailed she doesnt miss anything when planning a wedding everyone should have a Mrs. Cate

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

From the very beginning of the process of wedding planning to the day of, everything was absolutely amazing. Quick response to emails and calls, Luisa (wedding coordinator) was such a huge help on the day of, from detailing the ceremony and answering all our questions. She showed true care and love towards us and we highly highly recommend her! Everything was decorated perfectly and wecouldn’t have asked for more. Our family cannot stop talking about it!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Julie

Julie Dinardo · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Destination Wedding Planner Around....

If you want the total package for a wedding planner, Cate Tenopir is it! Cate made it so incredibly easy to plan a destination wedding, and literally surprised me at every turn with her high level of service! She reminded me of every payment due date, every vendor or item needed, and on my actual wedding day she said no more than 20 words to me because she was working her butt off to make sure everything ran like a well oiled machine! I'm very positive things went wrong on my wedding day, but because of Cate's amazing attention to detail and willingness to do ANYTHING to make my wedding dreams come true, I was 100% unaware of anything other than marrying the man of my dreams and having the night of my life!! My wedding was PERFECT and so much better than what I dreamed of because of Cate Tenopir Events!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Cate Tenopir Events 23
    Cate Tenopir Events 24
    Cate Tenopir Events 25

Devan Catalano · Married on 02/16/2019

Incredible

This experience was incredible, from day one they made this experience personal, and made our day smooth, and truly respected that this day was once in a lifetime for our families as well as ourselves. Professional, courteous and truly listened to our (at times many) concerns.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Christina L · Married on 02/09/2019

5 Stars really isn't enough!!

I can't say enough amazing things about Luisa with Cate Tenopir Events!! She was by far the best investment we made in our wedding! She made everything completely stress free and AMAZING!! I am not a very "hands on" bride and she had the best suggestions and handled everything perfectly!! She made me feel completely at ease through the entire process from a thousand miles away. Choosing to hire this amazing team was the best decision I made and she turned my wedding weekend into a completely magical experience!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Cate Tenopir Events 26

Carlee Olshefski · Married on 02/09/2019

Tess is the best of the best!

I can't speak highly enough of Tess, who works for Cate Tenopir Events! She worked so hard during our rehearsal dinner and wedding day to make everything as perfect as it could be! We had a few issues with the management of our venue, however she made me, as the bride feel carefree (how I wanted to feel) on our big day! I was highly complimented on her professionalism by our guests! She went above and beyond the entire night! Thank you Tess, for all your hard work! We wish you the best in your future!

Mr. and Mrs. Olshefski

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Cate Tenopir Events 27
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing Cate!!

The very first thing I did after booking our wedding venue was to hire a wedding coordinator. Cate Tenopir is absolutely incredible. Leading up to the big day, she was patient and kind, responsive, and most importantly...kept me on track and organized.

As the day got closer, she put together a communications package for all of the wedding vendors....a compilation of every detail and note I had ever sent her. Incredible.

Then, our event was finally upon us. Gals, as things get closer, they get stressful. God bless, Cate, she shouldered all of it the minute we arrived on site (we had a multi-day, destination wedding). I was actually able to relax and enjoy myself, and if a question or problem came up, she quietly asked or just solved it herself. Not sure how I ever would have made it through those three days without her, to be honest.

And the icing on the cake.....the wedding, down the the most minute detail, was *exactly* how I envisioned it. She stepped in, coordinated vendors, and set everything up with precision and grace.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you are planning a wedding in the Florida Keys (and now she has expanded to Naples FL), take my advice and CALL CATE!! You couldn't make a better, more important decision about your big day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Cate Tenopir Events's reply:

THANK YOU TRACY!!! You were an amazing and beautiful bride, I loved working with you. Thank you so much for such a beautiful review. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Jay!
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 12/27/2018

Wonderful from start to finish!

I recently got married at the end of Dec 2018. Cate was our planner and from the very first contact with her she was thorough, straight forward, professional and pleasant to deal with. She basically took over everything for me from 30 days out. She coordinated the time line for all vendors on the day and left me with very little to worry about!
    But at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, she was like a fairy godmother. The one I didn’t know I needed!! She was so in control and on top of everything it put me at ease. She oversaw everything that I couldn’t (I was in hair and make up!!) and even showed me pics of how the reception was looking as I was eager to see how everything looked set up.
    At the church she was the final “good luck” wish before walking up the aisle and she was the first “Congratulations” when I walked down!
    During the reception she was on hand for any questions I had and was constantly tweaking and handling everything so I had no worries! Everyone loved her!!
    I can’t thank you enough for making our special day so seamless and I would highly recommend Cate for any bride in the future! She’s the perfect mix of experience and calmness that any bride would appreciate on their big day.
    Thank you so much again!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Dan

Dan Hamilton · Married on 12/18/2018

Cate is the Ultimate Must Have Wedding Planner

From the first moment we signed with Cate months before to the last moment of our wedding day venue, she was there doing such a flawless job it was almost like a 5 star movie production. We never had to worry over any one thing. When anything was asked she and her team was already on top of it. I can think of no one else who could have provided such excellent support and service during our beach destination wedding. Cate and her team are the Best of the Best in Key Largo, Florida

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Cate Tenopir Events 28
    Cate Tenopir Events 29

Jessica Goldfarb · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend Cate! She's Great!

Cate was incredible! She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She gave us tons of ideas for planning and vendors. Her response time was immediate. And honestly can say that we couldn't have done it without her. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2018

True angels

We chose to utilize Cate Tenopier’s services for our wedding as just a supplemental help for the day of the event to help us keep the day flowing smoothly as I didn’t want to have to worry about that and wanted to be able to live in the moment. Well, choosing to have them with us on our wedding day was the best decision we could have made. Luisa was our wedding coordinator and I honestly couldn’t have done it without her. From helping make sure that the timeline was set to running our rehearsal, to the actual day of wedding, everything was spot on. She not only kept everyone on time, but helped set up, tear down and ensure that my wife and I were taken care of the entire evening. I was worryfree all day and cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/23/2018

Luisa is the best!

I cannot believe I was on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator! Luisa made me feel so at ease from the moment I met her, and she had fantastic suggestions like incorporating a sparkler dance after dinner to get everyone back out on the dance floor. Not only did everyone love it, we got some incredible photos! Luisa kept the night on track so that we were able to incorporate everything we had planned but didn’t feel overly directed. She also brought in all of our personal decor items at the end of the night so everything was in one place the following morning. Both my mom and I raved about Luisa and felt as though hiring her was the best vendor decision we made! My biggest piece of advice for anyone getting married in the Keys is to hire Luisa!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Cate Tenopir Events 30

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2018

I got married last month and used Cate Tenopir Events and cannot recommend her enough! Cate made planning a destination wedding easy and stress free! She was on hand from the beginning of our booking by email and regular calls to make sure we were on schedule and everything was in hand. She was very patient and accommodating with our requests and also had great ideas and recommendations for suitable vendors which was a great help to us being in the UK and helped bring our wedding vision to life :)
    On the day.. what can I say - Cate was a god send! She was here, there and everywhere. Any worries I had, were taken care of by the time I had even spoken to Cate, she made the whole day and night run smoothly and without any issues. Cate checked in on me throughout the day, always friendly and helpful - nothing was too much and she went above and beyond. Cate really made planning a wedding a breeze and I would highly recommend that future brides use Cate for their wedding! :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2018

Cate Tenopir Events, Luisa Benda in particular, was an absolute value to my best friends wedding! I was the maid of honor in a wedding at Key Largo Lighthouse Beach which always incurs lots of duties however Luisa was there to handle all of it! She was incredibly attentive and responsive throughout the whole planning process leading up to the wedding, and especially the day of. She paid such attention to every little detail, I had 100% confidence that everything would get done and be in its perfect place. She kept us updated throughout the day as well to let us know that everything was going as planned!
    We did have quite a bit of rain the day of the wedding but Luisa was there to calm our minds, especially the brides, keep the guests happy, dry the seats, etc. She found the absolute perfect window of time for the ceremony to take place and it could not have been more beautiful.
    I highly recommend this planning company to take care of all your destination wedding needs!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Monica & David · Married on 08/18/2018

Luisa and her hold team was excellent, I will always recommend her for such a great work, our wedding was beyond perfect, she always very attentive to our details nothing scape her hands, she is absolutely professional in every way and for us her best quality was that she cares so much.....Thank you Luisa.
    Monica and David

Cate Tenopir Events 36
    Cate Tenopir Events 37
    Cate Tenopir Events 38

Kjersten · Married on 08/14/2018

Baye was beyond incredible! My husband and I used the 30 day out package and was beyond worth it! Baye was very helpful in answering any and all questions prior to the wedding and helped me think of items to bring that I might have forgotten. She also created a VERY organized outline of EVERYTHING! It was so helpful to get all my plans and ideas out of my bride mind! Lol

Once we got to the venue Baye kicked it into high gear! Holy moly! She was beyond awesome! We really felt like she cared about our wedding and was always a step ahead! She helped set up all of my added decor and confirmed everything was how I wanted! Literally my whole family and guest commented on how hard Baye worked and how great she was! She even checked the weather radar to protect family photos from a rain shower!

If you choose Baye you will not regret it:)

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Cate Tenopir Events 39
    Cate Tenopir Events 40

Chelsi · Married on 07/28/2018

I just got married this weekend and used Cate Tenopir Events (Stephanie) for the final 30 days leading up to my wedding. I cannot say enough great things about having a planner for the final days and the day of your event. Our planner made the day flawless. She got things done, while giving you your space and not adding to your stress the day of. I had several of my family members and guests talk about how awesome our planner was. She was nice, professional, easy to work with, and simply made my day perfect. From setting up tables with decorations, to reviewing invoices and finding things we would have otherwise missed, and perfecting the timeline to beat a little rain storm, she seriously did it all. My brother is getting married in October, and they did not originally want a planner for their day, and after being at my wedding and seeing how smooth it went by having one, him and his fiance have changed their mind. If you are contemplating using a planner, I wouldn't hesitate to hire Cate, and am confident that anyone on her team would make your day as perfect as mine was! My now husband and I agree that this was the best investment we made for our entire wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Luisa with Cate Tenopir was my saving grace for the wedding weekend! We chose the package that had us in contact with our specific planner, Luisa, the month of the wedding and she was present day of to make sure everything went smoothly. I am extremely organized so I felt great with that option and even contemplated whether I needed one at all. I would suggest 100 times over to get someone for at least the day of or the full time if you aren't super organized! I was able to leave the details to Luisa on wedding day and in turn had absolutely no stress and was able to enjoy every bit of it. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to take care of making sure everything ran smoothly, everyone was where they needed to be, and arranging for the trolley to come back to get guests. It truly made our day so perfect that my husband and I could partake in all the festivities and she (so graciously!) handled everything else. Thank you SO much Luisa and I would highly recommend their services if you're in South Florida!

Sent on 08/03/2018