Catch Photo Booths Reviews

48 | Ogden, UT

48 Reviews for Catch Photo Booths

Aubrey · Married on 07/16/2016

Catch Photobooth was an awesome addition to our wedding reception. Rob worked with our event coordinator to arrange set up of the booth, which was seamless. The guests had a great time using the booth and we have a great memory book and usb with all of our guest's photos and video messages. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2016

Having Rob's help at our wedding was a blessing. Our guests loved using the photo booth, and he was super helpful throughout the whole process of planning and setting up. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/20/2016

We went with Catch Photo Booth because of the reviews we read, and we were not disappointed. Rob was quick to answer any questions and was very helpful. He was to the venue early to set up. He wasn't expecting the amount of people who attended, but he handled everyone and the extra work load very professionally. He has continued to go out of his way to make sure the bride and groom are satisfied with the final scrapbook. Many people who attended mentioned how fun it was to take the pictures and leave a video message. It was also nice to have it available for those who had to stand in line...it gave them something to do. We would totally recommend this company.

Sent on 04/23/2016
  • Ninjaaa

Emma · Married on 08/08/2015

Rob was terrific from the get-go. The website was very informative and helpful. When I called him or emailed him, he responded in a quick and timely manner. Upon learning that I couldn't afford the premium package, he offered to throw some services in for free. On the day of, he came and set up the entire thing himself and talked to me when he had questions for me. No muss, no fuss. Very professional, helpful, and cost-effective, but he went the extra mile and made sure my guests were all well taken care of. I have no complaints regarding him. Fantastic vendor. You will not regret going with Rob or Catch Photo Booths, ever.

Sent on 08/12/2015

julie · Married on 06/13/2015

The photo booth was something of a last minute add on to our wedding. It wasn't absolutely necessary but I think it was a fun touch. Catch photo was super easy to work with - especially given the short time frame. Very reasonable pricing and great product.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Lexi · Married on 09/20/2014

This photo booth was a huge highlight at our wedding! It was on time and set up quickly and the guests loved the props and pictures they got to keep and sign! This company was the best best best! Rob was great to work with quick responses and made the whole experience easy and so great all around! I would recommend them to anyone and will be using them again!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kwan · Married on 01/03/2014

It was great having Rob and Catchbooth Photos at our wedding. He was always very responsive with through email (I was planning a wedding from a different state), showed up on time, was friendly to all our guests, etc. I would certainly recommend them for weddings and other events! Thanks Rob!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Alora · Married on 12/14/2013

Rob with Catch Photo Booths was awesome. He was there early, knew the best place to put the photo booth and stayed to man it the entire night. He was very helpful with the guests in encouraging them to get their picture taken. The photo booth was a fun addition to our reception and guests commented that it made the event much more fun.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Kerrie · Married on 11/02/2013

Catch Photo Booth did a fantastic job at my daughters wedding. They were awesome people to work with and having them at the wedding was absolutely wonderful. Our guest just raved about it and had a wonderful time. The guest book we received and the video version is just absolutely priceless and I would totally recommend this service and this company to everyone... Thanks Rob & Catch Photo Booth!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Angie · Married on 10/12/2013

Catch Photo was excellent to work with and extremely professional! More importantly, Rob made our reception a wonderfully fun event. We would use Rob and his team again and will recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2013

Rob was great the Photobooth was the life of the party!'n I will use catch photo booths for all of our party's

Sent on 10/09/2013

Lori · Married on 09/28/2013

Everyone at the wedding loved the photo booth !! Catch photo booth had a lot of props, and Rob was great !! I would definitely recommend Catch Photo Booth.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Christopher · Married on 08/31/2013

Rob is a true professional! His photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding/reception. I would recommend him and this at your wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Christopher · Married on 08/23/2013

Ron was excellent to work with. He went above and beyond to accommodate our schedule and last minute venue changes. We had a lively crowd at our event, and he worked with them very well. Already planning on using Catch Photobooth again for our next party!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Very friendly, timely, and professional! Our guests LOVED the photobooth and so did we! I would definitely reccomend renting a photobooth from Catch for your event!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Kathy · Married on 07/19/2013

The photo booth added to the fun of our son's wedding. It brought out the youth in everyone.

Sent on 09/23/2013

P · Married on 07/12/2013

Rob with Catch Photo Booths was wonderful! He interacted with all the guests at our daughter's wedding reception, and made sure everyone had the opportunity to have their picture taken. I will definately recommend Catch Photo Booths to all of our friends. He is prompt, professional and a great value. It made the reception a lot of fun for everyone! Thanks Rob and Tammy you were great. P Rogers

Sent on 07/15/2013

McKenzie · Married on 06/28/2013

I had the photobooth for my wedding and it was so much fun! There were people manning the photobooth so I had nothing to worry about as far as that going smoothly. And everyone got to have SO MUCH fun! And now I have entertaining pictures of my wedding guests and something to enjoy and remember. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2013

The photo booth was a hit!! My daughter was extremely happy. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

McKinzIe · Married on 06/08/2013

THe photobooth was a huge hit! I loved watching everyone enjoy themselves and have fun. Staff was awesome. I received our video and photo book back even before I got home from the honeymoon. Great customer service and quick to respond with any questions. Thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Anne · Married on 06/07/2013

These guys are so much fun and easy to work with. They made my wedding day alot less stressful by contacting me a couple of days before to get everything set up. Everyone had a blast in the photo booth. And loved all the different props they had. Overall these guys are the only ones to go with for a photo booth.

Sent on 06/18/2013
  • User3585987 · event on 06/04/2013

Thank you, Rob, for making this night so memorable for our graduates! We appreciate you so much!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Christy · Married on 05/19/2013

They were so wonderful, and made my wedding party a blast! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2013

If I had to list the best choices we made for my daughter's wedding having a photo booth and using Catch Photo booths would be on that list! At first we weren't going to have a photo booth but I read many bride's blogs who said that it made the reception really fun. So then I set out to find the very best photo booth.
    Now I recommend Catch Photo Booths to everyone! They came early and were all set up by the time guests arrived. The operator stayed the whole time and encouraged guests to try it. Soon there was a line at the booth because he made it so fun! Everyone LOVED it! Two copies of each photo were printed - one for the guest and one for the bride and groom; way better than a guest book! It was fantastic! The operator stayed till the very end. Then he gave us our copy of all the photos printed out and on a jump drive so we could have digital copies too! He was very friendly. He packed up everything at the end. It was the only part of the reception I didn't have to stress over!

Sent on 06/19/2013

My daughter and I loved working with Rob! He was so willing to help with the big and little details of my daughter's wedding! It was so nice to find someone who communicated so well with us and we knew exactly what to expect! We didn't worry about anything, Rob took care of it all! Everyone loved the photo booth and Rob was so great with all of our guests! I will definately be doing business with Catch Photo Booths again! Thanks Rob!

Sent on 03/13/2013