Cassi Hayden Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

A. D. Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic experience with Cassi. She is very professional, courteous, prompt and attentive to detail.

Cassi is a joy to work with and exceeded all our expectations. Her professionalism, personality and ease with our family and guests made our Wedding experience perfect. She met with us prior to the event and arrived early and stayed late. Her work ethic is outstanding and her photographs and attention to detail are beyond belief. We highly recommend her for any occasion in which a photographer is needed.
  • Timothy
    Timothy D. Married on 10/20/2018

Professional and Creative

Cassi and Ellen are truly a professional team! The captured every moment of our special day and we received a link to the photos within a few weeks. We were surprised to receive a personalized flash drive as well.
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing and talented photographer captures the day!

Cassi is a beyond incredibly talented photographer who can shoot amazing photographs in many different environments and light settings. She is fun, laid-back and easily blends in with family and guests while getting the perfect shot. Working with her is effortless and her professionalism and dedication is not overlooked.
    Ashley Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful photos and great to work with!

Cassi was wonderful to work with from start to finish! She was able to capture our personalities and had unique ideas that made our pictures wonderful. I generally don't like getting my pictures taken but she was easy going and relaxed which didn't make the whole thing feel forced or cheesy. Also she got us back our photos so quickly and they turned out incredible! I cannot recommend her enough!
    Donna M. Married on 09/29/2018

PERFECT moments captured!

Cassi was not only my photographer for my wedding but my long time dear friend since Kindergarten. Her genuine love for her photography shows in all of her pictures. Her excitement and attention to special details is very clear in not just her pictures but her bright, fun, down to earth personality as well. I could not imagine my wedding day without her. I look at my pictures every single day! I'm so thankful to have had such a talented photographer and friend capture the moments of my special day.
    Lori Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Service

She took the stress out of wedding pictures with my two daughters! She was also quick to upload the final photos and I couldn't be more thrilled with the finished products!
    Mary B. Married on 09/29/2018

Cassi is the best!

Cassi is very flexible and is willing to go above and beyond. She listens well to make sure you get the pictures you want. Her experience and creativity gives you pictures to cherish a lifetime.
    Travis M. Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect pictures

Cassi was a fantastic wedding photographer. She captured every wonderful moment of our ceremony and reception! You should hire Cassi for any/all of your photography needs!
    M Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing Photos! Super Cool Photographer!

Cassi and Team were awesome! The images we received were more than worth the cost and I must say the cost was very reasonable. Professional, timely service with a smile, something that really made my wedding day super care free and that I truly value. I can't recommend Cassi enough. These pictures are simply amazing! I could not have asked for more!
  • Mary
    Mary S. Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing Experience, Amazing Photos!

Selecting Cassi to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding process! Cassi was professional, friendly, creative, and fun. During the ceremony and reception, she skillfully maneuvered around, catching pictures of everyone and everything we could have asked for. Any setups we wanted, any amount of people or groups, she was ready and willing. Cassi also suggested a few shots that ended up being our favorites! A few days after the wedding, she sent us the link to our picture gallery, and we were in awe. She captured moments that we will treasure forever. Cassi Hayden Photography is truly the best!
    Jen B. Married on 08/16/2014

Wedding/Family Photography

I cannot begin to express how wonderful Cassi is to work with for your big day, but I’ll try! From showing up on time to staying until the last dance she captured every moment perfectly and got shots I hadn’t even thought of beforehand! She was able to work with all of the crazy going on like she didn’t even notice it and made sure to pull us aside for a few minutes to get some of the sunset pics I was hoping for!
    Bryan W. Married on 10/27/2013

Wedding and birthday photos

Cassi's photos were amazing.. we recommend her to everyone. Perfect. She did our wedding and or sons 1st birthday!