Castorina Photography & Films Reviews

58 | Saint Petersburg, FL

58 Reviews for Castorina Photography & Films

Dominique · Married on 10/17/2015

My wedding pictures and video came out absolutely perfect! They are better than I could have ever imagined!! Thank you Castorina Photography for capturing these very special moments and creating such a beautiful video! Im extremely impressed! You are all very talented!

I would highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for quality. Your wedding video and photos are going to last a lifetime. Not only is the staff personable, they are also extremely easy to work with. If you're looking for everything to go smoothly on your wedding day then It's definitely worth the investment to choose Castorina Photography.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/26/2015

We love our photos!!! Would recommend her for any event!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jesenia · event on: 09/20/2015

Marilyn and her husband were amazing! Both were so great to work with and made our engagement experience fun. We felt so comfortable with them and they made us laugh. They were great at guiding us and giving us direction. Came up with numerous ideas on different poses. Marilyn was very flexible and very prompt with communicating with me. After looking at our engagement photos we were so shocked on how vibrant and crisp the photos were of us. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer. We are looking forward to working with them for our Wedding day in July next year!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Choosing someone for photography/Video for our wedding was probably the most important decision we made, being these will be the people who will capture the best day of our life. We saw many other photographers portfolio prior and worked with another for our engagement photos. When we saw the photos and video from Marilyn and Micah, we were sold on the spot. The lead up to the wedding and talking with them was great. We had some big freak out moments pre wedding about certain things and they answered all our questions and put us at ease. They were out of the country for a week or more, and responded to all our emails while they were away in a very timely manner. Now I must say, these guys busted their butts the day of the wedding, and went above and WAY beyond the duties of a photographer and cinematographer. The photos they took are BREATHTAKING. I mean magazine material, like photos you would see to advertise wedding dresses, or tuxedos. They captured our day PERFECTLY and am SO glad we chose them and would happily recommend them to any other couple. These guys have the eye for AMAZING photos. We have not seen the video yet, but I am not going to lie, I know its going to be just as perfect based on how they worked the day of the wedding. BOOK THEM FOR YOUR PHOTOS!!!!!! You will not be disappointed and they are worth literally every penny! I cannot intelligently put into words the quality of their work. I am an artist myself so I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY picky about this kind of thing and I know who is good and who is just your average joe taking a photo of you. They are truly amazing, I cannot say enough about them. Don't waste your time with anyone else.

Sent on 09/28/2015

We found it helpful to take Marilyn to the site prior to the wedding to review the areas we wanted to be photographed. We found Marilyn and Micah to be professional and committed to executing our vision for our wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2015
  • User5200162 · 2+ years ago

They captured our wedding day beautifully! Marilyn made us feel at ease and made our special day perfect!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Cadi · Married on 03/21/2015

Marilyn and her crew did an awesome job on my wedding day. They went above and beyond then just taking pictures. Marilyn made my day stress free and the pictures came out great! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer on the most important day of my life. I definitely recommend Marilyn and her husband for your photographer and cinematography.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Binny · event on: 03/07/2015

Castorina photography is a delight. They were very attentive and responsive to our requests during the engagement shoot. Marilyn always answers all our questions promptly with detailed explanations. I cannot wait to work with them for our wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/31/2015

Marilyn and Micah and both incredible! They are funny and really make you laugh and be comfortable as you have cameras surrounding you. We recently got married on January 31, 2015 at Embassy Suites and also did our engagement shoot with Marilyn in April. Both times were a joy and they made us feel at ease with the direction they give and the smiles on their faces when they get excited about a really great shot. They are a beautiful couple themselves and I loved seeing them work so well together. Everything at the wedding went perfectly and I just got our photos back that are all absolutely stunning. I don't even have words for how incredible this couple is and how you should hire them right away if you are getting married! Beyond all of this, they went above and beyond when my father passed away a couple of weeks ago and I knew it was too soon for my photos to be done since it had only been a few weeks after the wedding...but I emailed Marilyn and asked if she happened to have a couple of good shots of my dad that I could frame for his viewing and she sent me some within a day. It was something that she really didn't have to do but she went above and beyond and I will always be so thankful to her for that. We love you guys very much and plan on using you in the future if we need photos for other occasions! :) Love, Sarah and Joe

Sent on 03/06/2015

Carly · Married on 11/23/2014

Marilyn & Micah are wonderful to work with. I work in the special events industry and originally met Marilyn at an industry networking event. She had done some photographs for the venue that I work for & they turned out beautiful! I love the style of how she shoots photos and I'm so super picky. When I got engaged & it came time to choose a photographer for our wedding I went to Marilyn immediately! She did our engagement photos that we did at the Bucs Stadium and she took beautiful shots and was flexible with it being a million degrees and terrible humidity and when it started to rain we worked it into the shoot & it came out lovely! She goes that extra mile no matter how long it takes to get "the shot" and comes up with great ideas on the fly. She did the editing I wanted to make sure the photos were perfect at a minimal extra cost. We ordered a metal print of our signature edit of engagement photo & an album and both turned out beautiful! Marilyn was great about making sure my wedding day timeline allowed enough time for all of the photos that I wanted...I ended up having my hair & makeup arrive earlier to make sure there was enough time to get the getting ready & the already ready shots. She was in contact with me to make sure any specific shots I wanted were taken. I've seen some preview shots of our wedding day which she was so accommodating & great to give us a little early so that we could show everyone for the holidays and I cannot wait to see how all the rest of the wedding shots turned out. From what I've seen so far the lighting and her artistic eye will make our wedding photos the best ever! The time and effort that Castorina Photography puts into your photos is worth every penny & I couldn't be happier with them. I refer them to everyone I talk to about how great they are to work with & I will continue to use them as we start our family!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Amy · Married on 11/16/2014

Marilyn was outstanding. She gave us the guidance and direction to make a dream come true. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • User4613904 · event on: 11/15/2014

Thank you so very much for capturing our family in pictures that will serve as memories forever. It's hard for all of us to come together and you were extremely understanding and flexible with your time and accommodating us for a photo shoot on the weekend. At the photo shoot, you made our BIG group feel comfortable and we all enjoyed the experience and had so much fun. As for the pictures, all of us were beyond ecstatic to receive them and see how great they turned out. You have a true talent of capturing moments that are realistic and fun :) Thank you from all of us for helping us capture this wonderful day and for being a pleasure to work with! I think we've started a tradition of family pictures and we know who our photographer is!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Working with Marilyn and Micah was an amazing experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Marilyn was quick to respond to my emails, and the numerous questions that I had asked. She was extremely flexible with the numerous photo requests I made during the wedding, and was very attentive to detail. This is exactly what I was looking for in a photographer! I booked Casotrina Photography at the first wedding expo I attended over a year out from my event, out of all the vendors there, she was the only one who took the time to talk to me rather than give me a sales pitch. A few months later I attended another expo and as I passed by her booth she called to me from the crowd. I was so impressed that she remembered who I was and the details of my wedding! That alone spoke volumes that she values the people she works with. Don't second guess booking her for your event!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Julianne · Married on 10/11/2014

Marilyn was absolutely phenomenal! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day. She made me feel at ease the entire day! I had only met Marilyn once at the wedding trade show but I knew instantly that she was going to be our wedding photographer. Marilyn is very courteous and knows exactly how to get the best photos. The pictures are stunning!! Everyone who looks at the photos always asks me who took them. She was extremely responsive and accommodating to all of my questions/requests. Marilyn is such a joy to work with too. She was very involved with everyone in the wedding party and even the guests. Marilyn made me feel so at ease that time flew by which made it feel like we weren't taking that many pictures! However when I got the email with all of the photos there were over 900 of them! Needless to say I'm going to have a very difficult time picking out my favorites since all of the pictures are fantastic. I definitely recommend Marilyn and her team for any and all photo needs that you may have!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Nikoll · Married on 08/02/2014

Words can not express how amazing Marilyn and Micah are. We had a destination wedding in Cancun, Mx and they captured every moment of it beautifully. Not just through photos but the video was breath taking. These are things that I will use to remember my special day and thanks to Marilyn and Micah I will be able to do that!!! However, their work was not the only wonderful thing about them. their personalities are great and actually became part of our wedding not to mention Marilyn helped me with many things that I had no clue on .... like how to cut the cake lol. They are very special and have amazing talent. Best of all they not only captured all the shots i wanted but they thought out of the box and came up with shots i could never have thought of. They incorporated all of my wedding guest and party and just overall made this an amazing experience. I would without a doubt recommend them for any wedding. My family and guest were so impressed with their attention and talent that many of them have them in mind for their upcoming events. If you're questioning if you should use them or not..... dont!!!!! you will not be disappointed with them or their work.... they are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kristina · Married on 06/14/2014

Marilyn & her Husband Micah are amazing and super professional. From our first meeting at Starbucks I knew Marilyn was the photographer for us. She knew exactly what we were looking for and our general style. I couldn't recommend them enough. Our photos are beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • BrittanyMcCaig5

Brittany · Married on 05/10/2014

I don't even know where to begin. I remember when I first saw you and your husband at the bridal show and it was not just your pictures that got to me it was your personality and how sweet you were and I felt like we connected. I told my mom that day I had zero doubts that i wanted you to be my photographer. I know without a doubt that choosing you two to photograph my wedding was the best decision! You and your crew were absolutely AMAZING. Loved getting to chat with you in the limo before and after! The pictures that you did were absolutely beautiful. But not only that you captured my family, my friends, and Kevin and I the way we are, you captured our personalities. I look at them and I feel like I am getting married all over again. Those pictures remind me of why I said yes to my husband. Thank you so much for that and know that you have forever fans in us and will always get our recommendation!

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · event on: 04/26/2014

Marilyn is an incredible photographer and is so fun and easy to be around. She is very creative and did everything she could to make us feel as comfortable as possible during our engagement photo shoot. I can't wait for her and her husband to photograph our wedding in January! I'm sure those pictures will be just as beautiful as our engagement pictures are!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/14/2014

What a delightful and fun experience with Castorina Photography for our wedding photos!!

Highly recommend them, they are polite, professional and provide a calm and relaxing attitude on a day that is hectic.

Sent on 12/29/2015

I am very pleased with my recent photo shoot with Castorina Photography! Marilyn brings a wonderful creative flair to her photographs, yet caters to her client's preferences and requests without hesitation. I also received my edited images in a very timely manner! Excellent service :)

Sent on 12/13/2013

Emily · Married on 11/10/2013

We had a great time working with Marilyn and Micah! They made it easy for us and came up with great ideas! We would definitely recommend them for any wedding or event :)

Sent on 12/11/2013

Michael · Married on 11/09/2013

Marilyn and Micah were absolutely fabulous! They worked great as a team, and were very professional. We had such a blast with them and our pictures came out better than we expected! Our time was cut short at our venue, due to the venue being overbooked for the day. However, they were more than accommodating and worked with us to get all the pictures we wanted, plus extras! We can't say enough good things about these photographers. If you need a photographer in the Tampa Bay area, you will NOT be disapointed with Castorina Photography. Thank you again Marilyn and Micah. Michael and April

Sent on 12/04/2013

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2013

My husband and I were so happy with our wedding pictures, Marilyn and Micah were great. They were professional and very good at directing us in how to pose. We found them very helpful and would use them again to capture all the big moments in our lives.

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/11/2012

I have never felt as pretty as I did on my wedding day. Marilyn did hair and make-up for me and wowww. She also did touch ups throughout the event which was so helpful. She is a magnificent hairstylist and makeup artist. She also did the flower girl, junior, MOB, and me in 3-1/2 hrs. Yeah Marilyn!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

I had fun working with Castorina Photography! They truly captured my personality. Beautiful photographs! They had fun and unique ideas for photos. They were very professional and made the photo shoot very comfortable and relaxed. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/04/2013