Castle Rock Photo Booth Reviews

17 | Castle Rock, CO

17 Reviews for Castle Rock Photo Booth

Diana · Married on 09/21/2014

One of my friend's recommended Castle Rock Photo Booth to me and I am so glad I decided to go with them. Brian was so friendly, fun, and professional all night. I know all our guest had a wonderful time with the photo booth. The quality of the prints were amazing. The wedding day went by so fast and I'm glad I will have these photos from Castle Rock Photo Booth for us to remember how special it was on that day. Thank you so much!

Diana · Married on 09/21/2014

Sherri · Married on 06/09/2013

Brian did a wonderful job at our son's reception. Since he and his fiance eloped we didn't have a lot of the traditional photos. This was a wonderful way for the "bride and groom" to have a remembrance of those who attended the reception. Of course, the children in attendance LOVED the photo booth, but even the adults really have a great time. This is not the first experience with the Castle Rock Photo Booth and absolutely not our last! Always professional and extra special!

Katelin · Married on 05/10/2013

Brian and his crew were soooo beyond fabulous! From the very start of planning he was beyond quick in responding to either emails or phone calls and was SO amazing to work with! They made our wedding SO special and SO memorable for all of our guests as well. I will never be able to thank Castle Rock PhotoBooth enough for the amazing service, constant fun and memories for years to come! I recommend them to anybody and everybody no matter the event being held! Thanks a million for all that you did!!!!

-matt and katie

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2012

The photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding!!! Everyone loved it.

Hong · Married on 09/22/2012

Brian and his team were absolutely fantastic. Our guests had a great time and we now have wonderful and fun memories of our big day. Thank you for such a wonderful gift.

The product and service we received from Brian at Castle Rock Photo Booth was better than we could have ever expected! His Photo Booth is nice and roomy to fit lots of people, the props are hilarious, and the picture quality is excellent. His ability to print multiple copies, email and Facebook the pictures instantly is what sets this company apart! Their rates are very competitive and I'm so glad we got the scrapbook option... it will be on our coffee table forever! Not only was this the most fun activity at our wedding, but these guys stayed late (without complaint) because our guests just couldn't get enough. Five stars are not enough, I give them 100!! Thank you so much Brian!!!

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2012

Very professional, friendly people that were willing to work with us to make our wedding extra special. Quality was outstanding and the photo booth was a hit for all of our guests young and old!

Connie · Married on 07/14/2012

Everything was set up on time and handled in a professional manner.

My experience with Brian Clements, owner of Castle Rock Photo Booth, was fantastic! In fact, Brian and his photo booth were the best part of the wedding – right up there with the ceremony itself! Brian was fun and accommodating to work with from the moment I met with him until the late hours when the wedding reception was closing down. He charged me a fair price, which was better than the competition because his price included the props – something other photo booths will charge extra for. The quality of the printouts was beautiful, and we still enjoy going online to see all the pictures of the wedding guests having fun. I can still laugh myself to tears over many of the photos. The bride and groom told me that the guest book filled with candid photos that were put together on site was one of the best presents they could ever receive – something they will return to many times (in contrast to a guest book full of signatures that gets buried in a box and forgotten). Brian’s professionalism, sense of humor, and his willingness to make an event fun for everyone made me so glad we did this. No regrets at all!

Lindsay · Married on 03/15/2012

The Castle Rock Photo Booth provided a fun and new experience for most of my guests. They provided lots of fun props and it was a very professional experience for a good price. We would use them again!

Michael · event on: 04/30/2012

Brian turned a regular party into a very special event with the Castle Rock Photo Booth. What was especially cool was the way in which the photos could be emailed to friends via the iPad console, and the running slide show of photos in the main party room remote from the photo booth running over a wireless network (all provided as part of the experience). All I had to provide was one power outlet and Brian did everything else with consummate professionalism.

kim · event on: 04/28/2012

Castle Rock Photo Booth is great! Very easy to work with, quick replies to questions, easy to schedule. This is our 3rd event with them and we will diefinately use them again next year!

• User2415981 · event on: 12/01/2011

Castle Rock Photo Booth is an excellent vendor. The owner is extremely friendly, professional and worked hard to customize the photos to exactly what we wanted! Everyone at our party enjoyed the photobooth! We loved that we could get digital photos and multiple copies right there at the party!

Nicole · event on: 11/22/2014

Castle Rock Photo Booth did a great job with our event even with short notice! Attendees loved the photo booth and had a great time taking photos. Not only did it entertain our guests but it also provided them with a branded take home! Great service and get product, very pleased.

liz · Married on 06/16/2012

Brian did a wonderful job. Our guests loved the photobooth. The staff was professional and helpful. It was great to receive my pictures at the end of the evening. I would recommend this vendor to anyone.

Daniel · Married on 12/10/2011

We loved having Castle Rock Photo Booth at our wedding. The photo booth was such a highlight for our guests and really made the reception for them. Brian was easy to work with and such a help making this process easy to get a photo booth at our wedding. They gave us a guest book with all the pictures and personalized messages from our guests. It was such a joy to look at all those pictures after we got back from our honeymoon. Our guests loved their pictures so much, many used them for Christmas cards! I would and do recommend Castle Rock Photo Booth to our friends.