Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team Reviews

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 7
  • Mary

Mary Boontung · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Makeup and Hair goddess

Cassandra and team made my wedding hair and makeup a dream reality. They both heard my concerns with my wild hair and wanting to tame it, also with my makeup concerns and not wanting it to melt off. My makeup and hair was seamless and perfect. I would not have changed a thing about it. We had a run through the day before the wedding and they came to the venue site for hair and makeup. When we arrived, everything was already set up and they were ready for show time.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • I

Isabell · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Amazing hair and makeup for my self and 5 other bridesmaids/mother/flower girl.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2019

Couldn't Be A Better Choice!

Cassandra came to my rescue! My first make up artist canceled on me only 5 days before my wedding. But Cassandra came to my rescue and did a wonderful job! She had such little notice that we didn't even get to do a trial run, so I was a little nervous, but she nailed it! Professional and a great artist, 5 stars!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Gina

Gina Carasik-Lintz · Married on 02/06/2019

Amazing! A must in CO.

What a wonderful experience from beginning to end! Cassandra is so engaging, a great listener, had wonderful recommendations! And she made us look amazing! Worth every penny and more! A true artist!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 8

Natasha Schlenoff · Married on 12/30/2018

Yes yes yes!

Cassie and her team did an amazing job for my wedding makeup and hair. She really listened to what we wanted, and did a fantastic job customizing every gal's look. She handled all my bridesmaids very diverse skin tones and hair super well, and my bridal makeup was perfect all day/night. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2018

Cassy was amazing!! She did my makeup trial and day of makeup! She helped me find the perfect look at the trial and recreated it perfectly for the Big Day. My makeup felt light on my face and looked great. Her personality was just as amazing as her work. I instantly felt comfortable with her and enjoyed my time with her.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you so very much for making me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! You and Megan did an amazing job and I will recommend you to every future bride I meet!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Cassandra and Jessica were AMAZING! We got married at the 1940s Ball so the makeup and hair needed to fit. I specifically chose Cassandra because all her photos showed brides that looked 'natural' and not overly made up. Everyone's makeup was so perfect and beautiful and they all just loved it. Jessica was amazing with hair and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all day and well into the night.

They were on time and we even ran ahead of schedule! I had zero stress when it came to hair and makeup. It was just perfect.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 9
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 10
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 11
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 12
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 13
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 14

Anna · Married on 03/24/2018

I have known Cassandra for about 8+ years. I have been able to work with her and see her at work first hand, and have always loved the way that she presents herself and her art. She is very confident in everything that she does and knows exactly what to do in every situation. When I started planning my wedding, she was the first decision that I made, and I knew that I would not be disappointed. I got married a few weeks ago, and I cannot thank Cassandra and her hair stylist enough! The way they made me and my family and bridal party feel completely at ease, and the way that they are both so personable and friendly. They take your ideas and make them into a reality. Upon looking at myself in the mirror after makeup and hair was done, I was in complete awe. I felt and knew how beautiful I was, and was filled with utmost confidence for my special day. I highly recommend Cassandra and her team. You will not regret spending a little extra!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 15

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Cassandra was wonderful!! She did my makeup and hair for my wedding as well as my bridal party. We all looked stunning and I couldn't have been happier! She was nice about trialing several different looks until we found what I wanted. She's amazing, highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 16

Marie · Married on 08/05/2017

Cassandra and Kim were phenomenal for our wedding on August 5! I came into my trial knowing the general style for my hair, but having no idea what to do with my makeup. Cassandra pulled up her Pinterest board right away, and within two pictures found a style I loved after talking with me for about 5 minutes. I booked very last minute due to a few family emergencies, but Cassandra immediately put me at ease and I had no concerns about the day going perfectly. She set a schedule and showed up early to get ready, so by the time the first bridesmaids showed up they were ready to rock and roll at 7AM. My girls had a blast with her and Kim; there was no awkward conversations, they just fit right in which was so comforting while I was beyond anxious before the ceremony. I have never gotten so many compliments, and my makeup and hair lasted over 13 hours - now I just need another excuse to get all dolled up by them :)

Sent on 08/26/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

Cassandra and Sadie (hair artist) were both Amazing. They kept us on time and everyone felt beautiful! Makeup is one thing to splurge a little on since you want to look your best in the million photos that will be taken - and I'm so thankful I was able to work with these ladies!! I felt naturally beautiful and my photos were all stunning!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Cassie worked her magic for my wedding--my bridesmaids, mom, MIL, and I all looked gorgeous!! She is incredible, and such a wonderful person inside and out. I highly recommend Cassandra and her team to entrust with your wedding makeup. (I think she was trained at Hogwarts...)

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 17

Abbee · Married on 10/25/2016

Cassandra did my makeup for my wedding on October 25th and I never felt so beautiful in my life. She is so talented and really listened to what I wanted and did a fabulous job. Throughout the night I received so many compliments from people about my makeup. Going back and watching the video, I am so in love with the how she did my makeup! Honestly, I couldn't of asked for a better makeup artist as she is so talented and fun!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Cassie did an amazing job. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday! I had her do my entire wedding party and she was on point with scheduling. We were done exactly when she said we would be and everyone looked beautiful.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 18
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 19

Angelina · Married on 10/15/2016

Cassandra did my hair and makeup for our wedding and what can I say? I've never felt more beautiful- ever! My hair was stunning and my makeup, girl my makeup! I looked better than I expected. I looked great in person and in photos. I was complimented all day and night long! My makeup lasted the entire event without ever needing to touch up at all. My hair also was secure and looked fantastic the entire time! Anytime I need a beauty service, I would trust Cassandra. As a matter of fact- I got lash extensions done by her recently, so I look great on the honeymoon! It also helps that she has a great personality and fun to be around!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

Cassandra was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and wedding day. Each time she made me feel so beautiful! She is warm and fun, and down to earth. She is one of those people who manages to make you feel completely comfortable and relaxed, while also being very professional. She is receptive to requests, and her instincts are spot on! Throughout the day of the wedding my maid of honor and I received many, many compliments. The makeup miraculously lasted, and lasted, and the photos were gorgeous! With Cassandra you can relax knowing you're in very good hands!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Christine · Married on 09/30/2016

Cassandra was great to work with! She was flexible, affordable, fun to work with, and did an AMAZING job pleasing the entire wedding parties makeup requests. Everyone looked STUNNING!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Mia · Married on 07/14/2016

Cassandra was awesome to work with -- truly made all the girls feel like a million bucks, particularly my mom. Thanks so much for your hard work!

-Mia

Sent on 08/17/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 07/02/2016

Cassandra is simply the best! She did my makeup as well as my mother's and three bridesmaids. My bridesmaids came in a little skeptical (they are all pretty particular when it comes to makeup), but were all floored when they saw their finished results. Cassandra does anything from "your face but better" to full glam. She gives everyone her full attention and never rushes. Book her now!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Christy · Married on 06/10/2016

I would book Cassandra again in a heartbeat, she was on-time, listened to feedback during our trial, was fun to be around, and made everyone in my bridal party look and feel amazing! My eyelashes looked great for 2 days, my sister's lasted for 3 days! Cassandra is a rock star!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Emily · Married on 05/14/2016

Cassandra is a very talented make up artist! She made me feel comfortable and beautiful ! She was super flexible with the make up and wanted feedback from me to ensure I loved it on my wedding day and I did! I have never felt more beautiful than in the days I did my trial run and my actual wedding day! The foundation matched my skin perfectly, my eyes popped and I couldn't have asked for more! She is worth every single penny! I had gone to a few other people and he given up until I met her! Her make up was amazing and I just knew mine would be too! She is truly a talent! I will use her for any special events I have coming up too! Thanks again Cassandra!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Natalie · Married on 03/27/2016

Cassandra was AWESOME at my wedding last weekend! She made me and my bridesmaids and my mom look like a million bucks. She was so accommodating and worked easily with many different personalities and made everyone feel amazing. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jillianne · Married on 10/16/2015

Cassie is so amazingly talented! I was truly thankful to have her as my make up artist for my wedding day. She made me look and feel beautiful! She's been with me through senior pictures, senior prom, and finally my wedding. She is my go to for any event!

Sent on 01/16/2016