casey wertz cinematography Reviews

10 Reviews for casey wertz cinematography

• lindsay1888

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2018

Best investment ever!

Hiring Casey was by far one of the best investments we made while planning our wedding day. My husband had mentioned having an old friend that was a videographer, so I was thrilled to find that he was one of the vendors I had already been looking into! Casey and his assistant did such a great job capturing all of the key moments of our big day and we quickly forgot the cameras were even there. They made everyone totally comfortable and helped to make documenting our unexpectedly cold wedding day more fun than we could've imagined. We got our highlight video less than a week after our wedding and I can't tell you how many times we both watched it on our honeymoon. We had friends telling us they felt like they just watched a trailer for a new Hollywood movie coming soon. Our full wedding film ended up being over 19 minutes long because of our very long-winded vows. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to fit everything into the film because of our long vows, but Casey was able to fit all of our vows, toasts and clips from our first dances and first looks all into our film. We have so many family and friends that can't stop raving about how amazing our videos turned out. It has also been awesome to share with those who couldn't make it to our wedding because it really does make you feel like you're reliving the day with us. We have been and will continue to refer Casey to everyone we know! Photos are great, but there's something about video that really takes you back to all of those wonderful moments. Our videos are something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We can't thank Casey and his team enough!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Cassandra · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Casey! We told him what we wanted and he well exceeded our expectations. The quality of our video for the price we payed is exceptional! I would recommend Casey for all of your videography needs.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Hillary · Married on 12/31/2015

I totally recommend using Casey Wertz Cinematography. Him and his crew was super professional and they did a GREAT job on our wedding video. Everyone who watches it LOVES IT.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kaleb · Married on 11/07/2015

Awesome to hang around and work with and does amazing work!

Jacy · Married on 10/24/2015

Casey did such a good job filming my wedding day. He had creative ideas and captured the most perfect shots throughout the day. He was amazing!

We received two videos; one was a 3-4 minute sneak peek and then we received a longer one, probably 15 minutes or so. The videos and song choices were perfect with the scenes in each video! Again, Casey did so amazing!! I watch my videos every day! :) lol.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Casey's creativity brought our wedding ceremony to life. He has my highest recommendation as a friend and as a professional. He treated my wife and I with respect throughout the entire process and had the foresight to make sure he understood what we valued as the most important parts of the wedding day.

Michael · Married on 06/27/2015

Casey did an awesome job filming the moments that my wife and I enjoyed most. Not only do we have the film to go back and relive but the quality takes us as close to the day as we'll ever get!

Kaleigh · Married on 06/27/2015

Casey did an amazing job! My husband and I were so happy with our video, it Is such a blessing to have & to cherish the rest of our lives ! Highly recommend him :)!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Casey was great. He has done many of my friend's weddings as well and everyone loves him!

Randol · Married on 11/07/2015

Casey was awesome. He really took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for in our wedding video. He even set up at our rehearsal to make sure he had everything ready for our BIG DAY! Nothing but absolute satisfaction with our finished product!