Cash Anglin Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 11/02/2019

Above and Beyond

This is our second time using Cash Anglin Photography. Again, I’m elated!! Such authentic and original photos. I enjoy working with Cash, as does my family. He has a passion and it is revealed through his photography. The pictures always reveal our true selves and we have such a good time doing it. Never disappointed.
    Jeff L. Married on 09/21/2019

Trusted his suggestions and it paid off

Cash did a great job taking engagement photos for my fiancé and I. We love how they turned out. We were thinking of doing shots in the Bishop Arts area. Cash recommend a different area close by but with nobody around. Bishop Arts can get crowded with people. His suggestion gave us something unique as far as setting with interesting decor, but without a ton of on lookers or people in the background of our photos. Cash helped get us comfortable and relaxed for our photos and results showed! I'm excited to share what he made. Thanks Cash!
  • Lola
    Lola Married on 06/08/2019

Reliable, professional

Cash is the very best! He was professional and on time (even early) when we needed him. We chose Cash for our wedding day because we saw raw talent in the photos he takes. He was able to capture the mood and feeling of our guests and the overall vibe of our perfect day. His assistant, Amber is calm, kind and has wonderful ideas. We will definitely use him again in the future and will recommend him to our closest friends and family.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn B. Married on 04/20/2019

HIRE THIS GUY! You won't regret it.

IMPRESSED! Cash was recommended to me by a friend and oh my goodness... I am so pleased with his work!

The quality of the photos is fantastic, he was a joy to work with, he was able to get the photos back to me quickly. I definitely hope to work with him again.
  • Amber
    Amber S. Married on 11/20/2018

Creative and Professional

From first contact, he had a relaxing, yet professional demeanor. He is really good with finding unique shots. He does AMAZING things with lighting and I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer! Some things you just can't get with a camera on your phone.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth N. Married on 10/09/2018

Couldn't be happier!!

First of all, when it comes to taking professional pictures, I get really nervous, because I usually don't like being center of attention. Cash did both our engagement and elopement pictures and I couldn't be happier with them and the experience. He let us be ourselves without any pressure and captured who we truly are. I wasn't nervous at all and felt very comfortable! Cash has a really good eye and really takes pride in his work. We eloped in Colorado and I still LOVE looking at all of our photos. There is a purpose of every element in his photos and the end result will make your heart smile. I can't say enough good things about Cash and his work. I'm really thankful for him and his talents and would love to work with him again!
    Shireen C. Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing photographer with a great eye!! Easy to work with and loves his craft!

We loved using Cash to help us capture our biggest milestone in life! He was fun and easy to work with and had great ideas for poses. He makes sure all the shots are just right and has a great sense of lighting and style. I get compliments on his work all the time! I would highly recommend him. Look no further!!!