Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team Reviews

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 4
Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 5
  • Mal

Mal Baker Schupp · Getting married on 01/09/2020

Amazing and talented artists!

Cassandra (owner/makeup) and Sadie (hair) are so amazing, sweet, fun, and PATIENT. They worked with me tirelessly to get my look just right- which was challenging because I'm not a huge makeup person and was hilariously intolerant of any/all foundation, and also had sort of optimistic ideas about what my hair would look like in a blowout on the day of. They are not only incredibly talented, but also listen to their clients, work efficiently, and truly care about how your look turns out. They also play fun music and are hilarious :) Thank you so much Cassandra and Sadie!!!

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 6
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 7
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 8
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Reilly League · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best in the Business!!!!

Cassandra Garza was recommended to me by my wedding planners. It was THE best hair and makeup recommendation ever received. Cassandra and Megan out did themselves. My 6 bridesmaids have been in a number of weddings and said that Cassandra and Megan did the best job out of all of them. WE HAVE NEVER LOOKED BETTER. I recommend booking Cassandra and Megan ASAP. She books up fast due to their amazing services. We can't stop looking at pictures from our big day. LOVE LOVE LOVE Cassandra and Megan. My soon to be sister-in-law already booked Cassandra for her July wedding because they are THAT GOOD!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/20/2019

Stunning Hair & Makeup for my wedding day :)

I hired Cassie for my wedding day makeup and hair and had a wonderful experience throughout. Cassie was very responsive to my needs leading up to the wedding and was very thoughtful during my makeup and hair trials. Before my wedding day, she helped me set up a day of timeline for my bridesmaids so everything was well organized. The day of the wedding, Cassie and Megan (hair stylist) arrived on time, were very personal with my bridal party, and delivered a great product. I would HIGHLY recommend Cassie for your wedding day needs!!

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 9
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 10
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Crino · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing!

HIGHLY recommend! Cassandra and Megan were incredible! They made my bridesmaids and me look stunning and were very open and responsive to the looks we wanted. Both ladies were easy to work with and super fun. If you want to look like a million bucks, you cannot go wrong with them!

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 11
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 12
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 13
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 14
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 15
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Courtney Brown · Married on 09/08/2019

Bridal hair and makeup.

Excellent service. Great communication and support for my bridal hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party. Everyone had fun and looked amazing for my special day! Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2019

The Perfect Experience For Your Perfect Day!

I went to a couple of makeup artists and Cassandra was my favorite! My Mother-in-law and I went to do a trial with Cassandra and were very impressed from the start. She has a lot of experience, high quality products, she was there all ready setup and waiting for us. From the very beginning she had great communication. I hired Cassandra and second makeup artist (which was someone on her team) to my makeup plus eight more gals. My wedding was in Estes Park, at The Stanley Hotel, in The Pavilion. Again, she and her second artist arrived early and were all ready and setup when we started to arrive. I didn't get to see the quality of work beforehand of her second makeup artist, but Cassandra promised me that she would do just as good of work as her. She did not let me down. Her second artist was great too. All of us had different desires and they were able to accommodate for each of us. Cassandra and her second artist were very kind and professional. I would highly recommend them. I loved my makeup in person, on all my gals, and in all of my pictures

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 16
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Mary

Mary Boontung · Married on 08/10/2019

Makeup and Hair goddess

Cassandra and team made my wedding hair and makeup a dream reality. They both heard my concerns with my wild hair and wanting to tame it, also with my makeup concerns and not wanting it to melt off. My makeup and hair was seamless and perfect. I would not have changed a thing about it. We had a run through the day before the wedding and they came to the venue site for hair and makeup. When we arrived, everything was already set up and they were ready for show time.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Gayle

Gayle · Married on 07/27/2019

Flawless!!

I felt flawless on my wedding day! It rained for our entire ceremony, but my hair and makeup looked amazing for the entire night.

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 22
    Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 07/20/2019

I cannot rave enough about her!

Cassandra made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. Yeah, wedding makeup is important, but I cannot emphasize enough how perfect, sexy, classy, and magical her talent made me feel for my entire night. She perfectly hid every imperfection on my face without making me feel or look "cakey"; the makeup lasted ALL night through sweat, tears, rain, kisses, and more; she is sociable and so easy to get along with; she is quick and professional; I seriously cannot rave enough about how AMAZING Cassandra Garza and her team is! If you are stuck between artists, CHOOSE CASSANDRA! You will NOT regret it!!

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 23
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 24
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 25
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 26
    Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Lori

Lori Freudenberger · Married on 07/19/2019

Worth every penny! Book now!

Cassandra and her team were a dream come true for myself and my wedding party. We did a hair and makeup trial first. Cassandra and the hair stylist, Sadie, asked a lot of questions, trying to get a feel for the look I was going for. They also asked for my ideas that I had on pinterest. The day of the wedding, both Cassandra and Sadie nailed my look. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. My wedding party was also thrilled with their hair and makeup. I booked Cassandra almost a year before my wedding just based on the reviews here, and I couldn't be happier with how I looked.

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 27
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 28
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 29
    Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Felt so beautiful on my wedding day

Cassie did a great job working with me to set up a trail date, I live out of town so that made it a bit tough!
    Overall, these ladies did an incredible job! Cassie and Megan made me feel very special at my trial and they made sure I gave them feedback on what I may have wanted differently on my wedding day. I was able to spend a day in the trial hair and makeup to help me know what I liked and what I may want changed.
    I really liked the trial but I LOVED the wedding day results. I was able to provide them some changes the morning of the wedding and they hit it out of the park!!! I felt so beautiful beyond what I pictured.
    They also handled the wedding party with ease making them all glow in pictures too.

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 30
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 31
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 32
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 33
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Anne Swedberg · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect and everything I envisioned!

Cassandra and Sadie did such an amazing job! Cassandra is a true artist. She made the bridesmaids and mothers feel so beautiful and natural. One of the bridesmaids wants her to fly to Ohio to do her makeup on the future!

We all really enjoyed spending our morning on the day of the wedding with Cassandra and Sadie.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Tera

Tera Jones · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding makeup wonders!

I had the best experience working with Cassandra Garza and her beauty team. They were incredibly flexible and were able to schedule with me very quickly. Our make up artist was professional, timely, thoughtful, fun and did AMAZING work. My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous and I was so thankful I met Cassandra and Tori! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Liz Gelardi · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely loved my wedding makeup!

I was blown away by Cassandra and her team. She created the perfect look for my wedding day. I told her I wanted to look like a more polished version of myself but still wanted to look like me. She took that to heart and asked a lot of questions.

I read a lot of reviews. I was so nervous about hiring someone that had never done my hair or makeup before. I didn't meet Cassandra until my trial and I immediately knew I was in good hands. Thanks for doing such an amazing job!

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 34
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 35
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 36
    Sent on 09/24/2019
  • I

Isabell · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Amazing hair and makeup for my self and 5 other bridesmaids/mother/flower girl.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2019

Couldn't Be A Better Choice!

Cassandra came to my rescue! My first make up artist canceled on me only 5 days before my wedding. But Cassandra came to my rescue and did a wonderful job! She had such little notice that we didn't even get to do a trial run, so I was a little nervous, but she nailed it! Professional and a great artist, 5 stars!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Megan

Megan Rappa · Married on 05/09/2019

10 out of 10! Cassie is the best!!

I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Cassie. She is down to earth, listens to her clients, and has amazing talent. She made me feel extremely comfortable and the end result of my hair and makeup was better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Gina

Gina Carasik-Lintz · Married on 02/06/2019

Amazing! A must in CO.

What a wonderful experience from beginning to end! Cassandra is so engaging, a great listener, had wonderful recommendations! And she made us look amazing! Worth every penny and more! A true artist!

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 37
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Natasha Schlenoff · Married on 12/30/2018

Yes yes yes!

Cassie and her team did an amazing job for my wedding makeup and hair. She really listened to what we wanted, and did a fantastic job customizing every gal's look. She handled all my bridesmaids very diverse skin tones and hair super well, and my bridal makeup was perfect all day/night. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2018

Cassy was amazing!! She did my makeup trial and day of makeup! She helped me find the perfect look at the trial and recreated it perfectly for the Big Day. My makeup felt light on my face and looked great. Her personality was just as amazing as her work. I instantly felt comfortable with her and enjoyed my time with her.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you so very much for making me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! You and Megan did an amazing job and I will recommend you to every future bride I meet!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Tanis · Married on 09/13/2018

I had my wedding three weeks ago and am still thinking about the amazing job that Cassandra and her team did for us! All of my bridesmaids, my mom and my husbands mom looked beautiful and felt beautiful! If you are on the fence as to if you are going to do hair and makeup for your bridal party I speak from experience when I say that it is TOTALLY worth it! I highly recommend Cassandra and her team as they make the experience extra special and leave everyone feeling wonderful!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Cassandra and Jessica were AMAZING! We got married at the 1940s Ball so the makeup and hair needed to fit. I specifically chose Cassandra because all her photos showed brides that looked 'natural' and not overly made up. Everyone's makeup was so perfect and beautiful and they all just loved it. Jessica was amazing with hair and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all day and well into the night.

They were on time and we even ran ahead of schedule! I had zero stress when it came to hair and makeup. It was just perfect.

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 38
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 39
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 40
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 41
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 42
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 43
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Anna · Married on 03/24/2018

I have known Cassandra for about 8+ years. I have been able to work with her and see her at work first hand, and have always loved the way that she presents herself and her art. She is very confident in everything that she does and knows exactly what to do in every situation. When I started planning my wedding, she was the first decision that I made, and I knew that I would not be disappointed. I got married a few weeks ago, and I cannot thank Cassandra and her hair stylist enough! The way they made me and my family and bridal party feel completely at ease, and the way that they are both so personable and friendly. They take your ideas and make them into a reality. Upon looking at myself in the mirror after makeup and hair was done, I was in complete awe. I felt and knew how beautiful I was, and was filled with utmost confidence for my special day. I highly recommend Cassandra and her team. You will not regret spending a little extra!

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 44
    Sent on 04/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Cassandra was wonderful!! She did my makeup and hair for my wedding as well as my bridal party. We all looked stunning and I couldn't have been happier! She was nice about trialing several different looks until we found what I wanted. She's amazing, highly recommend her.

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team 45