Casey's Classy Covers Reviews

4 | Mc Donald, PA

4 Reviews for Casey's Classy Covers

Christine · Married on 08/16/2014

Casey was very easy to work with. She answered all my questions and did an awesome job on the chair covers they looked beautiful, it's was just the way I pictured them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER !!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2014

My husband and I will definitely be suggesting Casey's Classy Covers to anyone planning a wedding or event. We gave Casey our ideas and vision of the reception room and she handled the rest. It was one thing on the mile-long wedding checklist that we didn't have to stress over. The covers completely changed the room and added a whole new level of elegance. Highly recommended

Sent on 09/04/2014

Erin · Married on 12/21/2013

Casey was a lifesaver! We got ahold of her last minute when another vendor was extremely unprofessional and rude. The chair covers were perfect and the entire process was hassle free. I would definitely recommend Casey without hesitation! She was great!

Sent on 05/15/2014

A · Married on 11/16/2013

I had initially reserved chair covers with Mandy from Pleased to Seat You when Mandy informed me about 5 months before the wedding that she was passing all of her contracts over to Casey who had created Casey's Classy Covers.

I was really nervous that details were going to be overlooked or that I was going to be forgotten all together because of the switch. My nerves were calmed, however, about a month before the wedding when I confirmed all the details with Casey. She was prompt in returning my emails and asked for pictures so she could make sure the covers and table draping was done exactly as I had envisioned.

I am so glad I decided to add the chair covers and table draping, it dramatically changed the look of the room. I was so pleased with how elegant the covers had made the room. Casey completed the set up and tear down in a timely manner and it looked fantastic. Plus, you can't beat the price! It was a great value for such a great impact!

Sent on 12/06/2013