Cassandra McClure Reviews

29 Reviews for Cassandra McClure

Cassandra McClure 1
Cassandra McClure 2

Jenna · Married on 02/16/2018

We collaborated with Cassandra for an event and were very impressed! She pays attention to every detail and treats her clients so well. She'll make sure you look and feel your absolute best for your wedding day. She is the best at what she does! We highly recommend Cassandra McClure!

Cassandra McClure 3
    Cassandra McClure 4

Angie · Married on 11/26/2017

Fabulous results .. Love... Love... Her and her work!! Couldn't be more pleased! Thank you so much!!

Bianca · Married on 06/10/2017

Transaction and contract went
    very well.

Jen · Married on 04/10/2017

I highly recommend Cassandra for your wedding or any other event or photo shoot. She is professional, extraordinary at application of makeup and her professionalism and customer service is second to none. You will not go wrong with working with her!!

jennie · Married on 03/03/2017

I barely wear makeup and the thought of having a lot of makeup on for my wedding completely freaked me out - I had a few trials with Cassandra and she made me feel extremely comfortable about the whole process - she is VERY good at what she does and I was extremely happy with the end result. She also did the make up for my 10 bridesmaids - she was very organized the day of and coordinated with the girl that wad doing our hair to make the day run very smoothly.. she was VERY clean (which is always a HUGE plus). I would recommend Cassandra McClure from CassandraMcClure.com to any bride she was professional and did a wonderful job!
    P.S.. She's the BEST makeup artist I've ever met.

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

The CassandraMcClure.com Team is a strong pack of artists! Cassandra is a mastermind for getting such a talented group together. Cassandra is diligent, thoughtful and sweet. Her teammates blew me out of the water with their professionalism!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Hi Megan!
    We do our best to make sure we are not only fun but very professional and we are happy to appreciated our efforts. We only hope that you continue to recommend us to all your friends and family (thanks for telling Sherry about us, we are busy planning her wedding now!)

Cassandramcclure.com

Kim · Married on 04/20/2016

I used Cassandramcclure.com for my engagement party, engagement photo session and wedding. The team is incredibly talented, patient, kind and professional. Words can’t express how grateful I am for all of their help! They were able to achieve the look I envisioned for my wedding day. My husband couldn’t take his eyes off of me and still continues to say what a wonderful job The CM Team did on my makeup & hair! Cassandra truly played a part in making our wedding the best day of our lives! I will continue recommending her to all future brides and clients!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Hi Kim,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We really do appreciate it!
    It was our pleasure making sure every details was covered.
    We hope you two are enjoying Tahiti!

CassandraMcClure.com

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2013

I was able to get a short turitorial of how to apply make-up from Qlure. I am almost 35 and I have realized I don't have the skin I once had in my 20's. Cassandra made me feel like that girl who was once in my 20's I felt beautiful. She is very knowledgable and knows her stuff, she takes her job seriously and prides herself in her work. She really listens to what you are looking for. She is also honest if you should change your look with colors. For instance I would wear shimmer eye shadow during the day, well if your in your 20's that's great but not so much when your in your mid 30's she showed me other ways to bring my eyes out in a less dramatic way. I have gotten more comments on my eyes than ever before. If you are looking for a loyal, dedicated and professional stylist Cassandra with Qlure is highly qualified and she won't let you down. I gaurentee you will be happy with your look.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Cassandra McClure's reply:

I am glad I was able to teach you something new and useful! I had fun taking you shopping for product and I am available 24/7 via web chat if you have any other concerns! Thanks for the awesome review!

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2013

She did an amazingly good job with everything she did. She was able to take care of everybody needed without anybody waiting for too long or anybody being late for the event. There is not one bad or disappointing thing that I could say about her work. The makeup was fantastic quality & she did a great job on everybody she helped. Definitely a 5 star all around.

Cassandra McClure's reply:

I am so glad you were as happy as you looked! Thanks so much!

shaina · Married on 06/23/2013

Very talented and friendly people at Qlure, my bridesmaids (8) and I loved working with them. Very helpful I would highly recommend Qlure for your next big event. The number one thing (besides they're work) that I loved is they're willingness to travel, they originate out of L.A but flew up to fit me in ( im sure they're already busy schedual),working with me and my large bridal party in Washington. They definitely took A LOT of stress off of my shoulders, if it wasn't for the great people at Qlure my wedding wouldn't have turned out as beautiful as it did!!! Thank you Qlure...keep up the fantastic work! <3 here's to many more great memories because I will DEFINITELY use Qlure for my future events. Thank you!! From all of us, The Smith Family and friends.

Shauna · Married on 04/14/2013

My name is Shana Burk and I am from Newport, Washington. When I was looking for a makeup artist I wasn't thinking it would be too hard to find someone to get the job done. Little did I know after 5 different interviews I knew I was looking in all the wrong places.. so I decided to start asking family and friends. But with my limited budget and middle-of-nowhere wedding I was stuck looking at doing my makeup myself.. then my girlfriend recommended me to a website (www.qlure.net) and I feel in love with the flawless, clean looking beauty that Cassandra advertised. But she was all the way in LA. I got in touch via e-mail and Cassandra had wrote back to me that same night ( even though she was on set in Los Angeles working on a music video!)
    Since Cassandra flew up to Washington on a regular basis ( she is from here) we did a trial with a few of the other girls and decided to have her come host our bridal party where she taught us the basics of makeup and how we could later touch up our makeup on the big day (my budget wasn't that big to keep her around for 8 hours!)
    I really never got a chance to thank Cassandra Qlure for her excellent work the day of my wedding and I am so thrilled I got a real Hollywood makeup artist to work on me all the way up in Washington! She was the icing on my cake! Just lovely!

Cassandra McClure's reply:

Shana! It was so interesting to work with you! You made me feel like a true celebrity! Sometimes I forget how the simple life is back in Washington and how people look up to me and follow my every move on social media. You make me blush and I was truly honored to help you! You and the ladies were beyond awesome! Thank you!

Nichol · Married on 04/12/2013

I loved Cassies work. She completely captured my fiances and Is highschool sweetheart moments. She had so many ideas and took the photoshoot above and beyond what I ever could of expected!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Hi Nichol,
    Thank you for leaving such kind words! We hope to work with you again sometime in the future!

Anna · Married on 10/02/2012

Cassandra has done my makeup, hair, and wardrobe styling on two different occasions. One was an engagement shoot with my fiancé and the second a maternity shoot with both single shots and shots with my now husband. Cassandra was absolutely awesome. I prefer a very natural look, something most stylists have trouble grasping, but Cassandra was spot on and made me feel extra beautiful but still myself. Her hair styling was gorgeous and I loved the way the photos came out. She definitely has a talent for making people look great in pictures. She was very professional and personable and I can't wait to have her help me with another photo shoot! - Anna

Cassandra McClure's reply:

Thank you for posting Anna! You are a pleasure to work with and it's always easy to work with you because you are beautiful to begin with! :)

Nassima · Married on 06/24/2012

Hi, my name is Nassima and I am from Dubai, UAE. I had my wedding last year at the Burj Khalifa and I seen Cassandra's makeup on Kim Kardashian in a local magazine! I was so excited she was in this part of the world! I was able to get in touch with her and she was the sweetest American I had ever met (usually I have trouble communicating as English is my 3rd language). I felt so at ease in her care and she literally made me look and feel like a modern day Arabic princess! I hope everyone gets to get their makeup done by Qlure at some point in time! I give her 5 stars and recommend her to anyone. -Nessima C.

Cassandra McClure's reply:

Nassima! You ARE an arabic princess! Thank you for having me!

Cassandra is great, very professional, knows what she is doing and friendly. She was on time ready to work and prepared with everything she needed to make my day special. I had found her online and loved the work she had done and knew i wanted her. I would recommend her to anyone that was looking for a HMUA!

Carmen · Married on 10/07/2010

Cassandra was very proficient with her time and did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup. She even came to me at no extra charge which is much appreciated for a bride to be. i would recommend her for any one seeking quality professional services at a very fair price for this industry.

Cassandra McClure's reply:

Thanks for your review! I really enjoyed helping you and your family. I hope to work with you again, soon!

tammy · event on: 12/29/2012

at the time my skin was so dry because I had just had a baby, you couldnt even tell by the time she was done! :) love her!!

ana · event on: 06/14/2013

She did a wonderful job! I was very content with my after look. She's great at what she does I definitely recomend her! (:

I loved working with The Cassandra McClure Makeup Artistry Team! Cassandra was amazing and coordinated the entire thing! She is very experienced and unfortunately wasn't able to do my wedding but she sent over the best gals! Huma and Jessica did our hair. They were both fabulous! Huma did my hair and even though at the trial we had done something a little different, on the day of, she created the most beautiful up-do!
    It was better than I could have imagined. Jessica did our makeup. She is phenomenal. She really brings out your best features without feeling like you have a ton of makeup on. Everyone was so fun and made the day feel extra special!
    Thank you CassandraMcClure.com ??

Sent on 10/24/2016

Hi Megan,

Thank you for leaving us such stellar feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.. we know you just returned from your honey moon! :)

Wishing you and John all the best,
    CassandraMcClure.com

Sarah · event on: 04/17/2009

Cassandra did my hair and makeup and even helped me pick a dress and accessories for the big day! She was so easy to talk to and listened carefully to what I wanted. She was fun, professional, focused and very talented. She did a great job on my styling! The photos look amazing! I wish I could do my makeup half as well as she did!

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2013

Cassandra is a great artist with tons of input and attention to small details! She was more than a makeup artist at my wedding, she became my personal consultant with everything...to be honest she was more helpful than my maid of honor! Cassandra zipped my dress and helped me with my shoes and she stuck around long after she was off the clock to make sure I looked and felt my best. She left me touch ups and a personalized gift that I will cherish for years to come! Thank you Cassandra! -Cindy C.

Cassandra McClure's reply:

Thanks Cindy. It means a lot that you made a review because I know how busy you've been! I am glad I made you feel beautiful because you ARE!

Jennifer · event on: 03/10/2012

For my 8 years of knowing Cassandra she has been an aspiring beauty stylist. Longer I'm sure. Always the right look, the right outfit and always had me feeling like a model, turning heads for that second glance. While in Miami Florida I received a flawless top of the line makeover and beautiful Louis Vitton swim suit to model during a photo shoot I was in, I've never felt more beautiful, and the head turns were a boost of self confidence. To say her "work" is incorrect because "work" is done for a paycheck that 9-5 job you can't wait to get home from. I will say passion. Cassandra has love and heart for what she does, which is rarity. Being a beautician is not her work, it's a passion, she cares about what she's doing always taking it that extra step. Passion for what one does provides limitless room for continued improvement. Aside from doing makeup, hair an having great fashion sense, being an excellent teacher is among her many talents, as if it couldn't get any better. Since i've known her she continues to improve my abilities, also a great gift to receive the techniques for myself.The skill to teach comes after mastering a task. Possessing knowledge without question and performing it with perfection, makes learning and applying it possible. When you can teach, you know you're a professional. Cassandra is a professional. If you want the right tip for the right look, the right secret for that annoying problem, the right fashion choice for the right hairdo Cassandra has the answer and will perform it effortlessly, but we have all seen makeup disasters, we all know its not an effortless task to master. I'm privileged to have met and have the chance to learn from her and be made up to my full potential of beauty. With all this said, if you want to look perfect, want to take your beauty and fashion that extra mile and look the best you can, I would recommend Cassandra hands down no questions asked.

Jennie · event on: 09/01/2012

Holiday weekend in Las Vegas, Cassandra was great gave me a makeover. Did my makeup, hair and even dressed me in a very stylish outfit. Looked Great !!!

Ed · Married on 04/30/2017

Cassandra is an amazing makeup artist who helped with a photoshoot with my client as well as a bridal show. She's very friendly and even showed up to my photo shoot to offer some help. Cassandra is very professional. Thanks Cassandra!

• Tamara

Tamara · Married on 08/27/2016

You can expect an amazing experience with outstanding artists! Their professionalism and thoughtfulness in ensuring your satisfaction is unparalleled!

Sent on 09/27/2016