Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team Reviews

115 | Denver, CO

115 Reviews for Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team

115 Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team Reviews

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2018

Cassy was amazing!! She did my makeup trial and day of makeup! She helped me find the perfect look at the trial and recreated it perfectly for the Big Day. My makeup felt light on my face and looked great. Her personality was just as amazing as her work. I instantly felt comfortable with her and enjoyed my time with her.

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you so very much for making me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! You and Megan did an amazing job and I will recommend you to every future bride I meet!

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Cassandra and Jessica were AMAZING! We got married at the 1940s Ball so the makeup and hair needed to fit. I specifically chose Cassandra because all her photos showed brides that looked 'natural' and not overly made up. Everyone's makeup was so perfect and beautiful and they all just loved it. Jessica was amazing with hair and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all day and well into the night.

They were on time and we even ran ahead of schedule! I had zero stress when it came to hair and makeup. It was just perfect.

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 1
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 2
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 3
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 4
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 5
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 6

Anna · Married on 03/24/2018

I have known Cassandra for about 8+ years. I have been able to work with her and see her at work first hand, and have always loved the way that she presents herself and her art. She is very confident in everything that she does and knows exactly what to do in every situation. When I started planning my wedding, she was the first decision that I made, and I knew that I would not be disappointed. I got married a few weeks ago, and I cannot thank Cassandra and her hair stylist enough! The way they made me and my family and bridal party feel completely at ease, and the way that they are both so personable and friendly. They take your ideas and make them into a reality. Upon looking at myself in the mirror after makeup and hair was done, I was in complete awe. I felt and knew how beautiful I was, and was filled with utmost confidence for my special day. I highly recommend Cassandra and her team. You will not regret spending a little extra!

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 7

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Cassandra was wonderful!! She did my makeup and hair for my wedding as well as my bridal party. We all looked stunning and I couldn't have been happier! She was nice about trialing several different looks until we found what I wanted. She's amazing, highly recommend her.

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 8

Marie · Married on 08/05/2017

Cassandra and Kim were phenomenal for our wedding on August 5! I came into my trial knowing the general style for my hair, but having no idea what to do with my makeup. Cassandra pulled up her Pinterest board right away, and within two pictures found a style I loved after talking with me for about 5 minutes. I booked very last minute due to a few family emergencies, but Cassandra immediately put me at ease and I had no concerns about the day going perfectly. She set a schedule and showed up early to get ready, so by the time the first bridesmaids showed up they were ready to rock and roll at 7AM. My girls had a blast with her and Kim; there was no awkward conversations, they just fit right in which was so comforting while I was beyond anxious before the ceremony. I have never gotten so many compliments, and my makeup and hair lasted over 13 hours - now I just need another excuse to get all dolled up by them :)

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

Cassandra and Sadie (hair artist) were both Amazing. They kept us on time and everyone felt beautiful! Makeup is one thing to splurge a little on since you want to look your best in the million photos that will be taken - and I'm so thankful I was able to work with these ladies!! I felt naturally beautiful and my photos were all stunning!

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Cassie worked her magic for my wedding--my bridesmaids, mom, MIL, and I all looked gorgeous!! She is incredible, and such a wonderful person inside and out. I highly recommend Cassandra and her team to entrust with your wedding makeup. (I think she was trained at Hogwarts...)

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 9

Abbee · Married on 10/25/2016

Cassandra did my makeup for my wedding on October 25th and I never felt so beautiful in my life. She is so talented and really listened to what I wanted and did a fabulous job. Throughout the night I received so many compliments from people about my makeup. Going back and watching the video, I am so in love with the how she did my makeup! Honestly, I couldn't of asked for a better makeup artist as she is so talented and fun!

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Cassie did an amazing job. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday! I had her do my entire wedding party and she was on point with scheduling. We were done exactly when she said we would be and everyone looked beautiful.

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 10
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 11

Angelina · Married on 10/15/2016

Cassandra did my hair and makeup for our wedding and what can I say? I've never felt more beautiful- ever! My hair was stunning and my makeup, girl my makeup! I looked better than I expected. I looked great in person and in photos. I was complimented all day and night long! My makeup lasted the entire event without ever needing to touch up at all. My hair also was secure and looked fantastic the entire time! Anytime I need a beauty service, I would trust Cassandra. As a matter of fact- I got lash extensions done by her recently, so I look great on the honeymoon! It also helps that she has a great personality and fun to be around!

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

Cassandra was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and wedding day. Each time she made me feel so beautiful! She is warm and fun, and down to earth. She is one of those people who manages to make you feel completely comfortable and relaxed, while also being very professional. She is receptive to requests, and her instincts are spot on! Throughout the day of the wedding my maid of honor and I received many, many compliments. The makeup miraculously lasted, and lasted, and the photos were gorgeous! With Cassandra you can relax knowing you're in very good hands!

Christine · Married on 09/30/2016

Cassandra was great to work with! She was flexible, affordable, fun to work with, and did an AMAZING job pleasing the entire wedding parties makeup requests. Everyone looked STUNNING!

Mia · Married on 07/14/2016

Cassandra was awesome to work with -- truly made all the girls feel like a million bucks, particularly my mom. Thanks so much for your hard work!

-Mia

Caitlyn · Married on 07/02/2016

Cassandra is simply the best! She did my makeup as well as my mother's and three bridesmaids. My bridesmaids came in a little skeptical (they are all pretty particular when it comes to makeup), but were all floored when they saw their finished results. Cassandra does anything from "your face but better" to full glam. She gives everyone her full attention and never rushes. Book her now!!

Christy · Married on 06/10/2016

I would book Cassandra again in a heartbeat, she was on-time, listened to feedback during our trial, was fun to be around, and made everyone in my bridal party look and feel amazing! My eyelashes looked great for 2 days, my sister's lasted for 3 days! Cassandra is a rock star!

Emily · Married on 05/14/2016

Cassandra is a very talented make up artist! She made me feel comfortable and beautiful ! She was super flexible with the make up and wanted feedback from me to ensure I loved it on my wedding day and I did! I have never felt more beautiful than in the days I did my trial run and my actual wedding day! The foundation matched my skin perfectly, my eyes popped and I couldn't have asked for more! She is worth every single penny! I had gone to a few other people and he given up until I met her! Her make up was amazing and I just knew mine would be too! She is truly a talent! I will use her for any special events I have coming up too! Thanks again Cassandra!

Natalie · Married on 03/27/2016

Cassandra was AWESOME at my wedding last weekend! She made me and my bridesmaids and my mom look like a million bucks. She was so accommodating and worked easily with many different personalities and made everyone feel amazing. Would recommend her to anyone!

Jillianne · Married on 10/16/2015

Cassie is so amazingly talented! I was truly thankful to have her as my make up artist for my wedding day. She made me look and feel beautiful! She's been with me through senior pictures, senior prom, and finally my wedding. She is my go to for any event!

Gia · Married on 10/09/2015

Cassandra is AMAZING!! She did my makeup for our engagement shoot it and OMG! Talented doesn't cover it. I've never felt more beautiful. I gave her a photo of what I wanted, and that's exactly what I got. Also, she graciously drove over 2 hours to our location, arrived early, fully prepared and ready to go. She put me at ease, laughed with me and offered makeup tips & tricks. I just booked her for my wedding in October. This girl is brilliant. I will never use any other artist again. 100% recommend to anyone wanting to look and feel their best for a special day!!!!

Gia · Married on 10/09/2015

Cassandra did the makeup for me, my entire wedding party and both Mothers. I would never recommend anyone else. Yes, we looked that gorgeous. Yes, we felt that gorgeous. Yes, everyone was completely blown away by her spectacular skills. And while looking beautiful was our top priority, it doesn't hurt that Cassandra is unbelievably sweet, funny, has a way of putting jittery brides at ease and still maintains a level of professionalism that is unsurpassed. She did my makeup for our engagement shoot as well. Both times, she arrived early and fully prepared. Trust me when I say: You are in very capable hands. There is without a doubt no one better in the Colorado area.

Dawn · Married on 09/27/2015

Cassandra is a true artist and she's amazing!! I've never had my make-up done professionally so I was a bit hesitant when I scheduled my trial run. Boy was I surprised!! Cassandra made me feel gorgeous! She truly enjoys what she does, and her work speaks for itself. My make-up was even more gorgeous on my wedding day! She was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. She arrived early to set up and had the patience of a saint when helping the rest of my wedding party. I would totally recommend Cassandra to anyone that wants to look and feel gorgeous on their wedding day!!

Cassandra was such a joy to work with! Responsive, friendly, and very tuned in to what I was looking for when it came to my makeup for my wedding day. I felt gorgeous and am so grateful to her for sharing her talents with me and my bridal party! Can't recommend her enough!

Alexandra · Married on 09/05/2015

Cassandra did my bridal make up, as well as make up for my 4 bridesmaids, and we all looked fantastic! She really listened to what look each bridesmaid wanted, and gave them exactly what they asked for. And my bridal make up was AMAZING! The make up looked great in pictures and lasted all night. I also love that the false lashes come with the price too. I would recommend Cassandra to anyone!