Cassandra Mae Events Reviews

View more information

• Sidney
    Sidney L. Married on 10/09/2021

Fun, organized, talented

Wow, Wow, Wow! Using Cassi as our wedding planner was the best decision we could have made. She was so organized, prompt on answering any questions we should have, gave great advice, and made the overall planning very simple! Our night was everything we could have hoped for and more. It was beautiful and ran smoothly! Can't rave more about her!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 06/26/2021

Dream Planner

Cassi was an absolute dream! She turned my dreams into reality and I couldn't have been happier. She was super organized, had great advice/tips, and made the day run smoothly. I highly recommend Cassi to help plan your wedding!
    Sydney T. Married on 09/09/2020

Best Day Ever!

Cassi was great to work with. She was there for us every step of the way with our wedding planning! Our day was truly perfect and we could not have done it without her. We highly recommend Cassi if you are in need of a wedding coordinator! We are so glad to have had her!
    Abby K. Married on 08/22/2020

Fantastic planner and coordinator!

Cassi was an incredible asset to our wedding planning and coordinating. I teamed up with Cassi after stressing about how my day was going to run smoothly. While I was confident in my planning abilities, I wasn’t confident that I could coordinate a day while also being a bride. I was referred to Cassi and couldn’t have been happier! She did so much more than just coordinate our day. She provided incredible planning tools, was available at all times for communication, and met with us several times to ensure our day was smooth and perfect. She worked and coordinated seamlessly with our team of vendors. We could not have asked for a more professional, fun, laid back, and organized person to plan our day!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 11/02/2019

Detail-Oriented Planning Pro

My husband and I planned our wedding long-distance from Seattle, so it was very important to us to have someone locally who could help us out during the week of the wedding.

Cassi was very well organized from day one, getting us on the same footing with her meticulous Google sheets. She provided helpful advice as well as last-minute vendor recommendations. She spent time with us during our venue walkthrough to listen to our desires and concerns for the wedding day.

We relied on Cassie to orchestrate the flipping of our space from ceremony to reception and everyone was impressed with how quickly and smoothly everything went. She kept us on schedule throughout the entire day. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I have no knowledge of it!

If you are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, energetic, and able to problem solve without needing guidance, Cassi is a great choice for your wedding planning needs.