Casual Encounters "Live-Band" Karaoke Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Charles Married on 09/14/2013
    My bride and I were married a week ago, with Casual Encounters providing the entertainment for our event. I had seen (and sang Karaoke with) these guys at a couple of other parties, so I knew that they were a great cover band. Of course, for your own wedding, you want everything to be perfect - and it was! Their repertoire appeals to all generations, from Bobby Darren to Lady Gaga. Durning the planning process, Graeme was very accessible, easy to work with, and they even learned our First Dance song, and nailed it. If you want to have fun at your own wedding, these guys are for you.
    Chuck and Lisa
    Sarah Married on 06/08/2013
    Casual Encounters is by far the best band to hire for wedding!!! They played at my wedding and filled the dance floor with each and every song. They are beyond professional and sound great! They are a very prompt group and looked great on stage. They made our wedding so very special because everyone LOVED the music and got up and danced the night away. If your thinking of hiring a live band for ur wedding and want to get one you can count on that will entertain and liven up your wedding ypu should
    Heidi Married on 05/25/2013
    I'm an event planner in Los Angeles and was looking for karaoke with a twist. I didn't want the typical machine. Casual Encounters offered the BEST solution. Karaoke with a live band! Admittedly, I was hesitant, wondering if they would come off as too kitchy...but they are a group of super cool young, talented guys. Guests really felt comfortable having backup voices and, even when there was a short lull in guest sign-up (as there always is with karaoke), the band took over with some great cover songs so you never felt that awkward pause between songs. The groom made a special request a few weeks before the event and, even though the band did not have that in their repertoire, Graeme downloaded the song so that the Groom could sing it that night. My biggest compliment, which I relayed to all the band members that night, was that they looked like they were having fun up there. They smiled, laughed, and kept it easy and casual with the guests. I work with a lot of bands and would gladly recommend these guys to anyone. Can't wait to work with them again!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 05/24/2013
    You guys have no idea how great this band is! They are absolutely what made our wedding so fun and fabulous! From the young people to our grandparents in the crowd - they had everyone up and dancing and I had so many people tell me what a great time they had! Their lead singer has a great voice - can sing almost any style which was great when it came to us wanting them to play anything from the 60s up to current pop music. We also had their live band karaoke at our wedding which was soo much fun! They were extremely professional and aware of their audience. They really made our wedding a fun, interactive event and everyone was raving about them. I had so many people ask me who their were and how they could get ahold of them for future events. I feel like I didn't even need to do much coordinating at all, they just knew what to do - which made my life so much easier! Highly recommend!! Thanks guy!!!
    Mandy Married on 08/19/2012
    These guys were so much fun and very easy to work with. They really helped to make our wedding reception an entertaining and memorable experience for us and all of our guests. They are so talented and bring a great energy and enthusiasm without stealing the show or being too cheesy. They kept the focus on our event and our guests. Can't speak more highly of them, we had such a great time!!
    Seth Married on 08/10/2012
    These guys were perfect for our wedding. They were super accommodating, are great musicians, and all around nice guys. In addition to being a great Karaoke band, they do a great job filling in whenever people aren't in a mood to sing.
    Jerri Married on 03/19/2011
    This band was so wonderful. We decided to have them play as a band and karaoke band at our wedding. It was the best experience ever. Our guest had the best time and as always so did we. We love casual encounters.