Cassie Mullins Event Planning & Design Reviews

18 | Richfield, OH

18 Reviews for Cassie Mullins Event Planning & Design

Kalynn · Married on 02/17/2018

She was great! I didn’t feel stressed at all! She was there for us every step of the way!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Sadie · Married on 01/20/2018

Where to begin?! Cassie made my day absolutely perfect and run so smoothly. She was in constant contact with me from the moment our 8 weeks together began. She was so unbelievably organized that it took all the pressure off of me! She called all my vendors along the way and kept them up to date, which is awesome for me considering I hate talking on the phone! She saved my life when 2 months before the wedding I had to find a new photographer. she swooped in with an awesome recommendation that got me the photos of my dreams! I have been in a lot of weddings and rehearsal is always a nightmare. My rehearsal was on time and so organized it was a breeze and everyone knew exactly when and what to do! She went above and beyond when my husband lost his tie, she was searching lost and founds, wedding guests, and eventually found a tie that worked perfectly! She made sure my reception room looked exactly as I expected even though we couldn’t decorate until after the ceremony. Overall There is no possible way that my day would have went so smoothly and stress free without her, I highly recommend Cassie. In the beginning I thought I could do it all myself but I’m so grateful my best friend referred Cassie to me. She is worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

shelby · Married on 09/16/2017

Cassie was absolutely spectacular to work with. I would recommend her 100 times over to anyone considering her for a wedding planner. We used Cassie for the month-of-coordination for my wedding. She contacted me exactly one month out from my wedding and was eager to help bring my wedding to the finish line. She was very professional, organized, and helpful every step of the way. She contacted all my vendors the month of the wedding to help alleviate my stress so I could focus on other details.

On the day of the wedding Cassie was AMAZING! She had EVERYTHING anyone could ever need. My bridesmaid strap broke before we left the hotel - Cassie had a sewing kit to fix it. My hook on my dress broke before we left the hotel - Cassie fixed it. A bridesmaid was super hungry during pictures and needed something to eat - Cassie had a protein bar to give to her. My (now) husband left all his stuff in the hotel room he was supposed to check out of - Cassie drove back to the hotel, gathered all of his stuff and put it in the other hotel room. My dress got chocolate on it before the ceremony - Cassie had a tide-to-go pen that 100% took the stain out

I'm sure Cassie did a bunch of other things that I didn't even know about throughout the day. She was so wonderful and even all my bridesmaids were commenting on how she was the best and they wish they had someone like her on their wedding day. She even asked if I was doing anything with my flower centerpieces after the wedding because if I wasn't she donates them to a hospice she volunteers at! I was so excited I could put the beautiful flower arrangements to a could cause.

Cassie is the best!! Thank you for helping me make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

I used Cassie month-of coordination services for my recent wedding. I was in search of someone to handle all of the last minute details so I (and my mom, too!) could be stress free. Cassie is so organized and thorough. We even had one of our vendors say she was the most organized wedding planner they had worked with! She is a wealth of wedding knowledge and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants help with planning and executing the perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Cassie is amazing! She was not only professional and calm throughout the entire process but unbelievably organized! Our wedding was flawless and everything we hoped for and more and we owe it all to Cassie!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

When planning our wedding, one piece of advice we heard over and over again was to find ourselves a solid, reliable day-of coordinator to reduce the stress of our wedding day. Cassie provided that and more. From our first meeting with Cassie, my husband and I immediately felt confident in her ability to manage our day and appreciated her enthusiasm for our ideas. Her friendly reminders and attention to detail throughout the planning process were welcome and appreciated. She established contact with our vendors and gained a full understanding of our ceremony and reception plans, which meant that the day of our wedding I didn’t spend even a second worrying about the details – big or little. Cassie kept things moving smoothly, beautifully arranged our reception décor, skillfully handled questions from our guests, and even came through with eyelash glue and a sewing kit to handle makeup and wardrobe emergencies. :-) Cassie is a true professional, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a trusted resource for their wedding day.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Shawna · Married on 01/16/2016

Hiring Cassie was the best decision I made for my wedding, hands down. She gave us 100% peace of mind that our wedding would go off without a hitch. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything the day before and the day of our wedding! I knew we were in good hands and if anything happened, she would fix the problem without having to bother us!! Cassie made a detailed timeline & coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was showing up at the correct time! I have worked with Cassie in the past on many Styled Shoots, so I knew we were in good hands! She is professional, sweet, and all around a great person to have around. I would highly recommend her to all my future brides, friends & family!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 10/24/2015

Cassie was very helpful, especially the day of! I know this, because I did not have to worry about a thing, other than my nerves, and my girls :) Everything went off without a hitch, if there were any hiccups I am unaware and that is exactly what I was looking for. She coordinated everything for the day of the wedding, I felt at ease knowing she had it all under control. My aunt and I met with Cassie a number of times prior to the wedding, she was full of great ideas and suggestions. Each time we left a meeting I was more and more at ease. I am not very good at coordination, so having the timeline for the wedding week was perfect!
    Thank you, Cassie!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Rachelle · Married on 08/08/2015

Cassie was single handedly the most important person I hired for my wedding day. I literally do not know what I would have done without her as our day-of coordinator. She was so responsive and took care of so many things behind the scenes. As a bride, you want to feel cool, calm and collected. I felt that because of Cassie! She did all the running around - making sure timeline went smoothly; coordinated with vendors 2 weeks before; made an extremely helpful, detailed timeline; put gifts/decor in our hotel room after the wedding; cleaned my "getting ready room"... I am sure she did more than I am listing here. If you are a bride and are having trouble deciding if you should hire a wedding planner or day-of coordinator - decide to hire one, and make it Cassie. This decision will give you peace of mind, and more importantly, your mother's peace of mind! THANK YOU Cassie for all of your help! The wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/27/2015

Words can not explain how lucky I was to have Cassie as my wedding day planner. She thought of literally everything I didn't. She made a "day of" schedule that made everything go very smoothly!! A few days before the wedding, she picked up a bunch of decorations that she set up the day of. I was so relieved to have someone I trusted set everything up exactly the way I wanted it! She was there every step of the way to help me in any way possible!! I would highly recommended her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Valerie · Married on 05/23/2015

Cassie was absolutely amazing to work with! For starters, she's so patient, creative, and organized. I think it takes a very special to person to be in this line of work, and Cassie "has it all"! I worked with Cassie throughout the whole planning process. Very early on, she helped me develop my overall wedding vision of theme, colors, decor, etc. The planning process can be long, overwhelming and time consuming, but Cassie really helps to stream line your ideas and pull everything together seamlessly. She also conducted excellent "day-of" services. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because I trusted Cassie would take care of it. As she did, and it was the best day of my life. No complaints! I could not have done it without her, and I owe her much credit for my absolutely beautiful, perfect wedding day. Furthermore, Cassie did all my flowers- bouquets and centerpieces. They were beautiful! She is extremely talented and passionate about all the work she does. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Maria · Married on 04/25/2015

We would recommend Cassie Mullins Event Planning & Design to any any couple looking to have a stress free wedding day with all the details carefully taken care of. We hired Cassie as a day of coordinator and she went above and beyond to make our day special. Cassie did an amazing job focusing on every detail of our day and coordinating with all of our vendors and making sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. We were able to enjoy every minute of our day because of Cassie and her team. Cassie leaves nothing up in the air and catches every detail - which is what you need in a wedding planner. In addition to her top notch service and professionalism, Cassie is wonderful person to work with. She was always calm, collected and organized, which helped me as the bride stay calm and have trust knowing everything was taken care of. Thank you Cassie for making our day run so smoothly! We know we could not have done it without you.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Cassie was amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. My mother tried to talk me out of a wedding planner for the day of the wedding, but I'm glad I didn't listen because it ended up being a life saver. My mother was glad I didn’t listen as well! The only thing we had to worry about on the day of the wedding was how our hair and makeup looked. Here are just some of the many things Cassie’s team helped out with: got my dress steamed before the wedding, coordinated the rehearsal, made sure everything was set up at the ceremony and reception, hemmed my mom's skirt minutes before the ceremony so she didn't trip down the aisle, bustled my dress, helped me in the restroom when my bridesmaids and mother weren't available, called and tracked down the missing limo driver after he had left early, replenished drinks for my husband and I when she noticed we didn't have any in hand, packed the gifts and decorations up at the end of the night and made sure they made it into someone's car, and the list goes on and on. These are just the things I knew about, and I heard that she helped with some other conflicts when I wasn't around in order to prevent disaster. When anyone asked me if anything went wrong at my wedding, I always have to reply, "Maybe... but if it did I didn't know about it because my wedding coordinator took care of it." If you're thinking about a wedding planner for the day of your wedding, don't hesitate to book Cassie. She is MUCH more reasonably priced than all of the well-known wedding coordination companies (trust me...I researched forever!) and offers the same services. She also doesn't put restrictions on the amount of times you can contact her before the wedding, which I'm actually surprised most companies do. From the time you book her services she is available for advice. If I ever need event coordination services in the Cleveland area again, I will not hesitate to call Cassie.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/06/2014

Cassie is the perfect person to have on your side on your wedding day. First and foremost, she makes you feel completely at ease with your big day. She has amazing style and you can trust her with the design of your wedding & reception. She is a true professional and just the sweetest person. She told me things WILL happen and, sure enough, they did. For example, she was able to get coffee & breakfast for the girls, give the groom the bride's letter, get the groom new pants (after the infamous rip), keep all of my vendors informed and organized, check in to my hotel with my luggage, and probably a ton that I'll never know about haha. I got sooo many compliments from my bridal party and parents about her. I thought I could get through the day with 8 bridesmaids and my helpful mom, but I'm grateful Cassie was able to do so much while the girls and I were busy doing pictures & getting ready. Because of Cassie, my mom was also able to just enjoy the day and visit with friends/family rather than checking on the reception. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Cassie not only helped me plan my big day, she designed some of the elements for me. She handled my tall centerpieces and my escort card table. Everything was flawlessly gorgeous and looked very elegant. She is responsive and timely in her communications and her pricing is fair. She had amazing, creative ideas and I got a ton of compliments on her work from my friends and family. I would use Cassie again for any type of event!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Cassie helped with the planning and coordination of our wedding. With everything going on in the days leading to the wedding and day of, I 100% believe our wedding would not have run as smoothly and seamless as it did. Cassie helped in the days leading up to the wedding with expectations and details most people would forget in order to provide structure and make sure everything looks and works even better than you could have imagined. On the day of the wedding, it allowed those of us in the wedding to really have no worries, trusting Cassie had every detail managed and executed perfectly.

Sent on 03/25/2014

I would definitely recommend Cassie for any event that you are thinking of holding. She helped tremendously with our wedding and we couldn't have done it without her!! Just loved all of the little things she suggested that we wouldn't have thought of. She was very professional, friendly and hands on!! Wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 03/26/2014

2.8
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0

Unfortunately, we hired Cassie for the day of coordination of our wedding and was disappointed by her services and cost. She was very professional and nice however, we did not feel she made her presence known and take initiative when needed. I was on the phone with vendors in the morning and also hearing about hiccups along the way while we were getting ready. Her assistant seemed young and very inexperienced as well. She seemed to be more concerned about making sure the other vendors were taken care of rather than focusing on the bridal party and families. She left abruptly without personally taking the time to speak with me or follow up afterwards.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Cassie Mullins Event Planning & Design's reply:

Hello, I am sorry you feel we did not give you the top notch service we have given all our clients in our past years of business for your custom built package. Your review is appreciated so that we can know what we can do better to make our service flawless for our clients. We will take your review and learn from it. We wish you nothing but the best!