108 Reviews for Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team

Multi. Stylists (3)
Licensed (3)
Hair Trial (3)
Natural Makeup (3)

Cassandra was wonderful!! She did my makeup and hair for my wedding as well as my bridal party. We all looked stunning and I couldn't have been happier! She was nice about trialing several different looks until we found what I wanted. She's amazing, highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra and Kim were phenomenal for our wedding on August 5! I came into my trial knowing the general style for my hair, but having no idea what to do with my makeup. Cassandra pulled up her Pinterest board right away, and within two pictures found a style I loved after talking with me for about 5 minutes. I booked very last minute due to a few family emergencies, but Cassandra immediately put me at ease and I had no concerns about the day going perfectly. She set a schedule and showed up early to get ready, so by the time the first bridesmaids showed up they were ready to rock and roll at 7AM. My girls had a blast with her and Kim; there was no awkward conversations, they just fit right in which was so comforting while I was beyond anxious before the ceremony. I have never gotten so many compliments, and my makeup and hair lasted over 13 hours - now I just need another excuse to get all dolled up by them :)

Profile Picture Marie, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Cassandra and Sadie (hair artist) were both Amazing. They kept us on time and everyone felt beautiful! Makeup is one thing to splurge a little on since you want to look your best in the million photos that will be taken - and I'm so thankful I was able to work with these ladies!! I felt naturally beautiful and my photos were all stunning!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Cassandra did my makeup for my wedding on October 25th and I never felt so beautiful in my life. She is so talented and really listened to what I wanted and did a fabulous job. Throughout the night I received so many compliments from people about my makeup. Going back and watching the video, I am so in love with the how she did my makeup! Honestly, I couldn't of asked for a better makeup artist as she is so talented and fun!

Profile Picture Abbee, 10/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassie did an amazing job. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday! I had her do my entire wedding party and she was on point with scheduling. We were done exactly when she said we would be and everyone looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Cassandra did my hair and makeup for our wedding and what can I say? I've never felt more beautiful- ever! My hair was stunning and my makeup, girl my makeup! I looked better than I expected. I looked great in person and in photos. I was complimented all day and night long! My makeup lasted the entire event without ever needing to touch up at all. My hair also was secure and looked fantastic the entire time! Anytime I need a beauty service, I would trust Cassandra. As a matter of fact- I got lash extensions done by her recently, so I look great on the honeymoon! It also helps that she has a great personality and fun to be around!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Cassandra was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and wedding day. Each time she made me feel so beautiful! She is warm and fun, and down to earth. She is one of those people who manages to make you feel completely comfortable and relaxed, while also being very professional. She is receptive to requests, and her instincts are spot on! Throughout the day of the wedding my maid of honor and I received many, many compliments. The makeup miraculously lasted, and lasted, and the photos were gorgeous! With Cassandra you can relax knowing you're in very good hands!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra was great to work with! She was flexible, affordable, fun to work with, and did an AMAZING job pleasing the entire wedding parties makeup requests. Everyone looked STUNNING!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Cassandra was awesome to work with -- truly made all the girls feel like a million bucks, particularly my mom. Thanks so much for your hard work!

-Mia

Profile Picture Mia, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra is simply the best! She did my makeup as well as my mother's and three bridesmaids. My bridesmaids came in a little skeptical (they are all pretty particular when it comes to makeup), but were all floored when they saw their finished results. Cassandra does anything from "your face but better" to full glam. She gives everyone her full attention and never rushes. Book her now!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would book Cassandra again in a heartbeat, she was on-time, listened to feedback during our trial, was fun to be around, and made everyone in my bridal party look and feel amazing! My eyelashes looked great for 2 days, my sister's lasted for 3 days! Cassandra is a rock star!

Profile Picture Christy, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Cassandra is a very talented make up artist! She made me feel comfortable and beautiful ! She was super flexible with the make up and wanted feedback from me to ensure I loved it on my wedding day and I did! I have never felt more beautiful than in the days I did my trial run and my actual wedding day! The foundation matched my skin perfectly, my eyes popped and I couldn't have asked for more! She is worth every single penny! I had gone to a few other people and he given up until I met her! Her make up was amazing and I just knew mine would be too! She is truly a talent! I will use her for any special events I have coming up too! Thanks again Cassandra!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra was AWESOME at my wedding last weekend! She made me and my bridesmaids and my mom look like a million bucks. She was so accommodating and worked easily with many different personalities and made everyone feel amazing. Would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassie is so amazingly talented! I was truly thankful to have her as my make up artist for my wedding day. She made me look and feel beautiful! She's been with me through senior pictures, senior prom, and finally my wedding. She is my go to for any event!

Profile Picture Jillianne, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra is AMAZING!! She did my makeup for our engagement shoot it and OMG! Talented doesn't cover it. I've never felt more beautiful. I gave her a photo of what I wanted, and that's exactly what I got. Also, she graciously drove over 2 hours to our location, arrived early, fully prepared and ready to go. She put me at ease, laughed with me and offered makeup tips & tricks. I just booked her for my wedding in October. This girl is brilliant. I will never use any other artist again. 100% recommend to anyone wanting to look and feel their best for a special day!!!!

Profile Picture Gia, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra did the makeup for me, my entire wedding party and both Mothers. I would never recommend anyone else. Yes, we looked that gorgeous. Yes, we felt that gorgeous. Yes, everyone was completely blown away by her spectacular skills. And while looking beautiful was our top priority, it doesn't hurt that Cassandra is unbelievably sweet, funny, has a way of putting jittery brides at ease and still maintains a level of professionalism that is unsurpassed. She did my makeup for our engagement shoot as well. Both times, she arrived early and fully prepared. Trust me when I say: You are in very capable hands. There is without a doubt no one better in the Colorado area.

Profile Picture Gia, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Cassandra is a true artist and she's amazing!! I've never had my make-up done professionally so I was a bit hesitant when I scheduled my trial run. Boy was I surprised!! Cassandra made me feel gorgeous! She truly enjoys what she does, and her work speaks for itself. My make-up was even more gorgeous on my wedding day! She was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. She arrived early to set up and had the patience of a saint when helping the rest of my wedding party. I would totally recommend Cassandra to anyone that wants to look and feel gorgeous on their wedding day!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra was such a joy to work with! Responsive, friendly, and very tuned in to what I was looking for when it came to my makeup for my wedding day. I felt gorgeous and am so grateful to her for sharing her talents with me and my bridal party! Can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture User5483301, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra did my bridal make up, as well as make up for my 4 bridesmaids, and we all looked fantastic! She really listened to what look each bridesmaid wanted, and gave them exactly what they asked for. And my bridal make up was AMAZING! The make up looked great in pictures and lasted all night. I also love that the false lashes come with the price too. I would recommend Cassandra to anyone!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Cassandra was one of the best, easiest decisions I made for my wedding!!!! She did an absolutely wonderful job on my makeup, and everyone else in my bridal party, for that matter. I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to makeup, so I was really nervous leaving it to someone I had never worked with. Coming from NYC, however, I had to find someone. The makeup artists my wedding planner worked with were already booked, so I went online, read reviews, and thankfully found Cassandra. She was accommodating, extremely professional, and really knows her stuff. She also has a very calm, competent demeanor which I especially appreciated on my wedding day. I can't say enough about Cassandra - I hope you're lucky enough to work with her!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/22/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

So thankful I ended up finding Cassandra. She was able to provide service for myself and my sister on very short notice. Our make-up was stunningly beautiful!

Profile Picture Geneva , 8/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra was absolutely AMAZING!! I was so impressed with her professionalism and her creativity. My makeup for my wedding was absolutely gorgeous and all my of bridesmaids looked beautiful too! She was so flexible, responded quickly, and made sure everything was kept on time the day of the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Cassandra for wedding makeup :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassandra did a most fabulous job and I was extremely happy with the results! Finding a makeup artist was the most challenging thing about my wedding actually - several cancelled on me prior to finding Cassandra and I had one terrible trial (ALWAYS TRIAL!) that put me into a panic! But after trialing with Cassandra I was so excited to have her do my makeup for my special day. She created a perfect naturally flawless look that made me feel like a beautiful bride. I would definitely recommend Cassandra for any bride!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup was great for my wedding thanks to Cassandra :)! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/24/15, 1 Review